Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

btdeadlock,

have you tried turning the tables against her?? meaning, di ka na nagpaparamdam and if she texts or ask you something, pretend your mad or madami iniisip..basically not just giving a f**k about her??

i guess if she really wants you in her life, she would exert the effort to do so...

but if di mo siya kayang tiisin, then that would be a problem..

:)

At least you had sex. :rolleyes: I've never been that lucky.

No illusions there. I know she's not in love with me. As I said, I didn't do anything to win her affection for a year and a half. I only realized I was feeling something for her six months ago. I only started doing something about it 4 months ago. I only told her how I felt about her 2 weeks ago. It would be unrealistic of me to think she'd suddenly feel the same way towards be just because she broke up with her boyfriend / guest.

I know she's not in love with me. What I don't know is if I have a chance. I won't know until I try.

There two things about her "2nd choice". At first I wondered why she didn't call me to join her at the club, but then I realized she was there to drown her sorrows in alcohol, and I don't drink. This could all be her way of making her boyfriend jealous. Funny thing is that when she was still working, her boyfriend would get jealous if she had other guests except me. He considered me safe because he never saw me lay a hand on her.

The other thing is that her "2nd choice" is also Chinese. While she was waiting for him and his friends to arrive, she asked me if I was Chinese. I don't know why she asked that. She knows I only look Chinese. Again I apologize if I'm stereo-typing the Chinese.

So yeah, I could win by default. And I agree, nothing's stopping someone else from walking into her life right now, including her boyfriend. That's why I have to improve my game. Only problem is I'm not a player. I really wish I knew how to play the field.

classic case of males trying to mate with one female! just be aware of your resources compared to your competitors, and whether your investments would be better served on another female!

what's the name of the game? isn't it to beat your competitors and win the girl? so be realistic! your competitors might be just as in "love" with her as you are, they could be just as kind, caring, fun as you are to the girl, except that they have more money! if you were in your girl's place, who would you chose?

great generals become great, not because they won against a more superior enemy! they become great because they know to retreat when they are faced with a more superior enemy! :thumbsupsmiley:

have you tried turning the tables against her?? meaning, di ka na nagpaparamdam and if she texts or ask you something, pretend your mad or madami iniisip..basically not just giving a f**k about her??

i guess if she really wants you in her life, she would exert the effort to do so...

but if di mo siya kayang tiisin, then that would be a problem..

That was actually my plan after I wrote her the letter. I practically said goodbye to her and her sister. But then this happened. I know her enough to know she's really hurting and she's in revenge mode at the moment. It might not be a good time to give her the cold shoulder treatment right now.

hirap ng ganito, kung kayo nga to may mga pera na nahihirapan mapamahal yung babae, papaano pa kaya ako na hindi naman well off.. buti pa nga siguro kayo naka sex niyo yung girl kaya medyo bawi na rin,. waaahhh ayoko na mainlove sa gro.. ang hiraaaapp!!!!

Dude, it's a crap shoot. GROs can go for the rich old guy or the young handsome but poor guy. It just depends on their priorities. What really hurts is if they decide to have their cake and eat it too and end up staying with the rich old guy while having an affair with the young handsome poor guy.

That was actually my plan after I wrote her the letter. I practically said goodbye to her and her sister. But then this happened. I know her enough to know she's really hurting and she's in revenge mode at the moment. It might not be a good time to give her the cold shoulder treatment right now.

exactly, if you feel it not right to give the cold shoulder right now, because she seem to be hurt mode. i think you should be there for her, but don't expect anything in return, as before... talked to the sister, show your intentions that you care for her sister... and decide what will be next step, after that...

but don't expect anything in return,

At the office, our term for that is "Managing Expectations". Story of my life when it comes to love. <_<

as before... talked to the sister, show your intentions that you care for her sister... and decide what will be next step, after that...

Ate knows how I feel about her sister. After MD left the club, Ate became my regular. Someone once asked her, "Isn't your guest your sister's regular guest?" to which she replied, "Of course. If he's after my sis, he has to pass through me first."

I showed Ate a copy of the letter I gave her sister (it was done in MS Word because my handwriting sucks bigtime). I think she almost cried when she read it. I only wish I knew what her sister's reaction was when she read it.

At the office, our term for that is "Managing Expectations". Story of my life when it comes to love. <_<

Ate knows how I feel about her sister. After MD left the club, Ate became my regular. Someone once asked her, "Isn't your guest your sister's regular guest?" to which she replied, "Of course. If he's after my sis, he has to pass through me first."

I showed Ate a copy of the letter I gave her sister (it was done in MS Word because my handwriting sucks bigtime). I think she almost cried when she read it. I only wish I knew what her sister's reaction was when she read it.

i really admire your patience in all of it bro, good luck and God Bless, may you find the answers you're searching for bro!!

I had a happy ending. But things things don't end with a happy ending. There's still a happily ever after. Happy endings are rare, but happily ever afters are rarer.

I married a MPA. Well, she was no longer a MPA when we got married. Here's what happened.

I was alone and feeling horny so I went to this MP. I chose Alexa. She was cute and had a nice soft voice, just the way I liked it. A GFE. We went out 2-3 of times after that first encounter where I paid for her services. Then we fell for each other. We went on real dates, no money involved. She quit her job. She move back to her parents'. She introduced me to her family, and I introduced her to mine. We lived together for several months. She worked as a sales executive, and I supported her by driving her and accompanying her to her client meetings when I had time. Then she got pregnant. For me there was no question that I was going to marry her. There was only very minimal resistance from a few relatives. So we tied the knot. We were like any other young family. Both husband and wife working, with a yaya taking care of the child. During weekends we either visit my parents or the in-laws, so they can see their grandchild. We went to binyags, birthdays, weddings of friends and family. Everything was going well. Financially, there were some challenges, but there was nothing we couldn't cope with. A happy ending.

Fast forward several years after. We had fights just like how normal couples do - sometimes about money, sometimes about spending time with each other, sometimes about other women. I was loyal to her, but you all know how some women get jealous for no apparent reason. Then she cheated on me. I did not confront her immediately when I found out. She didn't know I knew. I did a little digging up. Found out she cheated on me more than once, with more than one guy. She was a slut! I left her. No happily ever after for me.

It's been 2 years since we parted ways. I had a few relationships since, but only one had real potential (she was a non-GRO/PSP/MPA), and I blew it. Well, life goes on. I now frequent KTV clubs and I realize that though I'm smarter now, although I sometimes date "normal" women, and although chances are slim, I just might fall in love with a GRO.

seems like everyday is a challenge for you...

yup seem like ate knows best... same like my situation right now, i also talked to her ate, but it seems i always feel like tested, walking on thin wire to her challenge... with i already prove i have no bad intentions toward her kid sister.

well all i can say, its good luck... and i hope i can also have your long patience :thumbsupsmiley:

hirap lalo na at nalaman ko regular pala siya ng mga tropa ko at mas nauna pa siya makuha ng mga friends ko... lose-lose situation eh kasi kung maging kami nga ang hirap nun kasi may nangyari na sa kanila ng mga friends ko tapos i know kung sakaling maging kami talaga dadating ang time na kelngan ko cya patigilin sa ganung job.. I gave her a lot of options..sabi ko kahit yung biz ko ibigay ko na sakanya at kakausapin ko yung mga kilala ko sa ads and modelling industry kasi maganda naman siya at pwede talaga pang-model..kaso talagang kuntento na daw siya sa ganung job at nag-eenjoy daw siya sa job niya so sa madaling sabi she's not there for the money anymore..i told her kung money ang reason why she's there madali ma-solusyonan yan eh I'm willing to provide kaso hindi na yata pera dahilan niya...

bro it seems she doesn't love you. Or if she does, not as deep as yours. For that reason alone, there's no sense in continuing it.

I had a happy ending. But things things don't end with a happy ending. There's still a happily ever after. Happy endings are rare, but happily ever afters are rarer.

I married a MPA. Well, she was no longer a MPA when we got married. Here's what happened.

I was alone and feeling horny so I went to this MP. I chose Alexa. She was cute and had a nice soft voice, just the way I liked it. A GFE. We went out 2-3 of times after that first encounter where I paid for her services. Then we fell for each other. We went on real dates, no money involved. She quit her job. She move back to her parents'. She introduced me to her family, and I introduced her to mine. We lived together for several months. She worked as a sales executive, and I supported her by driving her and accompanying her to her client meetings when I had time. Then she got pregnant. For me there was no question that I was going to marry her. There was only very minimal resistance from a few relatives. So we tied the knot. We were like any other young family. Both husband and wife working, with a yaya taking care of the child. During weekends we either visit my parents or the in-laws, so they can see their grandchild. We went to binyags, birthdays, weddings of friends and family. Everything was going well. Financially, there were some challenges, but there was nothing we couldn't cope with. A happy ending.

Fast forward several years after. We had fights just like how normal couples do - sometimes about money, sometimes about spending time with each other, sometimes about other women. I was loyal to her, but you all know how some women get jealous for no apparent reason. Then she cheated on me. I did not confront her immediately when I found out. She didn't know I knew. I did a little digging up. Found out she cheated on me more than once, with more than one guy. She was a slut! I left her. No happily ever after for me.

It's been 2 years since we parted ways. I had a few relationships since, but only one had real potential (she was a non-GRO/PSP/MPA), and I blew it. Well, life goes on. I now frequent KTV clubs and I realize that though I'm smarter now, although I sometimes date "normal" women, and although chances are slim, I just might fall in love with a GRO.

Bro...ask lang....wag ka magalit

sure ka ba ikaw AMA ng bata?

Fast forward several years after. ... Then she cheated on me. I did not confront her immediately when I found out. She didn't know I knew. I did a little digging up. Found out she cheated on me more than once, with more than one guy. She was a slut! I left her. No happily ever after for me.

I had this female friend back in college. We were both members of a campus organization that taught Catholic Catechism to kids in squatter areas. We also sang in the choir during campus masses. Back then, she told me how annoyed she was at a mutual friend who kept calling her incessantly (texting wasn't reliable at the time). I couple of years after graduation, I was invited to their wedding.

Around six months after the wedding, my friend confided in me that she was having an affair with an officemate because her husband couldn't satisfy her sexually. That's less than a year after the wedding! A few months later, she got pregnant and she's convinced the child isn't her husband's. I lost contact after that.

My point? MPA or saint, I girl will cheat if she feels like it.

exactly, if you feel it not right to give the cold shoulder right now, because she seem to be hurt mode. i think you should be there for her, but don't expect anything in return, as before... talked to the sister, show your intentions that you care for her sister... and decide what will be next step, after that...
Thats right, and come with a strong shoulder. Dont give her the "AWA" effect, just tell her different options and a new direction, show her your in charge. Mapapalapit sila sayo dahil susunod sa direction mo if they are in their weakest point and that is where you earn pogi point from them. Then you can earn the edge to their affecdtion.
Bro...ask lang....wag ka magalit

sure ka ba ikaw AMA ng bata?

No worries, bro... I was expecting that question. Walang duda, ako ang ama. Carbon copy. Parang hindi nga siya ang ina, pero siya talaga eh, sa tiyan niya lumabas hehe.

I have no idea when she started cheating, but I honestly think that at the time we got married there was a serious intention on her part to change her ways and live a normal, average, middle class life. I think that was her motivation for marrying me, not because she loved me. We lived together for a year before we got married, and our life then was very average. A year is a long time. She could have left me then if she had material desires that she thought I wouldn't be able to provide.

In the end she wasn't able to change. The problem with her was 2 things: she was a playgirl, and she wanted to get rich at all costs. I didn't realize how materialistic she was until a few years after marriage.

In the end she wasn't able to change. The problem with her was 2 things: she was a playgirl, and she wanted to get rich at all costs. I didn't realize how materialistic she was until a few years after marriage.

May I ask, I get that she cheated because she was a playgirl, but what do you mean she wanted to get rich at all cost? Was she doing tricks? Or was she seducing and sleeping around with rich clients?

QUOTE (barnacleboy @ Feb 23 2010, 11:00 PM) *

Fast forward several years after. ... Then she cheated on me. I did not confront her immediately when I found out. She didn't know I knew. I did a little digging up. Found out she cheated on me more than once, with more than one guy. She was a slut! I left her. No happily ever after for me.

ouch. Well, this is always the risk a man would have to face if he decides to marry an MPA. MPAs have been accustomed to getting high amount of money from clients, and they even earn more than most of us do (imagine getting 1,500 per client, with at least 3 or 4 clients a day). So that when they earn what middle class do, they tend to look for more.

May I ask, I get that she cheated because she was a playgirl, but what do you mean she wanted to get rich at all cost? Was she doing tricks? Or was she seducing and sleeping around with rich clients?

She has this American businessman for a bf who she's using to get to the US. Currently she's in another (Chinese-speaking) country doing sales work also. I heard she's one of the top sellers. Who knows what she's doing to get all those clients. She doesn't even speak Chinese. Well I don't want to make assumptions. About his American bf, that I'm sure of since I almost caught them in the act, so she admitted everything to me.

ouch. Well, this is always the risk a man would have to face if he decides to marry an MPA. MPAs have been accustomed to getting high amount of money from clients, and they even earn more than most of us do (imagine getting 1,500 per client, with at least 3 or 4 clients a day). So that when they earn what middle class do, they tend to look for more.

Even before she was a MPA she got accustomed to lots of money. You see she was born poor, studied in a public school. Then her dad's business boomed big time so she experienced the good life during her teens. Then the business plummeted and they got so poor again, add to this other family problems, and this led her to move out on her own and work as a MPA.

I guess she chose me because she wanted some normalcy in her life. Apparently she was wrong. She didn't want an ordinary life. She wanted much, much more.

Even before she was a MPA she got accustomed to lots of money. You see she was born poor, studied in a public school. Then her dad's business boomed big time so she experienced the good life during her teens. Then the business plummeted and they got so poor again, add to this other family problems, and this led her to move out on her own and work as a MPA.

It's really hard to let go of the things she enjoyed in life, especially that she comes from a poor family. I can understand her because i also came from a poor family, and now that i earn a decent amount of money, i swear that i will never go back to the kind of life i had in the past. I have also lived in area which i can categorize as a slum due to the lack of cleanliness and safety of the place.

However, when she decided to marry, that is another story. She knew you will be offering her a middle class life, which she should be happy about given that their family business had gone down and back to being poor again.

My point? MPA or saint, I girl will cheat if she feels like it.

+1,000,000,000..

At kahit ano ang higpit mo at kahit gaano ka kabait or kasama, kung gusto parating may paraan. Girls who cheat and leave their respective families in the process are selfish. They could not care less on how they would be perceived, or that their kids could suffer. As long as they are happy, and contented. Ang hindi ni alam, walang perpektong buhay and when their insatiability would kick in again, then the whole cycle repeats itself.

Walang kinalaman na dati siyang bayaran (GRO/MPA/PSP). O sa estado ng buhay. Nasa sa babae (o lalake) yan kung gaano sila ka-selfish. SELFISHNESS is the reason why people cheat. At sa ngayon, uso yan. Si Chavit nga pinendeho ng ka-live-in niya eh. What more ordinary folks. Before only men do this. Sabihin na natin na equality. Pati ba sa kasamaan, equality pa din. Sometimes, I think that the world is really going down the drain because people's view on morality is now skewed and is getting worse.

Medyo OT, pasensya na.

Currently she's in another (Chinese-speaking) country doing sales work also. I heard she's one of the top sellers. Who knows what she's doing to get all those clients. She doesn't even speak Chinese. Well I don't want to make assumptions.

No offense meant, anyway things are hopefully over between the two of you. But I actually find her situation typically funny. I can imagine her as a very entertaining character in a sex comedy.

At any rate, the decision to split up is a good one. If this were to happen to me, I would perhaps be pissed off at first but will eventually be more understanding and realize that a domesticated, middle class life won't work for someone like her who seems to have so many wants in life and won't take it against her.

Guest megalodon
classic case of males trying to mate with one female! just be aware of your resources compared to your competitors, and whether your investments would be better served on another female!

what's the name of the game? isn't it to beat your competitors and win the girl? so be realistic! your competitors might be just as in "love" with her as you are, they could be just as kind, caring, fun as you are to the girl, except that they have more money! if you were in your girl's place, who would you chose?

great generals become great, not because they won against a more superior enemy! they become great because they know to retreat when they are faced with a more superior enemy! :thumbsupsmiley:

Much as money is a major consideration for these girls, you also have to consider if they're really into you coz feelings can't be bought by money.

Boy or girl, some people cheat, some people don't. They cheat because of sex, money or both. For men it's mostly because of sex, for women it's hard to tell. I guess it's 50-50.
For men cheating is mostly due to sexual needs, for women its mostly the romance that they look for in a guy. I had one thats dead in bed but just wants a lot of mushy stuff including the GFE. But there are some strong ones that call me just for the sex cause her husband is dead naman in bed.
Much as money is a major consideration for these girls, you also have to consider if they're really into you coz feelings can't be bought by money.

actually it can and it is! indirectly! the human brain is imprintable, and feelings are imprinted! and how do you imprint those feelings??? by spending time with the girl...through DATING! (or "ligaw" if you are the old-fashioned type)

dates cost money...you give gifts, take them out to dinner and movie...and so on! All to imprint on the girl that you are capable of providing for her! Basically, dating is not merely getting to know each other, but it is to impress the girl on what your resources are and what you are capable of giving her! (which fundamentally is to be able to provide for her and the children she will have with you)

animals, who don't have the same brain capacity as humans do this! and they do it by instinct! as I've said, money is the medium for human resources! in animals, the money used by human males is equivalent to the ability to hunt for food, or fend of predators or competing males and so on! this is the resources(money) the male uses to buy the "feelings" of a female.

with all things being equal(kind, caring, funny), how will a girl be "in" to you, when you spend, say an average of 1hr a day, while your competitor, with more money than you is able to spend 1/5 of the day?

do not make the mistake of defining money as per its monetary value alone (that is what the communists want, the ignorance they propagate, placing "feelings" above money), but rather define it as the medium that represents a man's ability within human society! the money you earn is the measure of your worth in society! and a woman who understands this fact, and "loves" you for your money, does so because she "loves" you for your ability to succeed in life, ensuring her survival as well as her children with you! no feeling can be more real or more significant!

Edited by Rearden
  • Like (+1) 1