Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

maraming problems and things to consider kung ma-i-inlove tayo sa gro/psp/mpa:

gro/mpa/psp are complicated beings... mostly if not all kaya sila pumasok sa ganoong type of work ay dahil sa financial reason or in short because of money... easy money kasi ang ganoong type of work... if you are really going to fall in love... kailangan mong i-consider a lot of things... financially matured and capable ba ang both sa inyo or even yung lalaki lang para ma-survive ang relationship... matatanggap ba ito ng mga friends/parents/relatives mo... pag lalabas ba kayo ndi ba kayo patagotago... ndi ka ba niya bibigyan ng kahihiyan? matatanggap mo ba na maraming lalaki na dumaan sa buhay niya...especially mpa or yung sa mga casa nagtratrabaho, sa isang araw at gabi kaya ilang tao kaya sila na-e-exposed.... ndi naman kaya masakit din kung halimbawang nag-aaway kayo ay lagi na lang isusumbat sau na babalik na lang cya sa dati nyang work... ndi ka naman kaya iiwanan na lang ng basta basta halimbawa na ma-broke ka... same naman kaya ang goals mo sa relationship niyo? intellectually reach ka ba niya... meron din namang matatalino sa ganitong type na work pero ang mas marami ang complicated ang pag-iisip at ndi mo maaasahan... mas complicated din naman kc to be in a relationship sa ganitong type na babae kesa sa normal... are you really ready to face of all or puro lust este love lang ang nasa isip.... ang masakit pa minsan pagmamalakihan ka pa... ayoko naman i-generalize, pero naiisip ko na pag ang babae na-expose sa ganitong work, para ding cyang computer file na corrupted... kahit anong tino ng corrupted computer file, ay one day bibigyan ka din ng problem... pero sana ndi naman ganun at mali lang ako... i hope na sana walang ma-offend sa mga bagay na sinabi ko... i have nothing against people falling in love girls of these types of profession... eh kc din naman marami nga sa kanila nakakatukso... parang tuloy naglalaro ang isip natin na perhaps things will work out... kung me mga mali akong sinabi ay sa i-correct ninyo ako at maging fruitful at positive ang discussion natin.... in the end, ang important question na kelangan nating tanungin sa sarili natin sa mga bagay na gagawin natin ay 'is it really worth it?'

maraming problems and things to consider kung ma-i-inlove tayo sa gro/psp/mpa:

gro/mpa/psp are complicated beings... mostly if not all kaya sila pumasok sa ganoong type of work ay dahil sa financial reason or in short because of money... easy money kasi ang ganoong type of work... if you are really going to fall in love... kailangan mong i-consider a lot of things... financially matured and capable ba ang both sa inyo or even yung lalaki lang para ma-survive ang relationship... matatanggap ba ito ng mga friends/parents/relatives mo... pag lalabas ba kayo ndi ba kayo patagotago... ndi ka ba niya bibigyan ng kahihiyan? matatanggap mo ba na maraming lalaki na dumaan sa buhay niya...especially mpa or yung sa mga casa nagtratrabaho, sa isang araw at gabi kaya ilang tao kaya sila na-e-exposed.... ndi naman kaya masakit din kung halimbawang nag-aaway kayo ay lagi na lang isusumbat sau na babalik na lang cya sa dati nyang work... ndi ka naman kaya iiwanan na lang ng basta basta halimbawa na ma-broke ka... same naman kaya ang goals mo sa relationship niyo? intellectually reach ka ba niya... meron din namang matatalino sa ganitong type na work pero ang mas marami ang complicated ang pag-iisip at ndi mo maaasahan... mas complicated din naman kc to be in a relationship sa ganitong type na babae kesa sa normal... are you really ready to face of all or puro lust este love lang ang nasa isip.... ang masakit pa minsan pagmamalakihan ka pa... ayoko naman i-generalize, pero naiisip ko na pag ang babae na-expose sa ganitong work, para ding cyang computer file na corrupted... kahit anong tino ng corrupted computer file, ay one day bibigyan ka din ng problem... pero sana ndi naman ganun at mali lang ako... i hope na sana walang ma-offend sa mga bagay na sinabi ko... i have nothing against people falling in love girls of these types of profession... eh kc din naman marami nga sa kanila nakakatukso... parang tuloy naglalaro ang isip natin na perhaps things will work out... kung me mga mali akong sinabi ay sa i-correct ninyo ako at maging fruitful at positive ang discussion natin.... in the end, ang important question na kelangan nating tanungin sa sarili natin sa mga bagay na gagawin natin ay 'is it really worth it?'

I can appreciate that most MPAs, GROs, and others of the trade live complicated lives, up to the point of losing some sanity in the process. Those who tough it out, can be cold. Either way, one cannot blame them for their reactions.

I wish I had their strength though. I have a hot liking for an MP, and shedid open up to me that she has feelings for me. She supports her family down south. The family is the stumbling block because they actually fully depend on her for everything (tuition, food, city services, etc). Factor the family out, I won't have a problem taking this girl home, and likely send to college. I think I can get that faith that says she won't muss about at school. But that family thing, aiyah... I'll support her and her alone, but I won't spend any treasure on her family.

I am about to get married.... few months from now...and yet, I think I'm falling in love with a therapist.

It may sound a bit corny, but when we first met, we both felt this thing....kinda magic.. some sort of alignment...that deep inside ourselves, we knew, we like each other.

As days go by, the "magic" goes deeper and deeper.,

My soon to be wife has been away for months now (due to the nature of our work).,and I kept on waiting patiently....somewhere along the way, I got bored.,and at the same time, that's when I met this lovely therapist...

we engaged in nice conversations...enough to get us to know each other...we shared our pasts.,childhood stories.,dreams., ...things we like...

until such a time when we both feel the "connection" got deeper...

last night was our recent meeting.. we both grew sad as the spa session ended..,.and deep inside our hearts, (while holding each other's hands), even without words,.we knew we will be missing each other so much....and as I walk on my way home,. I knew I had to make a choice...

The "right" one.,or the one that makes me happy.... ..or., how about I keep them both. ... I don't know... all I know is that I am happy...and I will be looking forward to spending more quality time with the lovely therapist...and she's waiting for me...

I am about to get married.... few months from now...and yet, I think I'm falling in love with a therapist.

It may sound a bit corny, but when we first met, we both felt this thing....kinda magic.. some sort of alignment...that deep inside ourselves, we knew, we like each other.

As days go by, the "magic" goes deeper and deeper.,

My soon to be wife has been away for months now (due to the nature of our work).,and I kept on waiting patiently....somewhere along the way, I got bored.,and at the same time, that's when I met this lovely therapist...

we engaged in nice conversations...enough to get us to know each other...we shared our pasts.,childhood stories.,dreams., ...things we like...

until such a time when we both feel the "connection" got deeper...

last night was our recent meeting.. we both grew sad as the spa session ended..,.and deep inside our hearts, (while holding each other's hands), even without words,.we knew we will be missing each other so much....and as I walk on my way home,. I knew I had to make a choice...

The "right" one.,or the one that makes me happy.... ..or., how about I keep them both. ... I don't know... all I know is that I am happy...and I will be looking forward to spending more quality time with the lovely therapist...and she's waiting for me...

You know what? There's a very thin line -- almost untraceable -- between infatuation and love, liking and loving, lusting and loving. The line is so thin, many people confuse where it begins and where it ends.

There is also a virtue known as Prudence. It is the virtue which is called by the Romans as "auriga virtutum," or "the harness of virtues," sometimes translated also as "charioteer of virtues." Prudence guides us to turn left or right, stop or go. It is that which directs us where to go.

Don't complicate your life further. You say you're about to be married. Keep yourself focused on that. I'm sure you have found the true love of your life: your wife to be.

You say you have made your choice? Stick to that. Mahirap mamangka sa dalawang ilog! You will never be truly happy. Don't fool yourself to say you'll be happy (or happier) if you keep both.

hindi naman impossible ang ganitong set up. pero syempre, as a guy, u should be prepared for the consequences.

lalo na if you cannot get her out of the "dirty" job she has. u cannot be jealous and comment non stop na

(sorry for the term) she's f*cking some men out there to earn money. but then again,

thats life. doon siya nagsusurvive. she may be inlove. pero reality bites, HINDI SIYA AT NG PAMILYA NIYA

mapapakain ng pagmamahal alone. lalo na alot of people here are telling na no. 1 reason is poverty.

for those na may asawa, pag isipan niyo, not all the time, its really love. baka naman hindi yan pintig ng

puso, pintig lang yan ng alaga niyo sa ibaba. (joking) :lol: :lol:

Good sex really clouds your judgement. wink.gif

I'm a young man, currently single, and new to the MP scene. Started going to these places out of curiosity and boredom. I used to get attached to these MPAs if the sex was good. I would even get their numbers to stay in touch. Some never replied to my texts and some would text me non-stop "bolas" like "i miss you", "hinihintay kita dito sa work", "naalala mo ba yung ginawa ko sayo?", "marunong ka ba magwithdrawal? payag ako, gwapo ka kasi". Sarap pakinggan noh? Sana totoo. But when I ask them out on a date, they would never go out with me without money and sex involved. Have you noticed that they never text or reply during their off day or when they are on vacation? They never text you without mentioning about visiting her at "work". Dun palang alam niyo na kung ano habol nila sa inyo. So watch out! Natuto na ko, hindi na ako clingy or madaling ma-attached like before. Sa lahat ng kilala kong MPA, isa lang sa kanila ang hindi ako kinukulit at never niya ako tinext para pumunta sa "work" niya. Hindi naman lahat sila ganito pero I think most of them are. Bihira ang maging totoo sayo. Kaya I told myself, I would never fall for them, and if I do find the "one" for me here sa ganitong work, I would never commit to her unless she retires. I don't want any trust issues and headaches.

BTW, if you're married/ in a relationship and you just wanna spice up your sex life, "Toot it and boot it" lang or "hit it and quit it" walang emotional attachment. Think about your wife(if you still love her) and kids. Mostly the kids are the ones affected. I myself came from a broken family. My dad left my mom for a younger and more attractive woman but we still see each other a couple times a year 'cause they work and live abroad na. Hirap sobra 'cause my Dad's priority is her na. He's so kuripot sa akin but very generous sa kanyang new wifey. Would spend on her, buy her a new car, and build her a house sa province nila and trip abroad. Ngayon, iniwan din siya dahil super ambishyosa tong stepmom ko. angry.gif

Sorry kung OT na. Share ko lang about sa topic na to. wink.gif

di nga malayo na mangyari ang ganito sa mpas, psps, gros, or even sa mga spa therapists... merong tinatawag na gfe kung san mas nag-eenjoy ang mga guys (like me). pag ganun ang pinakita ng babae, ang dali talaga mahulog, or minsan sila nahuhulog sa guests nila. pagdating sa ganyan, i do make it a habit na magbigay talaga ng tip kasi parang iba na ung dating pag free na ung services nila eh. several times naka-experience na ako ng free service pero medyo iba kasi nagiging kapalit, and di ko naman kayang i-risk ang relationship ko with my gf lalo na more than 9yrs na kami. so bottomline, it's just more on knowing and sticking to your priorities... going to spas, availing services of psps, are now just a past time for me. eventually palagay ko mawawala na rin ito sa sistema ko...

Way back in 2003, i loved an mpa.. take note that love is different from being in love.. as i know the consequences of being intimately involved with MPA's will not be favorable on my side.. But i do care for her.. i look after her..

We were sincere with one another... but honesty wise.. mukhang ako lang ang honest.. compulsive liar yung attendant gf ko that time.. one experience i won't forget was the day she invited me to go with her to her province to meet her family and relatives..

anak ng tinapa.. obvious na alam ng magulang ang tunay na work ni anak.. pikit mata lang ...

she brought about Php 50k to the province.. para daw sa parents nya.. pero ang totoo nun.. para sa buong bayan ata!

she gave everyone money! i met the brothers.. na super malalaki ang katawan, pero mga walang work!!! grabe.. everyone was relying on her.

Property wise... her family lives on a makeshift house.. like made of bamboo or whatsoever you call it.. yung sahig, ay yung lupa! kakaawa rin.. and everyone sleeps on a very very big bed that could fit 10 people.

Beside it, was a small house na under construction (walang bubong, as in halos mag simula palang), sabi ni MPA, sya yung nagpapagawa.. i believe her, then one night, when we were sleeping, her dad called and ask for Php 50k right away.. she was frantic and said she needs to go home the very next day.. i asked her why, sabi nya, her dad needs the money kasi kakabitan na daw ng door ang house.. i told her... di mo ba nakita yung tinatayong bahay mo? in its current state, di pa kelangan yung doors.

in other words, pineperahan ang sailing anak! hay.. tama yung kwento nung isa sa inyo dyan.. yung family lang madalas ang problema.. pero.. then again, pwede ba yun.. di mo mahalin pamilya nya? kadugtong nya yun eh.

i called off this relationship a few months after and vowed not to get involved again.

then on 2007, meron uli! hay. same thing almost happened but i used my better head.. she was sincere.. pwede talaga.. i met her friends, as in i knew almost all the girls in sylvanus back then.. as in punta pa kami ng mga comedy bar.. nung una ok lang, i had tryst with almost all of her mpa friends.. since wala naman kami commitment sa isat isa and we can't say we were exclusive.. then ayun na.. di na nagpapabayad.. mas gusto na lang nag dedate kami..

i just disappeared a few weeks after..

never again.. malapit puso ko sa mpa.. tuusin i love and care for each of this girls in this industry especially those who are doing this in order to help their family.. ang ayaw ko lang.. inaabuso sila ng family nila.

hope you like my story.

• Like (+1) 1

Natural na mahuhulog tayo sa kanila kasi nasa kanila lahat ng gusto natin sa isang girl. Mabait, sweet, maalaga, at magaling sa kama.happy.gif Pero mahirap sila paniwalaan kung totoo yung pinapakita nila sayo. Kung totoo naman, walang assurance na tatagal kayo dahil ang daming istorbo like makukulit niyang guest, pamilya niyang hingi ng hingi at ayaw mag-work. No offense pero kakatakot iharap sa friends and family kasi what if like former guest niya pala si Daddy? ohmy.gif As much as possible wag nalang. Ok na yung magkaibigan or friends with benefits (if you're lucky).

Guest nick fury

Natural na mahuhulog tayo sa kanila kasi nasa kanila lahat ng gusto natin sa isang girl. Mabait, sweet, maalaga, at magaling sa kama.happy.gif Pero mahirap sila paniwalaan kung totoo yung pinapakita nila sayo. Kung totoo naman, walang assurance na tatagal kayo dahil ang daming istorbo like makukulit niyang guest, pamilya niyang hingi ng hingi at ayaw mag-work. No offense pero kakatakot iharap sa friends and family kasi what if like former guest niya pala si Daddy? ohmy.gif As much as possible wag nalang. Ok na yung magkaibigan or friends with benefits (if you're lucky).

Being sweet, caring and good in bed is part of their job so just think of it that way. It would be really up to you if you're gonna let their job description affect you.

Find someone decent to love, someone who you can be proud of without the shady past. You cant blame them if they're sweet, its their job anyway. They want to keep you to come back for more... Its good for their business. But dont believe the things they say, for all you know thats what they say to all their guest... To those vulnerable ones MPs not for you, you'll just hurt yourself and your pockets as well

• Like (+1) 1

Sino bro ang mas nakakahiyang iharap? PSP/MPA na nagtatrabaho kahit gaano kahirap na halos mawalan na sila ng pagkatao para lang kumita o isang lalaking pamilyado/may asawa na upang mairaos lang ang libog sa katawan ay gagamitin ang perang pinaghirapan imbes na mapunta sa pangangailangan ng pamilya nya? Whose purpose is heavier and whom would you like to introduce to your friends?

I fell for an PSP she's beautiful kase may brains pa kaso ewan ko ba nanghihiyang talaga ako sa kanya sayang first half of our relationship ok kame may nabuong mutual understanding. I felt she really cares talaga then ung second half iba na dating nya saken more of a user na at nagiba narin ugali nya d ko alam baket...well totoo nga kasabihan "A bitch will always be a bitch" :rolleyes:

Sino bro ang mas nakakahiyang iharap? PSP/MPA na nagtatrabaho kahit gaano kahirap na halos mawalan na sila ng pagkatao para lang kumita o isang lalaking pamilyado/may asawa na upang mairaos lang ang libog sa katawan ay gagamitin ang perang pinaghirapan imbes na mapunta sa pangangailangan ng pamilya nya? Whose purpose is heavier and whom would you like to introduce to your friends?

Ang dami kayang lalaking pamilyado - pulitiko, managers, ceo, senior positions, people in high positions in private orgs and public office that do this. I am sure that most are still introducing them to their friends and family.