Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Kung ibabahay naman ang thera, either maitim ang balak ng benefactor or sadyang mabait lang na gustong makatulong.

it's still a good chance even if it's the easy way out for them.

There are a handful of exceptions as love comes from the most unexpected places. But money is still key in relationships like this, especially if it involves the retirement of the girl from the sex industry.

if a guy has a lot of money and is loved by the girl, she will retire.

if a guy has a lot of money, but is unloved by the girl, the girl may still retire. Tiis na lang iyong girl and try niya mahalin iyong guy.

If a guy has a little money but is loved truly by the girl, the girl may still retire. Tipid na lang kung kaya.

if a guy has no money, but is loved truly by the girl, it is unlikely that she will retire.

There are a handful of exceptions as love comes from the most unexpected places. But money is still key in relationships like this, especially if it involves the retirement of the girl from the sex industry.

if a guy has a lot of money and is loved by the girl, she will retire.

if a guy has a lot of money, but is unloved by the girl, the girl may still retire. Tiis na lang iyong girl and try niya mahalin iyong guy.

If a guy has a little money but is loved truly by the girl, the girl may still retire. Tipid na lang kung kaya.

if a guy has no money, but is loved truly by the girl, it is unlikely that she will retire.

If a benefactor wants to truly help the girl, he won't get her a house or an apartment or live with her. The guy will just give her money if and when he has some cash to spare.

good points mga bro.

pero is it really love if you just want to provide for her? pwede kasing awa at gusto lang talaga makatulong, which makes it totally different.

my view here, mas ok pa na tumulong lang lang kesa i-bahay. give them gifts or whatever para di naman mukhang inaabutan lang sila ng pera.

something na hindi nila ganun kadaling mabibili like phones, tablets or other expensive stuff.

in return, i'm sure aalagaan ka din nilang mabuti pero without any sort of commitment na iniiwasan ng karamihan.

"Housing" a therapist connotes a quid pro quo and I guess you all know what that quid pro quo is.

But not everyone is looking for that kind of exchange. Going back to the OT, loving does not necessarily mean housing and getting the quid pro quo. Heck, housing even sounds very derogatory for them.

I'd still give a thumbs down to the housing them idea.

I was not talking about loving them. My point is "housing" them connotes a quid pro quo.

I think everyone is aware of that perk. Pero from one my posts, kung aalagaan mo sila kahit hindi i-bahay, you'll still get something in return, quid pro quo pa din.

Like I said, if a benefactor really wants to help a therapist, he will just give them money if he has money to spare.

Sir, i think we are on the same page. Mejo magulo lang. Haha!

I'm for helping them without really expecting anything in return, or maybe expect some every now and then.

I'd avoid it as much as possible....I think kaya naman pigilan eh....when you fall for someone, pursuing her is still a choice. If one gets friendly and close to a therapist (something that cannot really be avoided) be friends....whenever you spend that hour to and hour and half with her in her workplace....enjoy each other's company nalang and make the most of it but without strings attached. I know some will not agree with me, this is my humble opinion lang naman. But I'd rather compartmentalize. I go to these places to relax and have fun. Heck, I'd even go as far as to say that it's become somewhat of an escape for me. But whenever I step out of that place, it's back to reality.

Now, I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I haven't experienced having feelings for these girls. But as I said I made, to me, a wise choice to not pursue. Even if I'm not married, nor in a relationship, I still chose not to pursue. Hey, after all, we go to these places to unwind and releive ourselves of some stress right? So why would I get into something that would cause additional stress. Just my opinion of course.

I am now in the situation where i fell in love with a Psp.... Didn't mean to... First time i met her, i didn't touch her as she told me she is still "spotting". I'm fine with those things so i said, no worries, lets just chat the night away and we did... We separated ways at 3am... The following week i called her, met with her ad for some reason, we exchanged stories until 4am. I didn't touch her again... I liked her... Unexpalinably confused if i just like her or beginning to fall for her...

The third time we met, she told me her whole story... That she has a son and i said, so what... If i like you, then there are no conditions to what you are and if you have a son or not... We chatted until 2 am...then thing happen so quickly wehn she kissed me on the lips and we spent the time with each other until day break.

Last week, i met her again, and she confessed that the first time we met, the spottingwasn't from her monthly visit, she just gave birth last march... For a lot of people, that would have been a turn off... For the life of me... Deep inside, i know i love her... I didn't even flinch, she was so surprised, that she said...ok ka lang? I told her yes. And i told her, even if you are the worst person in the world, just because you took the courage to come clean with me, i love you even more.... Yun... We have been exchanging i love you eveyrday since then... Its comlkcated because i am married... But from all my flings and other affairs, i have been able to cleanly separate transaction from emotion, this is just so different.... Awesome and frighteningly good....

Sorry guys, just had to let this out... Thanks for letting me share in the forums...

• Like (+1) 1

I am now in the situation where i fell in love with a Psp.... Didn't mean to... First time i met her, i didn't touch her as she told me she is still "spotting". I'm fine with those things so i said, no worries, lets just chat the night away and we did... We separated ways at 3am... The following week i called her, met with her ad for some reason, we exchanged stories until 4am. I didn't touch her again... I liked her... Unexpalinably confused if i just like her or beginning to fall for her...

The third time we met, she told me her whole story... That she has a son and i said, so what... If i like you, then there are no conditions to what you are and if you have a son or not... We chatted until 2 am...then thing happen so quickly wehn she kissed me on the lips and we spent the time with each other until day break.

Last week, i met her again, and she confessed that the first time we met, the spottingwasn't from her monthly visit, she just gave birth last march... For a lot of people, that would have been a turn off... For the life of me... Deep inside, i know i love her... I didn't even flinch, she was so surprised, that she said...ok ka lang? I told her yes. And i told her, even if you are the worst person in the world, just because you took the courage to come clean with me, i love you even more.... Yun... We have been exchanging i love you eveyrday since then... Its comlkcated because i am married... But from all my flings and other affairs, i have been able to cleanly separate transaction from emotion, this is just so different.... Awesome and frighteningly good....

Sorry guys, just had to let this out... Thanks for letting me share in the forums...

all i can say is good luck to you bro.

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to make a public apology to sir Edmund Dantes

for all the disparaging comments I made against his person in this forum.

I was wrong about him, his character, and particularly his intentions.

I am sorry.

Recently, one thera who Is like a daughter to me intimated how in the lowest point of her life sir Edmund Dantes helped her, guided her, and inspired her to move on and be a better person.

May you continue do your work passionately sir Edmund Dantes.

Love u tay hihi mua :*

Edmund dantes see u before the year ends

I would like to make a public apology to sir Edmund Dantes

for all the disparaging comments I made against his person in this forum.

I was wrong about him, his character, and particularly his intentions.

I am sorry.

Recently, one thera who Is like a daughter to me intimated how in the lowest point of her life sir Edmund Dantes helped her, guided her, and inspired her to move on and be a better person.

May you continue do your work passionately sir Edmund Dantes.

Love u tay hihi mua :*

Edmund dantes see u before the year ends

I'm on same boat except she does not have a kid.. It is what it is... everyone can judge you but at the end of the day ikaw pa rin ang gagawa ng gusto mo... Enjoy the moment....