Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

your friend is right. drop it and move on. the girl obviously treated you like s@%t. they know how to play the game... and the more you sulk and feel sorry for yourself, the more you will feel bad about it. so don't waste your time... just think na she's not worth all the pain you're going through. denial is the key. good luck!

Yeah ur right so is another bro here in MTC who has been a good buddy even if we have not actually met.. Every one is telling me to drop her including her friend who lives with her (who by the way courtesy of Bro here in Mtc I found out she actually knows pala what the racket of my ex is).. Man she was just milking me dry.. got to the point i almost lost everything..

Anyway Im dating 2 models now yun nga lang 20 and 21 y.old. hehehe.. but both are nice.. lets hope for the best..

natural lang ba sa mga therapist/gro/mpa/psp meron 2 or more boyfriends? bago lang din ako sa scene na to pero napancin ko medyo madame din therapist/gro/mpa meron 2 or more na bfs..

Take it from experience ko.. YES>> back up bank accounts yan for them

so we all agreed on one thing. these girls are hustlers and will take advantage of your weakness, that is falling in love with them...

but why are we still here falling for them? because we are men and sometimes we're dumb when in comes to love.

come to think of it, muntik ko na pakawalan yung talagang nagmamahal sakin para dun sa girl.

but honestly i feel lucky nalaman ko about her other guy, in that way nalaman ko ang totoong and got out of the situation early while no further damage on my current relationship.

kung hindi ko ginamit yung ibang number ko at hindi ako nagpanggap na ibang tao di ko malalaman. at maaaring naglolokohan parin kami ngayon, bebreak nya ko magkakabalikan kami break and balik as long as i'm there as her regular guest break at balik kami...

kaya masasabi ko ulit na this is the place where love is not enough...

you must have a deep pocket and take them home as your wife para matigil sya sa kalokohan niya

or you can play the game as punisherxxx and mhengh said (arguable not the best but the MOST REALISTIC post here)

too bad i have to experience it first hand before agreeing on that.

@poiuyt

YES napakanatural sa kanila mag 2 time, 3 time, 4 time, and so on. feeling kasi nila lahat ng lalake ganon din sa kanila, kahit hindi naman. defensive mechanism nila yun.

take it from experience ko din. hehe. kaya good luck nalang sa mga nakikipagsapalaran pa, i learn my lessons na.

98 out of 100, I know that this is really a recipe for disaster and heartbreaks. But in honesty, I think I found 2 successful real love stories between clients and their ladies. Before, I used to have a PSP. Not much of a looker but the performance is mind-boggling. When I was trying to avail of her services again, she said that she is currently retired since she married one of her clients. She is now happily married to an American who has accepted her for who she is. I believe they have migrated to the US. Another is a very lovely "big haired" therapists who got married to one of the owners of a spa (so I guess this doesn't count since he is the owner... but I guess he also avails of her services so in a sense he was a client).

Main point, just because these ladies work in this line of work doesn't mean that they don't have hearts. They are still people. They still fall in love. They just treat ES as part of their work. They maybe selling some aspects of themselves but they still fall in love and there are a very selective few who can accept them for what they do because they know who they are.

Not all relationships fail like the movie "Ligaya ang Itawag mo sa akin" starring Rosanna Roces(99%). Some end up like "Pretty Woman"(1%).

Am not saying that you should enter into such a relationship but here are a few thoughts that I have for a successful life with your loved one in case that you are in one:

1. Make sure you are living independently (have your own car, place, making money etc) don't have "askma" syndrome (Ma, buy me this, buy me that)

2. Be emotionally independent (i.e. your parents opinions don't matter) Imagine what your parents would say if you are dating someone from this field?

3. You should have plans of going outside of the country for a new start or outside the reach of MTC at least within the country. (It is likely that this lady is well known in MTC and due to the wide reach of MTCers, if they see you with her, tongues would wag that might be have a repercussion on your reputation)

4. Most importantly, you should love the person for WHO SHE IS and not what she does.

5. Be sure that it is not just the sex thing. Sexual attraction is not love.

6. For heaven's sake, be single and not married!!!

Now you may add more things to the list or completely disagree with it. Well, this is a forum so anybody is entitled to share his/her opinion.

Hopefully this may guide those people who find themselves in this very delicate situations.

@beloved pm

you know, you're right. one night i literally find myself laughing at myself for that stupid thing that i did. and in all honesty there's no regret in my part that in that short period of time i've been foolish and entered a risky relationship with a GRO.

you know why? kasi i learn a valuable lesson there. that sometimes we turn our eyes off the person we really love the one who value us the most, and fall in love with someone in a very wrong way and gets hurt, and later on comes back to the one true love who is always there for us whatever happens.

@all guys

so guys, kung may gf kayo or asawa, wag na wag nyo ipagpapalit sa mga ganitong uri ng babae! lalo na kung yung gf/asawa nyo had been there for you through thick and thin. because this is what these girls can't do, they can't be with you through thick in thin.

hell they can't even trust you just by being you, true to your heart, no deception, full of sincerity. kelangan may pera ka parati para sa kanila. kasi ang mga babaeng ganito di ka aalagaan pag tanda mo or kung sakaling madisgrasya ka at maging baldado tulad ni christopher reeves (his wife has been there for him in spite of what happen to him). sila yung uri na dapat may kapalit parati na more than just your love but your capacity to raise them, their family and their anak sa pagkadalaga kung meron man.

sabi nila lahat ng babae ganyan kahit yung mga hindi nagwowork sa kalakarang ito pipili parin ng lalaking mapera at kayang buhayin sila.

pero gf ko hindi. as long as nakikita niyang ginagawa ko ang lahat to be a better man, a better person para sa future namin, she's willing to help me grow. dapat you both work as a team this is the key to a lasting relationship. a team sa pagpapasaya sa isat isa, a team sa pagbubuild up sa isat isa, and a team when facing trials.

kaya pumili kayo ng tama kung sakaling meron kayong matinong gf or asawa at wala kayong problem, wag kayo gagawa ng problema na sa bandang huli pagsisisihan nyo. sabihin na natin masaya ka ngayon kay GRO/PSP/MPA, pero hanggang kailan...?

98 out of 100, I know that this is really a recipe for disaster and heartbreaks. But in honesty, I think I found 2 successful real love stories between clients and their ladies. Before, I used to have a PSP. Not much of a looker but the performance is mind-boggling. When I was trying to avail of her services again, she said that she is currently retired since she married one of her clients. She is now happily married to an American who has accepted her for who she is. I believe they have migrated to the US. Another is a very lovely "big haired" therapists who got married to one of the owners of a spa (so I guess this doesn't count since he is the owner... but I guess he also avails of her services so in a sense he was a client).

bro you are contradicting yourself with your post. how can you really say that these two really fall in love with their man? will the first one fall in love with the guy if he's not american (magandang lahi tisoy anak) or if the american guy has no capacity to take him to his country?

hell, answer is NO! she wouldn't love him if his not american (local indiyo ang lahi) or kahit na kano siya pero has no capacity to fly her to the land of milk and honey.

2nd girl one of the spa owners napangasawa. plainly obvious naman bro it's not love, maybe love nga... love for the money! hahaha!

Main point, just because these ladies work in this line of work doesn't mean that they don't have hearts. They are still people. They still fall in love.

they do have hearts, hearts for your pocket and love for your money! cheers. reality bites, movies are just dramas to touch our heart "pretty woman" is just a movie to encourage us a bit not be hard on these kind of women. but reality do bites, and it bites harder.

btw i like that movie bata pako 3 times ko siya napanood, di ko gaano maintindihan pagtanda ko lang narealize ko kwento niya. haha!

Just for argument's sake:

bro you are contradicting yourself with your post. how can you really say that these two really fall in love with their man? will the first one fall in love with the guy if he's not american (magandang lahi tisoy anak) or if the american guy has no capacity to take him to his country?

hell, answer is NO! she wouldn't love him if his not american (local indiyo ang lahi) or kahit na kano siya pero has no capacity to fly her to the land of milk and honey.

--> I am not them and you are not them, so who really knows? Are you 100% sure that what you are saying applies to them? Is there a very slim chance of probability that it might be true love even though very unlikely? :unsure:

2nd girl one of the spa owners napangasawa. plainly obvious naman bro it's not love, maybe love nga... love for the money! hahaha!

--> Again same point, are you that particular girl? Isn't there a possibility that they fell in love? :unsure:

they do have hearts, hearts for your pocket and love for your money! cheers. reality bites, movies are just dramas to touch our heart "pretty woman" is just a movie to encourage us a bit not be hard on these kind of women. but reality do bites, and it bites harder.

btw i like that movie bata pako 3 times ko siya napanood, di ko gaano maintindihan pagtanda ko lang narealize ko kwento niya. haha!

--> You are talking through experience but not everybody experienced the same thing. My main point is ... these people are still human even though they are in this line of business. They still have hearts, genuine hearts. We can't generalized that all of these people are two timers, bad etc.

But I definitely agree with you, try to avoid falling into these situations... But just in case some of our readers fall into this situation, we both recommend that they try to get out of it. But if you couldn't, maybe the guidelines I wrote may be of use...

Peace!

Just for argument's sake:

--> You are talking through experience but not everybody experienced the same thing. My main point is ... these people are still human even though they are in this line of business. They still have hearts, genuine hearts. We can't generalized that all of these people are two timers, bad etc.

But I definitely agree with you, try to avoid falling into these situations... But just in case some of our readers fall into this situation, we both recommend that they try to get out of it. But if you couldn't, maybe the guidelines I wrote may be of use...

Peace!

well, you're right not everybody experience what i experienced, but most of us here did end up a failure in this kind of relationship.

yes bro, those guidelines that you wrote are important or vital if in case a guy is entering this complicated, delicate and risky relationship.

lacking one of those won't make your relationship last long, it wont work.

adding to it.

7. be very very patient and understanding.

not all but most of these girls are narrow minded and will argue on petty things. like about you not understanding her when all your life, time, love spend with her is understanding every bit of her insanity. kahit yung pag two two time niya dapat intindihin mo. kasi di niya pakakawalan yung iba unless you marry her or ibahay mo na (minsan nga kahit ka live in mo na eh may iba parin bf).

8. and to be really successful in this kind of relationship. marriage is just the beginning be sure that this is the kind of person you want to take home or marry.

or else you'll be nagging about her past, or she'll be nagging about you not being totally in love with her but only choose her because she's an easy option, or naawa kalang sa kanya... kahit na hindi naman talaga, so it boils down to number 7 uli. be understanding nalang.

Ganito Kasi yun Kapag ang isang taong nahulog sa puso nya

malaking finacial ang kailangan dyan ang alam ko kasi

dapat maging isang negosyante ka Para masuporthan mo sya

at magbagong buhay matalino kasi ang mga mpa nagyon namimili kung sino gusto

nya guest at bf busnessman ata ang gusto maging guest ng isang mpa

at maging bf dahil malking pera kasi ayaw ata ng isang mpa na kuripot yung lalaki

halimbawa ang gusto ng isang mpa forigner filipino chinese na busnessman halimbawa

yung negosyo dito ay may panganlan hal transport restaurant etc filipino bussnessman

dapat tugma sa negosyo ng filipino chinese ok ang advise ko lang po

kung mag mp kayo o ktv lalo na yung may pangalan na dapat maging busnessman po kayo

kasi pag kuripot po yung lalaki ayaw ng mpa o gro po salamat po kahit regular mpa kAHIT KATABLE MO YUNG GRO

kung kuripot ka TALAGA ayaw talaga sa yo dahil di ka isang negosyante

You go to these places primarily to relax and have fun, and not to fall in love. Aksidente lang siguro na na-inlove ka. This is my frame of mind when going to these places. Pero hindi rin maiwasan to have some feelings for them lalo na if you see them up close (and I mean really up close) often, no matter how hard you try crush these feelings.

So it hurts when you break up, lalo na kung pinagpalit ka nila sa iba na without even any warning. But at least that frame of mind of you out there just to ahve fun sort of helps lessen the hurt, allows you to quickly move on, and still be friends with the one who left you.

You cannot generalize on the girls, too - may iba gusto bata at gwapong BF (usually doesn't last long), pero the other half gusto yung mature na may pera na kaya silang alagaan (sometimes ends up na ibinahay sila) - but it's hard to know if they're doing it for love, lust or security...

You go to these places primarily to relax and have fun, and not to fall in love.

So it hurts when you break up, lalo na kung pinagpalit ka nila sa iba na without even any warning. But at least that frame of mind of you out there just to ahve fun sort of helps lessen the hurt, allows you to quickly move on, and still be friends with the one who left you.

You cannot generalize on the girls, too - may iba gusto bata at gwapong BF (usually doesn't last long), pero the other half gusto yung mature na may pera na kaya silang alagaan (sometimes ends up na ibinahay sila) - but it's hard to know if they're doing it for love, lust or security...

Has anybody seen SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE? If any of you, any guy who falls in love with a MPA, PSP, etc...the only way na sasama ang girl and titigil in this line of work is if you've got lots of cash. This movie says it all.

post-136989-1238307300.jpg

post-136989-1238307317.jpg

post-136989-1238307328.jpg

Gayan Talaga Ang Buhay Pag Gusto Mo Ibagong Buhay Mo Sya Kailagan

Mo Talaga ng Maraming Cash Di yan babagong buhay pag wala kang

pera at pag kuripot ka kahit gwapo ka pa o regular mo katable o regular mo sya nihire o regular mong mpa

at kahit nghulog ang puso mo sa kanya na kahit Aksidente lang yun at bf naditatagal at pansin may iba sya tao

wag sasama ang loob yung talaga ang gusto ng mpa gro etc kasi yung ang gusto nya lalaki na makasama habang buhay at maraming pera for her security reason talaga yon maraming pera talaga ang katapat yun pag gusto mo sya

Has anybody seen SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE? If any of you, any guy who falls in love with a MPA, PSP, etc...the only way na sasama ang girl and titigil in this line of work is if you've got lots of cash. This movie says it all.

Bro, you're so right :thumbsupsmiley: :heart:; in the movie the female character Latika left her live-in partner when she saw that Jamil(the film's SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE) is already winning in the gameshow Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?!

It shows the sad fact :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley: :( that you really need cash in order to change her "destiny." Malaking pera din ang 20,000,000 Rupees especially in this current global crisis.

So given the money involved, you should first ask yourself very carefully if you really love the girl so much so that you would be willing to take care of her financially for the rest of her lifetime. If not, be content with just being a FUBU without any emotional attachment, or with a relationship with an expectation that later on, either one of you has to move on.

Pero kung minsan, nasa timing din yung pag-alis sa girl sa trabaho nya. Dapat ayaw na rin talaga ng girl ng ganung work at naghihintay lang ng mag-aalis sa kanya doon. Kasi kung gusto pa nyang mag-work in her kind of work even though sustentado na sya, wala ring stability sa ganitong relationship.

not all, i was involved with a spa therapist for time... pero siya nag sustento sa akin, not really sustento pero she buys me stuff like clothes, shoes, cellphone, etc... maybe i was lucky lang. pero it still didn't work out.... my gf ako eh

Swerte ka lang tol...Ubod ng swerte cguro haha..Pag my pera ka kaya mo maging mabait, sweet, gwapo,understanding...at yun ang gusto nila...Remember nandun sila for financial reason and for security..Payo ko lang uli sa lahat..Just threat them nice na magkabarkada kau..Hindi naman masama maging kaibigan sila diba...

Eto lang tip ko. Wag kayo papadala sa mga GFE na yan. Style yan para balikan nyo yung mpa. Magtetex sa nyo pag walang pumupunta. Kesyo miss na kayo o kung ano pa. Baka type kayo kc nadadala kyo sa kwento na halos wala na es. diba libre tip yun khit wla es. Wais yang mga yan kya kailangan wais din kyo. kung type kyo nyan, wla bayad at kahit s lbas ssma yan.

pag kasi tinamaan ka dmo na ginagamit ang isip mo puso na pinaiiral mo.

so dapat mo na lang harapin ang magiging resulta ng pinili mong landas.

mahirap kasi minan masyado kang umasa na halos pinabayaan mo na

lahat para lang sa kanya. sa huli sino ang talo?

hindi masamang magmahal sino pa sya o ano pa sya dahil napakasarap

nitong damahin at maranasan. hanggat masaya ka kahit nasasaktan ka

sige lang, dahil darating din ang tamang oras na matatapos din ang lahat

kung itoy hindi tama.

tama=MASAYA

MALI=malungkot

ganun yun diba?

All At Once

There are certain people you just keep coming back to

She is right in front of you

You begin to wonder could you find a better one

Compared to her now she's in question

And all at once the crowd begins to sing

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Maybe you want her, maybe you need her

Maybe you started to compare to someone not there

Looking for the right one you line up the world to find

Where no questions cross your mind

But she won't keep on waiting for you without a doubt

Much longer for you to sort it out

Maybe you started to compare to someone not there

Maybe you want it, maybe you need it

Maybe it's all you're running from

Perfection will not come

Sometimes

We'd never know what's wrong without the pain

Maybe you've started to compare to someone not there

Maybe you want it, maybe you need it

Maybe it's all you're running from

Perfection will not come

Maybe you had her, maybe you lost her to another

To another

Bro, you're so right :thumbsupsmiley: :heart:; in the movie the female character Latika left her live-in partner when she saw that Jamil(the film's SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE) is already winning in the gameshow Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?!

It shows the sad fact :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley: :( that you really need cash in order to change her "destiny." Malaking pera din ang 20,000,000 Rupees especially in this current global crisis.

Guys I will disagree with your interpretation of the movie, there are numerous times where in Latika wanted to be with Jamal (no millions yet), particualrly where in she got a scar on her face when she flew away to meet Jamal in the train station, but her lover's goon got her.

This is really one of the most inspiring and touching love stories I've watched. As their dialogue goes--- Its called destiny...

Of course, its given that poverty is the focus of this film and yet being the hopeless romantic that I am, it feels like am watching Titanic for the nth times. :D

Jamal winning lots of money was just icing on the cake, Latika defied odds several times just to be with him.

I am glad that I found this thread. It is so pretty hard to keep the emotions all by myself. I have no one to talk to and I feel lost at the moment.

My situation started when I started to frequent this establishment that offers excellent service of relaxation. Before going to this place, my life was wonderful. I have a nice job, time all for myself, I even have ample time of sleeping. I am also involve with this girl I met four years ago. She has a decent work and should I say, she is someone worth introducing to mama. Everything was ok with my life until I went to this establishment. It was an accident that she was assigned to me. She was not really my choice as I am fully aware of her superstar status in that place. Many men go nuts over her, thus I try not to avail of her service. Accidentally, my preferred lady has to take an early off from work so I have no choice but to be handled by her. The service was kind mediocre, I never enjoyed it but she was so nice and sweet. Indeed I had a girlfriend experience with her. On my next visit I took her again and again and again. Suffice to say, slowly I fell in love with no matter how I stop myself from doing so.

And so we become a couple. However, certain circumstance keep coming as I get to know her even more. In one instance, jealousy is killing me when I learned of this guy who was also her guest. And then there was another guy. I seem to be just ONE of the MANY. I confronted her and she reassured me that all these gentlemen are mere suitors which she does not entertain. I gave her my trust and hoped she is telling me the truth. But then, things are not just easy to hide, I learned something about her, particularly her true relationship with guest no. 1. I thought I had enough so I went to the place to break up with her. The minute I gave her my evidences, she hold me so tight and begged me not to leave her. She asked for time. But since I am already in a situation that leaving her might hurt me also, I gave her that chance to fix herself up. Weeks passed and she narrate to me a news that she has broken up with guest no. 1. I was happy like a kid who got his first bike or so I thought. The coming days were disaster. Though she said they have broken up, I always have this instinct that I am being cheated. Until I found it myself. I went to the place to visit her, since I got a call from a friend, I remained in my car. At the side came parking guest no. 1. He went inside and so I timed his visit, it was almost one hour when he left. As soon as he backed his car, SHE came out and was waving him goodbye. This scene instantly broke my heart and I stayed in my car to cry. She made me believe they were no longer together, but the scene I saw was a picture of a happy coulple. Soon after she noticed my car parked outside and she came rushing inside, grabbed her phone and called me. She asked if it was me parked outside, I said yes. She asked how long was I parked, I said, long enought to witness how you break my heart. Immediately she came rushing out of the place and entered my car. Gave me a hug as she cry and explained her side. I wont listen, I wouldn't believe. But she wanted me to believe her reasons, but it was just too damn hard to believe.

I love her I have to admit. I lost time for the girl I was dating, she was nice to introduce to my Mom. I lost a lot of money. I had lost time for myself. I lost a lot of sleep. Unfortunately, I am still with her. And although I knew she just continues to fool me, I am still here. Call me stupid, call me freak, I just cannot explain now what is goin on inside my mind right now. Why I am still with her, I dont know. Maybe I am just too afraid of being hurt if I leave, but I knew I will only continue to be hurt if I stay. Many friends have already adviced me to leave her and bring back the old me. I never listened because I am so drowned in loving her. Do I ever feel her love for me is true? I dont know. Maybe I am just too numb to even feel it. Blinded by illusions of her and me together in a relationship frankly I dont know how will it ever fair.

Where do I go now all depends on me know. Last night, I went out with an ex-GF and narrated to her my story. Unexpectedly, she gave me the BEST advice and I sure do wanna give it a try.

Thank you for taking time reading. I just wanna bring this out of my chest.

I am glad that I found this thread. It is so pretty hard to keep the emotions all by myself. I have no one to talk to and I feel lost at the moment.

My situation started when I started to frequent this establishment that offers excellent service of relaxation. Before going to this place, my life was wonderful. I have a nice job, time all for myself, I even have ample time of sleeping. I am also involve with this girl I met four years ago. She has a decent work and should I say, she is someone worth introducing to mama. Everything was ok with my life until I went to this establishment. It was an accident that she was assigned to me. She was not really my choice as I am fully aware of her superstar status in that place. Many men go nuts over her, thus I try not to avail of her service. Accidentally, my preferred lady has to take an early off from work so I have no choice but to be handled by her. The service was kind mediocre, I never enjoyed it but she was so nice and sweet. Indeed I had a girlfriend experience with her. On my next visit I took her again and again and again. Suffice to say, slowly I fell in love with no matter how I stop myself from doing so.

And so we become a couple. However, certain circumstance keep coming as I get to know her even more. In one instance, jealousy is killing me when I learned of this guy who was also her guest. And then there was another guy. I seem to be just ONE of the MANY. I confronted her and she reassured me that all these gentlemen are mere suitors which she does not entertain. I gave her my trust and hoped she is telling me the truth. But then, things are not just easy to hide, I learned something about her, particularly her true relationship with guest no. 1. I thought I had enough so I went to the place to break up with her. The minute I gave her my evidences, she hold me so tight and begged me not to leave her. She asked for time. But since I am already in a situation that leaving her might hurt me also, I gave her that chance to fix herself up. Weeks passed and she narrate to me a news that she has broken up with guest no. 1. I was happy like a kid who got his first bike or so I thought. The coming days were disaster. Though she said they have broken up, I always have this instinct that I am being cheated. Until I found it myself. I went to the place to visit her, since I got a call from a friend, I remained in my car. At the side came parking guest no. 1. He went inside and so I timed his visit, it was almost one hour when he left. As soon as he backed his car, SHE came out and was waving him goodbye. This scene instantly broke my heart and I stayed in my car to cry. She made me believe they were no longer together, but the scene I saw was a picture of a happy coulple. Soon after she noticed my car parked outside and she came rushing inside, grabbed her phone and called me. She asked if it was me parked outside, I said yes. She asked how long was I parked, I said, long enought to witness how you break my heart. Immediately she came rushing out of the place and entered my car. Gave me a hug as she cry and explained her side. I wont listen, I wouldn't believe. But she wanted me to believe her reasons, but it was just too damn hard to believe.

I love her I have to admit. I lost time for the girl I was dating, she was nice to introduce to my Mom. I lost a lot of money. I had lost time for myself. I lost a lot of sleep. Unfortunately, I am still with her. And although I knew she just continues to fool me, I am still here. Call me stupid, call me freak, I just cannot explain now what is goin on inside my mind right now. Why I am still with her, I dont know. Maybe I am just too afraid of being hurt if I leave, but I knew I will only continue to be hurt if I stay. Many friends have already adviced me to leave her and bring back the old me. I never listened because I am so drowned in loving her. Do I ever feel her love for me is true? I dont know. Maybe I am just too numb to even feel it. Blinded by illusions of her and me together in a relationship frankly I dont know how will it ever fair.

Where do I go now all depends on me know. Last night, I went out with an ex-GF and narrated to her my story. Unexpectedly, she gave me the BEST advice and I sure do wanna give it a try.

Thank you for taking time reading. I just wanna bring this out of my chest.

sure this is hard bro! fukc I almost cried...I know you just want to let it go... I know how you are feeling right now, am so familiar with the pain, the restlessness. I am still.

And yet, like you, am holding on...just like you, how I wish I never came to know her.

Your story bro, and most of our brothers here can be summed up by a short dialogue between a man and the moon, read this almost everywhere, so cliche as it may sound, but this is very true....

One night, the moon said to me, 'If she makes you cry, why don't you leave her?' I looked at the moon and said, 'Moon, would you ever leave your sky?

Fukc, my tears are flowing now....

Sad, indeed...

clients do "fall inlove" with PSPs mainly because of physical attractions. most of the clients hurt PSPs and leave them behind. sad but true.

i would agree with you ma'm on your first point. always starts with the physical attraction/friction. and yet this can evolve into something more romantic...not advisable, but who are we to defy a wonderful feeling of being loved and falling in love in return?