Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

What if you were in this situation now, what would you do? Just a random thought..

i've been in this situation before. i have an ex gf who was a therapist. but that was a close book now. tapos na yan and like the great gm said spa is not a place to look for love and relationship. :)

goodluck for those who are falling inlove to their therapist.

Edited by Gits

I come to this section upon the request of GM edwinT ==>>> http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showuser=385192

He asked me if I can share some of my thoughts about the topic "Falling for a therapist".

I do not find it impossible for a GM to fall in love with a therapist and vice-versa.
In fact, I think it is natural that when two (2) people see each other a multiple
number of times and perform partly or in whole the act of romance (I say this

with a very conservative manner of thinking :rolleyes:), it will not be hard for them to

pursue this further by conveying affection for each other.

A GM and a therapist who sees each other often at the latter's work place, gives

an opportunity for them to speak about personal things that will allow them to
know each other quite very well. They continue to do this by texting or calling

each other. If their biological and emotional vibrations resonate at the same
frequency , it will certainly be a happy experience to pursue a relationship with

each other.

But.......the only problem lies when one or both of them become possessive. Mostly
I believe this happens to GMs. They become wary of the thera's job and become

jealous of other clients. Specially of those who writes very good field reports :P .

This goes both ways, the thera becomes jealous of other theras who may have

been part of his GM's past. But I believe most of the time it is the GM who become

very demanding of the thera's attention. Making certain requests like;

1.) Do not post any more of your pictures at the spa thread

2.) Do not do this type of ES anymore

3.) Do not wear this kind of clothes when you come to work

4.) Do not reply to PMs and txt messages from clients

5.) Let me have your mtc password

6.) Let me have your FB password

7.) Do not go to work, just have a date with me

8.) Resign and find another job

9.) etc., etc. etc. :P

Just a few simple questions for those who fell in love with

their theras:
1.) Are you still single?
2.) Why not ask her to retire and marry her?
3.) Why not help her to find an alternative source of income?
4.) Can you help her support her child/children?
5.) Can you help her support her parents and siblings?
6.) Are you willing to accept her past?
7.) What if you have a best friend who was once her client?

-Will you make that person your best man at your wedding?
8.) Can you build a future with her without considering her past?

We therapists work in spakols for a reason. If we can find better work

which pays the amount we need to support our family, don't you think

we will do all your requests above in a heart beat?

We want to be loved whole heartedly and genuinely. Of course we want

you our beloved BF-GM to be proud of us. Do you think you can be
proud of me if in case we fell in love? Will you be willing to bring your
thera-gf to a private function which is probably filled with discreet lurking
mtc members? Are you willing to take the risk of marrying a former
thera where it is possible that your male principal sponsor at your wedding
was a former client?

Think about these things before falling in love with a therapist. If almost
all of your answers to my questions above is "NO". You run the risk of just

hurting the therapist's feeling in the end. It is probably a good idea to stay

to just being a good client.

May I add this please:

We need you guys but I am sure you need us too. Please help
us continue serving you by patronizing your favorites spas and
therapists. There is no denying that we are here because of all
of you.

Support all mtc spas and put the FR system to good use. Do
not waste your time and resources. Read the FRs, I am sure

you know which ones are useful and which ones can be discarded.

Thank you all.

Edited by Gabbylicious
  • Like (+1) 1

My girlfriend is a former therapist of a spa located in hk sun plaza. She now works for my company. We are nearing the celebration of our sixth year anniversary. I can not believe that I found love inside the cubicle of a spa. :)

This scenario is one level up easier. The GM have the means to offer an alternative job which is his own company. Ang question is do her co employee knows where she works before?

Thank you so much Gabby for acceding to my request.

Your post surely brought memories of things past.

May all of us GMs consider the thougjt-provoking questions from the other side of the human race.

Best regards Ms. Gabby!

Eto ang master.. Talagang nagrequest pa kayo sa thera friend nyo na magcomment sir. Hehe idol.

Ansaya mgbackread sa thread na to. Ang payo ko lang both sa thera and gm 'quit playing games with my heart' -backstreetboys. Wag tayong pa-fall, at lalong wag mang abuso ng kapwa.

Personal kong paniniwala ito.

Kung parehong inlove of course dapat tanggapin ng GM ang pagkatao ng babae, kung kaya ihanap ng ibang trabaho o alisin sya dun much better.

Kung minsan lang ang babae ang ayaw dahil nasanay na at ayaw mahirapan mag umpisa ng kung ano man ang uumpisahan.

Kung may anak dapat suportahan ng GM yan kung aalisin sya sa trabahong yan or hanapan ng ibang pagkakakitaan. Yung mga dating pinagkakagastusan nya like tulong sa pamilya kung kaya bakit hindi.

Pero dapat din maintindihan ng babae na itinatama ng isang GM ang buhay nya kaya dapat din magsakripisyo kahit paano, otherwise hahanap na lang ng ibang pwedeng bigyan ng atensyon, sabi nga ng iba dyan hahanap na lang ng estudyante wala kang ibang kahati at wala pang masyadong luho, wala pang anak.

Kung titingnan mo sa isang banda, pwede namang hwag mo ibahay o seryusohin pero dahil na inlove ka gusto mo itama at ibalik sya sa lipunan para maipakilala at maging normal sya.

Pero may ilan na hindi makuntento at mag umpisa from step 1, pag medyo nahirapan eh ang nasa isip mabuti pa dun may kita.

Sabi nga nung thera, single ba kayo?

Maraming kwento dyan hindi natin alam, maraming nalokong o mas lalong nagkalokoloko ang buhay na mga babae.

Pero alam ko marami din nasirang pamilya siguro at maraming lalaki rin ang naloko at nasira ang buhay dyan.

Mahirap tanggapin na may kahati ka sa babae man o sa lalaki, pero pag kayo na at malalim na ang relasyon mahirap hundi magselos, sabi ko nga nun may mag text lang may tumawag lang ano na iisipin mo.

Mas dapat siguro kung may nagugustuhan ka ialis mo muna dun bugyan mo ng ibang pagkakakitaan o ihanap ng ibang trabaho bago kayo magsama o bago mo ibahay. Kung magkahiwalay man kayo atleast may alam na syang ibang pwedeng gawin at pagkakitaan.

That way nasa babae na rin yan kung paano nya sisimulan ang pagbabago at kung paano nya itutuloy ang bagong buhay nya.

Sabi nga nung thera, single ba kayo?

Maraming kwento dyan hindi natin alam, maraming nalokong o mas lalong nagkalokoloko ang buhay na mga babae.

Pero alam ko marami din nasirang pamilya siguro at maraming lalaki rin ang naloko at nasira ang buhay dyan.

Mahirap tanggapin na may kahati ka sa babae man o sa lalaki, pero pag kayo na at malalim na ang relasyon mahirap hundi magselos, sabi ko nga nun may mag text lang may tumawag lang ano na iisipin mo.

Mas dapat siguro kung may nagugustuhan ka ialis mo muna dun bugyan mo ng ibang pagkakakitaan o ihanap ng ibang trabaho bago kayo magsama o bago mo ibahay. Kung magkahiwalay man kayo atleast may alam na syang ibang pwedeng gawin at pagkakitaan.

That way nasa babae na rin yan kung paano nya sisimulan ang pagbabago at kung paano nya itutuloy ang bagong buhay nya.

definately agree with these statements particularly the one in bold letters. its going to be difficult if your gf (who is a thera) still works in spa, may selos kang mararamdaman. kaya nga dapat maialis o makobinse si thera na magibang trabaho.

I come to this section upon the request of GM edwinT ==>>> http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showuser=385192

He asked me if I can share some of my thoughts about the topic "Falling for a therapist".

I do not find it impossible for a GM to fall in love with a therapist and vice-versa.

In fact, I think it is natural that when two (2) people see each other a multiple

number of times and perform partly or in whole the act of romance (I say this

with a very conservative manner of thinking :rolleyes:), it will not be hard for them to

pursue this further by conveying affection for each other.

A GM and a therapist who sees each other often at the latter's work place, gives

an opportunity for them to speak about personal things that will allow them to

know each other quite very well. They continue to do this by texting or calling

each other. If their biological and emotional vibrations resonate at the same

frequency , it will certainly be a happy experience to pursue a relationship with

each other.

But.......the only problem lies when one or both of them become possessive. Mostly

I believe this happens to GMs. They become wary of the thera's job and become

jealous of other clients. Specially of those who writes very good field reports :P .

This goes both ways, the thera becomes jealous of other theras who may have

been part of his GM's past. But I believe most of the time it is the GM who become

very demanding of the thera's attention. Making certain requests like;

1.) Do not post any more of your pictures at the spa thread

2.) Do not do this type of ES anymore

3.) Do not wear this kind of clothes when you come to work

4.) Do not reply to PMs and txt messages from clients

5.) Let me have your mtc password

6.) Let me have your FB password

7.) Do not go to work, just have a date with me

8.) Resign and find another job

their theras:

1.) Are you still single?

2.) Why not ask her to retire and marry her?

3.) Why not help her to find an alternative source of income?

4.) Can you help her support her child/children?

5.) Can you help her support her parents and siblings?

6.) Are you willing to accept her past?

7.) What if you have a best friend who was once her client?

-Will you make that person your best man at your wedding?

8.) Can you build a future with her without considering her past?

We therapists work in spakols for a reason. If we can find better work

which pays the amount we need to support our family, don't you think

we will do all your requests above in a heart beat?

We want to be loved whole heartedly and genuinely. Of course we want

you our beloved BF-GM to be proud of us. Do you think you can be

proud of me if in case we fell in love? Will you be willing to bring your

thera-gf to a private function which is probably filled with discreet lurking

mtc members? Are you willing to take the risk of marrying a former

thera where it is possible that your male principal sponsor at your wedding

was a former client?

Think about these things before falling in love with a therapist. If almost

all of your answers to my questions above is "NO". You run the risk of just

hurting the therapist's feeling in the end. It is probably a good idea to stay

to just being a good client.

May I add this please:

We need you guys but I am sure you need us too. Please help

us continue serving you by patronizing your favorites spas and

therapists. There is no denying that we are here because of all

of you.

Support all mtc spas and put the FR system to good use. Do

not waste your time and resources. Read the FRs, I am sure

you know which ones are useful and which ones can be discarded.

Thank you all.

this is nice. i like those questions :)

Comment lang dito sa mga nabanggit ni Miss Gabbylicious.

1.) Do not post any more of your pictures at the spa thread ----- kahit siguro ako kung seryoso ako ganyan din sasabihin ko.

2.) Do not do this type of ES anymore -------- merong iba sila na ang nagbibigay ng restriction sa sarili nila para sa mahal lang nila yung klaseng ES.

3.) Do not wear this kind of clothes when you come to work ---- i guess this is for your own sake para naman hindi na masyadong ma expose.

4.) Do not reply to PMs and txt messages from clients. ---- for me pag wala sa trabaho at nasa labas na, pwede nang hindi mag reply at mag accept ng calls.

5.) Let me have your mtc password--- depends on the trust at kung wala pang nangyari na nabuking.

6.) Let me have your FB password---- same as #5

7.) Do not go to work, just have a date with me--- gagawin ko ito pero ibibigay ko yung dapat na kikitahin nya for the day.

8.) Resign and find another job ---- Kung mahal mo rin ang lalaki dapat siguro mag initiate din kayo na mag iba para naman makita at maramdaman na dapat nga maging serious at mas magawa at maibigay ng GM ang dapat.

Mahirap naman na lalaki lang ang iintindi at walang effort sa side ng babae, which i believe ang babae ang dapat na mas mag effort after makita at maramdaman nila na seryoso ang lalaki.

their theras:

1.) Are you still single? ------ Annuled na ang marriage ko technically im single.

2.) Why not ask her to retire and marry her? --- mangyayari ito after makita at maramdaman ng lalaki na nagbago na sya at totoong may pagmamahal.

3.) Why not help her to find an alternative source of income? ---- dapat ito ang mauna sa lahat.

4.) Can you help her support her child/children?---- should be...

5.) Can you help her support her parents and siblings? After na mahanapan o mabigyan ng ibang pagkakakitaan i guess kailangan tulungan pa rin na tulungan ang family nya pero dun lang sa tamang paraan. Otherwise sugar daddy labas namin nyan.

6.) Are you willing to accept her past? ---- umpisa pa lang dapat tanggap na nasa inyo yan paano magtuloy tuloy.

7.) What if you have a best friend who was once her client?--- kailangan ready kayo dyan at anticipate na yan.

-Will you make that person your best man at your wedding?---- guess this is crazy...

8.) Can you build a future with her without considering her past?--- pwede mangyari ito depende sa paano kayo nagsimula at paano ang treatment nyo sa isat isa habang papunta kayo sa pagsasama.

Give and take palagay ko yan kailangan nyo sumugal pareho kung seryoso, maraming masasakripisyo pero meron happy ending.

Yes, possible kung single pa ako.

But for those na na sa situation na nato. You have to accept the fact na trabaho o hanap buhay nila ang mag entertain ng clients or GM. Kung gusto mo silang pigilan, you have to be ready to support her of her needs or i garahe mo kung gusto mong exclussive sayo. Di nabubuhay ang tao sa love lang.

it just won't work... at least in my experience hehe..

i thought i can disprove it myself but after several attempts with different girls, I was finally convinced that the girls' "past" is something that will haunt us both and prevent us from engaging in a positive and emotionally stable relationship.

Granted that I too have issues and baggage, these girls are either too "broken' ' or hardened by engaging in this profession that any normal dude cannot just let go of the knowledge that she is/was a therapist..

those who are looking for love in an espa is looking at the wrong place...

what I did,.. I stopped going to espas, shifted my attention to other girls who worked in different professions and made myself a happy dude who doesnt have to worry that his girl is being enjoyed by other guys on a daily basis..

• Like (+1) 1

i thought i can disprove it myself but after several attempts with different girls, I was finally convinced that the girls' "past" is something that will haunt us both and prevent us from engaging in a positive and emotionally stable relationship.

not only their past will stop them from having a normal relationship, their values. this is the most important part of a healthy relationship. you must have similar values.

Honestly in my view pag nainlove ka you cannot use your head above, sa huli mo marealize yan sabi ko nga habang masaya ka at nag eenjoy ka kahit alam mong mali, hindi mo dati ginagawa gagawin mo habang masaya ka.

Pero alam mong mali, ayaw mong gawin pero gagawin mo, pag hindi nangyayari yung gusto mong direction ng pagbabago sa babae at unti unti nakikita mo o nakakaramdam ka na parang one sided, thats the start na mawawalan kana ng gana at marealize mo lahat.

Honestly in my view pag nainlove ka you cannot use your head above, sa huli mo marealize yan sabi ko nga habang masaya ka at nag eenjoy ka kahit alam mong mali, hindi mo dati ginagawa gagawin mo habang masaya ka.

Pero alam mong mali, ayaw mong gawin pero gagawin mo, pag hindi nangyayari yung gusto mong direction ng pagbabago sa babae at unti unti nakikita mo o nakakaramdam ka na parang one sided, thats the start na mawawalan kana ng gana at marealize mo lahat.

Totally agree. Mas prone ang GMs ma inlove sa thera than other way around. Ang problem most theras are too young and still immature on having serious relationships but the GM are dead serious on it.

Totally agree. Mas prone ang GMs ma inlove sa thera than other way around. Ang problem most theras are too young and still immature on having serious relationships but the GM are dead serious on it.

tama! isama mo na din yung dahilan na paiba iba kasing GM ang na memeet nila sa ganyang trabaho, tapos may mga gm pa na magaling gumawa ng storya tipong binabaliktad ang storya para masira yung isa para sya naman ang mapalapit kay thera.

posible naman talaga na magkatuluyan yun nga lang mababa ang successful rate compare sa failed relationship.

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1

tama! isama mo na din yung dahilan na paiba iba kasing GM ang na memeet nila sa ganyang trabaho, tapos may mga gm pa na magaling gumawa ng storya tipong binabaliktad ang storya para masira yung isa para sya naman ang mapalapit kay thera.

posible naman talaga na magkatuluyan yun nga lang mababa ang successful rate compare sa failed relationship.

Malaki ang posibilidad magkatuluyan.

Para sa akin nasa babae dapat ang mas malaking effort after nya maramdaman at makitang totoo ang GM sa kanya at susuportahan sya magiba ng trabaho o bigyan ng pagkakakitaan.

Ipakita rin nya na kaya nyang magbago at kalimutan ang nakaraan nya, at maging totoo.

Yan naman eh sakin lang, dahil tingin ko napakalaking decision din sa lalaki na magbigay ng chance sa isang babae na hindi ka sigurado.

Granted that I too have issues and baggage, these girls are either too "broken' ' or hardened by engaging in this profession that any normal dude cannot just let go of the knowledge that she is/was a therapist..

those who are looking for love in an espa is looking at the wrong place...

what I did,.. I stopped going to espas, shifted my attention to other girls who worked in different professions and made myself a happy dude who doesnt have to worry that his girl is being enjoyed by other guys on a daily basis..

Sobrang hindi ko kayo masisisi sir. Isipin nga lang nagawa nung gf mo sa ex nya mabigat na sa loob, pano pa yung marami siyang experience sa iba. Bilib ako sa GMs na kayang makahanap ng tunay na relationship dito.

Talagang napakahirap nyan tanggapin pero pag na inlove ka lulunokin mo lahat.

Kaya nasabi ko rin na dapat yata mas maraming effort ang babae para maging happy ending kasi kung si lalaki na nga na nagbibigay ng chance for her para magbagong buhay at gagastusan kapa tapos wala ka pang makuhang pagmamahal kahit anong inlove sa bandang huli magsasawa din kahit siguro sino.

Malaki ang posibilidad magkatuluyan.

Para sa akin nasa babae dapat ang mas malaking effort after nya maramdaman at makitang totoo ang GM sa kanya at susuportahan sya magiba ng trabaho o bigyan ng pagkakakitaan.

Ipakita rin nya na kaya nyang magbago at kalimutan ang nakaraan nya, at maging totoo.

Yan naman eh sakin lang, dahil tingin ko napakalaking decision din sa lalaki na magbigay ng chance sa isang babae na hindi ka sigurado.

dapat naman talaga maging seryoso at mag effort din kasi yung girl hindi yung lalaki lang. May experience na rin naman ako ng ganitong situation. may naging ex ako na thera dati. infact dalawang beses ako nakapagligaw ng thera. 3 years ang pagitan at single ako ng mga time na yun. Sila ang mga thera na naging kaibigan at naging kaclose ko noon. may balita pa ako sa isa pero things has changed i'm more on self love now. work is my priority.

Edited by Gits

Why do i have this feeling na majority na nag post dito sa thread eh either in a relationship or have a past relationship with a thera. Mabuti naka move on na ako.... but I can never tell lalo na pag may matipuhan ulit kaya iniiwasan ko ang spa sa d. tuazon.

just sharing some insights and opinions from what we had experienced in the past. anyway marami talaga don sa may spa sa d. tuazon. ingat lang be mindful of your feelings guard your heart. hehehe...