Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

This is an opinion thread about Clients falling in love, anything said about it either negative or positive should be respected or just ignore it if you can't take it. If this thread affects anyone what more if your friends or relatives said that in front of you. What more if your mother said that in your face, what will you do? React as you react in here? There is nothing wrong falling in love to these girls, heck I also did, but how can you love her unconditionally if a simple opinions in this thread is making your head spin. What more if its in your real world now. If you guys plan to go with the relationship then go ahead but make sure you have a long term plan or strategy on how to deal with it, Hindi pwede yung bahala na si batman, coz it won't work.

Double thumbs up ako dito! High Five! Double High Five!

Hehehehe ayan. Ang dami dami kasing cry baby dito. Waaaaaaah pinagtatawanan kaming mga GM na nasa ganitong sitwasyon. Waaaaaaah binabastos nyo mga GRO/Thera/ Attendant.... Waaaaah sumbong ko kayo sa nanay ko. lol.

Anyway sa mga GM dito, please be men. Kung naapektohan kayo sa opinions namin, eh di huwag kayo magbasa dito. Simple di ba? Why keep pissing yourselves off reading what we have to say and resort to personal attacks. Once and for all ha, hindi sa pinapakialaman kayo. Wala naman kami sa kabilang kanto para sawayin kayo sa gusto nyo. But we are gonna have an opinion about it.

Tama itong parekoy na ito, kung dito pa lang sa nababasa nyo, eh init na init na mga kilikili nyo, ano pa kaya kung mga kamaganak o kaibigan na ang magsabi nito sa mukha nyo? Ibig sabihin, insecure kayo at di nyo kaya panindigan ano pinapasok nyo.

i've bee in this situation for several times and worst part is, it's always the same girl. i ditched her many times already but, she always comes back. minahal ko yung girl but, she has a hobby of lying kaya parati ko nilalayasan. masarap na mahirap ma-inlove with them. i tried to put direction in her life but, minamasama pa niya most the times. i just thought maybe, we have different princples in life kaya hindi nya makita what i'm trying to do for her.

• Like (+1) 1

i've bee in this situation for several times and worst part is, it's always the same girl. i ditched her many times already but, she always comes back. minahal ko yung girl but, she has a hobby of lying kaya parati ko nilalayasan. masarap na mahirap ma-inlove with them. i tried to put direction in her life but, minamasama pa niya most the times. i just thought maybe, we have different princples in life kaya hindi nya makita what i'm trying to do for her.

It is ur fault sir bakit ka nagmahal masasaktan ka lang talaga, you don't know if the girl saying the truth or lying on you, mahirap kasi di mo siya kasama ng 24 oras, if she's in the work, pwede siya ilabas ng client niya without saying to you, unless nababantayan mo siya sa spa/mp/club.

Bihira talaga makikita ng girl na tapat sayo even her dark side ikukuwento niya sayo, meron ganyan kaso bihira mo talaga yan matagpuan kailangan maging vibes kayo o very deep ang inyong pinagsamahan, hindi yan kasi basta basta din nagtitiwala sa customer nila lalo na ang daming bolero at mapanlinlang, ganyan thera ko before lahat ikinukuwento minsan im a little bit jealous lalo na pag kinukuwento niya about sa customer niya na mababait, but i talk to myself just cool and relax don't be so jealous its only 1/4 part of my life, don't be serious there is many things you can do, just focus in your job and your hobbies, just like what ive said walang pagmamahalan na namamagitan sa amin, pero a little bit nagugustuhan ko siya physically and in sexual aspects, pero hanggang dun lang talaga, paglabas in spa or motel focus na sa work, pag nakaramdam ng init punta sa kanya.

Sa totoo lang mas madali kasi mainlove ang mga lalaki kaysa sa babae, madami nga customer na nakakaranas ng sakit diyan yung iba hindi pa mga mtc member.

Technique para sa madali mainlove dito don't focus sa isa, pag binabalik balikan mo siya mas mataas ang tendency na mahalin mo siya at mararamdaman mo na lang your fall in love na pala hehe...try try lang ng iba iba just enjoy your life.

It is ur fault sir bakit ka nagmahal masasaktan ka lang talaga, you don't know if the girl saying the truth or lying on you, mahirap kasi di mo siya kasama ng 24 oras, if she's in the work, pwede siya ilabas ng client niya without saying to you, unless nababantayan mo siya sa spa/mp/club.

Bihira talaga makikita ng girl na tapat sayo even her dark side ikukuwento niya sayo, meron ganyan kaso bihira mo talaga yan matagpuan kailangan maging vibes kayo o very deep ang inyong pinagsamahan, hindi yan kasi basta basta din nagtitiwala sa customer nila lalo na ang daming bolero at mapanlinlang, ganyan thera ko before lahat ikinukuwento minsan im a little bit jealous lalo na pag kinukuwento niya about sa customer niya na mababait, but i talk to myself just cool and relax don't be so jealous its only 1/4 part of my life, don't be serious there is many things you can do, just focus in your job and your hobbies, just like what ive said walang pagmamahalan na namamagitan sa amin, pero a little bit nagugustuhan ko siya physically and in sexual aspects, pero hanggang dun lang talaga, paglabas in spa or motel focus na sa work, pag nakaramdam ng init punta sa kanya.

Sa totoo lang mas madali kasi mainlove ang mga lalaki kaysa sa babae, madami nga customer na nakakaranas ng sakit diyan yung iba hindi pa mga mtc member.

Technique para sa madali mainlove dito don't focus sa isa, pag binabalik balikan mo siya mas mataas ang tendency na mahalin mo siya at mararamdaman mo na lang your fall in love na pala hehe...try try lang ng iba iba just enjoy your life.

it's a long story sir, but to cut it short. the girl is already retired when we meet outside at first kita lang daw cause she misses me daw(regular customer nya ako). then, ayun nung tumagal we fell in love. i've posted this a few years ago na. sabi nga ng isang GM it's a vicious cycle. if i could count it right we had an on and off relationship for about 3 years na. we became very close and we treat each other as bf/gf na. i do hope this last breakup is the last na talaga. hirap talaga cause you don't know if she do sidelines pa.

i have focus mind set every time na babalik sya na it's just for the heck of it and not to fall in love again but, she has that power over me na ipainlove nya ako ulit. i guess dapat naging psychologist siya dahil galing nila magpaikot. hehehe.

nag post lang po ako mga sir to share my 3 long years experience. i don't want to judge every girl who worked in this kind of industry. it's us mga gm's pa din naman ang makakapagkilatis who's worth it. ako nag try lang but, sawi.

trying to move on again, i hope this time i would be much stronger to resist her in case bumalik na naman.

i think what makes the issue glaring is the "trust issues" involved ...

it touches the ego of most men because it takes away their control over most situation and having to deal with revelations.

women in this profession find it hard to give their all most especially at the beginning of the relationship ... they will if they can try to bury and forget their past. at a certain point, after much revelation and much giving of themselves, they sometimes would feel very vulnerable, dependent and useless.

minsan ang gap ng estado sa buhay becomes a hindrance ... like the earlier story of bratzky1101, his uncle had to start from his lowest point in his life ... so no hindrance to speak of

Edited by To the darkness

3 na lang buhok ko nabali pa yung isa dahil sa haba ng inabot na diskusyon dito.lol Anyways that means to say that were in a world of democracy,everybody is entitled to whatever opinion they have in mind. This is one thread that definitely catches the attention of many. Kudos!

if she's there... she's there. just enjoy the ride.

if there's one thing that i've told her over and over again...

Wala tayong happy ever after.

So pag may nanligaw sa yo na type mo at binata. sige na.

ill be slow clapping in the side lines.

thats the idea na iniisip kong mangyare sa situation ko. just take it as it comes.........

sa mga ganitong situation talaga mas matimbang dapat ang trust sa love. May mga weird agreements kayong minsang ginagawa para lang ma maintain yung trust na yun but dude really you are torturing yourself malas lang pero keribels mo pa yata eh sana lang each time na ganyan na nanaman may wsier resolve ka na and hopefully final

sa mga ganitong situation talaga mas matimbang dapat ang trust sa love. May mga weird agreements kayong minsang ginagawa para lang ma maintain yung trust na yun but dude really you are torturing yourself malas lang pero keribels mo pa yata eh sana lang each time na ganyan na nanaman may wsier resolve ka na and hopefully final

its not really a weird arrangement but to ensure trust. i remember when my wife kept holding on to her old SIM ... she was 3 or 4 months pregnant with our first baby then. at first its to stay in touch with her hold friends so I didn't argue. one time as i was entering the bedroom, i saw her just standing in the middle of the room staring at her phone like she was trying to decide what to write. i asked what was wrong and she told me it was one of her former guest ... aalis daw ng bansa and will not be back so was asking her if he could see her again. since sinabi naman niya, i chose to simply say "sige finish your business with him" and left her to her thoughts. that particular guest, i have known about ... kwento nga niya na mabait at galante and treated her with respect. of course hurt ako non at gusto kong mangaway ... pero kailangan ko mag endure and i had to allow her to find her own resolve and to make her own decisions.

she came a few minutes, hugged me, and just told me na tapos na ... didn't need to speak of it again ... past forgotten.

she changed sim ultimately ... may mga guest na makulit talaga and a wife ng guest na nangaaway :)

its not really a weird arrangement but to ensure trust. i remember when my wife kept holding on to her old SIM ... she was 3 or 4 months pregnant with our first baby then. at first its to stay in touch with her hold friends so I didn't argue. one time as i was entering the bedroom, i saw her just standing in the middle of the room staring at her phone like she was trying to decide what to write. i asked what was wrong and she told me it was one of her former guest ... aalis daw ng bansa and will not be back so was asking her if he could see her again. since sinabi naman niya, i chose to simply say "sige finish your business with him" and left her to her thoughts. that particular guest, i have known about ... kwento nga niya na mabait at galante and treated her with respect. of course hurt ako non at gusto kong mangaway ... pero kailangan ko mag endure and i had to allow her to find her own resolve and to make her own decisions.

she came a few minutes, hugged me, and just told me na tapos na ... didn't need to speak of it again ... past forgotten.

she changed sim ultimately ... may mga guest na makulit talaga and a wife ng guest na nangaaway :)

Congrats sir on your rare success story. Wishing you all the best to your relationship.

Wow. Saludo ako sa 'yo chief. I guess it really takes that level of maturity to make things work. You'll have to share your secret on how not to let that gnawing negative feeling affect you so much. Pero nakakatuwa na may ganitong klase kwento.

Wow. Saludo ako sa 'yo chief. I guess it really takes that level of maturity to make things work. You'll have to share your secret on how not to let that gnawing negative feeling affect you so much. Pero nakakatuwa na may ganitong klase kwento.

but it did ... and i think it showed in my face. maybe i made a lucky choice at that time ... pinili ko lang sabihin na tapusin nalang niya business niya tapos pakalabas ko ng room ay naupo't nag laro nalang ako ng The Sims sa computer :)

siguro mahal ko at nagtiwala ako nga sobra kaya parang kinimkim ko ang lungkot ... and it paid off kasi nakita yun ng wife ko. remember, she also took the risk knowing nga na GM ako so tulad ng sinabi ko lagi, it worked because we both wanted it to work.

logic will tell you it's stupid, but sometimes the heart wants that logic can't explain. pikit na lang isang mata. bulag bulagan... i come from a well off family, i hav a gf who is pretty, smart and anything u could ask, but im attach to this thera from a certain spa. it hurts everytime i knw she has a guest. overtime i learn to just ignore all those things. i see her almost everyday and just enjoy the times together...

I think this is just infatuation. If you are willing to to introduce her to your friends and family and giving up your gf, then you two have a shot at being together.

i dont think im rich enough to sustain her and her family... which means she will have to continue working. introducing her to my friends might make it worse. what if my friend tries to get her in the spa? that will be awfully disturbing...

i dont think im rich enough to sustain her and her family... which means she will have to continue working. introducing her to my friends might make it worse. what if my friend tries to get her in the spa? that will be awfully disturbing...

This one is very difficult, once you introduce her to your friends, tapos your friends tries her in spa/mp gulo yan tapos ikukuwento sa kaibigan mo yung ginawa nila, mas ok kung retired na si thera/mpa saka mo siya ipakilala to ur friends and family.

Well Parekoy,

Wala kami sa kabilang kanto naman para pigilan ka sa gusto mong gawin. We are merely offering our opinions about it.

My take is that, you don't have to put yourself through the insecurities and potential hurt in the long run. You can spare yourself from all that. Kasi the happiness you feel right now may not be worth all that. And besides, happiness is not everything. Sometimes you have to give up things that make you happy to take care of yourself.

But then again, ikaw ang may hawak ng buhay mo

yea... thanks =) i guess may mga bagay need pag-daanan bago magkarealization. she doesn't ask me to do anything... lam ko lang na part of the package deal syempre is to take care of her family... it was never said, but one can simply generalize n kasama =) anyway, nashare ko lang naman... i know what im getting myself into. hehe...

yea... thanks =) i guess may mga bagay need pag-daanan bago magkarealization. she doesn't ask me to do anything... lam ko lang na part of the package deal syempre is to take care of her family... it was never said, but one can simply generalize n kasama =) anyway, nashare ko lang naman... i know what im getting myself into. hehe...

diba her problem becomes also your problem? and vice versa?