Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

The question is are you in love or just infatuated? lets be honest. In the end is this mutual or not>

Come to think of it, love is not a feeling. Its a decision. Hence, no matter what, you will stick by your decision. Simple isnt it.

So have you decided or not and has she?

Pareng Rico, you are referring to the posts of Etetski, right?

This is starting to sound like an episode of love notes with Joe D' Mango. :) We all go thru that bs once in a while bro. You'll get over her. Once you do, matatawa ka na lang sa mga nilagay mo dito sa thread na to. :)

Indeed bro! :D i apologize if i sound too mushy already... :D Anyway I really appreciate all the feedbacks. Thanks guys, everyones really great! :cool:

Im a regular reader of this thread and all the time when a new "story" is posted many of the answers insinuate that PSP's are not capable of loving...

Never I read a story from a guy who seduce's a PSP, and pretending he love's the girl...So he can take advantage of here "services" and ofcourse here money...kc its always conviniant that ur gf meron money? so she can treet you? Don't tell me this never happens.....

Oh things like that do happen. Of course, you won't normally find those kind of posts in this thread. But I've seen posts like that (not in this discussion thread) by guys who say that the best way to get freebies is to get an MPA or a GRO or PSP as a GF.

Edited by cuatro_ojos
yaan mo na...abangan na lang natin yung mga susunod na kabanata ng post nya....mga tol....ready nyo na tissues nyo! wahahaha :P

i think he's referring to yours :D tapos na yung kay etetski eh :P

Thanks for the warning sister. Right now things are just right, she knows my limitations and I know her's. Sometimes it burns me that some other guys are doing her. But I have to keep it real, so I step back a little to rationalize. I can't pull her out and support her (though I can), I realize that there is an issue of freedom with some girls. They don't like to be housed by a Papa (no matter how young the Papa is). I think its an issue of dignity and independence vs. selling sex. In some cases selling sex is easier to deal with than losing one's independence. Perhaps, one reason why girls fool around even when they are kept by a sincere guy is that they lose their autonomy, think about it.

For know, I'm happy when I see her and she's happy to see me. Infatuation, perhaps. I believe all true love comes originally from infatuation. True love is distilled infatuation that has withstood the immense test of time.

Thanks for the warning sister. Right now things are just right, she knows my limitations and I know her's. Sometimes it burns me that some other guys are doing her. But I have to keep it real, so I step back a little to rationalize. I can't pull her out and support her (though I can), I realize that there is an issue of freedom with some girls. They don't like to be housed by a Papa (no matter how young the Papa is). I think its an issue of dignity and independence vs. selling sex. In some cases selling sex is easier to deal with than losing one's independence. Perhaps, one reason why girls fool around even when they are kept by a sincere guy is that they lose their autonomy, think about it.

For know, I'm happy when I see her and she's happy to see me. Infatuation, perhaps. I believe all true love comes originally from infatuation. True love is distilled infatuation that has withstood the immense test of time.

:blink: uh-oh...she refuses to move in with you?

i can feel it coming....

teka check ko nga kung may tissue pa ko sa bag...baka wala na ah :unsure: ... :D

" Perhaps, one reason why girls fool around even when they are kept by a sincere guy is that they lose their autonomy, think about it."

wrong... -_- they fool around...cus they are unfaithful... what makes them so?....either it's their nature or they really don't love the guy ...

Im a regular reader of this thread and all the time when a new "story" is posted many of the answers insinuate that PSP's are not capable of loving...

Never I read a story from a guy who seduce's a PSP, and pretending he love's the girl...So he can take advantage of here "services" and ofcourse here money...kc its always conviniant that ur gf meron money? so she can treet you? Don't tell me this never happens.....

maybe it's because those kinds of posts might be considered OT on this thread...or maybe they don't want to post since they might get bashed by other people here...

pero sige i'll tell a story that kinda matches the scenario you described...wlang magawa sa opis e...i hope i don't get bashed for relating my experience...anyway, i've told this story a number of times in KTV threads already...

about 3 years ago, my friends and i hung out at this place we considered a "safehouse"...the owner had a couple of GRO's living there for free...i think part of the agreement was they get their freebies there for as long as we get our freebies also...a typical set-up would be the "tenants" bringing their friends or workmates there to undergo "OJT" at our hands...my friends and i are all decent people but being in that house sort of brings out the demons within us...para kaming sinasapian ng todo kamanyakan pag andun kami and we experience things we would not normally do outside...

ok, so one early morning the owner of the house texted me..."pare punta ka dito may bagong kasama si A____. mukhang kolehiyala pa ang hitsura. parang Paulinian!!!" so i dropped by their house instead of going home to check out this chick. i get there and see her. pretty face, sobrang tangos ng ilong and malaki boobs despite being skinny. single mom with a sister who once competed in the Bb. Pilipinas pageant. she worked at the now defunct Thunderdome in Timog. konting kwentuhan then inuman and she told me she was spending the night there and i offered the room where i slept in. we slept and after an hour my idle hands began to explore her. she woke up and was smiling at me and we kissed. i managed to get her topless but somehow she was always resisting while I was trying to undo her pants. so ayun naging lovapalooza nalang yung gabi and i fell asleep not long after.

the morning after, she was treating me like her sweetheart or whatever. twirling my hair, cuddling my head in her lap etc. she left at around afternoon since she had to go to work that night. i related my experience to her friend and she told me, "ganyan talaga si G____. pag gusto nyang mahalin ang isang tao e binibitin nya." the girl and i became textmates and there was even one incident where she asked me, "tayo na ba?". i replied, "ang hirap kasi kung magiging gf kita since bihira tayong magkita at mababaliw lang ako sa pagka-miss sayo." that of course was just an excuse to not get into a relationship with her.

fast forward a few months later, she texted me that she was back at the safehouse and wanted me to go there. i obliged and she was with this new chick who looked young and fresh. now this new chick was to be my "gf" for a later time but that is another story. so we went through the usual pleasantries, inuman and she pulled me to the room. chick #2 was even bothering us with her "tagay pa's" and my girl obliged by drinking 2 glasses of ginpom just to get the other lady out of our hair. we locked the room and she was upon me like a tigress, stripping me of my clothes and pushing me into the bed. we did the whole deed with her on top and i didn't even climax since her agressiveness turned me off.

the morning after, she had to leave again while i learned that her companion would be staying with us for a while since she was istokwa. after she had left, i got close to her friend while ignoring her texts and calls. she eventually learned the truth na kami na nung friend nya and she got the hint. the last i heard was she was now with this doctor acquaintance of our barkada who specialized in getting people to join Legacy 4 Life (pyramid scam).

so that's my story. i guess it kind of fits the scenario you described except for the money part. sanay na kasi talaga akong party provider and never did i mooch some money off some GRO's. during this period of time in my life, i was relatively more successful in scoring with the women at our safehouse than my other friends. i played the role of the decent matinik na tahimik guy, while my friends were more upfront about their kamanyakan. i guess some of the girls there saw me as bf-material so they easily gave in to my advances.

lesson learned: girls who work those kind of jobs fall easier if they treat you as a friend and not a customer. better to meet them outside than in their work where they will probably treat you only as a guest and baka gatasan ka pa. at least you don't have to go through the usual B.S. of trying to prove that you are not "just another guest"...

Edited by mhengh

" Perhaps, one reason why girls fool around even when they are kept by a sincere guy is that they lose their autonomy, think about it."

wrong... -_- they fool around...cus they are unfaithful... what makes them so?....either it's their nature or they really don't love the guy ...

Like a sniper with razor sharp accuracy Iwalkalone hit it right in the head... Based on my experience... Unfaithfulness would usually equate to the person is not really in love with you... Because if the person loves you would she be doing the same garbage shes doing...

lesson learned: girls who work those kind of jobs fall easier if they treat you as a friend and not a customer. better to meet them outside than in their work where they will probably treat you only as a guest and baka gatasan ka pa. at least you don't have to go through the usual B.S. of trying to prove that you are not "just another guest"...

and this I will keep for the rest of my life... well said mhengh... This thread has been most helpful to me... a billion thanks to all who shared their experiences... I learned a lot! :cool:

Like a sniper with razor sharp accuracy Iwalkalone hit it right in the head... Based on my experience... Unfaithfulness would usually equate to the person is not really in love with you... Because if the person loves you would she be doing the same garbage shes doing...

Paano kung mahal ka talaga nung girl, kaya lang weakness talaga niya ang mga lalaki...

parang mga lalaki rin may tunay na asawa pero tumitikim pa sa iba?

Are you willing to accept her?

Paano kung mahal ka talaga nung girl, kaya lang weakness talaga niya ang mga lalaki...

parang mga lalaki rin may tunay na asawa pero tumitikim pa sa iba?

Are you willing to accept her?

mahal pero weakness ang tumikim sa iba?....anong kalokohan namn yan....if you really ... truly care for someone...if you really really love a person....i don't think makakaisip ka pa ng ganyan....BS

:blink: uh-oh...she refuses to move in with you?

i can feel it coming....

teka check ko nga kung may tissue pa ko sa bag...baka wala na ah :unsure: ... :D

Thanks for the comments, I'll keep them in mind. For now things look great, I'm enjoying her company and she enjoys mine. I feel great. If things screw up, I know I have you guys to lift me up :huh: or at least some folks to tell me "I told you so!" For the meanwhile there is this overwhelming and exploding feeling of love that cannot be compared, if I cannot feel this way I'd rather not live at all. I guess most of the folks would say, little moth don't go near the flame, but little moth likes because it makes life worth living. The chance, the happiness, the lovemaking compares to none other that I've experienced before. Its not the mechanical sex part (I've had others who are more skilled). Haven't you folks ever felt that your souls are intertwined with your partner when you are making love? That's the feeling I get when I'm lost in her arms. I've never felt that before. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

falling in love wiht mpa really not difficult to happen, because they are sweet and romantic, they really know how to get into your heart. And the sad part about it, when in your love, no matter who the person is, it will drive you to make crazy stupid things. I said crazy and stupid because no matter how informed you are of their status, you can resist the feeling of falling for her and to add more pain on it... you really dont know if she also falls for you even she said it so, arrrghhhh. Why does it have to be so complex...

falling in love wiht mpa really not difficult to happen, because they are sweet and romantic, they really know how to get into your heart. And the sad part about it, when in your love, no matter who the person is, it will drive you to make crazy stupid things. I said crazy and stupid because no matter how informed you are of their status, you can resist the feeling of falling for her and to add more pain on it... you really dont know if she also falls for you even she said it so, arrrghhhh. Why does it have to be so complex...

some typo there... this is what i meant

"falling in love wiht mpa is not really difficult , because they are sweet and romantic, they really know how to get into your heart. And the sad part about it, when your in love, no matter who the person is, it will drive you to make crazy stupid things. Crazy and stupid because no matter how informed you are of their status, you can't resist the feeling of falling for her and to add more pain on it... you really dont know if she also falls for you even she said it so, arrrghhhh. Why does it have to be so complex..."

A few years back, out of Frustration in my lovelife and my curiosity in my head got me the nerve to enter a ktv bar where there are women dancing exotically semi-nude... I went there only to satisfy my Curiosity and for entertainment only... since at that time i have no idea what is inside a ktv...So inside, the floor manager aksed me if i want to table a girl, sadly i didnt since i cant afford it, But i was able to have a small chitchat with the manager... i asked her if aside from finacial support what other perks do the girls get... And she gave me a blurry relpy but i think what she was trying to say is that these g.r.o. are also into hope of finding a potential lifetime parter who can help them get out of poverty...

It may be unrealistic but who know what thier real motives are... either way they are just only trying to help themselves to survive everyday crisis...

Falling for someone who is into some kind of a very complicated situation is not easy.

It takes a lot of deeper understanding into who he is falling in love with and trying to find out what he actually finds in that someone that makes him fall in love.

We have our own reasons for doing so and i must admit, me myself am a victim of such circumstance.

How i wish there are better ways to explain it. I don't know. But whatever my reason for being in love with my Mahal, is something i just can't explain.

I just love her and that's it.

Kinda vague huh?

Falling for someone who is into some kind of a very complicated situation is not easy.

It takes a lot of deeper understanding into who he is falling in love with and trying to find out what he actually finds in that someone that makes him fall in love.

We have our own reasons for doing so and i must admit, me myself am a victim of such circumstance.

How i wish there are better ways to explain it. I don't know. But whatever my reason for being in love with my Mahal, is something i just can't explain.

I just love her and that's it.

Kinda vague huh?

yeah kinda...

maybe all you meant to say was...love is blind. ^_^ ?

A few years back, out of Frustration in my lovelife and my curiosity in my head got me the nerve to enter a ktv bar where there are women dancing exotically semi-nude... I went there only to satisfy my Curiosity and for entertainment only... since at that time i have no idea what is inside a ktv...So inside, the floor manager aksed me if i want to table a girl, sadly i didnt since i cant afford it, But i was able to have a small chitchat with the manager... i asked her if aside from finacial support what other perks do the girls get... And she gave me a blurry relpy but i think what she was trying to say is that these g.r.o. are also into hope of finding a potential lifetime parter who can help them get out of poverty...

It may be unrealistic but who know what thier real motives are... either way they are just only trying to help themselves to survive everyday crisis...

..you might not be aware.. girls who are celebs in a high end KTV's and MP's definitely earns more than you do.. you will be ashamed if you try to figure out how much they are earning in a month.. probably not even half of what we are earning..

i dated a number 1 in a class A Mp.. this was a clean date.. she even offered me share for the expenses.. and the restos where she eats, are the more expensive classy ones, which I haven't even tried.. :lol:

she's even the one who calls me on the cellphone..

----

and yes i did fall in love.. she said she is a bit confused about her feelings for me.. .. i even cried when she does not want to talk to me on the phone, i know she also cried and she said "alam mo next meet natin i ki kiss talaga kita sa lips.." .. though she said she loves me, but not fully, she even tells me i remind her so much of her xbf.. she said, the longer we talk on the phone.. the more she likes me, as she said that I sound so much like her xbf..

she would even wake me up by early in the morning like 6am or 5am by texting me since that was my schedule to to run or go to the gym.. i am so flattered with her effort..

she is so real.. i really know her true personality.. she is so responsible.. taking the responsilities from her parents and older siblings.. even taking care of a baby relative like a true mom.. i know she makes a good mother....

i just feel im not good enough for her and can't be like her xbf, and do all things that her xbf has done for her.. it is a tough task for me..i'm so pressured.. :( even more pressured with all other guys and suitors around her..it is so torturous.. i just wish her happiness.. I told her i will always be here for her, if and when other bf's do not love her well enough and fail.. :(

and no, i haven't had sex with her, not even once.. it was not her looks nor her being good in bed that attracts me ..it was something.. something that i feel in my heart, in my mind, in my soul.. :(

Edited by THUG
..you might not be aware.. girls who are celebs in a high end KTV's and MP's definitely earns more than you do.. you will be ashamed if you try to figure out how much they are earning in a month.. probably not even half of what we are earning..

i dated a number 1 in a class A Mp.. this was a clean date.. she even offered me share for the expenses.. and the restos where she eats, are the more expensive classy ones, which I haven't even tried.. :lol:

----

and yes i did fall in love.. she said she is a bit confused about her feelings for me.. .. i even cried when she does not want to talk to me on the phone, i know she also cried and she said "alam mo next meet natin i ki kiss talaga kita sa lips.." .. though she said she loves me, but not fully, she even tells me i remind her so much of her xbf.. she said, the longer we talk on the phone.. the more she likes me, as she said that I sound so much like her xbf..

she would even wake me up by early in the morning like 6am or 5am by texting me since that was my schedule to to run or go to the gym.. i am so flattered with her effort..

she is so real.. i really know her true personality.. she is so responsible.. taking the responsilities from her parents and older siblings.. even taking care of a baby relative like a true mom.. i know she makes a good mother....

i just feel im not good enough for her and can't be like her xbf, and do all things that her xbf has done for her.. it is a tough task for me..i'm so pressured.. :( even more pressured with all other guys and suitors around her..it is so torturous.. i just wish her happiness.. I told her i will always be here for her, if and when other bf's do not love her well enough and fail.. :(

and no, i haven't had sex with her, not even once.. it was not her looks nor her being good in bed that attracts me ..it was something.. something that i feel in my heart, in my mind, in my soul.. :(

Well i guess your one luck dude huh... but i will only speak whats brewing in my mind...

you see if men would all hate going to ktv's or they would be banned from those establishments what will be the girls paychecks?

Next... assuming those men like brad turvey or Jon hall would work in places like ktv's and do the samething as those ktv girls would, and instead of for men for the ladies... and they are being patronize every night, every show... what do you think will be their paycheck?

You said you didn't have sex with her... Good for you avoid getting sick...

Assuming you are courting a lady, "the seryoso type" yun talagang pinalaki ng maayos ng magulang...

Medyo Pinahihirapan ka pa ng konti sa panliligaw mo... Then all of sudden She turned sweet you... She now would call more often, she would now let you know that she cares... giving you a hint that shes ready for your romance... Is there any difference if its the ktv girl or the daddys girl who does it?

May be nag sweet sweet sya syo nun una, then once she got into your palace, she would now exert her own plan either its a plan of the Saints or of the sinners

I wonder... after all The term GRO is just a label... yet behind that label is just like us ordinary human who try to survive everday crisis in every direction, be it thru finacial or emotional or intelectuality. These GRO's also poses feeling like we their patrons... Its just now up to the patron if he will put himself to the same level as of that of the GRO..

If your saying that she's not for the money then why not she just instead go for an ondinary job (not the blue colar), perhaps something like those you get in makati... and keep her body out of that ktv/ nightclub and so on.. and be satisfied that some how she still got something to burn...

No offense... just speaking up my mind...

----

I guess what you are trying to put across in the first half of your post is that these ladies should not be pitied because their salaries are higher than most guys. In certain instances I agree. What I realized though based on my talks with some of my MPA friends is there is an overwhelming "personal esteem" problem going on and it influences the guys they get. Sometimes they feel that they will never get a guy who will love them for who they are, they end up choosing less than they deserve like bummy guys, married guys and a host of other problematic men, which ergo leads to problematic relationships.

The second part of your post is what happened between you and the MPA you love. Honestly, I feel that you have idealized her too much, she is in fact in the pedestal we have talked about in the previous pages.

I think you should go ahead and sleep with her if you can, damn go to the MP and get her! Get it over with. Find out how she feels about sleeping with you!

Now, if the feelings are the same, congratulations! You have met someone special. If in fact she falls off the pedestal, it saves you from all of that heartache and all those thoughts of what could have been.

Man, I hate this whole "I'll be there for you when you need me" crap, it belongs to a long forgotten Al Jarreau song. Take initiative and do it. Believe me you will not regret it. :thumbsupsmiley:

mga dude...mag-eb naman tayo..share our stories about our own experiences....sino gusto? i'm having a hard time recovering kasi i have a dancer gf who worked in lanai and we just broke up....

bro i'll be happy to share stories with you... im in the country now till the 20th... No other way of helping someone move on but share also stories of people who went into the same situation. :)

I guess what you are trying to put across in the first half of your post is that these ladies should not be pitied because their salaries are higher than most guys. In certain instances I agree. What I realized though based on my talks with some of my MPA friends is there is an overwhelming "personal esteem" problem going on and it influences the guys they get. Sometimes they feel that they will never get a guy who will love them for who they are, they end up choosing less than they deserve like bummy guys, married guys and a host of other problematic men, which ergo leads to problematic relationships.

The second part of your post is what happened between you and the MPA you love. Honestly, I feel that you have idealized her too much, she is in fact in the pedestal we have talked about in the previous pages.

I think you should go ahead and sleep with her if you can, damn go to the MP and get her! Get it over with. Find out how she feels about sleeping with you!

Now, if the feelings are the same, congratulations! You have met someone special. If in fact she falls off the pedestal, it saves you from all of that heartache and all those thoughts of what could have been.

Man, I hate this whole "I'll be there for you when you need me" crap, it belongs to a long forgotten Al Jarreau song. Take initiative and do it. Believe me you will not regret it. :thumbsupsmiley:

Well said Vince... :)

Sometimes they feel that they will never get a guy who will love them for who they are

agree with this.. when we dated she does not even want to look at me in the eye.. it was like she was way too ashamed of herself, as if no man will accept her.. i ask if she is always like that, she told me yes she is.. that is the first time i have ever seen a girl that is so pretty yet lacks confidence..

i think it becomes a case of which comes first, the chicken or the egg, i myself don't feel i'm good enough for her, i don't feel im as good as her xbf, i don't feel im as good as her other suitors..

when she said 'love na kita pero di pa todo'

i replied 'wag mo nang itodo, kase pag todo ka magmahal napapabayaan mo sarili mo, pati work mo' .. although in reality.. i feel i can't meet her expectations.. :hypocritesmiley: