Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

sa palagay ko lang po...yung mga feeling naabuso... eh kase naman...pinrisinta nyo yung sarili nyo para maabuso.

Sino ba pinakamadaling maabuso ...diba yung mga taong payag mag pa abuso?

Hindi naman porket minahal mo ang isang tao eh...spared ka na...o sigurado ka na na susuklian nya rin ng pagmamahal yung pagmamahal mo sa kanya.....sa kaso lang ng mga MPA/GRO/PSP... marami lang talagang practical na babae...well, kahit nga siguro di sa ganung line of work....

parang yung madalas na naririnig ko sa mga kasamahan ko dati..." eh...sya naman may gusto eh...why not? sayang din diba? gamitan lang naman yan eh"

kaya ako pag nahuhulog loob ko sa guest tinatanong ko muna mabuti sarili ko...ano ba talaga ang gusto ko sa kanya?...pag nawalan kaya sya ng pera or trabaho...gusto ko parin kaya sya?.....kaya naman nakakaiwas agad ako na makipag relasyon sa guest....kase ayokong manggamit ng tao.

Siguro...dapat nga ...medyo magpasalamat pa yung mga iniiwan jan ng mga MPA/PSP/GRO...atleast iniwan agad sila...at di iniwan kung kelan walang wala nang pera....atleast nakunsyensya pa siguro yung babae kahit papano.

Sorry guys...didn't mean to be so harsh...pero ganito talaga ang sistema..

Marunong naman talaga silang ( ako na rin...sige na :P ) magmahal...pero syempre...di naman lahat pwedeng mahalin...kahit yung pinakamayaman pang tao...o kahit yung pinakanagmamahal pa sayo ng totoo. Siguro ganun din naman kayo...lahat naman ng tao ganun eh. I think.http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Feelings/Victory.gif

sa palagay ko lang po...yung mga feeling naabuso... eh kase naman...pinrisinta nyo yung sarili nyo para maabuso.

Sino ba pinakamadaling maabuso ...diba yung mga taong payag mag pa abuso?

Hindi naman porket minahal mo ang isang tao eh...spared ka na...o sigurado ka na na susuklian nya rin ng pagmamahal yung pagmamahal mo sa kanya.....sa kaso lang ng mga MPA/GRO/PSP... marami lang talagang practical na babae...well, kahit nga siguro di sa ganung line of work....

parang yung madalas na naririnig ko sa mga kasamahan ko dati..." eh...sya naman may gusto eh...why not? sayang din diba? gamitan lang naman yan eh"

kaya ako pag nahuhulog loob ko sa guest tinatanong ko muna mabuti sarili ko...ano ba talaga ang gusto ko sa kanya?...pag nawalan kaya sya ng pera or trabaho...gusto ko parin kaya sya?.....kaya naman nakakaiwas agad ako na makipag relasyon sa guest....kase ayokong manggamit ng tao.

Siguro...dapat nga ...medyo magpasalamat pa yung mga iniiwan jan ng mga MPA/PSP/GRO...atleast iniwan agad sila...at di iniwan kung kelan walang wala nang pera....atleast nakunsyensya pa siguro yung babae kahit papano.

Sorry guys...didn't mean to be so harsh...pero ganito talaga ang sistema..

Marunong naman talaga silang ( ako na rin...sige na :P ) magmahal...pero syempre...di naman lahat pwedeng mahalin...kahit yung pinakamayaman pang tao...o kahit yung pinakanagmamahal pa sayo ng totoo. Siguro ganun din naman kayo...lahat naman ng tao ganun eh. I think.http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Feelings/Victory.gif

bulleye ka na naman I walk alone.. Very true... Practicality it is... I guess i should be thankful then huh... She did text me "ayoko na makasakit pa" I guess that closed it for me... At least I know she never had genuine feelings for me no matter how good my intentions are... Nagkataon lang talaga hindi natapat sa akin yung pagmamahal nyang tunay... Oh well as they say, life moves on... yun nga lang shaket....

s@%t happens...

Im just actually a tool for her...

I took care of her like a princess, she was my life... It sucks big time to know that she never really had genuine feelings for me....

I guess the main reason why they tend to abuse those who love them is becasue of the fact that they are confident that this person will do anything for them and they can take advantage of your kindness and generosity in the guise of love....

One day, it will backfire on them bigtime... I believe they will never ever find the kind of love they receive from people who truly are in love with them...

I previously commented on this subject. And you sir have nailed it right on the head.

it all boils down to this...

ikaw as a guest may choice ka mamili ng GRO na i teteybol mo... you have the option. Whether the short girl... the tall lady in red... the point is you made a choice. You made a choice to risk your generosity... you made the choice to change her life... you made the choise to give her everything... you made the choice to turn your back to your friends who are against the relationship. Again its YOUR CHOICE.

with the side of the GRO... may choice ba sya sino ang makaka teybol nya??? does she have a choice who will give her what she wants? does she have a choice who will give her the luxury of life?

as for a relationship to grow... it takes two to tango... material blessings cannot buy you love...

in this case... i tell you mahirap on our end, the customer.. to make matters worst... it was our choice that placed us where we are now..

IMHO. It's not their (clients) fault that they fell for them (MPA/GRO/PSP).

At hindi rin naman nila ginusto maabuso.

They were never there to get abused in the first place.

Don't you think this guy deserves to be treated fairly enough knowing that he has the eyes and the heart to see her as a person instead of what she does?

In one solid year, how often does a guy feel sincerely in love with a PSP? Bihirang-bihira dba? Of course she is not obliged na ibalik yung mga mga feelings pero to use this affection for some other purpose....parang me mali di ba?

A guy wants a piece of ass, he goes there, she gives it and gets paid for it. Now that's fair trade.

A guy goes there, pays for the piece of ass, and then guy suddenly feels for the girl. Alam natin lahat na walang monetary equivalent pag dating dyan...not matter how stupid the situation may seem to turn out. If the girl takes advantage of it, I don't think the guy's purpose being there is to expose himself to abuse.

Nainlab ke girl si guy becoz he didn't see her as a GRO/MPA/PSP. Naisahan si guy ni girl kase kasalanan ni guy?

Sana na lang wag ma judge si guy na stupid sya kasi wala naman judgement on the guy's part about what the girl does.

...in the spirit of fair trade.

d ko po judge si guy... hmm... point ko lang po... si guy ang may choice ng lahat... from the start... he should also face the consequences of his action.

if the guy gave her the stuffs unconditionally... tapos na dapat usapan.. kasi binigay nya yun ng walang kapalit... pero if we are looking for a reward... then its another story... kahit na yung reward na hinihingi natin eh magpakatino yung GRO... kapalit pa din yun. then pag d nabigay nung girl... kasalanan na nung girl? hiningi ba nung girl yun?

d ko po judge si guy... hmm... point ko lang po... si guy ang may choice ng lahat... from the start... he should also face the consequences of his action.

if the guy gave her the stuffs unconditionally... tapos na dapat usapan.. kasi binigay nya yun ng walang kapalit... pero if we are looking for a reward... then its another story... kahit na yung reward na hinihingi natin eh magpakatino yung GRO... kapalit pa din yun. then pag d nabigay nung girl... kasalanan na nung girl? hiningi ba nung girl yun?

Stylistics, i understand your point very well... Did i mention that my ex told me na AYAW NA NYA MAGWORK as a GRO and that it is her ardent desire to finish her studies? There she was presenting herself that she wants to finish her studies already...The problem is how will she support herself and her family in the province? As a person who has the purest of intentions there was also this ardent desire to help my ex so I took care of her and made sure she wont be worrying about financial stuffs... You were right... It all boils down to making a choice... I couldn't agree with you less that it was indeed a big risk on my part to fall in love with my ex... I never looked at her as a GRO or whatever GRO or whatever they are also human beings who deserved to be truly loved like any other person...I fell in love with this person whom I percieved to have loved me din...I looked at her as person who deserves to be loved and not just as a tool of desire, not as a commodity that will be feasted upon by "guests"... The material things are nothing... I learned that big time... We could never buy love... But let me emphasize that I never ever did make use of the material things I gave her as a tool so she can return what i felt for her...Ang alam ko kasi when you love a person unconditional yun. There I was presenting all the purest of intention and love for this person yet again...SHE MADE A CHOICE din... AND I HAVE TO RESPECT THAT... Well here I am facing the consequences of my actions... a person who has shattered dreams and a broken heart... and i have to be man enough to face this. I know time will heal... Honestly, I still wonder about her, i still think about her... But yet again, life must have to move on... :)

What i learned from my experience... Regardless of what she was I accepted her, I never thought about her background or what she does... I fell in love period... There was something about her that falls beyond the realm of the physical... In fact even without sex I really enjoyed her company and it seems so true that she also wants to get to know me deeper... Im sure she had genuine feelings, it just so happened it wasn't focused on me...

The thought of helping her out of where she is was the driving force behind my full "support" of her... and her dreams of finishing school and live a "normal" life really inspired me to help her more. She appeared so sincere that i drowned... I was actually a fool who believed in my own dreams as well... There I was taking each day at a time building dreams for this woman whom I percieved who loved me however... s@%t happens... Im just actually a tool for her... Man by nature is never sated regardless of what kind of background that person has... Guys im sure you know how it feels to fall in love genuinely... It goes beyond bogli or sex... YOu know it just hits you bigtime... When i told my friends about her, they started turning away from me, advicing me to get away from the "mess" I'm in, but yet again my love and desire to help this person genuinely overcame my vigilance... We were together for 2 months, I took care of her like a princess, she was my life... It sucks big time to know that she never really had genuine feelings for me....

I guess the main reason why they tend to abuse those who love them is becasue of the fact that they are confident that this person will do anything for them and they can take advantage of your kindness and generosity in the guise of love....

One day, it will backfire on them bigtime... I believe they will never ever find the kind of love they receive from people who truly are in love with them...

All the money and gifts you spent and lavished on her will bring you good karma someday. Just think that you HELPED someone. As for the MPA, it'll all come back to haunt her be it karma or whatever. Chin up, man! :headsetsmiley:

OK LANG na main-love ang isang guy sa mpa/psp/gro and vice versa..as long as walang namilit.. or it is in their own free will

The feeling must be mutual as in any other relationship.

If this will not be the case...dito pumapasok ang gamitan... coming from either party.

The girl can justify her acts by " Siya naman may gusto non' eh! (as per iwalkalone)

The boy can say.."Talagang natural nya yon".. she's a slut ..in and out"

BOTH SHOULD COMPROMISE....MAGKITA TAYO SA GITNA...

The boy should give the girl a clean slate .... NO BUTS..wala nang ISUSUMBAT PA

The girl out of her true love for the boy(not for any material or financial consideration) should show her love for him..

If the previous sins will not be resurrected and the genuine love shown then only then there is a hope...

post-121447-1172584495.gif

Stylistics, i understand your point very well... Did i mention that my ex told me na AYAW NA NYA MAGWORK as a GRO and that it is her ardent desire to finish her studies? There she was presenting herself that she wants to finish her studies already...The problem is how will she support herself and her family in the province? As a person who has the purest of intentions there was also this ardent desire to help my ex so I took care of her and made sure she wont be worrying about financial stuffs... You were right... It all boils down to making a choice... I couldn't agree with you less that it was indeed a big risk on my part to fall in love with my ex... I never looked at her as a GRO or whatever GRO or whatever they are also human beings who deserved to be truly loved like any other person...I fell in love with this person whom I percieved to have loved me din...I looked at her as person who deserves to be loved and not just as a tool of desire, not as a commodity that will be feasted upon by "guests"... The material things are nothing... I learned that big time... We could never buy love... But let me emphasize that I never ever did make use of the material things I gave her as a tool so she can return what i felt for her...Ang alam ko kasi when you love a person unconditional yun. There I was presenting all the purest of intention and love for this person yet again...SHE MADE A CHOICE din... AND I HAVE TO RESPECT THAT... Well here I am facing the consequences of my actions... a person who has shattered dreams and a broken heart... and i have to be man enough to face this. I know time will heal... Honestly, I still wonder about her, i still think about her... But yet again, life must have to move on... :)

etetski... you were right... it is unconditional... pero some times... we thought that we were giving it... but whenever we are dissapointed with the results...s@%t happens... parekoy... it happened to me... been there... done that... even thinking that i would not fall for her... since knowing she is a GRO... again s@%t happens... i fell... i let it happen... even if i had a Gf at that time... iba rin kasi yung thrill... i may not want that to happen but it happened. pre.. difficult moments come our way... but these things make us better. like gold that is test in fire. naks... you can do it

tama ka dyan! :thumbsupsmiley:

All the money and gifts you spent and lavished on her will bring you good karma someday. Just think that you HELPED someone. As for the MPA, it'll all come back to haunt her be it karma or whatever. Chin up, man! :headsetsmiley:
good karma for etetski?...sigurado yun...bad karma for the MPA...di naman siguro...i think sinubukan din naman nung girl ...di natin talaga alam...since di naman natin alam ang side of her story....pero kita nyo naman yung huling txt nya kay etetski..."ayaw ko nang makasakit"...see?...di sya ganun kasama. :)

OK LANG na main-love ang isang guy sa mpa/psp/gro and vice versa..as long as walang namilit.. or it is in their own free will

The feeling must be mutual as in any other relationship.

If this will not be the case...dito pumapasok ang gamitan... coming from either party.

The girl can justify her acts by " Siya naman may gusto non' eh! (as per iwalkalone)

The boy can say.."Talagang natural nya yon".. she's a slut ..in and out"

BOTH SHOULD COMPROMISE....MAGKITA TAYO SA GITNA...

The boy should give the girl a clean slate .... NO BUTS..wala nang ISUSUMBAT PA

The girl out of her true love for the boy(not for any material or financial consideration) should show her love for him..

If the previous sins will not be resurrected and the genuine love shown then only then there is a hope...

bigat ah... :D

One common theme, I seem to see in this thread is that the MPAs, Psps and GROs we are falling in love with have common denominators.

Its not beauty, but its a plus. Etetsky, I'm sure you are exposed to beautiful stewardesses who practically throw themselves at you.

Heck, its not the sex (I've had super fantastic and extremely great sex with a truck load of women who I will never fall in love with regardless of profession). But there has to be some sort of mental chemistry.

It appears that the women have:

1) intelligence;

2) a promising educational backround :hypocritesmiley:

3) been forced into the profession by need; :cry: and

4) the potential of being happy with you. :wub:

Now, whether your love will be reciprocated is totally within the personality of the girl. I agree with Iwalkalone that being cheated by a woman has nothing to do with her profession, it just so happens that she is into the trade. Likewise, in most cases because they are in need, the person who willingly gives becomes a tempting offer that cannot be refused. But in the end it all boils down to whether or not she really loves you. Which brings us back to the same problem. How do you know if it is real?

One common theme, I seem to see in this thread is that the MPAs, Psps and GROs we are falling in love with have common denominators.

Its not beauty, but its a plus. Etetsky, I'm sure you are exposed to beautiful stewardesses who practically throw themselves at you.

Heck, its not the sex (I've had super fantastic and extremely great sex with a truck load of women who I will never fall in love with regardless of profession). But there has to be some sort of mental chemistry.

It appears that the women have:

1) intelligence;

2) a promising educational backround :hypocritesmiley:

3) been forced into the profession by need; :cry: and

4) the potential of being happy with you. :wub:

Now, whether your love will be reciprocated is totally within the personality of the girl. I agree with Iwalkalone that being cheated by a woman has nothing to do with her profession, it just so happens that she is into the trade. Likewise, in most cases because they are in need, the person who willingly gives becomes a tempting offer that cannot be refused. But in the end it all boils down to whether or not she really loves you. Which brings us back to the same problem. How do you know if it is real?

point well taken.. now... how de we really know that the love is real? same thing goes for how does an MPA know for real yung love nung guy... nasusukat ba sya ng generosity... material things... hmm... i think... trust, faith and hope... trust that her love is real... faith in your partner that she would overcome any temptations not to break the trust and hope that it would last for a lifetime. this goes for both parties...

Here's the problem: Both parties, the GRO and the guest, both start out distrusting the other. The GROs are trained to think that the guest is only courting her to get free sex. The guest is thinking that the GRO is only appearing to like him because it's her job, and she's in it for the money. This atmosphere of distrust may be dispelled by the GRO not asking for any money, and the guy not making sexual advances. Advice for guys: Don't give/ bet anything more than you're willing to lose. You may invest time, money, and effort to win the love of a GRO, pero buisness lang pala sa kanya yun. For the GROs: Only a very small number of guys can really fall for you. Most guys are really just in it for the sex (you really know that anyway).

GROs have a lot of baggage with them. Do you guys really want to deal with that? Ako I've been there, done that, fell for one, played around with others... it's a messy world. GROs are generally morally desensitized. Their profession involves destroying families, relationships... they lie, manipulate, cheat, etc. If a non-GRO chick can cheat on her man, what more for these morally desensitized women?

Again, I'm speaking in general terms. There are some who lead straight and honest lives despite working in clubs. But these are the precious few.

:goatee: Well nohings wrong to fall for those type of girls.. :P :(

:cool: Main thing is one time in your life you follow your heart and made your self happy. Even for such a short time if your relationship did not last. Atleast you had tried and love the Psp/GRO/MPA you fall for. :(

:cool: For me its better that you had made your life happy even for such a short time. Than never had tried and you will regret it someday that you never let go you feeling.. :cool:

:cool: Again only my opinion... :cool:

:cool: Main thing is one time in your life you follow your heart and made your self happy. Even for such a short time if your relationship did not last. Atleast you had tried and love the Psp/GRO/MPA you fall for. :(

:cool: For me its better that you had made your life happy even for such a short time. Than never had tried and you will regret it someday that you never let go you feeling.. :cool:

good points sir agihap1... I did follow my heart and I felt happy even for such a short period of time... I was happy I tried... I guess we both tried... As I mentioned in the previous posts, falling inlove goes beyond the boundary of any profession... Indeed she was in the flesh trade but i never looked at that... What i saw was seemingly a beautiful person who is in dire need of love... Did I court her to get free sex? Never... I courted her becasue i was in love with her... And thats what I did, I followed my heart and I was happy with it... It just so happened that it was never true on the girl's part... Did i blame her? I can never blame her... I guess she made a choice of which I believe will likewise make her happy. And her happiness means not being with me. The sad part is I learned that with her present boyfriend shes not being treated right... Yet again, I have to respect her choice.. She chose to live a life that seems to make her happy... I will never regret the day that i decided to win her heart...

I received an email from her best friend who happens to work with her and she told me everything... Her bestfriend emailed me because she pities me so much, I guess she shouldn't because it's all over anyway. But her bestfriend eventually told me that the moment my ex said yes it was never real. I'll not post the details as its so painful to write.. Yet again no regrets...

again at least I did try...

good karma for etetski?...sigurado yun...bad karma for the MPA...di naman siguro...i think sinubukan din naman nung girl ...di natin talaga alam...since di naman natin alam ang side of her story....pero kita nyo naman yung huling txt nya kay etetski..."ayaw ko nang makasakit"...see?...di sya ganun kasama.

I was happy to actually read that message from her. I fully understood that she never did love me...

That pushed me to move on... But honestly, I still wonder about her specially that i learned that she is being physically abused by her present lover whom she claims she truly loves... naawa ako sa kanya... :cry:

good karma for etetski?...sigurado yun...bad karma for the MPA...di naman siguro...i think sinubukan din naman nung girl ...di natin talaga alam...since di naman natin alam ang side of her story....pero kita nyo naman yung huling txt nya kay etetski..."ayaw ko nang makasakit"...see?...di sya ganun kasama.

I was happy to actually read that message from her. I fully understood that she never did love me...

That pushed me to move on... But honestly, I still wonder about her specially that i learned that she is being physically abused by her present lover whom she claims she truly loves... naawa ako sa kanya... :cry:

wag ka na po maawa...kaya nya yun... ginawa mo naman po yung best mo eh :)

@Juan Carlos

"This is starting to sound like an episode of love notes with Joe D' Mango. We all go thru that bs once in a while bro. You'll get over her. Once you do, matatawa ka na lang sa mga nilagay mo dito sa thread na to. "

----shhhh...hayaan na natin sya...kailangan nya ng makakausap tungkol dito eh... :)

meron talaga ganyang tao... mas gusto nila yung pinaghihirapan at meron din tao na ayaw nila ng i-spoon feed sakanila ang lahat

Edited by $tylistic$

Pare, huwag ka ng makialam at maawa..leave her be.. :unsure:

This is exactly what I'm doing now. Where it will lead to, I really really don't know! :huh:

For the first time in years, I'm happy, smiling.... and while I'm not old in fact, I'm 18 again!

While, I walk, I can hear the BEE GEES singing Staying Alive, like the time Bart Simpson fell in love.

The question is are you in love or just infatuated? lets be honest. In the end is this mutual or not>

Come to think of it, love is not a feeling. Its a decision. Hence, no matter what, you will stick by your decision. Simple isnt it.

So have you decided or not and has she?

yaan mo na...abangan na lang natin yung mga susunod na kabanata ng post nya....mga tol....ready nyo na tissues nyo! wahahaha :P