Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Last tine i told myself iwan ang puso sa labas dalhin lang ang utak.... eh kaso lang hinatid ko pauwi ayun nakita nnaman ng puso ko ito nnmn ba ako kelan ba ako matututo at mahal ko pa din siya kung sabagay sabi lang niya sakin maghintay lang daw ako baka isang araw magulat ako sa sasabihin niya sakin....

Last tine i told myself iwan ang puso sa labas dalhin lang ang utak.... eh kaso lang hinatid ko pauwi ayun nakita nnaman ng puso ko ito nnmn ba ako kelan ba ako matututo at mahal ko pa din siya kung sabagay sabi lang niya sakin maghintay lang daw ako baka isang araw magulat ako sa sasabihin niya sakin....

better not to expect to the answer that you wanted to hear. always put in mind that chances are not that high. remember there are other ladies out there you can meet too. just saying :)

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 3

I'm avoiding like a plague right now a spa near banawe. Just how can you not fall in love with those beautiful and lovely therapist? :unsure:

Spas in Banawe, D. Tuazon, Retiro are the places where therapists are really, really pretty, particularly in D. Tuazon (that Spa has a Powerhouse lineup i know you will agree with me) I guess experience and learning from the past will help every GM understand the pros and cons of falling in love or even having a relationship with a therapist. :D

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1

Some guys make sweeping generalizations that all girls in the industry are hustlers. I disagree, as I've met decent girls in the industry and some of whom have remained my friends.

On the other hand, I've also met or known of some pathological liars--girls who we thought only exist in the telenovelas. They always have their scripted sob stories designed to melt your heart. Some are shameless gold diggers. These are girls who will look you in the eye and lie. They have no qualms about having several boyfriends at the same time. In some cases the boyfriends, unaware the other guys exist, all give them a monthly subsidy.

Unfortunately, I've also had friends or known of people who fell for these girls. Even when presented with overwhelming evidence about the deceit, these girls can still convince the GMs to believe them. A tear or two always helps, but I realized there's a pattern. When a GM confronts the girl about a damning evidence, she would always reply "paninira lang iyan. naiinggit kasi sa akin." She will not explain. She will not refute the evidence. She will not even give an excuse. Like most politicians who'll always reply with "kalaban lang iyan sa politika kaya naninira," she would say the "detractors" are driven by envy.

So GMs when you ask your girl about issues and she always just says "paninira at inggit lang iyan," take that as a warning.

• Like (+1) 4

Some guys make sweeping generalizations that all girls in the industry are hustlers. I disagree, as I've met decent girls in the industry and some of whom have remained my friends.

On the other hand, I've also met or known of some pathological liars--girls who we thought only exist in the telenovelas. They always have their scripted sob stories designed to melt your heart. Some are shameless gold diggers. These are girls who will look you in the eye and lie. They have no qualms about having several boyfriends at the same time. In some cases the boyfriends, unaware the other guys exist, all give them a monthly subsidy.

Unfortunately, I've also had friends or known of people who fell for these girls. Even when presented with overwhelming evidence about the deceit, these girls can still convince the GMs to believe them. A tear or two always helps, but I realized there's a pattern. When a GM confronts the girl about a damning evidence, she would always reply "paninira lang iyan. naiinggit kasi sa akin." She will not explain. She will not refute the evidence. She will not even give an excuse. Like most politicians who'll always reply with "kalaban lang iyan sa politika kaya naninira," she would say the "detractors" are driven by envy.

So GMs when you ask your girl about issues and she always just says "paninira at inggit lang iyan," take that as a warning.

Well said, good sir.

If they are just there as professionals, then let's leave it as is.

Edited by ryokuzen21
  • Like (+1) 1
Hey everyone, I would like to contribute to this topic. I already had a personal love relationship with 2 mpa's in my lifetime. I wont go into the private details, however here are some things I have learned:

FACTS:

Human Psychology - Nowadays, every person lies, including mpa's. I think it is important that you know the type of lies these women tell, basically discern from these 3 types:

White Lies - Is she lying to protect or hide something of interest? Is it to protect you from getting hurt or somebody she loves? Is she ready to accept this present situation? Is that reason good or even justified?

Fabrication or a Bold-Faced Lies - This is plain decietfulness, you should just forget her. 90% she is just fronting up or she's possibly planning to trap or use you for your own resources.

Pathological or Compulsive Liars - Don't f#&k with this one, bros. Insane in the brain! Nuff said.

I would say that above should be pretty basic enough. If she passes the human psychology tests factor, and IF you still think that your love is worth a shot... Then by all means read on.

Financial matters - Depending on her popularity, in general, your MPA gf may be earning more than you do on an per daily average with tips that are tax-free. Plus there are other money-matters such as their debt, their spending lifestyle, the money they send to their families and for Milfs, their dependents. Just do the math. Consider that when you ask her to quit her job for you.

Her JOB - Always remember that she belongs to a specialized workforce in their industry. Switching jobs may not be so easy, not especially if this is what she has been doing ever since dropping out from school. Know her history and should you decide to take her in and make her quit her job, you should have saved up a small fortune yourself. Be prepared to shoulder her expenses for a period of time, at least enough time for her to switch jobs. She may love you, and she may not even say this but she WILL ALWAYS expect that you do this at very least. Or she might very well blame you later on for fooling her to quit her job and you not providing for her. This is give and take.

The SEX - IMHO this is the hardest part, sure you will agree with me that it is also the most AWESOME part. But play smart mga bro. If you are not financially capable of rearing children, then use condoms, or put her on contra pill. If she is a forgetful one, then pay for one of those contraceptive implants good for 1 year that are available in clinics. Whatever works for you both. You will thank yourselves later.

Long Term Goal - Say your MPA gf passes all of the above, and assuming that you are the stable one with the income, that you will be the driving force and decision-maker of this relationship. How do you picture your lives in the future? Is it a life abroad, or will you be married in her home province? Was she married previously and seeking annulment? What of your children, schooling and education, (for Milf's) adoption of their existing children? Pera pera usapan dito. Always. Consider this ultimate factor into play. It would be a real shame and a real waste of a good part of your life for you to go so far marrying her and only end up seeking annulment yourselves. If you do not even share the same life goals together then don't even go there.

So there it is guys, good luck to you!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Hey everyone, I would like to contribute to this topic. I already had a personal love relationship with 2 mpa's in my lifetime. I wont go into the private details, however here are some things I have learned:
FACTS:
Human Psychology - Nowadays, every person lies, including mpa's. I think it is important that you know the type of lies these women tell, basically discern from these 3 types:
White Lies - Is she lying to protect or hide something of interest? Is it to protect you from getting hurt or somebody she loves? Is she ready to accept this present situation? Is that reason good or even justified?
Fabrication or a Bold-Faced Lies - This is plain decietfulness, you should just forget her. 90% she is just fronting up or she's possibly planning to trap or use you for your own resources.
Pathological or Compulsive Liars - Don't f#&k with this one, bros. Insane in the brain! Nuff said.
I would say that above should be pretty basic enough. If she passes the human psychology tests factor, and IF you still think that your love is worth a shot... Then by all means read on.
Financial matters - Depending on her popularity, in general, your MPA gf may be earning more than you do on an per daily average with tips that are tax-free. Plus there are other money-matters such as their debt, their spending lifestyle, the money they send to their families and for Milfs, their dependents. Just do the math. Consider that when you ask her to quit her job for you.
Her JOB - Always remember that she belongs to a specialized workforce in their industry. Switching jobs may not be so easy, not especially if this is what she has been doing ever since dropping out from school. Know her history and should you decide to take her in and make her quit her job, you should have saved up a small fortune yourself. Be prepared to shoulder her expenses for a period of time, at least enough time for her to switch jobs. She may love you, and she may not even say this but she WILL ALWAYS expect that you do this at very least. Or she might very well blame you later on for fooling her to quit her job and you not providing for her. This is give and take.
The SEX - IMHO this is the hardest part, sure you will agree with me that it is also the most AWESOME part. But play smart mga bro. If you are not financially capable of rearing children, then use condoms, or put her on contra pill. If she is a forgetful one, then pay for one of those contraceptive implants good for 1 year that are available in clinics. Whatever works for you both. You will thank yourselves later.
Long Term Goal - Say your MPA gf passes all of the above, and assuming that you are the stable one with the income, that you will be the driving force and decision-maker of this relationship. How do you picture your lives in the future? Is it a life abroad, or will you be married in her home province? Was she married previously and seeking annulment? What of your children, schooling and education, (for Milf's) adoption of their existing children? Pera pera usapan dito. Always. Consider this ultimate factor into play. It would be a real shame and a real waste of a good part of your life for you to go so far marrying her and only end up seeking annulment yourselves. If you do not even share the same life goals together then don't even go there.

A good constructive point here.

FACTS:

Nice. Ang problema ko I don't know anything about her past relationships...vague ang mga sagot nya. Hindi ko pa naman nahuhuli nagsisinungaling. Para sa akin she's the best MPA. Sa labas na kami nagkikita parang GF.

@tulonggis sa pagkasabi mo i think baka di pa siya ready i open up that part of past to you, not yet at least. Most likely na insecure siya baka ma turn off ka or iwanan mo siya pag nalaman mo. Baka kasanayan din siguro alam ko minsan tinuturo sa kanila wag ibabanggit ang lahat tulad niyan for example mga MPA milfs bawal nila sabihin sa mga clients nila marami silang kids baka ma turn off, kaya lagi oinapalabas na 1 kid lang. Konting kulit lang at tiyaga lang bro eventually she will open up to you.

It's true, i feel you bro... sundoin mo 3AM then following day may pasok ka rin. Walang tulogan talaga hehe. Good though kung nagkasabay lang kayo mag out sa gabi.

I laughed when I saw this. Same din ako.... I do this as well but it was worth every moment with her and I'd do it again with no regrets. Madali lang gawin pag dala car at wala traffic ng mga oras na yon.

Edited by Coolets16

I've been a spa goer since 2010 and never fell in love with any thera. Sure I had flings with 2. One was a top thera back in 2010 and an MGT in 2014. I thought I knew the game all too well or so I thought.

As stupid as it may sound, I think I'm falling for one this time around. Im out of my mind really. Im head over heels on her. She never asked anything from me and she constantly says that she loves me which is expected. She seems genuine enough though I couldnt really tell since my judgement is clouded with my infatuation for her.

If shes playing me, Karma is a real b!tch! LOL

I've been a spa goer since 2010 and never fell in love with any thera. Sure I had flings with 2. One was a top thera back in 2010 and an MGT in 2014. I thought I knew the game all too well or so I thought.

As stupid as it may sound, I think I'm falling for one this time around. Im out of my mind really. Im head over heels on her. She never asked anything from me and she constantly says that she loves me which is expected. She seems genuine enough though I couldnt really tell since my judgement is clouded with my infatuation for her.

If shes playing me, Karma is a real b!tch! LOL

a few of them are are true and not full of bullshit. hope this is one of them you have a keeper.

• Like (+1) 1