Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Wow, lengthy post... clear sign that you're really new to the scene and nahulog ka na nga sa MPA mo. Your well-intended but misplaced idealism will be your own undoing, young man. Wake up!

BTW, you're about to get off-topic. Gawa ka na lang ng bagong thread for that. Baka masita ka pa ng mga moderators dito. Peace. Out! :)

kenichi, brother, and everyone else,

maraming salamat sa inyo, not that you laid it out rather MATTER OF FACTLY, medyo naiintindihan ko na. Admitedly, I really am very fond of the girl, and indeed i wasnt seeing things clearly and in this instant she really had a choice---granted that the money is not going to be as good, but it would had been enough, BUT she has to earn it, the traditional way, which may be a harder way....

but i would think, out of every 1000 mpas in the industry, there will be a handful who would have taken the offer or who will be happy that there is such an option. I now its not easy, I sterted doing research, and below is an interesting article I found--thought I share as these discussions may lead to something... in my experience, when things are talked about, sometimes it can lead to something..

well, given that I found my self in this scene, and really moved and have a little bit of understanding of teh fate f some of the mpas (thanks to kenichi, muttley this blog) given time I think I will be in a position to talk to people who can set up programs for mpas, etc.. who wants OUT OF THE INDUSTRY, it may be a long shot or a long term project but I believe it is worth a try...

I notice a lot of the gents here, really care for the mpas etc... I feel this is a good way to at least get ideas and see where it takes us; THE MAIN IDEA BEING: An independent program, institution, NGO (independent from the government) with a mission of giving opportunities for women in the sex industry to 1. Gain knowledge about their self (psychologically, and practical knowledge of selves, support system) and let them know that THEY DO HAVE CHOICES, it will not be easy but there is a way out 2. Educate: either vocational, or practical skills in business, or other skills 3. Assist and guide them if they so desire to transition out of teh industry.

I know a lot of the men here, have also gotten to know their mp's and some also cares for them, BE NICE TO HAVE AN MPA JOIN US IN THIS DICUSSION, participation in this discussion, I know the above is ambitious and not easy to achieve but I believe that anything is possible, we can have something very positive come out of these sharing of of ideas and discussions... we at least have to try... THANKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO READING EVRYONE ELSE'S THOUGHTS.... salamat po.

Yours.

----------------------------------------------------------

They say that the only thing that is easy about prostitution is getting into it. Leaving the lifestyle is anything but easy.

“Entry into prostitution is ‘easy’ because it requires no skills or formal training; payment is instant; and a person can earn every day and trade anywhere, anytime. But exiting is extremely difficult for most people, as much as they may hate what they are doing,” says Bruwer.

The reasons for this are varied and complex, much like the reasons people turn to prostitution in the first place.

“Economic desperation, childhood sexual abuse and substance addiction are among the many reasons men and women get into prostitution. Prostitution is a means of survival, which might ward off starvation or support an addiction, but it doesn’t empower people nor help heal their hurts. In fact, it is disempowering and causes more damage.”

Because of the abusive and inherently harmful nature of prostitution, prostituted people have a mortality rate 40 times higher than the average person. They suffer from serious physical, emotional and mental health issues – from trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety to self-mutilation and dissociative disorder.

“This psychological and spiritual damage makes it very difficult for people to leave the lifestyle. And more often than not there isn’t a supportive family structure or safety net for them to fall back on.

“In fact, because of sexual abuse, especially in childhood, there is this belief that prostitution is all the person is good for.”

Truter says that sexual abuse effectively grooms people for prostitution. Based on the experience of working with prostituted people in Cape Town over the past 30 years, Straatwerk estimates that 75% of women entering prostitution as adults and 95% of women entering as children or teenagers have been sexually traumatized before entering prostitution.

“This results in the thinking that says, ‘I’ve already been used and abused; it was done to me. Now I’m choosing to have it done to me and now I am in control. Now I’m getting money or some form of compensation for it.’

“Our society says that if somebody gives permission it’s not abuse. But if the permission is given out of brokenness, it is abuse. But we believe that prostitution is by definition abusive.”

Bruwer says that of the many hundreds of prostituted people that she has worked with, none plan to stay in prostitution permanently, yet few manage to get out and stay out.

“They try to leave but return because it’s their only way to survive. And many don’t survive. Their bodies are found in the sea, shot, stabbed, choked, beaten.”

Ultimately the underlying problems that drive people into prostitution need to be addressed, says Truter. But as long as there are people in prostitution in Cape Town, Straatwerk will reach out to them and invite them out. By offering friendship and a willingness to journey with people who want to leave prostitution, Straatwerk helps people find healing and the strength to negotiate their own way out.

“Because each individual is different, our ‘programme’ is different in each person’s life. For example, we’ve been walking a road with a man who we have known for 10 years who only recently decided to leave. Whereas we chatted with one woman just once and she made a decision to get out, and so our involvement in her life was brief.”

Helping people out of prostitution is, however, usually a long-term, intricate process. It entails caring for the whole person – the emotional, social, physical and spiritual self.

“The client needs to be actively involved in the process and to take ownership of and responsibility for their lives. Reconciliation with family members is usually required as well as a high level of accountability.

“We have learnt that it is best for people to stay near to their families and communities while they are in recovery, so that they can integrate what they learn into their daily lives. It’s also important for them to integrate into caring groups where they are at all times receiving and giving. Serving is foundational in the healing process.

“Specific areas of growth need to be addressed, such as addictions, and people need to find an alternative way of generating an income. Very often they will need to be taught a skill or a trade.”

Straatwerk offers skills training and exposure to alternative employment by way of a volunteer programme. By taking part in the skills training and the volunteer programme, participants can generate an income.

Straatwerk used to provide accommodation to women in prostitution, but no longer does. “We don’t have all the answers and we aren’t sure that a residential facility is the answer. It’s not ideal to have one entity meeting all of the person’s needs. For example, if we are reaching out and taking in people and counselling them and then caring for them, they can easily become dependent – which is not our goal. We want to help people to become independent.”

Straatwerk is a Christian organisation that seeks to mobilise the church at large to reach out to people in need.

“They say that it takes a community to raise a child. Similarly we believe that it takes a whole community to love people back to life.

“Everyone is gifted in a unique way, so we invite you to join us. If you like speaking to strangers, or making people feel welcome, or cooking for others, then you are qualified to serve.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.straatwerk.org.za

masarap umibig.

what is life without love.

love endures... love conquers.

and above all, the head was placed on top of our hearts for a reason..... make wise decisions for the good of the girl and for your own good as well.

have a wise heart that has power over feelings and emotions.

a wise heart that can weigh the pros and cons as you continue life's journey.

More power to every GentleMan in the forum. happy.gif

If you do fall in love with an MPA/GRO, can you handle...

1) The thought of her being in bed with other men? Would you actually be able to trust her and believe her when she says she only feels this way, acts this way when she is with you? Could you really trust her or trust yourself to trust her? No nagging, stressful thoughts, no doubts that she is only doing it for the money?

2) Can both of you not give a damn about what people (family, friends, public) what people think about the two fo you when you go out on a date? I am talking specifically about the age difference and nothing else as most of us GMs who go there are a bit, if not a lot older than these girls? Are the girls willing to be seen with you, hand in hand or sitting beside each other in a restaurant and not in front of each other? For those married will you risk being seen with them? Are you willing to take the risk and "throw away" everything in the name of love.

3) The additional financial burden (whether self imposed or as requested by the girl)? Pasa-load, money for grocery, money for medicine of their kid, money for her mom's checkup, money for hers or her kid's schooling. Our normal reply would be " as long as di affected yung pang pamilya ko, kaya", "me tinatabi ako for this" or some as calloused as "me income pa naman sya sa ibang GM so eto lang budget ko for her".

4) How do you react to:

4.1) Seeing her with other men outside? Younger, possibly single kaya nakakapag holding hands sila sa mall

4.2) Seeing her with another man or solo while you are with your GF or wife?

4.3) While out with her you catch her and the man at another table nodding or winking at each other and she later admits he's one of her regular guest. Worse when the

guy would not respect her privacy and yours and actually have the balls (as some jealous lovers or guests are wont to do) to go your table in a filled to capacity resto

and call her by her chip# and ask "guest mo din ba yan?"

4.4) After possibly the best love making session (in your mind) done in the two hour limit of the MP, the intercom rings and the person on the other line says "hoy bruha

bilisan mo na dyan kay xxx at nandito yung favorite guest mo naghihintay!" You pretend to not hear it and here she is not knowing how to rush you as you take your

time fixing your self up.

4.5) You plan a night away from the MP, you'll pick her up at the end of her shift and while waiting at the parking, she textes "luv, me gez pa ako, wait ka lang ha, sorry, i love

you"

4.6) You plan to pick her up at the end of her shift so you can take her to a motel, for the 4-5 hour stay you give her the equivalent of the payment of the MP room and her tip

plus extra then some emergency cash problem (real problem), requires you to take out the extra money, leaving just room rate and her tip which is still substantial

(4K). You text her about it and she says ok lang. You brave traffic and rain and get there a couple of hours earlier and she says "ok lang dito nalang tayo?". You say yes

but after the time spent, the intercom rings and the lady on the other end says "nandito na yung inaantay mong guest".

4.7) While waiting at the MP lounge area you over hear men talking about how good she is in bed, how she swallows cum, how she likes it hard or up the ass.

4.8) Can you not be tempted to check out her phone? And if you do how do you react to sex texts between her and some other guest(s) or a texts to her like "patapusin mo

na yang DOM nayan at lib*g na lib*g na ako syo, dito na ako sa lounge"

These are some of the things that we would like to shut-out and be "blissfully" unaware of, but its there and thats the reality. Even if the girl really is in love with you (and i've seen this to be true), she still needs the job so she needs to maintain business as usual with her other guests. Unless you can right then and there sweep her off her feet and live happily ever after in some place that'll free her from her past and give you peace of mind.

I've been burned many times before, in the heart and in the pocket, I couldn't handle it so i have learned to leave my heart in my car when i go to MP and KTVs. Sometimes i wish i could be as callous as my foreigner friend who likes to quote a line from the movie Navy Seals... "There's the enemy stronghold...we go in...we hit them...we forget them". But then again I'm only human and i think i'm falling again, hence i have to lay low from the MP scene to clear my head.

Reality bites and it sinks its fangs in really deep....

This is what you call ==== TORTURING YOURSELF...great post Matarese, i agree so much on this.

Our mind thinks of logic and consequences, but our fleash is weak, sometimes our heart becomes our brain that we cant do anything but to follow its instructions. We do foolish things in our life although we are aware of it and chooses to do it anyway...

Just fight for it so long as you can if not then face the consequences as you have written comprehensively..kudos

If you do fall in love with an MPA/GRO, can you handle...

1) The thought of her being in bed with other men? Would you actually be able to trust her and believe her when she says she only feels this way, acts this way when she is with you? Could you really trust her or trust yourself to trust her? No nagging, stressful thoughts, no doubts that she is only doing it for the money?

2) Can both of you not give a damn about what people (family, friends, public) what people think about the two fo you when you go out on a date? I am talking specifically about the age difference and nothing else as most of us GMs who go there are a bit, if not a lot older than these girls? Are the girls willing to be seen with you, hand in hand or sitting beside each other in a restaurant and not in front of each other? For those married will you risk being seen with them? Are you willing to take the risk and "throw away" everything in the name of love.

3) The additional financial burden (whether self imposed or as requested by the girl)? Pasa-load, money for grocery, money for medicine of their kid, money for her mom's checkup, money for hers or her kid's schooling. Our normal reply would be " as long as di affected yung pang pamilya ko, kaya", "me tinatabi ako for this" or some as calloused as "me income pa naman sya sa ibang GM so eto lang budget ko for her".

4) How do you react to:

4.1) Seeing her with other men outside? Younger, possibly single kaya nakakapag holding hands sila sa mall

4.2) Seeing her with another man or solo while you are with your GF or wife?

4.3) While out with her you catch her and the man at another table nodding or winking at each other and she later admits he's one of her regular guest. Worse when the

guy would not respect her privacy and yours and actually have the balls (as some jealous lovers or guests are wont to do) to go your table in a filled to capacity resto

and call her by her chip# and ask "guest mo din ba yan?"

4.4) After possibly the best love making session (in your mind) done in the two hour limit of the MP, the intercom rings and the person on the other line says "hoy bruha

bilisan mo na dyan kay xxx at nandito yung favorite guest mo naghihintay!" You pretend to not hear it and here she is not knowing how to rush you as you take your

time fixing your self up.

4.5) You plan a night away from the MP, you'll pick her up at the end of her shift and while waiting at the parking, she textes "luv, me gez pa ako, wait ka lang ha, sorry, i love

you"

4.6) You plan to pick her up at the end of her shift so you can take her to a motel, for the 4-5 hour stay you give her the equivalent of the payment of the MP room and her tip

plus extra then some emergency cash problem (real problem), requires you to take out the extra money, leaving just room rate and her tip which is still substantial

(4K). You text her about it and she says ok lang. You brave traffic and rain and get there a couple of hours earlier and she says "ok lang dito nalang tayo?". You say yes

but after the time spent, the intercom rings and the lady on the other end says "nandito na yung inaantay mong guest".

4.7) While waiting at the MP lounge area you over hear men talking about how good she is in bed, how she swallows cum, how she likes it hard or up the ass.

4.8) Can you not be tempted to check out her phone? And if you do how do you react to sex texts between her and some other guest(s) or a texts to her like "patapusin mo

na yang DOM nayan at lib*g na lib*g na ako syo, dito na ako sa lounge"

These are some of the things that we would like to shut-out and be "blissfully" unaware of, but its there and thats the reality. Even if the girl really is in love with you (and i've seen this to be true), she still needs the job so she needs to maintain business as usual with her other guests. Unless you can right then and there sweep her off her feet and live happily ever after in some place that'll free her from her past and give you peace of mind.

I've been burned many times before, in the heart and in the pocket, I couldn't handle it so i have learned to leave my heart in my car when i go to MP and KTVs. Sometimes i wish i could be as callous as my foreigner friend who likes to quote a line from the movie Navy Seals... "There's the enemy stronghold...we go in...we hit them...we forget them". But then again I'm only human and i think i'm falling again, hence i have to lay low from the MP scene to clear my head.

Reality bites and it sinks its fangs in really deep....

Hi Muttley,

I totally appreciate the advice. I saw her today and It tears me apart to see her do the work that she does, there are feelings involved and how I wish I can get her out of there, I'm contemplating on working extra, to save so she can have a business. It doesn't have to me, kung meron lang ibang client who will take her out of the industry, I would be glad, it seems liek someone offered her, but ayaw niya dun sa client na yun, I guess as a matter of principle, she will let it when she likes the gm who will do it for her. I believe her, kasi napakaganda niya talaga and I can seewhy rich men are offering her things....

bottomline is, willing naman ako kahit bigyan ko na lang siya ng puhunan,hopefully around 200,000 pesos kasya na, I can earn this extra in a few months, I can guide her a bit but long term I can be out of the picture, she's too young, mid life na ako, reday to settle quietly... and she has her entire life to live... she needs to enjoy life....

... gusto ko lang siya maalis siya sa cycle of poverty niya... my only problem is she really want to want it too to make it work, kasi it will involve lakas ng loob and sacrifice on her part and also business requires dedication... meron na rin kasi siyang anak... i just hate na pag hindi mag work balik nanaman siya...

thanks kenichi and muttley, either way , kahit na i'm planning pa lang, alam ko complicated... dagdag ako ng tip, marami, but i know short term lang yung tip..

I wish may programa ang gobyerno natin para sa mga mpas, like turuan sila ng ibang skills if they want to get out of the flesh trade, kasi ngayon parang walang option... kawawa talaga ang iba stuck in a vicious cycle...

we need a huge plan with financial backing to just have such an option, any ideas are welcomed.... anything is possible naman, important is to get the ideas out......alam ko marami rito , who feels the same and cares for these ladies too...thanks again guys.. hear from you all soon...

well, sana nga meron. lalo na ngayong uso ang raid. in the minds of the ones doing the raid, they think that they are "rescuing" the poor ladies? rescuing from what? for all we know, these ladies will just get out of detention then go back to their old work simply because its the easiest way to earn money for them (thought not necessarily the best). as Confucius said, "Give a (wo)man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a (wo)man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime." so kung yung tesda lang sana may program para sa kanila, kokonti na lang ang magre-resort sa flesh trade for money. peace!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nakakarelate ako dyan ngayon.. eto pinagdaanan ko.. ni live-in ko yung girl na 18yrs old.. sabi nya gusto na nya magbagong buhay, mag aaral daw at pagdating ng araw magsasama na kami. Dati ko lang syang kontak or GRO na meet ko sa isang bar.. Mga ilang beses kami lumabas nuong una, as in wala lang, tapos ayun na inlove na ko kasi halos kami palagi lumalabas at binibigyan ko sya ng pera. Nangako sya na magbabagong buhay sa tulong ko. So, pinagaral ko, pero ang hirap tol, naging seloso ako at walang tiwala minsan, kasi may mga klasmeyt sya na nag kakagusto sa kanya at di maiwasan kasi lookers sya talaga, maputi at matangkad napakaganda pa ng katawan. Away kami ng away, kasi minsan natatakot sya sa mga pagtatanong ko nagdedeny na sya.. ewan ko, pero naging asset ko yung girl na klasmeyt nya as in naging spy ko.. pare ang hirap lagi kang tatawag at tatanungin sa spy ko kung anong status ng gf ko sa school, kung may bf ba dun.. Hindi kami magkasama sa bahay, kasi andito ako sa Bulakan at minsan sa gabi lumuluwas ako para umuwi sa kanila at duon matulog. Ang kaso, pag gising namin sa umaga as in hiwalay na kami ulit at minsan tinatamad ako lumuwas. Nangyari na nga, dahil daw sa kakabintang ko sa kanya kaya ayun gusto daw nya ako saktan kung kaya sinagot nya ang klasmeyt nya na almost 2 sems na nanliligaw. Ang asset ko, di na nakapasok sa school kasi walang pang tuition.. kaya wala nako asset nuong nabalitaan ko nga na may bf na sya sa school nila. Nang nadiskubre ko ito, mga 2 weeks lang at nag buntis sya, sinasabi nya sakin na ako daw ang ama pero ang bukang bibig nya palagi ay ipapalaglag daw nya kasi sagabal daw sa buhay nya at gusto pa nya mag aral at makatapos. Sa asar ko sinabihan ko sya na siguro hindi sa akin yan baka sa bf mo yan kaya sige ipalaglag mo kung gusto mo at hiniwalayan ko sya. So, wala na ako sa buhay nya at bumalik sya sa pag pasok sa bar habang patapos na ang semmester. Mga 1 month din bago sya bigla tumawag at nalaman ko na pinalaglag nga nya, so wala nako magawa di ko tuloy alam kung ano ang totoo. Kinausap nya ko at nag sabing gusto na nya mag sama ulit kami at magkabalikan, hiniwalayan nya matagal na daw ang bf nya at fling lang daw iyun at wala talaga nangyayari sa kanila.. so dahil nga sa mahal ko sya kaya nakumbinse nya ko ulit na bumalik sa buhay nya.. Inilipat ko sya sa ibang school pero nanduon parin ang bagong tukso, may mga nanliligaw na naman at nagtetext sa cp nya na lubos kung ikinagagalit, di raw nya kilala ang mga iyon at malamang kinuha lang ang number nya sa kaklase nyang babae rin. Paulit ulit ang ganitong senaryo hanggang nabuwisit nako at di nako umuuwi sa kanila, pinutol ko na din ang sustento na binibigay ko sa kanya at pinatigil ko na nga sya sa pagaaral. Palagi ko rin sinusumbat sa kanya ang nakaraan nila ng bf nya sa unang school na pinasukan nya. 1 month hindi ako nagpakita sa kanya at di narin ako nagbibigay ng pera at pakiramdam ko pinaparamdam ko sa kanya ang galit ko. Minsan sinundo nya ako sa isang lugar at di ko sya pinansin at umalis ako na di sya kasama, hindi pa sya nakuntento dahil sumunod na araw ay pinuntahan nya ako sa trabaho at sinusundo para umuwi. Pinagtabuyan ko sya at pinauuwi ngunit di talaga sya pumayag na hindi ako sasama sa kanya. Pinagsasalitaan ko narin sya ng maanghang na salita at pinagtulakan na bumalik nalang sa dati nyang trabaho at ayoko na talaga. Wala parin nangyari at sumama parin ako pauwi pero sa motel kami tumuloy, sinabi ko nalang na uuwi ako ng bieyernes kasi may pasok pa at maraming dapat gawin. Dumating ang mga sumunod na araw at nagtetext sya pero di ko narereplayan, umaasa sya na uuwi ako ng biernes at hindi na ako galit. Ngunit dumating ang biernes at wala ako sa kanila, hindi ako umuwi dahil plano ko ay kinabukasan nalang araw ng sabado. Nagtext sya na hindi raw sya makapaniwala na wala na talaga ako sa kanya, pero umaasa syang uuwi ako at ayaw na raw nya bumalik sa ganung klase ng trabaho. Pero nereplayan ko sya ng pang asar natext kunwari at pinapabalik ko sya sa bf nya sa school, ngunit ang totoo ay surprise sana na uuwi ako ng sabado. Araw ng sabado at tinanong ko ang tiyuhin nya kung anong ginagawa pero wala daw sya sa bahay at ang alam nya magdamag daw di makatulog ang gf ko kakahintay sakin. Sabi ko, wag mo nalang sabihin tumawag ako di ko din sinabi na uuwi ako surpresa nga kasi. Mayamaya ay nagtext ulit ang tito nya at nasa bahay naraw sya ng gf ko ngunit wala pala ang gf ko. Umalis daw at naghanap ng trabaho kasi sumuko na daw at di na umasang uuwi pa ako. Malamang bumalik sya sa dati nyang trabaho. Sa makatuwid ako ang na surprise, di ko akalain na dinamdam nya ang text ko, at nagdecide syang umalis. Napressure daw eto ng nanay nya dahil 1 month na pala silang walang ilaw at naputulan at malaki ang babayaran kasi at may tuition pa ang kapatid nya na dapat bayaran, at mag papasko nga naman daw e wala silang pera at kuryente. Parang nakonsensya tuloy ako ngayon at parang awang awa ako sa kanya, wala kaming kontak kasi binawi ko rin ang cellphone na binigay ko sa kanya bago ako umalis ng bahay nila sa huling pagkakataon. Pakiramdam ko ay nasulsulan yata ng nanay na walang konsensya at pumayag na pagtrabahohin ulit sa ganun. Pakiramdam ko ay nasayang lang ang 1 1/2 years na pag papa aral ko sa kanya. Kasi pwede naman na syang mag hanap ng matinong trabaho. Katwiran ng ina ay wala daw panglakad ng requirement at pera. Pinapauwi ko sana sa kanila pero pakiramdam ko ay ayaw na ng nanay nya na bumalik sya agad o umuwi kasi kikita nga naman agad ang anak nya duon sa bar kung saan man yun diko alam. Wala rin ako narereceive na text galing sa kanya. Parang galit na galit siguro sya sakin sa mga nangyayari ngayon. Tanong ko lang, dapat pa ba ako makipagbalikan sa kanya at pauwiin ko sya at makisama ulit. Hiwalay na ako sa asawa matagal na. Tama ba na may guilt feeling ako ngayon o mahal ko pa ba talaga sya o lust nalang etong nararamdaman ko. Kasi lagi ko iniisip na malamang na take-out na yun kasi hindi naman siguro makakaipon agad ng pera yun kong botebote lang diba. Pangako nya kasi sa nanay nya na mag papadala sya ng pera agad pang pabayad sa kuryente. Pakiramdam ko ay ayaw narin nya umuwi kasi parang napahiya siguro sya sa mga kapitbahay nila duon kasi hindi ko na sya sinisipot o inuuwian.. kala ko ako lang ang may ganitong experience. so anong payo nyo mga bro?=)

Nakakarelate ako dyan ngayon.. eto pinagdaanan ko.. ni live-in ko yung girl na 18yrs old.. sabi nya gusto na nya magbagong buhay, mag aaral daw at pagdating ng araw magsasama na kami. Dati ko lang syang kontak or GRO na meet ko sa isang bar.. Mga ilang beses kami lumabas nuong una, as in wala lang, tapos ayun na inlove na ko kasi halos kami palagi lumalabas at binibigyan ko sya ng pera. Nangako sya na magbabagong buhay sa tulong ko. So, pinagaral ko, pero ang hirap tol, naging seloso ako at walang tiwala minsan, kasi may mga klasmeyt sya na nag kakagusto sa kanya at di maiwasan kasi lookers sya talaga, maputi at matangkad napakaganda pa ng katawan. Away kami ng away, kasi minsan natatakot sya sa mga pagtatanong ko nagdedeny na sya.. ewan ko, pero naging asset ko yung girl na klasmeyt nya as in naging spy ko.. pare ang hirap lagi kang tatawag at tatanungin sa spy ko kung anong status ng gf ko sa school, kung may bf ba dun.. Hindi kami magkasama sa bahay, kasi andito ako sa Bulakan at minsan sa gabi lumuluwas ako para umuwi sa kanila at duon matulog. Ang kaso, pag gising namin sa umaga as in hiwalay na kami ulit at minsan tinatamad ako lumuwas. Nangyari na nga, dahil daw sa kakabintang ko sa kanya kaya ayun gusto daw nya ako saktan kung kaya sinagot nya ang klasmeyt nya na almost 2 sems na nanliligaw. Ang asset ko, di na nakapasok sa school kasi walang pang tuition.. kaya wala nako asset nuong nabalitaan ko nga na may bf na sya sa school nila. Nang nadiskubre ko ito, mga 2 weeks lang at nag buntis sya, sinasabi nya sakin na ako daw ang ama pero ang bukang bibig nya palagi ay ipapalaglag daw nya kasi sagabal daw sa buhay nya at gusto pa nya mag aral at makatapos. Sa asar ko sinabihan ko sya na siguro hindi sa akin yan baka sa bf mo yan kaya sige ipalaglag mo kung gusto mo at hiniwalayan ko sya. So, wala na ako sa buhay nya at bumalik sya sa pag pasok sa bar habang patapos na ang semmester. Mga 1 month din bago sya bigla tumawag at nalaman ko na pinalaglag nga nya, so wala nako magawa di ko tuloy alam kung ano ang totoo. Kinausap nya ko at nag sabing gusto na nya mag sama ulit kami at magkabalikan, hiniwalayan nya matagal na daw ang bf nya at fling lang daw iyun at wala talaga nangyayari sa kanila.. so dahil nga sa mahal ko sya kaya nakumbinse nya ko ulit na bumalik sa buhay nya.. Inilipat ko sya sa ibang school pero nanduon parin ang bagong tukso, may mga nanliligaw na naman at nagtetext sa cp nya na lubos kung ikinagagalit, di raw nya kilala ang mga iyon at malamang kinuha lang ang number nya sa kaklase nyang babae rin. Paulit ulit ang ganitong senaryo hanggang nabuwisit nako at di nako umuuwi sa kanila, pinutol ko na din ang sustento na binibigay ko sa kanya at pinatigil ko na nga sya sa pagaaral. Palagi ko rin sinusumbat sa kanya ang nakaraan nila ng bf nya sa unang school na pinasukan nya. 1 month hindi ako nagpakita sa kanya at di narin ako nagbibigay ng pera at pakiramdam ko pinaparamdam ko sa kanya ang galit ko. Minsan sinundo nya ako sa isang lugar at di ko sya pinansin at umalis ako na di sya kasama, hindi pa sya nakuntento dahil sumunod na araw ay pinuntahan nya ako sa trabaho at sinusundo para umuwi. Pinagtabuyan ko sya at pinauuwi ngunit di talaga sya pumayag na hindi ako sasama sa kanya. Pinagsasalitaan ko narin sya ng maanghang na salita at pinagtulakan na bumalik nalang sa dati nyang trabaho at ayoko na talaga. Wala parin nangyari at sumama parin ako pauwi pero sa motel kami tumuloy, sinabi ko nalang na uuwi ako ng bieyernes kasi may pasok pa at maraming dapat gawin. Dumating ang mga sumunod na araw at nagtetext sya pero di ko narereplayan, umaasa sya na uuwi ako ng biernes at hindi na ako galit. Ngunit dumating ang biernes at wala ako sa kanila, hindi ako umuwi dahil plano ko ay kinabukasan nalang araw ng sabado. Nagtext sya na hindi raw sya makapaniwala na wala na talaga ako sa kanya, pero umaasa syang uuwi ako at ayaw na raw nya bumalik sa ganung klase ng trabaho. Pero nereplayan ko sya ng pang asar natext kunwari at pinapabalik ko sya sa bf nya sa school, ngunit ang totoo ay surprise sana na uuwi ako ng sabado. Araw ng sabado at tinanong ko ang tiyuhin nya kung anong ginagawa pero wala daw sya sa bahay at ang alam nya magdamag daw di makatulog ang gf ko kakahintay sakin. Sabi ko, wag mo nalang sabihin tumawag ako di ko din sinabi na uuwi ako surpresa nga kasi. Mayamaya ay nagtext ulit ang tito nya at nasa bahay naraw sya ng gf ko ngunit wala pala ang gf ko. Umalis daw at naghanap ng trabaho kasi sumuko na daw at di na umasang uuwi pa ako. Malamang bumalik sya sa dati nyang trabaho. Sa makatuwid ako ang na surprise, di ko akalain na dinamdam nya ang text ko, at nagdecide syang umalis. Napressure daw eto ng nanay nya dahil 1 month na pala silang walang ilaw at naputulan at malaki ang babayaran kasi at may tuition pa ang kapatid nya na dapat bayaran, at mag papasko nga naman daw e wala silang pera at kuryente. Parang nakonsensya tuloy ako ngayon at parang awang awa ako sa kanya, wala kaming kontak kasi binawi ko rin ang cellphone na binigay ko sa kanya bago ako umalis ng bahay nila sa huling pagkakataon. Pakiramdam ko ay nasulsulan yata ng nanay na walang konsensya at pumayag na pagtrabahohin ulit sa ganun. Pakiramdam ko ay nasayang lang ang 1 1/2 years na pag papa aral ko sa kanya. Kasi pwede naman na syang mag hanap ng matinong trabaho. Katwiran ng ina ay wala daw panglakad ng requirement at pera. Pinapauwi ko sana sa kanila pero pakiramdam ko ay ayaw na ng nanay nya na bumalik sya agad o umuwi kasi kikita nga naman agad ang anak nya duon sa bar kung saan man yun diko alam. Wala rin ako narereceive na text galing sa kanya. Parang galit na galit siguro sya sakin sa mga nangyayari ngayon. Tanong ko lang, dapat pa ba ako makipagbalikan sa kanya at pauwiin ko sya at makisama ulit. Hiwalay na ako sa asawa matagal na. Tama ba na may guilt feeling ako ngayon o mahal ko pa ba talaga sya o lust nalang etong nararamdaman ko. Kasi lagi ko iniisip na malamang na take-out na yun kasi hindi naman siguro makakaipon agad ng pera yun kong botebote lang diba. Pangako nya kasi sa nanay nya na mag papadala sya ng pera agad pang pabayad sa kuryente. Pakiramdam ko ay ayaw narin nya umuwi kasi parang napahiya siguro sya sa mga kapitbahay nila duon kasi hindi ko na sya sinisipot o inuuwian.. kala ko ako lang ang may ganitong experience. so anong payo nyo mga bro?=)

mas mabuti pang kalimutan mo na bro.

just move on.

mistrust wont help make your relationship go far.

you have helped her enough.

she shouldve made the right choice.

mas mabuti pang kalimutan mo na bro.

just move on.

mistrust wont help make your relationship go far.

you have helped her enough.

she shouldve made the right choice.

Thanks bro, di ko lang talaga halos maubos isipin pano na lulunok ng nanay at kapatid nya ung pagkain galing sa trabaho nya, samantalang ung mga kapatid nya sa probinsya na kasama ang tunay nyang ama ay matino naman.. hiwalay kasi magulang nya.. Nakaka awa lang talaga pero pag na alala ko ung kataksilan nya nag ngingit ngit ako kaya pabalik balik lang kami. Tama na talaga desisyon ko hayaan ko na sya san man nya gusto at maging.. total naramdaman na nya siguro na sinusuka ko na sya, kahit pinagsisihan pa nya lahat.. huling text nga nya sakin e " hindi ako makapaniwalang wala kana sa akin, lagi ko nalang naalala ang lahat, nakakabaliw ang ganitong sitwasyon, sana wala nalang ako , ayoko na bumalik sa ganun trabaho"

Pero bakit bumalik sya.. ewan.. ko.. kaka buang talaga.. Pinag aral ko para kahit pano pag naghiwalay man kami, sa matinong trabaho naman sya sasabak.. siguro dahil sa edad nya at murang isip..18 palang.. 40 nako.. Kaya siguro takot pa syang humarap sa matinong mundo at humanap ng matinong trabaho.. kasi easy money pa talaga ang gusto nya.. at okay lang un sa mama nya.. well saan man sya naroroon, wish ko na makahanap na sya ng magandang kapalaran.. maahon sa kahirapan, at pagdating ng araw e haharap sya sakin.. at mag mamalaki na nakayang umahon ng wala ako..=)

"To tin2 ingat ka palagi..bye bhie"

Thanks bro, di ko lang talaga halos maubos isipin pano na lulunok ng nanay at kapatid nya ung pagkain galing sa trabaho nya, samantalang ung mga kapatid nya sa probinsya na kasama ang tunay nyang ama ay matino naman.. hiwalay kasi magulang nya.. Nakaka awa lang talaga pero pag na alala ko ung kataksilan nya nag ngingit ngit ako kaya pabalik balik lang kami. Tama na talaga desisyon ko hayaan ko na sya san man nya gusto at maging.. total naramdaman na nya siguro na sinusuka ko na sya, kahit pinagsisihan pa nya lahat.. huling text nga nya sakin e " hindi ako makapaniwalang wala kana sa akin, lagi ko nalang naalala ang lahat, nakakabaliw ang ganitong sitwasyon, sana wala nalang ako , ayoko na bumalik sa ganun trabaho"

Pero bakit bumalik sya.. ewan.. ko.. kaka buang talaga.. Pinag aral ko para kahit pano pag naghiwalay man kami, sa matinong trabaho naman sya sasabak.. siguro dahil sa edad nya at murang isip..18 palang.. 40 nako.. Kaya siguro takot pa syang humarap sa matinong mundo at humanap ng matinong trabaho.. kasi easy money pa talaga ang gusto nya.. at okay lang un sa mama nya.. well saan man sya naroroon, wish ko na makahanap na sya ng magandang kapalaran.. maahon sa kahirapan, at pagdating ng araw e haharap sya sakin.. at mag mamalaki na nakayang umahon ng wala ako..=)

"To tin2 ingat ka palagi..bye bhie"

Bro: tandaan mo itong kasabihan na punong-puno ng kaalaman. "Kaya mo nga naisuka ang pagkain ay dahilan sa kasuklam-suklam ito sa sikmura mo. Hindi mo na dapat kainin ang naisuka mo."

Wala kang control sa kanyang pag-iisip, at hindi mo rin matatantya kung ano ang mga motibo niya. Usisain mo na lang ang sa iyo. Bakit, tila baga, atat na atat ka sa kanya? Totoo bang pagmamahal yan, o libog lang?

She's not worth your time and money. That's all I can say. Tigilan mo na lang ang sobrang pag-aanalisa.

Bro: tandaan mo itong kasabihan na punong-puno ng kaalaman. "Kaya mo nga naisuka ang pagkain ay dahilan sa kasuklam-suklam ito sa sikmura mo. Hindi mo na dapat kainin ang naisuka mo."

Wala kang control sa kanyang pag-iisip, at hindi mo rin matatantya kung ano ang mga motibo niya. Usisain mo na lang ang sa iyo. Bakit, tila baga, atat na atat ka sa kanya? Totoo bang pagmamahal yan, o libog lang?

She's not worth your time and money. That's all I can say. Tigilan mo na lang ang sobrang pag-aanalisa.

I agree............

• 2 weeks later...

twice na nangyari sakin toh, yung isa 4 years, next was 3 years, parehong sunog ako.. yung una nahuli ko thru internet na nakilala boylet her age, yung pangalawa naman lately na umamin drug addict and kinukwento nya mga ginagawa mga friends nya pag sabog sila..( pero di daw sya ganun ha.. LOL)rentted a place, took care of the expenses, even took care of the immediate fam ( tay, nay,kapatid, pati nga pamangkin).

All I can say is....pag different upbringing (culture)nyo, diferrent kind of friends nyo, it wont work. Sa umpisa lagi ka lang nagbabakasakali na aayos..but it wont, bigger problems lang dadating.

Well, you or me can always try again if the situation comes...Lesson in life--------LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!

peace

Guest nick fury

All I can say is....pag different upbringing (culture)nyo, diferrent kind of friends nyo, it wont work. Sa umpisa lagi ka lang nagbabakasakali na aayos..but it wont, bigger problems lang dadating.

Right on the money. If both of you come from different "castes" of society, chances are, it won't work.

Ang hirap lang kasi when you're in that roller-coaster emotion of love (or lust disguised as love in some cases) you lose all common sense, the warning bells are ringing and you don't pay attention and its for both sides of the fence.

At the height of the MPA raids a few months back a friend of mine took it upon himself to help a lucky in MPA because he was in love, he help her get a decent job, he was there for her when there was a death in the family, he supported her to augment her now minimum wage income, he help her pay for the new place she rents (which he never went to) funded some of the furnishings, pays for the rental. It was heaven for him...until he recently said no, to a request for cash to buy a particularly expensive home appliance because he himself would not not (and could not) spend that amount on himself. The girl says she'll pawn the phone he gave her in order to but it and after that he never heard from her again. He got unfriended and blocked at FB, the SIM doesn't exist anymore. Since he hasn't gone to the place she transferred to he doesn't know how to get there. Suddenly its a cold Christmas for him.

On the other side of the fence an MPA friend of mine re-surfaced in the industry because the guy who took her in for a year or so just left her just like that...i didn't ask for her to expound because she was really hurting and you could see she really loved the guy....

Sad for both...

Take her family out of the picture! They're worthless! That's the only way you can make it work.

Historically, when a woman is married off to a man, she becomes the man's property. With the age gap, don't treat her as an equal partner.

Having a cordial relationship with in-laws only work if you share the same financial status.

As for her going back to school, what for? Trophy wives are meant to be pampered. If she wants to work, employ her yourself, give her some mundane job like be your secretary, or a cashier, at minimum wage. She doesn't need the money, you own her!

• 2 weeks later...

I just had to get this story off my chest. I had a GRO gf who i really fell in love with. Its started when she was telling me that she has a bf na pamilyado. Sabi ko sakin ka na lan single ako, at that moment tumahimik sya and i know nag isip tlga then we gave it a try na maging kami. At first maingat tlga ako kasi alam ko na nga na GRO sya and may bf pa. Im still young and single and ginagamitan ko tlga ng charms mga GRO to get freebies but i knew this one is different. Never nya ako hiningan ng pera or nagpalibre kahit na kapos sya ako pa nga ang pinapunta nya sa bahay nila and she introduced me sa family nya as her bf.

After nun nakita ko sincerity sa kanya to make our relationship work. We were going out with my friends na hangang tlgang legal na kami. Things went downhill from there. DI na sya nag papapasok sa club so nawalan sya ng income dahil din sakin kasi gusto nya ako lagi kasama. Ang result parang bad influence ako kasi di na sya nakakapag bigay sa family nya. Di ako mayaman na kayang support buong famly nya. In the end di nga nag work kasi di pwedeng nagmamahalan lang. Poverty was the reason she had to work and thats still the reason we had to be apart. Until this day mahal ko pa din pero ganun tlga we have to take in account ang situation nya sa buhay. I really tried pero wala tyu sa fairy tale. In the end nakaklungkot tlga,