Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 12/16/2023 at 7:52 AM, manoy buknoy said:

When I speak of TRUE LOVE  ang tinutukoy ko Yung Nararamdaman natin sa sarili natin hiwalay sa usapin ng pakikipagrelasyon.

We can love someone even if ur not in a relationship with that person. In fact, u can love that person even if he or she is having a relationship with someone else,true? Sabi nga ng kanta,it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along dba nga. 

Sa pakikipagrelasyon importante Ang pera syempre. It can make or break a relationship. Pero Kung nakikipagrelasyon ka for financial security then Ang minamahal mo Yung pera nya,correct? 

Kaya nga c Iceman7 takang taka Kung bakit maraming mga thera Ang mga totoong boyfriend mga tambay mga walang trabaho. Ganun Ang totoong pag ibig eh. Tama tong si florante eh...hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang. Love is blind nga dba that's why I said money has nothing to do with it.

Now,that's TRUE LOVE for u. TRUE being the operative word.

I have several thories on why theras ho for broke boys.

*They always mention to me ( theras.from the early 2010s,  before the pandemic, and present day) that they dont want to fall for their guests. This could mean that they go for men with no financial capability to sample the flesh trade. Even with the consequence of having very low or even zero income for their man.

*They are avoiding the "sumbat" from partners who are former clients. I have heard this from a handfull of theras and stories here at MTC.

*They want a man that is a houseboy or homedad type that will guide their kids, clean their house, or feed their pets while they grind (No pun intended). They dont want to deal with the household BS upon arriving home.

Edited by Prinsloo
20 hours ago, Prinsloo said:

I have several thories on why theras ho for broke boys.

*They always mention to me ( theras.from the early 2010s,  before the pandemic, and present day) that they dont want to fall for their guests. This could mean that they go for men witj no financial capability to sample the flesh trade. Even with the consequence of having very low and even zero invome for their man.

*They are avoiding the "sumbat" from partners who are former clients. I have heard this from a handfull of theras and.stories here at MTC.

*They want a man that is a houseboy or homedad type that will guide their kids, clean their house, or feed their pets while they grind (No pun intended). They dont want to deal with the household BS upon arriving at home.

Gusto ko Yung pangatlong theory mo Yung naghahanap Sila ng kasambahay for a bf haha.
Ako I just go by what Iceman said and used it to emphasize a point. Whether that holds true for the majority of the theras or just for a handful of cases is not for me to say. You need a statistician for that haha...and hard empirical data!
Naniniwala ako sa nasabi sayo ng mga therang nakausap mo na nandun Yung takot nilang makipagrelasyon sa mga gm. (But I don't think there's a conscious effort to look for "broke boys" as much as they just want to avoid any sort of entanglements with gms in general) Alam nila Yung kalakaran eh being in the same industry. Our reputation precedes us, pero naniniwala rin ako pag tinamaan ka talaga ng matindi magagawa mo Yung mga bagay na Hindi mo maiisip na magagawa mo.

We get into relationships for a variety of reasons, from the sublime to the mundane to the downright filthy, the whole nine yards. Intentions can be inferred from anyone's actuations but u can have ur most educated guess and still be wrong because appearances can be deceiving lalo na sa industry na to where intentions are not always what they appear to be on the surface, where not everything is at it seems most of the time.

Edited by manoy buknoy
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
On 12/16/2023 at 5:15 AM, BlackDiamond said:

For those who go to these places as an escape, a break from real world responsibilities, at times you go in there really vulnerable and trying to fill some sort of void.

Basically, you're exposed and vulnerable.. then you walk straight into the lion's den.. and these lions they all look oh so majestic, in your mind, you have tamed them.. as they slowly nibble at you. 

Again, @AngGwapo said it best..

A GM will believe what he wants to believe..

Yes, and I will keep repeating that since it has come from a former regular after I asked her what happened to us @BlackDiamond

If one thinks we're the only ones In their eyes, so be it.

If we think we're one of dozens, so be it.

• Winner! (+1) 1

This thread is such an entertainment. Where can you find a place where you rationalize orgasm as an exercise of altruism? Or virtue signal after a paid s3xua1 activity? Or mask egoism as social responsibility?

The reason why their profession is considered the oldest: It fills the void brought about by illusion (or delusion) that starts from the head above and ends at the tip of the head below. 

Just keep on hunting. If you’re serious, marry her. Otherwise, bawasan ang katol. ;) 

Edited by Midlurker2005
  • Winner! (+1) 1
32 minutes ago, Midlurker2005 said:

This thread is such an entertainment. Where can you find a place where you rationalize orgasm as an exercise of altruism? Or virtue signal after a paid s3xua1 activity? Or mask egoism as social responsibility?

The reason why their profession is considered the oldest. It fills the void brought about by illusion (or delusion) that starts from the head above and ends at the tip of the head below. 

Just keep on hunting. If you’re serious, marry her. Otherwise, bawasan ang katol. ;) 

Fueling our deepest delusion..haha

6 hours ago, Midlurker2005 said:

The reason why their profession is considered the oldest. It fills the void brought about by illusion (or delusion) that starts from the head above and ends at the tip of the head below. 

Hahahaha sick

20 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Yes, and I will keep repeating that since it has come from a former regular after I asked her what happened to us @BlackDiamond

If one thinks we're the only ones In their eyes, so be it.

If we think we're one of dozens, so be it.

I think this is very grounded. 

The situation will always be a paradox. 

But all deeply rooted in "the narrative we fool ourselves with." 

1 hour ago, chnky said:

I feel you man. Minsan may ganyang feeling talaga. Wag ka lang masyadong magpalamon sa kumunoy

Usually guarded naman ako sa lahat ng bookings ko. di ko alam anyare, guarded naman ako sa first few bookings ko sakanya. tas biglang waw shet ano to hahaha

6 hours ago, papagur0 said:

Noice chainsawman..

Based manga hahaha ALSO LALABAS NA SI REZE SA ANIME

• Haha (+1) 1
13 minutes ago, twelfth said:

Usually guarded naman ako sa lahat ng bookings ko. di ko alam anyare, guarded naman ako sa first few bookings ko sakanya. tas biglang waw shet ano to hahaha

Based manga hahaha ALSO LALABAS NA SI REZE SA ANIME

Reze..Denji's Totga..Tinamaan ka boss! pero alam mo naman golden rule sa bisyo na to..haha pero kung hindi mo kayang pigilan "It's better to burn out than fadeaway" haha lol

1 hour ago, papagur0 said:

Reze..Denji's Totga..Tinamaan ka boss! pero alam mo naman golden rule sa bisyo na to..haha pero kung hindi mo kayang pigilan "It's better to burn out than fadeaway" haha lol

Kaya nga for the most part guarded ako hahahaha ewan ko rin ano meron during / after the third booking. Meron narin naman ako na kuha more than 3 times pero di ganito HAHA lakas nya

So may GRO ako namemeet sa labas kasi gustong gusto ko sya.. for a time sya lagi nasa isip ko i thought in-love na ako sa kanya. Niligawan ko and then nags*x na kami ilan beses. 

Now, medyo nawala na yun thrill sa paghahabol di ko na sya namimiss. Sa umpisa lang pala may excitement. Well at least for me.