Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

icis,

funny, i was about to suggest that you stop communicating with her for a few days and see what happens. here you are, doing it already hehe.

although don't do it in extremes. you should still visit her once a week, kahit one or two hours lang. if you completely stop seeing her, she will probably miss you only in the beginning and her feelings might eventually fade away. personal contact is extremely important in a relationship and you have to realize that these girls meet a lot of people everyday. some are good looking and wealthy to boot.

good luck! :D :D :D

Itatanan ko na he he :cool:

Joke kidding aside, thanks for all the advices very much appreciated :thumbsupsmiley: :mtc:

I've been absent in the club for more than a week na and she had texted me wishing me to go there

thrice already. Di ko lang sinipot he he :D

I've texted the waiter asking if she was taken yesterday. The waiter responded "just now" and its about 9:30 already.

Usually by that time she has already a guest as early as 7:30 coz many ask for her. Un lang ngayn lg (Sat.) wala siya early guest wahaha :D (karma yata he he)

I've called her up this Sun. and told her mga March na ako pupunta wahaha. :D

Lets see what happens he he :hypocritesmiley:

Boys and Gals, kindly feel free to share your opinions regarding my situation.

I kinda fell for a KTV Girl. We went out for a couple of times but she finally decided to be serious with someone else. It was quite a painful ordeal but we are still in communication via text and phone calls. I think she liked me even just a tiny bit, but the other person was more to her liking, obviously.

My dilemma is that we never had sex. She is the first girl I have fallen for and now, I am extremely curious as to what it would feel like to have sex with someone I am very much in like with :) Early on, I told her that I never solicited her services because I like her very much and it doesn't feel right to do so. If we were to do it, it's because we like each other (big mistake!! haha).

Now that she is already in a relationship, it is very unlikely that she will have sex with me for no pay. So my question is, if i solicit her services, will she think of me differently now? Will my sincerity to her before be compromised? Will i now be just like most guys, a pig? hehe

I kinda fell for a KTV Girl. We went out for a couple of times but she finally decided to be serious with someone else. It was quite a painful ordeal but we are still in communication via text and phone calls. I think she liked me even just a tiny bit, but the other person was more to her liking, obviously.

My dilemma is that we never had sex. She is the first girl I have fallen for and now, I am extremely curious as to what it would feel like to have sex with someone I am very much in like with :) Early on, I told her that I never solicited her services because I like her very much and it doesn't feel right to do so. If we were to do it, it's because we like each other (big mistake!! haha).

Now that she is already in a relationship, it is very unlikely that she will have sex with me for no pay. So my question is, if i solicit her services, will she think of me differently now? Will my sincerity to her before be compromised? Will i now be just like most guys, a pig? hehe

Just like anything else >>> If you start doubting your self, Bog-Li lang yan.

It's hard to answer your questions, but if she say yes to a paid sex then it's a business thing.

Hi Kim, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that she is already in a relationship. It will certainly be difficult to go about your suggestion given the situation.

It just crossed my mind, that maybe, if we have sex, it will make us closer together, haha.

kung paid sex gagawin mo baka masira tingin nya sayo try the different move

gawin mo subukan mong romantic style flowers... date coffee malay mo you can get lucky

pero dont try the paid sex approach masisira ang magandang position mo :) :)

mr kim is right bro. try to extend ur patience some more. anyway, if u really love her, then sex can wait. you just have to prove to her that you treat her not as an object of desire alone. project that image that you mean business in pursuing her as your gf. if u can afford time, ask her for date for her to know u more and vice versa. yayain mo ng ibang date, like sa avilon zoo date or if pwde gun shooting date or shopping date sa clark or subic. hehehe. medjo mahal but u can still cut some variations to it. goodluck, bro.

Hi Kim, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that she is already in a relationship. It will certainly be difficult to go about your suggestion given the situation.

It just crossed my mind, that maybe, if we have sex, it will make us closer together, haha.

dude easy lang situation mo believe it or not i did date an mpa

who is 2 months pregnant sa live in nya ginagawa ng guy puro pera

at kaigpitan ang alam. im investing in time and care and im getting rewards

pero i have to end it i dont want to ruin her future. basta tyaga lang maginoong

medyo bastos in short huwag kang boring she will fall for you :P :)

Edited by Mr KIM
thanks for the reply puyah. but can you kindly clarify what you mean by doubting myself? thanks :)

In situations like such under normal conditions, you just have to let go of all worries and do it.

Pero just like you said, she's already in a commited (somewhat) relationship.

Kung talagang skins' lang ang gusto mo, pay up and the hell with it kung ano isipin nya as long as you're rid of your boner.

Pero kung palagay mo ay medyo may pa-utot feeling ka, just let go and hunt someplace else. Sometimes the hassle is not worth it.

Bog-Li lang talaga yan, there's no way you can tell me or anyone else here that you decided one night and walked inside this place thinking "hmm dito ko makikita yung babaeng ihaharap ko sa altar and share my hard earned money with". You know that's BS.

Stuffs like this happens.

I know kasi I'm in same situation too, but there's a difference sa atin. I went for it and still going. Very happy and content wag lang malalaman ng esmi ko otherwise, by law, huhubaran ako nun. hahahaha

Goodluck sa yo and PEACE!

I hate to be an insensitive bastard, but I suggest you bang her :blink: . For some reason it is easier to get the heart of a woman you are already banging rather than the other way around. Guys generally fall in love to women they have not had sex with, they idealize them and put them in some kind of crazy pedestal. On the other hand, if you get to bang her, YOU will have the choice of whether you will keep her on the pedestal or not. For me nakedness equalizes all of us, her leverage over you will disappear. In the end, if she dumps you, at least in the back of your mind you f#&ked the living s@%t out of her :boo: . This fact would have cushioned any and all heartaches I might have had as a younger man.

very interesting thread...

this does happen, since as discussed previously we're all human. so there's reallynothing wrong if the two fall in love.

however, whatever the result of the relationship will be entirely up to the parties involved (whether both are happy or heart-broken in the end)

the situation is very subjective (i.e. each case has its own unique attributes) what may be true for some may not be true for others.

As accurately mentioned earlier, a relationship between the two is hit or miss thing. Thus, it may be better not too risk more than you are willing to lose. Otherwise, you may end up burned...

but let me share that i am fortunate. i am one of those who fell in love with an MPA/PSP. this happened several years ago. we're still together and have two kids. She has stopped her line of work since the time we were together.

So sometimes love finds a way. :)

Thanks guys for all your interesting replies.

It seems to me that I fell for her because I have been alone for so long. She made me extremely happy because I felt like I escaped the walls of desolation. But falling in love is far from true love. Time to move on. Sex or no sex with her.

I heard there's a new sweet girl in one of the clubs I go to. I'll give her a visit soon!! :D :D :D

very interesting thread...

this does happen, since as discussed previously we're all human. so there's reallynothing wrong if the two fall in love.

however, whatever the result of the relationship will be entirely up to the parties involved (whether both are happy or heart-broken in the end)

the situation is very subjective (i.e. each case has its own unique attributes) what may be true for some may not be true for others.

As accurately mentioned earlier, a relationship between the two is hit or miss thing. Thus, it may be better not too risk more than you are willing to lose. Otherwise, you may end up burned...

but let me share that i am fortunate. i am one of those who fell in love with an MPA/PSP. this happened several years ago. we're still together and have two kids. She has stopped her line of work since the time we were together.

So sometimes love finds a way. :)

very nice ang story nyo dude... stay inlove with each other! ignore mga past na di maganda.... :cool:

that's true love! :thumbsupsmiley: :mtc: :heart:

I hate to be an insensitive bastard, but I suggest you bang her :blink: . For some reason it is easier to get the heart of a woman you are already banging rather than the other way around. Guys generally fall in love to women they have not had sex with, they idealize them and put them in some kind of crazy pedestal. On the other hand, if you get to bang her, YOU will have the choice of whether you will keep her on the pedestal or not. For me nakedness equalizes all of us, her leverage over you will disappear. In the end, if she dumps you, at least in the back of your mind you f#&ked the living s@%t out of her :boo: . This fact would have cushioned any and all heartaches I might have had as a younger man.

I was about to say the same thing, bang her and get it over with, after reassess if you still feel the same, I have this ultimate crush on someone but she already has someone else, I feel I care for her and I want her to be my gf (even if I already have one now)

I feel like I wanna give everything to her yet I still feel that if only I were to be given the chance to take her to bed, I have a feeling I'd forget her easily.

As vincechase said, its basically we cant get them so they're on a pedestal. The pedestal does wonders to one :P

I was about to say the same thing, bang her and get it over with, after reassess if you still feel the same, I have this ultimate crush on someone but she already has someone else, I feel I care for her and I want her to be my gf (even if I already have one now)

I feel like I wanna give everything to her yet I still feel that if only I were to be given the chance to take her to bed, I have a feeling I'd forget her easily.

As vincechase said, its basically we cant get them so they're on a pedestal. The pedestal does wonders to one :P

Dude, there is a flipside to banging a woman and forgetting her because she fell out of the pedestal.

I also had occassions where some girls did not fall out of the pedestal. Its like when your banging her, condomless, and its like your soul is getting sucked into her vagina :blink: . In every pump you are slowly but surely losing yourself :boo: . After that its like you are so into her, you actually got lost in her :wub: . You end up like a dog on a leash :wacko: . A slave. Damn!

I think this thread is in honor of some guys who had this experience.

At least when the turd hits the fan and she leaves you. You still have the satisfaction that you banged her. :D