Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Try mo mag-spa para ma-gets mo.

Ang tao nalulungkot. At pag nakita niya iyong bagay o lugar na nakakapawi ng lungkot niya, babalik-balikan niya ito. Pagkaraan ng panahon, ang pagpawi ng lungkot ay nagbubunga ng pag-ibig, kahit panandalian lamang.

Ang tao ay marupok. At pag hinaplos ng pagmamahal ang puso niya, natutukso siya at napapaibig. Di na niya iniisip kung ano ang hanapbuhay ng dilag. Ang importante sa kanya, napapasaya siya.

^and while you're smitten head over heels with her, she's laughing her way to the bank na with yer cash.... :lol: thanks but no thanks though, wala ako intensyon makipag relasyon o kahit makipag holding hands man lang sa babaeng "humahaplos" sa kasingit-singitan ng katawan ng iba't ibang lalake sa araw-araw :P i dont want me catching some other dude's crabs hahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by walterwhite17

^and while you're smitten head over heels with her, she's laughing her way to the bank na with yer cash.... :lol: thanks but no thanks though, wala ako intensyon makipag relasyon o kahit makipag holding hands man lang sa babaeng "humahaplos" sa kasingit-singitan ng katawan ng iba't ibang lalake sa araw-araw :P i dont want me catching some other dude's crabs hahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, good for you then. :) my guess is most of these guys got into this by accident. i seriously doubt anybody among them just woke up and said, "today i want to fall for a therapist." it just happens.

but doesn't really matter. as you said, you don't intend to walk in their shoes. i assume they're too dirty for you.

bah! there is no such thing as "accidental" it is downright curiosity that got the better of them that's for sure. Things like this don't just happen too, it happened bec they have let their libog get the better of them - and for us guys, that's one natural urge that's too compelling to even resist...sadly, they just didn't put much thought into it at first and look where their "choice" has gotten them.

a good HJ/BJ can really turn a man into something he's not..... im soooo glad i ain't one of them :lol:

bah! there is no such thing as "accidental" it is downright curiosity that got the better of them that's for sure. Things like this don't just happen too, it happened bec they have let their libog get the better of them - and for us guys, that's one natural urge that's too compelling to even resist...sadly, they just didn't put much thought into it at first and look where their "choice" has gotten them.

a good HJ/BJ can really turn a man into something he's not..... im soooo glad i ain't one of them :lol:

dude, we get it. youre better than anyone else in here. you think with your really really big head. kudos to you

Hi All,

peace mga brother. everyone has their own opinions, culture exposure and other factors why we react, advise, air out our concerns/feelings to such topic.

I for my self, I have a tita who works in a club somewhere south many years ago who became a second wife of my tito. and this tita really fell in love with my tito and even through thick or thin even during the time my tito had a cancer and lost all his money, my tita is still there. she tried to find a descent job to really help out. to cut the long story short, my tito died of cancer. my tita who's a former prosti from a club which almost all members of our clan knows gained the respect of everyone. Even if my uncle died and they never got married, she is a part of the clan and has made a good life from descent job and businesses and has completely changed.

my thoughts/opinions are: our MPs or Theras are all human.

- Not all may change but there are a lot just waiting for the chance.

- Not all really wanted what they have now but maybe some really wanted it.

I for one had an ex girl friend and a college graduate who's very pretty and what she want to do is to work in as entertainer in a club to earn easy money. Even the descent one who's not in the mode of "kapit sa patilim" still has that thought. And this ex of mine, she did went into a club and earned a lot of money and from there she met someone who ask her to marry her. they are now happily married and doing perfectly well in life.

Let's just be considerate enough of the feelings as well of the theras or MPs who can read our comments. Because and I hope everyone agrees not every theras/MPs love what they do, and everyone deserves a chance to change and it's just upto the theras/MPs on how are they going to take that Chance.

Everybody has the capacity to Love truly. Everybody has the capacity to change. Most of the time the chances we meet in life always comes in a mysterious package, that's why majority misses that chance. Because we didn't know that chance is already at hand and since it's a mystery, we're not able to recognize it...

peace mga brother, I didn't mean to contradict anyone. just some thoughts and some real life experience...

thanks for the time reading.

• Like (+1) 3

there are varied reasons why men patronize espas, all look for sex and enjoyment and rarely one will look for love. men who are lacking love in their life are the most vulnerable to fall for a therapist. men who are lonely, separated or widowed, men with problems with wife, GF or in business. it just happens, slowly turning a happy 2 hour weekly visit into permanent scar in your life.

you remind me of someone i know. hahaha... well anyway i kinda like your opinion and i respect that. i hope everybody will respect each other's opinion/s.

Edited by Gits

Parang kilala kita sa forum. Ikaw yata iyong mahilig magsabi ng "common sense lang yan" at "simple lang yan." Ikaw rin yata yung sobrang manlait ng thera na parang masahol pa sila sa mga magnanakaw sa gonyerno.

Sana hindi ka alternick ng kilala ko, iyong bading na pariseo. Iyong galit sa mga thera kasi inagaw iyong ex niya na macho dancer. Iyong sobrang magmalinis kaya pinagtatawanan na sa mtc.

Sobrang lalim kasi ng pinaghuhugutan mo ng galit sa mga thera.

A few pages back I did quite a long post on why you really shouldn't and just be friends with them. Where it was was still one's choice to pursue or not.

Right now I'm in a situation where I didn't follow my own advise. I'm in a relationship with a therapist. I tried so hard not to fall for her. We were really friends at first. As in talagang magkaibigan. But then things started to develop between us. Then one thing led to another and we're together na.

Sometimes, I would ask myself "What am I doing?". I'd take metal notes on why I should just break it off, but one thing would stand out. I love her.

She asked me once if I really loved her why am I still allowing her to be a therapist. I gave a simple answer, because it's her choice not mine...and it's somthing I should respect. She mentioned that she was contemplating on leaving the profession, but I'd always tell her that it's a choice I'm not gonna make for her. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want her to leave that way of life. But again she has to make that decision herself.

I don't really know where this is going to go. Or how long we can keep this up. But we're happy. Though just like any relationship it's not always peachy. She's younger so may topak pa.

I dunno what else to say here, but I'll just see what happens....

If you can afford it then enjoy the moment. Let this be a learning experience for both of you. If you are just new on the Spa scene think twice coz you might just fall in a trap.

Here's an interesting read from the net...somehow, it's about falling in love with a service provider. READ ON:

DUMBSTRUCK

They were worlds apart.

He was an ordinary looking refined gentleman- descended from a lineage of educated and well-to-do families. A product of one of the best schools who likewise shows passionate interest in classical music and the visual arts. Smart and intellectual who at a young age was already earning double as those twice his age. He’s a guy who smirk’s on the Black Eyed Peas’ music, a voracious reader, and has golf and water polo as sports.

She was a product of a broken family… grew up in diverse shanties under the care of a drug-pushing foster parent. Perhaps, her only saving grace was her drop-dead ravishing looks, too voluptuous she can get away as a sexy starlet. Circumstances forced her to make use of her assets to earn and dupe gullible moneyed gentlemen. She loves Beyonce Knowles and J. Lo; and is a karaoke habitué, preferring RNB sound than pop.

But they were fated to meet.

He had come from an art painting session featuring nude subjects. Together with some mischievous colleagues who wanted to fittingly cap the juicy showcase they just witnessed, they hied off to a nearby neon-lighted street in Quezon City. Leo reluctantly joined because he didn’t want to disappoint his friends.

“And now, the star of the night- from Davao City, Ms. Paula Perez.”

As the group settled for a table near the bar’s stage, a goddess-like mortal came-to-life and started gyrating, her shapely legs and flawless complexion complementing a very pretty face. The usually conversant Leo became oblivious to his friends’ chitchat and had since been engrossed to the sensual swing of Paula’s hips.

Even after Paula’s number, Leo followed her discreetly where she dressed back into her tight short jeans topped a by seductive white sleeveless shirt. He saw her sat down near their table with another customer. He found himself sneaking a glance every now and then, utterly fascinated by the fact that she looked even more impressive and sexier in clothes than out of them.

Three days later, he was jolted by a text message: “Ako si Paula ‘yung sa Pegasus -pls. col me…”

It turned out that his unsubtle gestures that fateful night did not pass unnoticed by the ‘bandit’ and she realized Leo was a green prospect. She found out that one of his colleagues was a habitué of the bar, and Paula was able to somehow got hold of his cellphone number.

Initially, he ignored the message, but was thrilled no end by an adventure in the offing with a great crush- a pretty young thing in a woman’s body. A little past 5 p.m. of that same day, he called her at his office. He chatted with her briefly because he was swamped with workloads, but doggedly asked when could he call back to talk to her longer. Alas! after a few more phone conversations, she offered that they meet on a videoke date one night. Amid the prospect of savoring non-classical sounds the whole night, he agreed nonetheless, for he was thrilled no end in meeting the ‘goddess’ once again. Given her track record, her disarming charm, his gullible human instinct, and his disastrously short romantic history; she was in command all night- flirting with savvy. And so her mission was expectedly accomplished.

From thereon, Leo’s woes started- and kept pouring until he chose to be with Paula:

He shouldered her expenses- house bills, trendy clothes, facial and hair treatments, dental check-ups, and even groceries. His friends were amazed at how could an intelligent gentleman like him be easily gypped by a relatively new acquaintance. There were other things that Leo would discover about his lover. She would splurge on expensive wines and dine with her shady friends on fine restaurants using his credit card, and would indiscriminately use his cellular phone on trivial calls resulting to mounting bills.

Nevertheless, he drew out wonderful plans that made Paula starry-eyed just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Women. He was a dutiful and blindly devoted boyfriend to her. But as days passed by, she would almost always disappear for days without notice. There were a lot of days when he had no inkling where she was. She would, however, call him every end of office hours to appease him but wouldn’t disclose her whereabouts. and she would certainly make up by frolicking with him the whole night as she returns from a ‘vacation.’ It didn’t help that she never introduced to him any of her acquaintances and friends. Most of the time, he was left wondering as to her whereabouts. She’s in command… he’s entranced and puzzled at the same time.

One day, failing to get the regular call at 6:00 pm, he rang her cellular phone ‘coz he terribly missed her. A man answered but immediately hung up when he asked for her. Suddenly, he regained his wit even as his ego was shackled. He called again and angrily asked her who was the guy she was with. His mental faculty somewhat regained, all her petty explanations went to naught. Instead, he asked her to lay down her cards once and for all. Paula, sensing she was cornered, just put off the phone. It broke his spirit… his morale took a dive. He never expected that she could be that mean, awful, and silly.

He was devastated… Suddenly, he realized he was such a fool…

End of the affair…

He still passes by that bar every now and then. But he can only stare at the neon lights as the sound from within swirl through his head.

“And now, the star of the night- from Quezon Province…”

There are hundreds of Paulas lurking in the dark just waiting for any Leos- ready to disarm his wit and sanity by her lethal charm…

Truly, ‘Women are dangerous creatures, but men cannot live without danger.’

Parang kilala kita sa forum. Ikaw yata iyong mahilig magsabi ng "common sense lang yan" at "simple lang yan." Ikaw rin yata yung sobrang manlait ng thera na parang masahol pa sila sa mga magnanakaw sa gonyerno.

Sana hindi ka alternick ng kilala ko, iyong bading na pariseo. Iyong galit sa mga thera kasi inagaw iyong ex niya na macho dancer. Iyong sobrang magmalinis kaya pinagtatawanan na sa mtc.

Sobrang lalim kasi ng pinaghuhugutan mo ng galit sa mga thera.

haha nice try but im not the guy who you think i am. Andami ko naman masyadong post count para maging alternick lang, :rolleyes: If it helps you, you can backtrack my posts to verify. Other than that, kung yan ang opinyon nyo sa mga pinagsasasabi ko wala na ko magagawa. :ninja:

+1

Iiyak kah tlga ng dugo .. :|

Kaya ako never na inlab sa guest. :)

Was chatting with a thera-friend last night. She's having problems with a client turned bf. Seems the guy has gotten tired of her after she's given the relationship her all. So yes, the heartbreak does go both ways.

Kaya ako never na inlab sa guest. :)

Was chatting with a thera-friend last night. She's having problems with a client turned bf. Seems the guy has gotten tired of her after she's given the relationship her all. So yes, the heartbreak does go both ways.

:) mjo mas malaki lng tlga ng konti ang impact sah therapist. Kze sah dmi ng lalaking naeencounter everyday. Mjo mhirap nah tlga macapture ung heart ng therapist. Kze unang una mjo hirap kya mgtiwala. Nung bago pah nga lng aqu ngkakabiruan nah golden rule dw ng therapist is 'never fall for a client' eh wla mtgas ulo qu d npigilan haha. Todo todo tlga. To the point nah wla ng maitira. Kya lng siempre ending iiyak at iiyak tlga ng dugo. Siempre client un. Client. So pg wla nah. Mi possibility nah kumuha sia ibng therapist so mjo masakit tlga. So d dn tlga masisi f bqt ibng therapist nggng bato nah:) defense un. Hay ewan. Gugulo pah dn utak qu til now. Pero he is a great guy tlga. Kasalanan qu nmn tlga. Case to case basis dn. bsta bsta. As to my case. Ang ironic lng. Kze he makes me feel alive pero at the same time.. Im dying inside :)

:) mjo mas malaki lng tlga ng konti ang impact sah therapist. Kze sah dmi ng lalaking naeencounter everyday. Mjo mhirap nah tlga macapture ung heart ng therapist. Kze unang una mjo hirap kya mgtiwala. Nung bago pah nga lng aqu ngkakabiruan nah golden rule dw ng therapist is 'never fall for a client' eh wla mtgas ulo qu d npigilan haha. Todo todo tlga. To the point nah wla ng maitira. Kya lng siempre ending iiyak at iiyak tlga ng dugo. Siempre client un. Client. So pg wla nah. Mi possibility nah kumuha sia ibng therapist so mjo masakit tlga. So d dn tlga masisi f bqt ibng therapist nggng bato nah:) defense un. Hay ewan. Gugulo pah dn utak qu til now. Pero he is a great guy tlga. Kasalanan qu nmn tlga. Case to case basis dn. bsta bsta. As to my case. Ang ironic lng. Kze he makes me feel alive pero at the same time.. Im dying inside :)

its good to know there are some therapist like you that shares there love experience with a guest/client.

• Like (+1) 1

its good to know there are some therapist like you that shares there love experience with a guest/client.

☺️☺️☺️

Minsan kze d lng dn tlga uubra.. Though one sided. Kze aqu lng ung ngmahal.. Super pnahalagahan nia nmn aqu before.. And inalagaan tlga.. Kya lng at the end kze 'therapist-client' relationship bihira or maliit nah chance lng tlga ung umuubra.. :) and hbng tumatagal nsasanay ndn aqu.. Minsan anjan pah dn sia pg kelangan qu.. Pero mjo distance nah sia skn.. Cguro ayw nia ndn msktan aqu.. Pero siempre ung pain andun pdn.. Ung mga what ifs,.

Ok lng nmn mgbgay ng opinion. Sna wg lng masyadong harsh. And wg nmn puro husga agd. Kze case to case dn tlga.. :)

Your description of "feeling alive while dying inside" is ironic and sad. :(

I think one reason why it's difficult for the therapist is that there's so much defense mechanism in place and when the guy gets pass the walls...it can be pretty intense. I can only imagine the joy...and the pain.

Naisip ko lang iyong kaibigan kong therapist. Daming humahabol sa kanya. Pero iyong pinili niya, halatang nagsawa na at napipilitan lang ipagpatuloy iyong relasyon nila. Kahit sa sex tumatanggi na rin iyong guy. Parang hinihintay lang na makipag break iyong girl.

☺️☺️☺️

Minsan kze d lng dn tlga uubra.. Though one sided. Kze aqu lng ung ngmahal.. Super pnahalagahan nia nmn aqu before.. And inalagaan tlga.. Kya lng at the end kze 'therapist-client' relationship bihira or maliit nah chance lng tlga ung umuubra.. :) and hbng tumatagal nsasanay ndn aqu.. Minsan anjan pah dn sia pg kelangan qu.. Pero mjo distance nah sia skn.. Cguro ayw nia ndn msktan aqu.. Pero siempre ung pain andun pdn.. Ung mga what ifs,.

Ok lng nmn mgbgay ng opinion. Sna wg lng masyadong harsh. And wg nmn puro husga agd. Kze case to case dn tlga.. :)

OK, actually when it comes to love wala nman yang pinipiling profession, place and time.. Kahit sino, labo labo na yan..

Kumbaga tamaan na kung sino man ang tamaan.. It may be sweet at the first time but then painful at the end, but that is the

essence of being inlove. As the saying goes, it is better to loved and hurt than never been inloved at all..

Your description of "feeling alive while dying inside" is ironic and sad. :(

I think one reason why it's difficult for the therapist is that there's so much defense mechanism in place and when the guy gets pass the walls...it can be pretty intense. I can only imagine the joy...and the pain.

Naisip ko lang iyong kaibigan kong therapist. Daming humahabol sa kanya. Pero iyong pinili niya, halatang nagsawa na at napipilitan lang ipagpatuloy iyong relasyon nila. Kahit sa sex tumatanggi na rin iyong guy. Parang hinihintay lang na makipag break iyong girl.

Exactly :)

And to my case, he makes me feel human kze.. Ung feeling nah aq 'ako' nde bilang 'sitti' and yes the feeling is so intense.. Ung happiness, and siempre ung pain. But if i would have given a chance nah bumalik sah past. Uulitin at uulitin qu pdn kze kht panu worth the pain nman.. Bsta iba tlga.. 22 nah qu.. Pero ung 'love' nah nrmdaman qu for him and still nrrmdaman.. Iba tlga. Yeah 'intense' is the right term.. And til now. Honestly i consider him as my sanity. Hahha hanggulo.. ;)

OK, actually when it comes to love wala nman yang pinipiling profession, place and time.. Kahit sino, labo labo na yan..

Kumbaga tamaan na kung sino man ang tamaan.. It may be sweet at the first time but then painful at the end, but that is the

essence of being inlove. As the saying goes, it is better to loved and hurt than never been inloved at all..

+1 :)