Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

No offense meant, but isnt it that we are infatuated by the MP's we had encountered. Because it all starts with how they look physically, Im not a hypocrite and I have a low tolerance for hypocrisy. But its a fact that most of us want someone we can show off to the public whether in malls or in bars so that we can be noticed. But heck, is this all there is to love them, just for show? Im just wondering...

No offense meant, but isnt it that we are infatuated by the MP's we had encountered. Because it all starts with how they look physically, Im not a hypocrite and I have a low tolerance for hypocrisy. But its a fact that most of us want someone we can show off to the public whether in malls or in bars so that we can be noticed. But heck, is this all there is to love them, just for show? Im just wondering...

that is also what went into my mind the first time i texted mp girl.

I would often think that his ex-bf might be some insecure freak who does not have confidence about himself that he settled with an mp girl..

But the more I get to know her, the more I realize, hey, she is REAL, she is NICE, she is someone you could love and take seriously..

She is in fact sweeter and more lovable than other girls i have met.. and i haven't paid her a single centavo to do that..

---

although being with her on a date, i do felt that im so handsome (feeling lang naman e..hehehe).when guys would stare at her in awe.. :cool:

Aga dre, I kinda disagree on this. Yes, everything starts on the physical plane, whether it be an MPA or an office lady. All of us are attracted to our beloved this way, and they also do to us. However, having a woman as a trophy to show around is no longer my thing at this stage in my life. Then what is it? It is an innate quality of the woman that gets me. Perhaps not intelligence, but that kindness in her that I normally don't see in other women. Believe me, I've had sex with countless women, unpaid, paid, loved, lusted, to the point my prostate is so sore from doing it, some women more beautiful than the next. In the end, it is an innate quality that endears me. My eldest brother would say "you can't fu.ck kindness", I say you can.

that is also what went into my mind the first time i texted mp girl.

I would often think that his ex-bf might be some insecure freak who does not have confidence about himself that he settled with an mp girl..

But the more I get to know her, the more I realize, hey, she is REAL, she is NICE, she is someone you could love and take seriously..

She is in fact sweeter and more lovable than other girls i have met.. and i haven't paid her a single centavo to do that..

---

although being with her on a date, i do felt that im so handsome (feeling lang naman e..hehehe).when guys would stare at her in awe.. :cool:

She seems to have that innate kindness I'm talking about, SO SLEEP WITH HER MR. THUG!!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by vincechase
She seems to have that innate kindness I'm talking about, SO SLEEP WITH HER MR. THUG!!!!!!! :blink:

will probably enjoy kissing and cuddling with her more than the act itself.. although how i wish i could spend my money on a romantic dinner with her and countless hours of talking, cuddling, and hugs instead of getting her at her work..

What I realized though based on my talks with some of my MPA friends is there is an overwhelming "personal esteem" problem going on and it influences the guys they get. Sometimes they feel that they will never get a guy who will love them for who they are, they end up choosing less than they deserve like bummy guys, married guys and a host of other problematic men, which ergo leads to problematic relationships.

Self esteem is also an issue to guys, congratulations to those who were able to develop enough self-esteem to put them selves into where they are now... Some men also think they will never get a girl who will love them for who they are... And so they end up going to ktvs massage parlor and you know now...

I think i can explain why either a guy or a girl or a gro/mp ends up choosing some thing they dont want...

According to feng shui man is born with 3 different kinds of luck, namely the heavenly luck, mankind luck and the earthly luck...

They say heavenly luck is alway present to anyone... but it hardly has any effect. The mankind luck and the earthly luck is the most influencial if you are able to activativte one of these then things might get your way...

The mankid luck is the kind of luck that we make... yun tipong swerte yun nabili mong t-shirt kaya marami ang naatract sayo... or swerte yun nabili mo kotse kaya marami ang gusto makisakay...

The earthly luck is the way we live in harmony with our environment.... Yun tipong hindi ka pasaway.. you follow the rule of your institution kaya mabait ang officemate mo sayo at ok din ang bayad sayo...

I think somepipol could not activate thier mankind luck leaving them to the "dungeons" of life, and once they are there, they loose hope and at the same time loose thier self-esteem... thus leaving them with no choice but do it the unaccepted way... and turning thier self into slaves of thier own...

I am one of the living proof of that. There was a time na sobra talagang wala na ko... as in i just want to die... hindi ko na nga naisip yun pamilya ko... buti nalang a chinese man told me to try Feng shui... Kinda it helped... i was able to activate my mankind luck... Although nasa half plang ang effect nya... it bailed me out of trouble... ngayon i have a new self esteem.. kahit paano i am gaining grounds in the dating arena, unklike before nasa isang sulok lang talaga ako....

The mankid luck is the kind of luck that we make... yun tipong swerte yun nabili mong t-shirt kaya marami ang naatract sayo... or swerte yun nabili mo kotse kaya marami ang gusto makisakay...

so you say this is the mankind luck...and this is what we're missing....

i still don't get it :blink:

will probably enjoy kissing and cuddling with her more than the act itself.. although how i wish i could spend my money on a romantic dinner with her and countless hours of talking, cuddling, and hugs instead of getting her at her work..

Dude, maniwala ka sa akin, there will still be romantic dates and countless hours of talking after sleeping with her. In fact, if things go well after, it will be your choice to proceed or not to proceed.

Self esteem is also an issue to guys, congratulations to those who were able to develop enough self-esteem to put them selves into where they are now... Some men also think they will never get a girl who will love them for who they are... And so they end up going to ktvs massage parlor and you know now...

I think i can explain why either a guy or a girl or a gro/mp ends up choosing some thing they dont want...

According to feng shui man is born with 3 different kinds of luck, namely the heavenly luck, mankind luck and the earthly luck...

They say heavenly luck is alway present to anyone... but it hardly has any effect. The mankind luck and the earthly luck is the most influencial if you are able to activativte one of these then things might get your way...

The earthly luck is the way we live in harmony with our environment.... Yun tipong hindi ka pasaway.. you follow the rule of your institution kaya mabait ang officemate mo sayo at ok din ang bayad sayo...

I think somepipol could not activate thier mankind luck leaving them to the "dungeons" of life, and once they are there, they loose hope and at the same time loose thier self-esteem... thus leaving them with no choice but do it the unaccepted way... and turning thier self into slaves of thier own...

I am one of the living proof of that. There was a time na sobra talagang wala na ko... as in i just want to die... hindi ko na nga naisip yun pamilya ko... buti nalang a chinese man told me to try Feng shui... Kinda it helped... i was able to activate my mankind luck... Although nasa half plang ang effect nya... it bailed me out of trouble... ngayon i have a new self esteem.. kahit paano i am gaining grounds in the dating arena, unklike before nasa isang sulok lang talaga ako....

Dude, I'm a firm believer in Feng Shui, but I believe your comments apply even to ordinary working women we date. It just so happens that the girls here are MPAs, PSPs or GROs. Boy, I had been slave to love of a "de buena familia"(the family had been well-off for 150 years) woman, it did not make much of a difference, I dug my own dungeon and created my own hell.

Edited by vincechase
Aga dre, I kinda disagree on this. Yes, everything starts on the physical plane, whether it be an MPA or an office lady. All of us are attracted to our beloved this way, and they also do to us. However, having a woman as a trophy to show around is no longer my thing at this stage in my life. Then what is it? It is an innate quality of the woman that gets me. Perhaps not intelligence, but that kindness in her that I normally don't see in other women. Believe me, I've had sex with countless women, unpaid, paid, loved, lusted, to the point my prostate is so sore from doing it, some women more beautiful than the next. In the end, it is an innate quality that endears me. My eldest brother would say "you can't fu.ck kindness", I say you can.

Cant blame you my friend, after all theres nothing not to love about them, I mean being in the "service" biz, they have to be customer oriented. For what its worth, if falling in love with them makes one happy, then its reason enough to go on with what you have whether friendship, relationship or customer/mpa activity, after all true hapiness is something intangible. Good for you. Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

what he means is that mankind luck just comes in your belief in yourself.. if you think you bought a lucky charm that will make you successful in business, thus giving you the confidence to take risk, and somehow your business prospers, it is not because of the lucky charm (mankind luck) but rather it is about your belief about yourself (self-confidence).. :)

lucky charms just give us enough confidence to undertake a task which seems undoable.. :hypocritesmiley:

as between having a partner with a high and low self esteem, i will most probably choose the latter..

there are 2 actually in my heart right now.. another one is a former ramp model .. but this former ramp model seems to suffer from too much self-esteem that all i hear about her are her credentials from modeling from this, to that, from being a campus beauty (and that was years ago) to being a virgin. She even dictates how i will court her. That i need to talk to her dad. That i need to wear pink cycling shorts on our date. That I need to wear a shirt that tells i love her with her name on it. She makes lots of rules. When i contradict she will blurt out "E pano ang mga gusto mong babae yung mga cheap!" :rolleyes:

baliktad sila ni Mp girl..

madalas nga binabara ko na yun e.. will tel her "mukhang nalulunod ka na sa sarili mong ego ah.."

Hi THUG,

Sorry to hear about your disagreeable relationships. But at least you have some, haha.

Anyways, I don't think your model girl has high self esteem but rather the opposite. People show off their credentials because they want to be noticed, they want to be accepted, etcetera etcetera. That to me, is low self esteem. They have little confidence so they sort to calling people's attention. People who have high self esteem are the quiet ones. They are doers rather than talkers. They are the ones who know who they are and what they are capable of without showing off.

Hard to find the latter nowadays, unfortunately.

Just my 2 cents :):):)

as between having a partner with a high and low self esteem, i will most probably choose the latter..

.. another one is a former ramp model .. but this former ramp model seems to suffer from too much self-esteem that all i hear about her are her credentials from modeling from this, to that, from being a campus beauty (and that was years ago) to being a virgin. She even dictates how i will court her. That i need to talk to her dad. That i need to wear pink cycling shorts on our date. That I need to wear a shirt that tells i love her with her name on it. She makes lots of rules. When i contradict she will blurt out "E pano ang mga gusto mong babae yung mga cheap!" :rolleyes:

Hi THUG,

Sorry to hear about your disagreeable relationships. But at least you have some, haha.

Anyways, I don't think your model girl has high self esteem but rather the opposite. People show off their credentials because they want to be noticed, they want to be accepted, etcetera etcetera. That to me, is low self esteem. They have little confidence so they sort to calling people's attention. People who have high self esteem are the quiet ones. They are doers rather than talkers. They are the ones who know who they are and what they are capable of without showing off.

Hard to find the latter nowadays, unfortunately.

Just my 2 cents :):):)

not always...sometimes people who are talkers (as how you bluntly put it) ay talagang mayabang lang at may ipagyayabang naman talaga

at yung sinasabi mong quiet ones....pwede rin namang quiet kase talaga namang walang masasabi.

stop generalizing

hi iwalkalone,

i don't want to ruffle any feathers. i just gave my 2 cents. anyone is free to disagree :)

in this light, let me disagree with your statement, hehe :):):)

hindi naman dahil sa may ipagyayabang ka, mataas na self-esteem mo. para kasi sa akin, kung ipagyayabang mo ang mga gamit or achievements mo, you are trying to convince people that you have value. and your value depends on what people think of you. i think it should come within. if you know your own value, then that should be good enough. people will see this and appreciate it even more.

sabi mo naman sa quiet ones, baka naman quiet sila dahil walang masasabi? edi ba tama lang ang ginawa nya? bakit naman sya magsasalita kung wala naman syang sasabihin??

just my 2 cents once again. don't take it personally :):):)

not always...sometimes people who are talkers (as how you bluntly put it) ay talagang mayabang lang at may ipagyayabang naman talaga

at yung sinasabi mong quiet ones....pwede rin namang quiet kase talaga namang walang masasabi.

stop generalizing

Edited by HRoark
hi iwalkalone,

i don't want to ruffle any feathers. i just gave my 2 cents. anyone is free to disagree :)

hindi naman dahil sa may ipagyayabang ka, mataas na self-esteem mo. para kasi sa akin, kung ipagyayabang mo ang mga gamit or achievements mo, you are trying to convince people that you have value. and your value depends on what people think of you. i think it should come within. if you know your own value, then that should be good enough. people will see this and appreciate it even more.

sabi mo naman sa quiet ones, baka naman quiet sila dahil walang masasabi? edi ba tama lang ang ginawa nya? bakit naman sya magsasalita kung wala naman syang sasabihin??

ayt..wutever...sakin lang kase...iba iba lang talaga ugali ng tao....and you can't judge someone by merely pointing out on a flaw or two....

hi iwalkalone,

ok lang ipagyabang pero yung gagamitin mo pa yun para i-treat ka na para kang dyosa na sunod sunuran sa lahat ng gusto ang lalake e iba na yun.. :D

dapat sa mga ganyang babae pinapababa sa pedestal nila at baka mahulog..hehehe.. :)

---

kakatawa nga e.. naka encounter na din ako ng ganitong babae before.. pag meet namin ang puro kwento nya din kesyo dati sya model for john robert powers etc.etc.. pero pag unang tingin mo sa kanya e parang wala namang pinagkaiba sa tindera sa palengke..hehehe.. at isa pa, she means 'dati'.. so tapos na yun.. 'has been' sya.. pero yung friendster nya ang nakalagay sa affiliations nya e puro modeling agencies, e since mag meet kame di naman sya model nun, iba naman trabaho nya..

kung bakit kase may mga tao na sobrang bilib na bilib pag sinabing 'model' .. ang promo girl sa mga grocery actually 'model' din ito di ba? hehehe... actually applies to both sexes ito e.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

self-esteem issues.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by THUG
Dude, maniwala ka sa akin, there will still be romantic dates and countless hours of talking after sleeping with her. In fact, if things go well after, it will be your choice to proceed or not to proceed.

no need to rush things.. we will come to that.. :D :cool:

Edited by THUG

there are 2 actually in my heart right now.. another one is a former ramp model .. but this former ramp model seems to suffer from too much self-esteem that all i hear about her are her credentials from modeling from this, to that, from being a campus beauty (and that was years ago) to being a virgin. She even dictates how i will court her. That i need to talk to her dad. That i need to wear pink cycling shorts on our date. That I need to wear a shirt that tells i love her with her name on it. She makes lots of rules. When i contradict she will blurt out "E pano ang mga gusto mong babae yung mga cheap!" :rolleyes:

baliktad sila ni Mp girl..

madalas nga binabara ko na yun e.. will tel her "mukhang nalulunod ka na sa sarili mong ego ah.."

Dont feel lucky shes telling you what she wants... mahirap kaya yun tahimik... yun tipong magpaplano ng masama tapos pag nag suceed sila wala ka na... laos ka na... you really need to talk to her dad... if you wnt to make it to the altar! shes just trying to see if you'll fit into her family...

If i were you i would tell her too what i want but not to the point of getting into a debate...

yep sometimes both the earthly/mankind luck is also missing... and if its not working to you... some things might not work the way you want it... Example gusto mo ganito yun bf/gf pero hindi yun ang nakuha mo

ang point ko kc ay minsan sobrang minamalas tayo, hindi tayo makahanap ng bf/gf o kun ano man ang gusto natin... o di kaya eh nahihirapan talaga... At some point we loose hope... thogether with self esteem...

I think a bit of luck also has something to do with self esteem.

Sorry but what i think is that its not your mind and your heart that is working for you to find love... I think that's lust...

probably you have been bitten by the lust bug...

lustful pipol often look for kindness... because nobody will ever be kind enough to them to give what they are asking for....

I'll put it this way guys... i think theres nothing wrong if ever you fall in-love for a gro/mpa... you name it.

coz they are humans too, just like us... If ever you fall-in... just make sure that its not against your principles in life.

Take me... one thing that i look for a woman is young ka level ko, interms of status... or maybe higher... i can go lower a bit, but not realy low like having a mp/gro gf... simply because it would contradict the principles of my self and of my family... Interms of personality... i'll see if ok.. unless she's a "stone marble" in personlity... for sure she's out...

I'll put it this way guys... i think theres nothing wrong if ever you fall in-love for a gro/mpa... you name it.

coz they are humans too, just like us... If ever you fall-in... just make sure that its not against your principles in life.

Take me... one thing that i look for a woman is young ka level ko, interms of status... or maybe higher... i can go lower a bit, but not realy low like having a mp/gro gf... simply because it would contradict the principles of my self and of my family... Interms of personality... i'll see if ok.. unless she's a "stone marble" in personlity... for sure she's out...

agree, although sometimes other guys try to make it a way of getting 'free' sex from the MPa, GrO or PsP..

believe me guys.. if you are only after sex then you are better off paying the GRO, psp, or MPa.. it is just not worth the heartache, mental torture, emotional torture, and time..

minsan si MPa sobrang demanding.. pag di ko lang masagot phone calls nya magagalit at magtatampo agad.. there are times when i had to cry just for her to talk to me again.. small things i do.. lumalaki.. and there are times she demands my time when i don't have it.. :rolleyes:

basta pag gusto nya ko makita, gusto nya.. and i can't do anything about it.. pag di pwede away na.. tampuhan na..

--

kaya nga andyan ang mga mpa, gro, psp, because for other guys, they are the 'convenient' way of loving a woman, when you need it, where you need it..

if you become their bf, you lose that convenience, and you have to fullfill the standard obligation and responsibility of a bf..

mga dude...mag-eb naman tayo..share our stories about our own experiences....sino gusto? i'm having a hard time recovering kasi i have a dancer gf who worked in lanai and we just broke up....

gud pm po..

payag ako sa gusto mo.sana magkarun ng EB.

para mapag usapan naten yung mga nakaraan diba?