Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Talagang mahirap maiwasan ma fall lalo na kung maganda at mabait. I have 3 times relationship sa thera kaya lang hindi nagprosper.

twice i courted 2 therapist (hindi sabay) the first 1 became my gf but we broke up after 11 months. the other 1 did not work at all. (hindi naging kami)

Why do i have this feeling na majority na nag post dito sa thread eh either in a relationship or have a past relationship with a thera. Mabuti naka move on na ako.... but I can never tell lalo na pag may matipuhan ulit kaya iniiwasan ko ang spa sa d. tuazon.

I think sir, madali kasing maghanap ng maliligawan sa espa or KTV or even MPs..... girls are conveniently available since naka hilera na sila everyday sa lineup, sa pics pa lang at sa frs makakahanap ka na ng kursunada mo haha..sabi nga ng isang vetaran MTC member noon, ang manligaw sa isang spa, MP or KTV is like "hunting in a farm" ... now whether she really likes/loves you is another matter...some girls do fall but a lot more are just playing along din.

masrap manligaw sa spa or MP or KTV kasi wala silang choice dahil nagbabayad tayo:)those who chose to make the girls their gfs outside the joint actually side stepped and bypassed a lot of stages like getting to know them, courtship, etc...kumbaga hubad na kayo pareho at nagagawa na yung gusto eh mag-iinarte pa ba?hehe..

kaya hats off ako sa mga guys who know their gfs' colorful past and still choose to stay with them and help her turn a new leaf , I myself can never be that noble as I knew about myself after my failed relships...we may call those guys "pendeho/suckers/masochists, etc" but those who stick with them through it all exemplify genuine unconditional love.

• Like (+1) 2

Tingin ko walang pupunta dyan para maghanap ng maliligawan, nagkakataon lang na may nagugustuhan at nakakagaanan ng loob mo at naiinlove.

Hirap isize up ng mga yan kung totoong inlove hanggang marealize mo na hindi pala.

Sabi ko nga habang masaya ka at enjoy ka you dont care if they are serious or not, habang tumatagal pag hindi mo nakita o naramdaman ang tamang dapat na nangyayari thats the time u will end the story.

Honestly merOn kasing tingin mo pa lang gusto mo na, pag natikman mo na lalo na, hindi rin totoong pare pareho lang sila, may differences lalo na depende sa taste mo. Pag nahuli pa ang kiliti mo eh sabit na.

for me, nothing wrong with falling in love with a therapist, GMs are no greater than a Therapist.

Falling in love with someone requires a lot of parameters, considering therapist's work and considering GMs as a patronizer of ESpa/MP would require more parameters.

Falling in love with someone does not always makes the other person fall in love with you as well.

But if the other person, didn't fell the same way towards you, wag naman natin sisirain ang buhay nung taong hindi umibig sa atin... Falling in love is about giving the love... if the other person falls in love in return then you're lucky. But if you both you agree to enter in the relationship, be fair, before you enter into the relationship, make sure you are really in love with the person. And work on terms that is doable.

Every relationship have their own unique hardships, it's upto both of you how are you going to handle that situation...

• Like (+1) 1

Wala naman talaga masama ma inlove kahit kanino o sa thera, ang problema dyan eh kung inlove din sayo o gagamitin ka lang.

Kung hindi ka gusto o hindi inlove sayo sana hwag pumasok in a relationship, ang masisira naman ang buhay yung GM kaya mahirap din lalo na mas maraming nagsasabi na mas madalas ang GM ang naiinlove.

Iba ibang kaso yan pero mas madalas yata ang hiwalayan at di nagkakatuluyan.

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Totoo bang mahal ka niya? or na uto ka lang niya? Ingat ingat kasi ang akala mong pagmamahal ay bago magbago sa dulo. sa umpisa masaya iyan pero once you start paying for her rent and mga "emergencies" niya (limang beses namatayan ng lolo). maiinis ka na. and paano din kung may napusuan ka ng bago at gusto mo na siya idispose? paano kung totoong tumigil siya sa work for you? paano na?

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Tingin ko wala kapa sa crucial stage kasi inlove ka at tingin mominlove din sya sayo. Pag nararamdaman mo na hindi kana love at tingin mo nagagamit ka lang o ginagamit ka talaga yun ang problema.

Kung talagang kaya mo tanggapin ang lahat sa kanya which ikaw lang ang totoong nakakaramdam its up to you, kung tingin mo mo meron ka pang reservation then maghintay ka pa ng tamang panahon na kilalanin at malaman ang ibang bagay sa kanya at ng malaman mo kung kaya mo pa rin tanggapin.

Sa akin kung honest sya sa tingin mo at walang itinatago, I mean syempre hindi naman magsasabi at magkkwento pa ng mga maseselang bagay, pero kailangan tanungin mo sya kung ano ang pwedeng makagulo sa isip mo at sa feelings mo na pag sa huli mo malaman eh hindi ka lang malungkot baka mawalan ka ng gana.

Tip ko lang sa mga babae pag tinatanong na kayo magsabi kayo ng totoo kahit nakakahiya kailangan malaman yung tinatanong para hindi sa huli pa magsisihan at pag nabuko tsaka nyo sasabihin syempre nakakahiya. Again hindi nyo kailangan mag umpisa ng topic pero pag may maselan na bagay na itinanong tingin ko sabihin nyo dapat ang totoo.

Hi GMs,

It is not exactly bad to fall for a therapist or a GRO. Everyone have their right to love and be loved. To respect and be respected. Sometimes, people have the misconception that they are "dirty" or "sluts". But you know what? Everyone have their chances.

Just for everyone to know, therapists also have the feeling of loneliness and have the tendencies to have low self-esteem. "Ano na lang ang sasabihin ng mga tao sa kanya at sa akin pag nalamang ganto ang trabaho ko?". Some clients would often tell them, "Sana hindi na lang tayo nagkakilala sa gantong paraan." which is a hit right on the spot. But then, there are therapists who are graduate of 4 year courses and are just doing everything that they can to help their families or there are therapists who are currently students right now and are doing their best to finish their studies to have a good future.

We do have to remember that there are also some therapists who are one day millionaire and just don't litererally think of where to spend their instant cash. These are the type of people whom you guys should be careful about.

Let's not generalize all therapist. Each of us have our own reasons of why we chose this path.

-Mia

Great points Ms Mia:)

but I think we're just talking about the "success rate" of relationships between a regular guy and a "working girl". You must admit it's really more of a challenge to make it work.

All people who work for a living have their reasons why they do so...I respect that you and the ladies have made your choices or have taken this path...but for every pretty girl who chose your line of work, there are also countless others who are similarly challenged economically but choose a less lucrative line of work.. but with less moral and legal issues...ultimtely "to each his own" and sabi nga respeto na lang.. afterall, each of us have to face the consequences of the actions and decisions we make..

this usually happens especially when you really go for just one thera or really got into her the moment you got her. like when i first met Aizlee, she really made feel like an important person in her life. We spend time together without any deed involved and i wanted to tell her that i do... if only...

Edited by JJTaylorlll88888888

My take on the matter:

We're all human beings capable of loving each other. Its just that sometimes discerning the "What" and the "If" of the situation defines whether or not the feeling or the relationship would prosper. We already have an idea of how their lives are lived. They have an idea of how we live ours. Like what our fellow GMs have previously mentioned, taking the acquaintance to the next level would require a lot of trust and openness from both sides. And the only way to figure out whether those two are present is to take a risk. And be prepared to accept the results of that risk; be it good or worse...

There are pros and cons of being a thera. The pros is making good money than any average office work. Some are even earning higher than a Senior Manager in a reputable company. The cons is really the lovelife. This will sacrifice a bit since most guys you will meet are in a cubicle Those who already have a family try to make it a secret/lie what she does inside the cubicle. Most are known to work as "Receptionist" in home than a "Therapist".

The success rate is low in making the relationship last long not because of the age or occupation but more on the maturity side. Theras are young and what they taught is love at first turns out to be not and just a feeling that just fades out. There are also GMs that are so insecure because of what she does or did in the past due to her work. Not because GM are older than theras makes it automatic that they are more mature.

There are genuine love and there are just fantasies came true that interpret it to "love", For me just enjoy the moment and don't take it seriously. You can try to cool it off a bit then see what happens on both parties if its still there.

Watch out, you may fall her in time, try to get other thera also.

i agree... im not saying all theras but there are theras who play with the gm's heart. same as gm who also play with the therapist's heart. so be careful.

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1

why fall in love if the therapists are for sharing. kawawa naman ang iba haha

Offensive to dre. Baka nakakalimutan mo, tayong mga lalaki, sumawsaw din muna ng sumawsaw sa ibat iba. Baka nga mas malala pa tayo dahil tayo ginagawa nating parausan o past time ang mga therapist. mas abuso tayo dahil may pera tayo taking advantage of the situations. eh sila? oo binaba nila sarili nila at pinag seserbisyuhan tayo, pero binabara rin naman natin ang mga sarili natin sa pag kuha ng mga bayaran.

So careful sa mga label mo dre. Walang therapist o walang magtutuloy tuloy na therapist sa mga mp at spakol kung walang patuloy na nag hahanap. Mutual Situation.

True Story

There's this GM that I know - he used to be an avid patron of MPs, has done the rounds of the different ESpas around the metro, and occassionally goes to KTVs with his buddies. In other words, he's exprienced a countless number of MPAs, theras, and GROs in the last few years - most only once, while some repeatedly. The kind of GM that we would think should know better.

One night he walks into one of the ESpas he frequents. It was just like any other night. He looks at the list, asks if the new therapist is available, and then gets the VIP room to avail of the thera. By his account, sure the thera was pretty, but not even nearly as beautiful as many others that he'd encountered there or elsewhere. Yet, according to him, there was something different about this thera. It wasn't the massage, because it was barely a massage even by ESpa standards. It wasn't the ES either, because if we were to ask him, he'd claim that he walked out of that VIP room without getting an ES but nonetheless gave an above standard tip. All that time he simply enjoyed the company of the thera and some personal conversation. The topic of the conversation? Mostly how her heart aches because of her ex. First thought after hearing this is "what an idiot!" throwing away an amount of money that would have taken him to heaven in an MP - and he knows it.

Here's the kicker, the GM does this again, and then again. The second time around he asked the thera what are the important things he should know about her. He didn't get much of an answer. He asks her out afterwards, they grab a few beers and again enjoy a nice conversation about life. There seemed to be chemistry between them; they appeared to enjoy each other's company as if they were close long-time friends, though they were in fact strangers to each other. The thera exuded an aura of kindness, her smile and laughter more intoxicating than the beer he consumed.

He does his research backreading through the posts in the ESpa board, and spots a post that she's already a MILF. Next time they meet he asks to confirm if this is true, and she answered "yes". When asked why she didn't mention this before, she simply said the GM didn't ask. She then tells him she has a 6-year old daughter - a lovechild from her teenage years.

Most of us, at this point, would have the sense to walk away. But this GM is some piece of work. Before you know it, after being invited by the thera to drop by, he's already out visiting the thera in her home outside metro manila one weekend and treats her family to dinner. He meets the daughter - cute little kid - and a 6-month old baby. Turns out she has two kids. Again, at this point of the story, most of us would have the sense to run away. But this guy was unfazed, and even returns the following weekend and treats the thera's family and some friends out to dinner.

During that second visit, the thera received a text message from someone, which moved her to tears. She was noticeably distraught the rest of the night. The GM asked her what was wrong, and with tears in her eyes she replied that she was just tired. But something in him saw that those tears were the kind that a woman sheds whenever a man breaks her heart. And so he left that night and never went to see the thera again. The poor guy still thinks about the thera, and holds back the urge to see her again thinking he might have been wrong. Yes, he still goes to MPs, ESpas, and KTVs. But in his quiet moments he still thinks about her...