Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

napakagaganda ng mg suggestions nyo.. maraming matututunan dito hehe

i befriended a PSP once i felt special for her (parang close friend ganun)

then we go out etc.

pro kasi inisip ko yung sasabihin ng iba if ever...

pero friends pa rin kami hanggang ngaun...

but the PSP retires early di na nya daw kaya e

nagwowork na lang syang cashier sa 1ng supermart ngayon hehe

ang tanong ko lang po sa inyo mga kapatid

Posible ba talagang magmahalan ang PSP at etc.

kasi once na nasadlak ang isang tao sa mundo ng PSP eh

iba na ang impact noon?

hehe

it really depends on the psp if she's willing to straighten out her life.. if you're feeling something for her, then by all means, go with your instincts.. just prepare for the worst.. i'm not kidding, it will really can destroy your life if she played with your emotions

ganito lang yan e, kung magmamahal ka magmahal ka ng tama walang labis walang kulang kasi nga mahal mo e. kung titignan mo ang trabaho nya better stop it, kasi ang minamahal mo yung tao hindi yung psp, yung mp, yung gro hindi yung trabaho nya kasi ang mangyayari nyan sa bandang huli parang nag-gamitan lang kayo puro sisihan, sumbatan at insulto sa pagkatao ng babae.

kawawa sila dito kasi "laging talo ang PSP, MP, GRO dito"

fell in love with a psp before unfortunately, ayaw niya because she has too many problems to take care of and the relationship would only make it worse, but i fell for her hard...

another one is an mp girl who is a member here before sa MTC, i know that she really likes me and cares for me, but the problem is she doesn't want to be the other woman..because i am married na nga...but the bridge was burned and i guess it's better that way really....

now, i don't really learn...to be continued, hahahahah

i wish it was that easy papi, i really wish it was.....

Yup, I agree with you that it aint easy and simple as A,B,C. It is quite hard and complicated. My only advice to you bro. is keep away from those places.

life is actually easy.. it's just us that complicate things..

regarding about falling for an psp/mp, it's a losing battle with so much to loose than to gain from it

Partly I agree with you on this.

It is a big risk, hindi tulad ng negosyo ay we could apply risk management. It aint a loosing battle, although the success rate for this kind of relationship is almost nil.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Generally, life is aint easy at all maybe it's simple but not easy. Yup, we are the ones to be blamed for making life complicated. Again, life is simple but no easy. Take time to reflect on this bro.

Peace.

sorry for the wrong usage of words.. i meant "simple"

thanks Islander2007 for the correction..

back on topic:

it's hard to assume a psp/gro/mp girl is in-love with her client.. it's possible but very slim to be a true love feeling..

agree po ako sa inyuo about the simple thing

maybe ang pinaka the best way na to clear risks eh i limit and feeling till close friends na lang...

its difficult.. but possible

what i once thought was "love" for a GRO in my homebase turned out to be just a desire to "settle unfinished business"...yeah, she was good in bed...yeah, she was malambing...yeah, she went out of her way just to be with me...and yeah, i was the envy of about half a dozen other guests who wanted to f#&k her...

then i realized that the most genuine feeling that i ever felt for her was just affection...i was just in the stage of "nahuhulog palang" when we broke up...sayang, we could have been good together talaga...

how to get out of this kind of situation?...stop going to nightclubs or MPs or whatnot...try to meet a woman who is not of this profession...ako i admit that the only reason why i go to KTVs is because i have no current girlfriend to keep me distracted...

fell in love with a psp before unfortunately, ayaw niya because she has too many problems to take care of and the relationship would only make it worse, but i fell for her hard...

another one is an mp girl who is a member here before sa MTC, i know that she really likes me and cares for me, but the problem is she doesn't want to be the other woman..because i am married na nga...but the bridge was burned and i guess it's better that way really....

now, i don't really learn...to be continued, hahahahah

hmm...i wonder if these women realize that even if they are not in an exclusive relationship with their guests, in principle, they are the other woman...

also, don't they realize that, historically and statistically, polygamy (more specifically polygyny), is the most prevalent form of relationship...ergo, their profession exists!

...and that monogamy is oppressive to women...and here is how...in monogamous society, men are protected by being "allowed" to f#&k around without taking responsibility, whilst in polygamous society, women are protected by making the man take responsibility for the women they f#&k!

in my opinion, ok lang magmahal ng psp or gro...as long as she plans to change jobs and you are sure you can handle EVERYTHING that will come (not cum) ur way....everyone deserves to be loved....just make sure it's love and not pity....

ingat lang mga bro...and mga sis na rin! peace!

nasaktan na ba kayo ng dahil sa mpa? halos iwan yung pamilya para sa ganung klaseng babae? mahirap. its almost a year pero hinahanap ko pa rin siya. halos maghapon ako nasa tapat ng school niya sa intramuros nagbabasakaling makita siya, pero wala. masakit. sobra.

nasaktan na ba kayo ng dahil sa mpa? halos iwan yung pamilya para sa ganung klaseng babae? mahirap. its almost a year pero hinahanap ko pa rin siya. halos maghapon ako nasa tapat ng school niya sa intramuros nagbabasakaling makita siya, pero wala. masakit. sobra.

it really happens, pero bro sana lang magtira ka sa sarili mo. kung alam mong wala na talagang pag-asa find new love hindi lang siya ang babae.

nangyari sa akin ito, im still longing for her pero madaming beses akong nirereject ngayon. noong una masaya kami nagsama sa iisang bubong pero may mga pangyayari talagang hindi maiiwasan hanggang sa naghiwalay kami pero i can still contact her yun lang wala ng chance na magkita pa kami umiiwas na rin sya para hindi na maging kumplikado, mabait siya, simple kaya ko siya minahal.

tama na sigurong malaman ko na sa isang yugto ng aking buhay e nagmahal ako ng isang MPA.

(minahal rin nya ako, mabait si MP kaya kami magkahiwalay ngayon)

it really happens, pero bro sana lang magtira ka sa sarili mo. kung alam mong wala na talagang pag-asa find new love hindi lang siya ang babae.

nangyari sa akin ito, im still longing for her pero madaming beses akong nirereject ngayon. noong una masaya kami nagsama sa iisang bubong pero may mga pangyayari talagang hindi maiiwasan hanggang sa naghiwalay kami pero i can still contact her yun lang wala ng chance na magkita pa kami umiiwas na rin sya para hindi na maging kumplikado, mabait siya, simple kaya ko siya minahal.

tama na sigurong malaman ko na sa isang yugto ng aking buhay e nagmahal ako ng isang MPA.

(minahal rin nya ako, mabait si MP kaya kami magkahiwalay ngayon)

Same here, i have also experienced the same. Again or just a reiteration, "tama na sigurong malaman ko na sa isang yugto ng aking buhay e nagmahal ako ng isang MPA".