Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

22 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

On a lighter note, I am pretty sure I have been guilty of this. Sorry nalang to my regulars. Sorry Peru. Hahaha

IMG_0329.jpeg

Everytime I see julia, it always reminds me my night with a psp that looks like her 🤤

She's still active though, niyaya ko mag mtc ayw nya maging thera

2E11A7FA-4B66-414D-93CB-ADDB0E1FB794.jpeg

5 hours ago, scorpioklein said:

Everytime I see julia, it always reminds me my night with a psp that looks like her 🤤

Baka naman kasi sobrang expensive. Ayaw nya sa 5k lang per pop

On 1/11/2024 at 11:28 PM, scorpioklein said:

April Grace Maga? Reddit user u/KarenSofia07? Medyo matagal nang PSP to, veteran na veteran na. Booked her once pre pandemic pa. Di ko tinuloy at mukhang payat adik at medyo skwaking lalo na pag kausap. Di na ba skwaking dating niya ngayon?

On 1/3/2024 at 11:26 AM, Xsist77 said:

In a way boss parang transactional although di sya directly nghingi binigyan ko sya ng 8k pero unli naman for 4 days nag airbnb kami. Kasi wala din sya income di ko sya pina pasok sa club. Para ko siyang GF nun time na yun.

Sa qc na ktv to sir. Meron mga game dun na pag type ka eh lumalabas sila with you. Kaya parang superficial lang kasi pagniyaya mo lumabas eh parang obligated ka magbigay kht di nghihingi. Wala din ako balak ibahay o sustentohan better spend that money elsewhere.

So dapat laro2 lang tlg wag maginvest ng emotions sa ganitong hobby.

agree

On 1/3/2024 at 1:25 PM, courtesanhunter said:

kung nauna yung bigayan ng mga tip then possible na yung long term na pera ang habol. dahil nakita na mapera ang client. kumbaga relasyon na talaga ang habol pero ang makakuha ng stable partner ang motivation nung babae. kung pamilyar kayo sa cases ng mga Pinay na basta basta na lang nakikipagrelasyon sa mga foreigner then halos parehas lang yung modus. in many cases batid ng pamilya ng babae na pera lang ang habol sa foreigner to the point na kayang pumatol maging sa mga matatandang lalaki. the same goes para dun sa mga Pinay na pumapatol sa mga mayayaman na lolong Pinoy. pero handa nga silang isugal ang katawan nila at ipakilala ang buong pamilya nila sa lalaki bilang part nung relationship. sila yung mga halimbawa na nagsasabi na natututunan naman daw ang pagmamahal. i don't mean na ganito palagi ang case pero isa ito sa mga possibility.

@courtesanhunter and the rest of GMs.

In this world, we all strive to improve our standing and actually even before improving our standing, we look out to survive since it's basic human instinct. 

It is unavoidable to want to find a stable partner whether here in the industry or in real life. It really becomes a matter of where and how you meet. I still remember someone I know back in college who said:
"I cannot just date anyone as the guy needs to improve my standing in society."

Would you really go for someone who will make you worse off? At least, you will want to be with someone who will make you better - whether from a financial standing, emotional crutch, human connection, etc.

This goes both ways - women looking for a man/woman or man looking for a woman/man. Are we going to survive with this person? Are we going to be there through thick and thin (if you don't want thin, then, continue usual activities in MTC)? Can this person help me in life financially, emotionally, sexually, etc.? That other person needs to improve the other's life in one aspect. That person uplifts the other with what the other doesn't have.

How many have heard of the statement "Yeah, that's a power couple." vs. "Yeah, hindi sila bagay." vs. "Yeah, parehong pumangit buhay nila dahil sa isa't isa." 

In the case of non-Filipinos, there is a misconception that a Filipina will take care of them - cook, clean, and others for them. Even hyphenated Filipinos come to the Philippines looking for love - and I know at least two women who came here to live to find "the one." One was successful. 

Misconception because that may be very short-term. There are so many Filipinas, especially those who outmigrate with their partners - who may leave their partners after getting the proper papers. More common may be outward laziness once the legal commitment is there. But then, there are also Filipinas who stick by their partners, legal or not, through thick and thin.

Introducing your partner to family, wherever and however you meet, is part of cementing the commitment both ways. The older person gets someone s/he may not have in other aspects of his/her life and the younger one gets the same. It is always mentioned here that it's about the money of older gentleman that makes the younger go after him. If they do end up with each other, the woman gets a more stable (sana) life and man, while it's hard to think of - gets someone who will give them the caring they need especially in their older years. That is the other side of the story perhaps the reason why older gents look for younger women who, chances are, will outlive them by decades.

Natutunang mahalin? I've heard this many times. I've also heard that some do not fall in love. They're just keeping the person for the support, in however fashion, they get which may be short-, mid-, or long-term.

Forever after? Who knows? But that's how it is outside of this vacuum we live in as well.

Lastly, the women in MTC are here with lots of men because they don't want to lift up their lives for the short-term (gipit), medium-term (makapagipon). Those who want more especially with single men may do enter into long-term relationships (makapagipon and build a family). If they find someone they like, why not? The same goes for the men, why not? Body count? Sorry but I bet there's at least 100 guys here who have been with 100 women (hindi yung fake FRs or know-it-alls who don't really avail, ha).

My two cents this weekend.

Happy Friday!

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 1/3/2024 at 12:05 PM, Just An Escape said:

katatapos ko lang sa ganto not worth it, even if love does exist sa relationship nyong dalawa ni thera daming emotional baggage na kasama, pinakamalala is trust issue takot sila sa sariling multo well sa mtc nga naman kayo nagkakilala

based on my own exp, even if you look way past sa pgiging thera nya she cant look past you being a GM, so why bother to prove yourself just enjoy the company na lang, learn not to mix emotion in this industry

masaya in the first few months pero pag tagal when the drama starts nakakapagod lalo na if youre a businessman and cant allocate all your time on her akala agad may tinitira ka ng ibang girls, now i know why gusto nila yung tambay lang

Been there. Done that @Just An Escape

Your handle is quite appropriate, btw, for 99% of MTC members, I hope.

ganyan din ang sabi sa akin ng isang service provider na nakakatrabaho ko dati. ayaw niyang makatuluyan ang isang lalaki na naging kliyente niya. although kapag nagkaroon daw siya ng karelasyon ay handa naman siyang ipagtapat ang tungkol sa nakaraan niya bilang service provider. kesyo ayaw daw niya kasi na darating yung point na masusumbatan siya. so i guess ang punto niya ay hindi niya gugustuhin na makarelasyon ang isang lalaki na actual na nasaksihan kung paano siya magbigay ng service. ang klase ng service na naranasan din ng lahat ng mga naging kliyente niya.

I met someone through MTC, my good friend @courtesanhunter.

We met so many times including an out of the country trip. We never had sex (and I didn't pay for her time at all) because she did not treat me as a guest.

In the end, nagkasumbatan about me being jealous of other guys and she also blurted out to me, vivid to this day -"Ikaw nga jan, walang tigil din magkwento tungkol sa mga thera mo!"

On 1/11/2024 at 12:35 AM, LookingOswald said:

On a lighter note, I am pretty sure I have been guilty of this. Sorry nalang to my regulars. Sorry Peru. Hahaha

IMG_0329.jpeg

Resonse sa akin ng mutual courtesan natin @LookingOswald

"Totoo ba yan pag sinabi ng guest?"

"In that moment, yes." That was my answer.

Then, back to heavy DFK and penetration.

• Haha (+1) 1
2 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

@courtesanhunter and the rest of GMs.

In this world, we all strive to improve our standing and actually even before improving our standing, we look out to survive since it's basic human instinct. 

It is unavoidable to want to find a stable partner whether here in the industry or in real life. It really becomes a matter of where and how you meet. I still remember someone I know back in college who said:
"I cannot just date anyone as the guy needs to improve my standing in society."

Would you really go for someone who will make you worse off? At least, you will want to be with someone who will make you better - whether from a financial standing, emotional crutch, human connection, etc.

This goes both ways - women looking for a man/woman or man looking for a woman/man. Are we going to survive with this person? Are we going to be there through thick and thin (if you don't want thin, then, continue usual activities in MTC)? Can this person help me in life financially, emotionally, sexually, etc.? That other person needs to improve the other's life in one aspect. That person uplifts the other with what the other doesn't have.

How many have heard of the statement "Yeah, that's a power couple." vs. "Yeah, hindi sila bagay." vs. "Yeah, parehong pumangit buhay nila dahil sa isa't isa." 

In the case of non-Filipinos, there is a misconception that a Filipina will take care of them - cook, clean, and others for them. Even hyphenated Filipinos come to the Philippines looking for love - and I know at least two women who came here to live to find "the one." One was successful. 

Misconception because that may be very short-term. There are so many Filipinas, especially those who outmigrate with their partners - who may leave their partners after getting the proper papers. More common may be outward laziness once the legal commitment is there. But then, there are also Filipinas who stick by their partners, legal or not, through thick and thin.

Introducing your partner to family, wherever and however you meet, is part of cementing the commitment both ways. The older person gets someone s/he may not have in other aspects of his/her life and the younger one gets the same. It is always mentioned here that it's about the money of older gentleman that makes the younger go after him. If they do end up with each other, the woman gets a more stable (sana) life and man, while it's hard to think of - gets someone who will give them the caring they need especially in their older years. That is the other side of the story perhaps the reason why older gents look for younger women who, chances are, will outlive them by decades.

Natutunang mahalin? I've heard this many times. I've also heard that some do not fall in love. They're just keeping the person for the support, in however fashion, they get which may be short-, mid-, or long-term.

Forever after? Who knows? But that's how it is outside of this vacuum we live in as well.

Lastly, the women in MTC are here with lots of men because they don't want to lift up their lives for the short-term (gipit), medium-term (makapagipon). Those who want more especially with single men may do enter into long-term relationships (makapagipon and build a family). If they find someone they like, why not? The same goes for the men, why not? Body count? Sorry but I bet there's at least 100 guys here who have been with 100 women (hindi yung fake FRs or know-it-alls who don't really avail, ha).

My two cents this weekend.

Happy Friday!

Wow. Solid take. Happy friday to you!

2 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

I met someone through MTC, my good friend @courtesanhunter.

We met so many times including an out of the country trip. We never had sex (and I didn't pay for her time at all) because she did not treat me as a guest.

In the end, nagkasumbatan about me being jealous of other guys and she also blurted out to me, vivid to this day -"Ikaw nga jan, walang tigil din magkwento tungkol sa mga thera mo!"

Jealously on both sides? Cool.

Also asked several theras about their opinion on falling for a thera in the first place- some were along the lines of "having deep pockets for pag-garahe", but one comment stood out and it's pretty insightful:

"Expect trust issues on both sides."

- Trust issue on the Thera and GM both possibly developing / cultivating a connection with others (selos basically)

- Trust issue on the GM is there for a freebie

Among others. which makes sense.

ganyan din ang sabi sa akin ng isang service provider na nakakatrabaho ko dati. ayaw niyang makatuluyan ang isang lalaki na naging kliyente niya. although kapag nagkaroon daw siya ng karelasyon ay handa naman siyang ipagtapat ang tungkol sa nakaraan niya bilang service provider. kesyo ayaw daw niya kasi na darating yung point na masusumbatan siya. so i guess ang punto niya ay hindi niya gugustuhin na makarelasyon ang isang lalaki na actual na nasaksihan kung paano siya magbigay ng service. ang klase ng service na naranasan din ng lahat ng mga naging kliyente niya.

15 yrs ago or more may naka relasyon ako walker / psp nag hiwalay lang kami dahil mag ibang bansa siya. 

Dati medyo madali makahanap ng karelasyon sa walker dahil iilan lang sila at mahal. Tapos kadalasan pa mga student na kailangan ng pang tuition. 

ewan ko lang kung naabutan niyo ren ung blue book dati. 😅😂

11 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

Yes, well. Happy endings can be had. I’ve seen a handful happen during my time as a long standing guest in Kremlin-Classique. 

What sustains relationships built in the flesh industry beyond financial capacity is also the ability for them to work together for the lady to rebrand - as a human being and as a career woman, in order for her to maintain her lifestyle choices while becoming less of a burden to her original boyfriend / sponsor. I’ve seen this with Teon - 7 years after quitting, she’s on her own two feet. In fact, in a few years time I think she will go shoulder to shoulder with her boyfriend when it comes to their respective income brackets.

I’ve seen ones that leave industry for real love without the identity shift - you cannot blame that because sometimes, it’s all the girl knows. Not all are enterprising. Result? They just get back to work here after they break up. It really does take up a lot of planning to pull this off.

Planning is necessary @LookingOswald because there's no playbook for this sort of stuff.

Taking it day-by-day.

What more can I say?

19 hours ago, twelfth said:

Wow. Solid take. Happy friday to you!

Thank you @twelfth

I've had the experiences to last me a lifetime in the two short years I've been active here. I thought that the "quest" was body count or little pleasures until I found the ONE who completes me.

Why would I want, need, or desire someone who will not provide what me with what I want, need, or desire? Naturally, I leaned and have truly fallen for that ONE person.

It doesn't really matter, when or how we met. What matters is we met in this lifetime...

But perhaps, we've already met each other before and bound to meet again in the next.

Edited by AngGwapo

5 years ago I almost fell. I was in a dark place at that time. We went out on a couple of unofficial dates but then I ultimately decided I can't deal with her past and present and just ignored her. One thing na laging kong matatandaan e nung first time namin nagulat ako ng todo di ko akalain na magiging swimming pool ang kama 😂

4 hours ago, Abaris said:

5 years ago I almost fell. I was in a dark place at that time. We went out on a couple of unofficial dates but then I ultimately decided I can't deal with her past and present and just ignored her. One thing na laging kong matatandaan e nung first time namin nagulat ako ng todo di ko akalain na magiging swimming pool ang kama 😂

wow squirter ba boss? 

mai inlove ka naman talaga lalo na pag maganda at malambing si thera 🙂 tao lang naman tayu kaya madaling mahulog ako walang problema kung anu man ang nakaraan nya kung single mom man sya or hindi gaya ni catriona (classique) na fall ako sakanya kc maganda at friendly kaso sa ibang guest napunta 😅 

1 hour ago, JinKazama01 said:

mai inlove ka naman talaga lalo na pag maganda at malambing si thera 🙂 tao lang naman tayu kaya madaling mahulog ako walang problema kung anu man ang nakaraan nya kung single mom man sya or hindi gaya ni catriona (classique) na fall ako sakanya kc maganda at friendly kaso sa ibang guest napunta 😅 

grabe pagka galante nun bro, if mag undertime si CAT, P500 sa lahat ng staff nila and babayaran niya yung time in kahit uuwi na sila hahaha

• Like (+1) 1