Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i once inlove to mpa who used to be my crush during our younger days but she ignored my true intention to her,so i ask myself "do a psp/mpa have a stonecold heart? a frigid feelings? do they feel and see the good intention of one person? :(

sad to say yes "some" mpa/psp have a stonecold heart and frigid feelings (im not saying that all mpa/psp are like this). they just thought that you are just playing games with them, worst of all they just use you. they cant feel and see the real and good person and also the giood intention of this people.

im just quoting what one of my friend have already said "this kind of people (the people who falls in love with an mpa/psp with good intentions) are just few of a kind"

i once inlove to mpa who used to be my crush during our younger days but she ignored my true intention to her,so i ask myself "do a psp/mpa have a stonecold heart? a frigid feelings? do they feel and see the good intention of one person?

sad to say yes "some" mpa/psp have a stonecold heart and frigid feelings (im not saying that all mpa/psp are like this). they just thought that you are just playing games with them, worst of all they just use you. they cant feel and see the real and good person and also the giood intention of this people.

im just quoting what one of my friend have already said "this kind of people (the people who falls in love with an mpa/psp with good intentions) are just few of a kind"

frigid feelings? stonecold heart?

woah...didn't it ever occured to you that...maybe...just maybe...this MPA/PSP is just not in to you in the first place? so why would you expect her to care about how you feel? it's not as if she lead you on right?...what? just cuz you fall inlove with someone...you expect na dapat at tama lang na mainlove din sya sayo? what kind of thinking is that? :blink:

"they just thought that you are just playing games with them, worst of all they just use you. they cant feel and see the real and good person and also the giood intention of this people."

no...same answer...she's just not into you...and yes you got phunked :boo: you picked the worst kind of female biatch...and you let her fool you...you didn't listen to the people who knows her well....too bad....toldyah! :P

i think what is clear is this: 999 out of 1000 times, , probably more, the mpa is nice because it's part of the transaction.

similar to why an sm saleslady will smile when you buy a pair of pants, an mpa will give you a gfe because it's good for the business.

exactly....but ofcourse there are cases when an MPA/Psp meets her "katapat"....y'know...the one with the "wutever" factor. Kahit naman ordinary na tao ganun eh....

pasingit lang:

psp/mpa/ba meets old/semi-dashing/average guy visiting from overseas.

somehow they eventually fall for each other.

foreign dude goes back, longs for her and makes the decision to get her.

he eventually flies over again, marries her, comes back. prepares documents

and sometime later, girl flies over to join him.

that was years ago. now they have children and are doing well.

she works as well, though her job is totally different from what she used to do.

apparently, the guy's not really bothered about her past as she's a good wife

& mother.

nasa malayo na siya and she had taken taken full advantage of

the chance to start all over again. wala namang uungkat at mag-iintriga sa past

niya sa bagong neighborhood niya kaya medyo mas madali sa kanyang magbago ng

pananaw at layunin sa buhay. at mahal niya ang pamilya nya.

fictional scenario ? actually may mga istoryang ganyan dito (at sa states din).

and di ito limited sa mga pinays; iba-ibang nationalities ang may ganitong istorya.

of course marami ding relationships na nag-end in miserable failures, but that's

another story.

Love with a PSP/MPA/GRO is a hit or miss affair. It can result in several ways:

1.) Guy and Gal are totally in love, crazy about each other, pays no never mind to the wagging tongues of others. A true love story.

2.) Guy falls in love with Gal, Gal decides to take advantage of Guy, after some time, Gal goes back to idiotic life ... a true disaster story.

3.) Gal falls in love with Guy, Guy decides to take advantage of Gal, after some time, Guy dumps Gal to go with a different Gal ... a true disaster story.

4.) Guy and Gal are totally in love, crazy about each other, but somewhere along the way, the Guy becomes extremely jealous of the Gal's past. Later on they break up and are both embittered by life's experiences ... a true disaster story.

I'm certain there are others, but so far, it's only 25% workable (and probably going down.)

Love with a PSP/MPA/GRO is a hit or miss affair. It can result in several ways:

1.) Guy and Gal are totally in love, crazy about each other, pays no never mind to the wagging tongues of others. A true love story.

2.) Guy falls in love with Gal, Gal decides to take advantage of Guy, after some time, Gal goes back to idiotic life ... a true disaster story.

3.) Gal falls in love with Guy, Guy decides to take advantage of Gal, after some time, Guy dumps Gal to go with a different Gal ... a true disaster story.

4.) Guy and Gal are totally in love, crazy about each other, but somewhere along the way, the Guy becomes extremely jealous of the Gal's past. Later on they break up and are both embittered by life's experiences ... a true disaster story.

I'm certain there are others, but so far, it's only 25% workable (and probably going down.)

To be honest, I discovered that I'm a very very jealous guy, and it was very difficult for (and somethimes still is) my girlfriend, now asawa...but we talked a lot and she was very understanding about my jealous feeling, and we survived, so we shifted (using ur scale) from 4 to 1. I think its important that u really want to go for the relationship! Every time I act jealous i saw how much I hurted here feelings, kasi she is the most faithfull girl I know, but I couldn't (can't) help it.

And every relation have's it own kind of trouble!

So just accept that a relation ship needs working, PSP or not....u have to invest...time, patience, understanding,...like they say in France: U have to mix water with the wine, so both partners can drink it. Or like they say in my country: never eat the soup as hot when just served, give it tyme to cool down!

ingatz

To be honest, I discovered that I'm a very very jealous guy, and it was very difficult for (and somethimes still is) my girlfriend, now asawa...but we talked a lot and she was very understanding about my jealous feeling, and we survived, so we shifted (using ur scale) from 4 to 1. I think its important that u really want to go for the relationship! Every time I act jealous i saw how much I hurted here feelings, kasi she is the most faithfull girl I know, but I couldn't (can't) help it.

And every relation have's it own kind of trouble!

So just accept that a relation ship needs working, PSP or not....u have to invest...time, patience, understanding,...like they say in France: U have to mix water with the wine, so both partners can drink it. Or like they say in my country: never eat the soup as hot when just served, give it tyme to cool down!

ingatz

That is true, all relationships need work, however, if your girlfriend/significant other/wife is a practicing PSP/MPA, the green monster will often rear its ugly head. I'm happy you and your wife have shifted to the best possible status on my (still working on it) scale. Tres magnifique m'sieu.
frigid feelings? stonecold heart?

woah...didn't it ever occured to you that...maybe...just maybe...this MPA/PSP is just not in to you in the first place? so why would you expect her to care about how you feel? it's not as if she lead you on right?...what? just cuz you fall inlove with someone...you expect na dapat at tama lang na mainlove din sya sayo? what kind of thinking is that? :blink:

"they just thought that you are just playing games with them, worst of all they just use you. they cant feel and see the real and good person and also the giood intention of this people."

no...same answer...she's just not into you...and yes you got phunked :boo: you picked the worst kind of female biatch...and you let her fool you...you didn't listen to the people who knows her well....too bad....toldyah! :P

i didnt want to start a debate on this topic, much more against one of my good friend but i cant help to react to some points. so here goes some of my answers.

first, i didnt say in my post na dapat at tama na mainlove din sya sayo just because that you love her so much. the point that i wanted to emphasize here is that since the guy has expressed his feelings sana naman maging transparent din sya dun sa guy meaning go straight to the point if may aasahan or wala. sabi nga nila pag inlove ka "Love with no regrets whatever the outcome maybe" kasi ginusto mo yan at ikaw ang nagdesisyon nyan.

secondly, on the topic being also get phunked and being fooled, no offense meant, i still do give the "benefit of the doubt"

mah friend no offense meant in my reactions to your post.

peace out!

i didnt want to start a debate on this topic, much more against one of my good friend but i cant help to react to some points. so here goes some of my answers.

first, i didnt say in my post na dapat at tama na mainlove din sya sayo just because that you love her so much. the point that i wanted to emphasize here is that since the guy has expressed his feelings sana naman maging transparent din sya dun sa guy meaning go straight to the point if may aasahan or wala. sabi nga nila pag inlove ka "Love with no regrets whatever the outcome maybe" kasi ginusto mo yan at ikaw ang nagdesisyon nyan.

secondly, on the topic being also get phunked and being fooled, no offense meant, i still do give the "benefit of the doubt"

mah friend no offense meant in my reactions to your post.

peace out!

sana naman maging transparent din sya dun sa guy meaning go straight to the point if may aasahan or wala

DAPAT talaga ganyan....but in your case "user " yung girl...how then would she be able to make good use of you kung tatablahin ka nya from the start diba?...sayang naman mga benefits na makukuha nya sayo....

that's good to hear from you mah pwend...keep those hopes up..cross those fingers and pray you don't get "phunked"

good luck! :rolleyes:

I thought I was in love with an MPA recently, couldn't have been lust because I liked her, but couldn't get it up, so we just spent the time talking. She is very nice, so I would like to get to know her better. Unfortunately, I know that so many other guys are partaking of her services.

Dude, I can relate to that. It's the same thing that happened to me with a PSP.

But in the end....I decided not to pursue....it's from an advice from a friend...

Dude, I can relate to that. It's the same thing that happened to me with a PSP.

But in the end....I decided not to pursue....it's from an advice from a friend...

can't say it's bad to listen to friends' advice....sana lang your friend also knows the Psp...atleast dapat may basehan advice nya sayo ...kase kung ang basehan lang ay dahil Psp lang sya...unfair naman yata yun...oh well...

can't say it's bad to listen to friends' advice....sana lang your friend also knows the Psp...atleast dapat may basehan advice nya sayo ...kase kung ang basehan lang ay dahil Psp lang sya...unfair naman yata yun...oh well...
Exactly, don't judge a book by the cover, get to know the person behind the title of PSP or MPA. Who knows? The lady inside might just be the one your heart needs.