Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i know we can live with their past... problem is... when you introduce them to your freinds, parents, barkada... then you found out one of them was her previous client... they would know abouther past eventually... can you live with that? if so they go for it...

best thing talaga is to get her out of that profession and live where no one knows you and her past...

i know we can live with their past... problem is... when you introduce them to your freinds, parents, barkada... then you found out one of them was her previous client... they would know abouther past eventually... can you live with that? if so they go for it...

best thing talaga is to get her out of that profession and live where no one knows you and her past...

It has been ages since the last time I visited this thread.

A brotherly advice to all who frequented those sort of joints and as per advice to me of a very intelligent MPA whom I from time to time visied, "don't get a regular psp/gro/mpa". I find the advise to be true enough not only for me but as well as to other clients. Kapag may regular ka ay tiyak dito magsisimula o made-develop ang special connection and later on or eventually mutual understanding.

Marami pa sana akong i-co-comment but that's all for now.

I've been backreading this thread for a while now and a lot of good advices have been laid down the table. But this last one from Marblebay is by far the most sound proposition and direct to the point advice we need to observe. Why? Here's my story.

I myself is into a relationship with a former MPA, though I'm already married. I was one of her regular then. We started dating for a while after she retired. What's worst now is that she's pregnant and, according to her, it's mine. Problem is, what if she's been with her former clients too? Eventhough she denies it and promises that Im the only one she'd been with. Or am I just being paranoid. I've been true to her all the time but I just can't figure out if she's telling the truth also. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to support her and the child. Provided it's really mine. As for our relationship, it's getting a bit too shaky with all the mocking and bickering mostly from her.

Now let's up the ante fellow GM's. What would you do if you are in my position???

I've been backreading this thread for a while now and a lot of good advices have been laid down the table. But this last one from Marblebay is by far the most sound proposition and direct to the point advice we need to observe. Why? Here's my story.

I myself is into a relationship with a former MPA, though I'm already married. I was one of her regular then. We started dating for a while after she retired. What's worst now is that she's pregnant and, according to her, it's mine. Problem is, what if she's been with her former clients too? Eventhough she denies it and promises that Im the only one she'd been with. Or am I just being paranoid. I've been true to her all the time but I just can't figure out if she's telling the truth also. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to support her and the child. Provided it's really mine. As for our relationship, it's getting a bit too shaky with all the mocking and bickering mostly from her.

Now let's up the ante fellow GM's. What would you do if you are in my position???

Do you believe on a popular phrase "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"? If I were in your position whether or not it mine or not is immaterial because of my unconditional love for the girl. Kung mahal ko nga ang "girl" hindi na importante 'yun. I will take her word as a hook, line, and sinker or gospel thruth. May kasabihan nga ako dati na: NAGPAKA-BALIW NA AKO DAHIL SA PAG-IBIG, EH, WALA NG DAHILAN NA HINDI AKO MANIWALA SA BAWA'T BAGAY NA SASABIHIN NIYA!" That was before when I was foolishly in love. Iba na ngayon bro.

My straight forward advice to you is to be wiser and smarter without hurting anyone. Anyone means your family, your kinds, and the girl.

Eiyjee, maybe not this soon. It's a bit complicated, but beleive me i've considered the option of ending the relationship many times before. Dunno maybe because I still have this deep feelings for her. As for the child, she won't give up her maternal responsibility to another that easy. Thanks man for the sharing your opinion.

Marblebay, I used to beleive this unconditional love back then, but should that love be reciprocated too? It takes two to tango right?!

Anyway you're right, no one should get hurt, for the meantime. I know my secret will eventually be expose someday. But until then...sad thing is, I have a happy and contented life with my family until now.

And for the rest of the GMs, here's my two cents worth...backread this thread many times before you fall in love with your PSPs/GROs and specially your MPAs. haha!!!

Edited by mrbigtime

Eiyjee, maybe not this soon. It's a bit complicated, but beleive me i've considered the option of ending the relationship many times before. Dunno maybe because I still have this deep feelings for her. As for the child, she won't give up her maternal responsibility to another that easy. Thanks man for the sharing your opinion.

Marblebay, I used to beleive this unconditional love back then, but should that love be reciprocated too? It takes two to tango right?!

Anyway you're right, no one should get hurt, for the meantime. I know my secret will eventually be expose someday. But until then...sad thing is, I have a happy and contented life with my family until now.

And for the rest of the GMs, here's my two cents worth...backread this thread many times before you fall in love with your PSPs/GROs and specially your MPAs. haha!!!

Believe me bro., I have been there. As you have said that presently you have a happy and contented life with your family while maintain a relationship with a girl, is avery tough situation. You must prepare yourself to any eventualities, at sana walang masasaktan.

Good luck bro.

Thanks a lot for the advices. Need to gather my senses and my strength first. An update on the girl, just talked to her a while ago and its seems like she's avoiding me altogether. Rang her 5 times and texted her maybe 7 times before she answered. The conversations was a dud!!! She's been doing that on and off for quite some time now. Some days were a bit ok but most often she into fit. I keep on asking myself, may ganun bang maglihi??? Tsk2

i think your in deep s@%t my friend. you shouldnt have impregnated the girl. this complicates the situation.

i think your in deep s@%t my friend. you shouldnt have impregnated the girl. this complicates the situation.

I know bro. We did'nt planned this, as the saying goes 'one thing led to another and boom'. And bro we always did it 'live', even during her MP days (stupid me), though I used rubber with other MPAs before. Ask her once if she's on pills, she said no (did'nt buy her...stupid me again). The moment she drop the news I knew I'm in a much deeper sh!t than the rest of lovestruck GM's in this thread. But just like I said, I won't turn my back on my responsibilities provided she allows me to. She's been pushing me away ever since that faithful day when she learned of her pregnancy. Maybe she already knew that the relationship is doomed from the start. I may have enjoyed her company and vice versa. I still do. But right now its like riding on a roller coaster with so many ups and down. mostly down!!! Dunno when this will end or where this will go???

Believe me bro., I have been there. As you have said that presently you have a happy and contented life with your family while maintain a relationship with a girl, is avery tough situation. You must prepare yourself to any eventualities, at sana walang masasaktan.

Good luck bro.

I would suggest tht the newbies listen to Marblebay. I was in the thread the same time with him when he went through tough times, and it is a revelation to hear from him on the other side sharing his wisdom on this subject. Sir marblebay, I salute you in your recovery from the things you went through. I wish that I would meet you someday and shake your hand. Good luck friend. As you see, Im back.

First, she would have stopped being an MPA, not because she retired, but rather because I would have made her one of my wives...

Second, I would have put her on the pill, and let her stop only when I want her bear me a child, then put her on it again...

Third, in case she did cheat, and f#&ked someone else and gotten pregnant...drop her like a bad habit

Fourth, if you want to make sure it's your child, get it tested, Amniocentesis can be done 14-20 weeks into the pregnancy...

Lastly, I wouldn't even let her think that she even had the right to mock or bicker...

First, she would have stopped being an MPA, not because she retired, but rather because I would have made her one of my wives...

Second, I would have put her on the pill, and let her stop only when I want her bear me a child, then put her on it again...

Third, in case she did cheat, and f#&ked someone else and gotten pregnant...drop her like a bad habit

Fourth, if you want to make sure it's your child, get it tested, Amniocentesis can be done 14-20 weeks into the pregnancy...

Lastly, I wouldn't even let her think that she even had the right to mock or bicker...

First, she stop on her own volition, got tired and wanted to quit for good.

Second, maybe at the back of my mind I really wanted her to bear me a child.

Third, godamn you're right!!!

Fourth, will do.

Lastly, godamn you're right again!!!

I broke up recently with what was supposed to be just a fling with a GRO. Her name starts with a K. It started out as a casual thing but little by little it became more than that. We both really liked each other. I wanted to see her everyday and she did for me as well. It came to the point she was like my girlfriend already because we would have dates almost every other day after work, during days off, etc.

The problem is I already have a legitimate girlfriend. My real girlfriend also noticed I changed with the way I was treating her and she had a feeling I was already falling for someone else.

Eventually I noticed my GRO girlfriend drifting away. I do not know whether it was her other GRO friends advising her that this relationship will go nowhere but that is what happened. It used to be a mutual thing but all of a sudden I was giving more and more and she was treating me like crap. At the same time, I was also drifting away from my real girlfriend. One day, I asked my friends to help me out of the situation before I lose my real gf. I tried my best to stop any communication with K but she kept calling me on my cellphone.

I could not resist replying. I told K if she really loved me, then why did she always disrespect me and treat me badly. I said all I wanted was for her to love me and take care of me the way I do for her. I asked her if this is too much to ask. I also let her know if she felt the real love I showed to her. K replied she did and she was sorry but she has to break up with me. It was for the best she said. It is reasonable to say that she cannot be in a serious relationship at the same time being in her current occupation.

I wished her to take care always and save enough money soon so she can already quit. She told me to take care as well and may I find someone who can love me truly. She called a couple of more times on my cellphone and just listened to my voice. After that it was over.

I am hurting badly right now but as my friends told me, it would hurt 10x more if it was my real gf that I lost. :(

• Like (+1) 1

I broke up recently with what was supposed to be just a fling with a GRO. Her name starts with a K. It started out as a casual thing but little by little it became more than that. We both really liked each other. I wanted to see her everyday and she did for me as well. It came to the point she was like my girlfriend already because we would have dates almost every other day after work, during days off, etc.

The problem is I already have a legitimate girlfriend. My real girlfriend also noticed I changed with the way I was treating her and she had a feeling I was already falling for someone else.

Eventually I noticed my GRO girlfriend drifting away. I do not know whether it was her other GRO friends advising her that this relationship will go nowhere but that is what happened. It used to be a mutual thing but all of a sudden I was giving more and more and she was treating me like crap. At the same time, I was also drifting away from my real girlfriend. One day, I asked my friends to help me out of the situation before I lose my real gf. I tried my best to stop any communication with K but she kept calling me on my cellphone.

I could not resist replying. I told K if she really loved me, then why did she always disrespect me and treat me badly. I said all I wanted was for her to love me and take care of me the way I do for her. I asked her if this is too much to ask. I also let her know if she felt the real love I showed to her. K replied she did and she was sorry but she has to break up with me. It was for the best she said. It is reasonable to say that she cannot be in a serious relationship at the same time being in her current occupation.

I wished her to take care always and save enough money soon so she can already quit. She told me to take care as well and may I find someone who can love me truly. She called a couple of more times on my cellphone and just listened to my voice. After that it was over.

I am hurting badly right now but as my friends told me, it would hurt 10x more if it was my real gf that I lost. :(

I don't believe that concept, GRO girlfriend and real girlfriend. They are both your "real" girlfriends, the way you qualified them is what messed you up! It should be your GRO girlfriend and your non-GRO girlfriend.

And if it was your non-GRO girlfriend that you lost, it would hurt just the same, if it hurt at all!

it sounds like you love the GRO more than the other girl. it also sounds like you want to maintain 2 gf's. correct me if i'm wrong.

anyway, you mentioned:

"I was giving more and more and she was treating me like crap", and

"I wished her to take care always and save enough money soon so she can already quit"

this is the way i see it -- she needs [a] someone to love and at the same time someone to give financial support her so she can stop working in a club. i think you have [a] covered, but not and that's why she pushed you away. it's because of [a] that she still calls you, but she feels that things won't work because you won't be able to support her if she stopped now.

does she know about the other girl?

Edited by countrystyle

You already have a girlfriend so why fall in love with someone else? Isn't she enough for you? Like what others have said, treat the girl and situation as it is. We know that falling in love with them is like falling in a rabbit hole. It will be hard for you to get out once the situation gets complicated. Does your girlfriend knows about your GRO-girlfriend? Vice-versa? Your GRO-girlfriend is treating you like crap but don't you think she's doing that intentionally so you would stop bothering her? Sometimes emotion tends to overcome our senses and it will be better if you will control it. From what you've written, you were expecting her to reciprocate the things that you were doing for her. But how about the other clients that were feeling the same way as you do? Being treated like crap, taken for granted. Hey! These are the risks that we took for them right? What you're feeling right now is just the consequence or your actions. It will hurt badly but it will heal in due time. Love your real girlfriend even more. That could be the only way to get over these things.

Thanks for the advice guys. You are right, I put myself into this situation.

It used to be that I loved my non-GRO gf more but as time passed, it became my GRO gf. I've gotten so used to seeing my GRO gf almost everyday or going to the club that its become an addiction. It's scary to think that this happened but maybe it is karma for me cheating. Yes, I did want to have two GFs but that would have never worked in my case.

My non-GRO gf knows about my problem because she saw through my eyes that I was hurting inside so I confessed. Fortunately, she is still by my side helping me through this. I hope to get over my GRO gf soon. I want to get back to living a simple life.

Edited by dudecrush09

Mr. I don't think amniocentesis is the right test if you wanna know whether that child is yours or not..? amniocentesis is more on detection of genetic anomalies if my memory serves correctly.

the test you need is DNA test, and it's around 50k i guess?

Edited by dirtypop

Mr. I don't think amniocentesis is the right test if you wanna know whether that child is yours or not..? amniocentesis is more on detection of genetic anomalies if my memory serves correctly.

Aready been praparing for that, though I still have to wait 8 months or so to get the test...

Mr. I don't think amniocentesis is the right test if you wanna know whether that child is yours or not..? amniocentesis is more on detection of genetic anomalies if my memory serves correctly.the test you need is DNA test, and it's around 50k i guess?

yup... DNA test is the correct procedure though you have to wait for the child to be born...

bakit kasi di nag p'pills?

Aready been praparing for that, though I still have to wait 8 months or so to get the test...

there are hospitals that offer a lower rate,,, or better yet request the NBI 30k lang dun...

tell them its for filiation matters that would be filed in court soon... but i think you can afford

whatever amount it is... nasa pangalan mo palang eh :)

50k is a lot, you could get a nice hot college student out of that haha...

hmmm..... 50k for a pop on a college stude?

di kaya bro.. taas hehehe diskarte nalang :)

correct, but to do genetic testing, you will have to get a genetic sample, which you can use for DNA testing, thus amniocentesis is the procedure used to obtain genetic material for DNA testing before birth! it is not only for detecting genetic anomalies, but also can be used for determining paternity...

think of it this way...amniocentesis is to DNA testing before birth, as shedding of skin or swabbing the cheeks or drawing blood is to DNA testing after birth...

and I did mention that 14-20weeks into the pregnancy, which means I was referring to DNA testing before birth...that is if he doesn't want to wait for the child to be born, and stop all financial support for prenatal care!

50k is not bad compared to 30k/month to support a child that isn't yours!

Edited by Rearden

yup... DNA test is the correct procedure though you have to wait for the child to be born...

to clarify...amniocentesis is not a test! it is a procedure used to obtain amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman.

the amniotic fluid is what is used to...

1. test for foetal abnormalities (which is what amniocentesis is generally used for)

but, since the amniotic fluid contains genetic material from the foetus, it can also be used to...

2. test for paternity (which is what DNA testing can determine)

...if issues of trust are raised by the woman, you can just say your purpose is #1! this way you can k*ll two birds with one stone! :)

Edited by Rearden

to clarify...amniocentesis is not a test! it is a procedure used to obtain amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman.

the amniotic fluid is what is used to...

1. test for foetal abnormalities (which is what amniocentesis is generally used for)

but, since the amniotic fluid contains genetic material from the foetus, it can also be used to...

2. test for paternity (which is what DNA testing can determine)

...if issues of trust are raised by the woman, you can just say your purpose is #1! this way you can k*ll two birds with one stone! :)

i am not familiar with the procedure, thank you for enlightening me on such matter.