Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

If you haven't read my thread....

I too have been involved with one

same thing with spongebobby, she doesn't know my real name, address, occupation, etc.

She doesn't ask, I don't tell.

i used to think that she was just playing a game with me

but she did some things that I didn't expect

and now I'm thinking of breaking it off

because I'm afraid of this "thing" turning into something else entirely.

that would be bad

i cringe when i read guys in mtc write FRs about her. i cringe when men speak of her like she's a piece of meat. it bothers you and you want to cut off the poster's dick, but you know there's nothing you can do about it. that's the nature of the beast.

f*cking aye

If you haven't read my thread....

I too have been involved with one

same thing with spongebobby, she doesn't know my real name, address, occupation, etc.

She doesn't ask, I don't tell.

i used to think that she was just playing a game with me

but she did some things that I didn't expect

that would be bad

f*cking aye

that would be bad

WHY? because we are not worthy of being loved by people like yourself?...kaya tuloy karamihan sa min nauuwi sa mga papa..papalamunin..papaload..papa anak...mga walang kwentang lalake...na di rin naman sila papa kasalan...kase yun lang mga ganun ang may lakas ng loob na tumanggap sa mga kagaya namin...sabagay...siguro nga we and guys like those...are of the same kind...kaya bagay lang magsama...mga matatapang ang sikmura...hahaha! :lol:

Just awhile ago..I saw a co-mpa....she was talking to someone over the phone (can't help but watch and listen...nakakaawa kase how she cries)...guest daw nya yun...and she was saying things like (while crying*)..."ok...lang...syempre masakit....kase ikaw eh...sabi mo...hanggang friends lang tayo...*sobs"

After their conversation...i tried cheering her up...sabi ko...Ay nakoh...remember...sis...mga sirena tayo...at ang mga sirena ay di nababagay sa mga taga lupa! para lang tayo sa mga shokoy! :lol: ngayon kung talagang di ka mapigilan...hala humanap ka ng mahiwagang kabibe! :lol: :lol:

ayun...nag smile din ang loka :)

WHY? because we are not worthy of being loved by people like yourself?...kaya tuloy karamihan sa min nauuwi sa mga papa..papalamunin..papaload..papa anak...mga walang kwentang lalake...na di rin naman sila papa kasalan...kase yun lang mga ganun ang may lakas ng loob na tumanggap sa mga kagaya namin...sabagay...siguro nga we and guys like those...are of the same kind...kaya bagay lang magsama...mga matatapang ang sikmura...hahaha! :lol:

Just awhile ago..I saw a co-mpa....she was talking to someone over the phone (can't help but watch and listen...nakakaawa kase how she cries)...guest daw nya yun...and she was saying things like (while crying*)..."ok...lang...syempre masakit....kase ikaw eh...sabi mo...hanggang friends lang tayo...*sobs"

After their conversation...i tried cheering her up...sabi ko...Ay nakoh...remember...sis...mga sirena tayo...at ang mga sirena ay di nababagay sa mga taga lupa! para lang tayo sa mga shokoy! :lol: ngayon kung talagang di ka mapigilan...hala humanap ka ng mahiwagang kabibe! :lol: :lol:

ayun...nag smile din ang loka :)

and in what kind/category mo naman ako ilalagay ha? :cry:

for a change, napatawa mo ako. :D madalas naiiyak ako sa posts mo,eh.

and in what kind/category mo naman ako ilalagay ha? :cry:

sorry to say friend...di ka siokoy...isa kang...Spiderman! :lol:

...no kidding, you are just one of the few...sobrang persistent..unfortunately...she's just not into you.That's got nothing to do with her being an MPA or you falling for an MPA.. Such is life mah friend. :)

It is very easy to fall for a psp when your dick is thinking. You have to try and look beyong and get a glimpse of your future with the psp to have some kind of reality check

sorry to say friend...di ka siokoy...isa kang...Spiderman! :lol:

...no kidding, you are just one of the few...sobrang persistent..unfortunately...she's just not into you.That's got nothing to do with her being an MPA or you falling for an MPA.. Such is life mah friend. :)

What is an MPA?

Hello everyone, newbie here what is an MPA?

It is very easy to fall for a psp when your dick is thinking. You have to try and look beyong and get a glimpse of your future with the psp to have some kind of reality check

What is an MPA?

Hello everyone, newbie here what is an MPA?

Mga Perverts'Angels :lol: :lol:

IF U FALL IN MPA/PSP DONT GO SEX W/ HER GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY WANT UR ONLY EXPLOITNG THEIR NEEDS IN LIFE

amen to that bro :flowers: pero sex for moneh po talaga ang deal...ganun talaga yun... falling for them shouldn't even cross a client's mind...mawiwindang ka lang :boo:

Edited by iwalkalone
WHY? because we are not worthy of being loved by people like yourself

it's not that, and don't say that they're not worthy of my love. It's the other way around, I'm not worthy of what she's starting to show me.

Never asked anything of her, yet she still continues to give.

I, on the flip side, don't give anything except casual conversation and the usual advice and lambing here and there.

I can't take that from her.

she deserves someone who can be with her anytime she wants. Someone who'll actually be there for her when she needs it. someone who has her back.

someone like that

not an assh*le like me

not me

flame away

it's not that, and don't say that they're not worthy of my love. It's the other way around, I'm not worthy of what she's starting to show me.

I, on the flip side, don't give anything except casual conversation and the usual advice and lambing here and there.

she deserves someone who can be with her anytime she wants. Someone who'll actually be there for her when she needs it. someone who has her back.

someone like that

not an assh*le like me

not me

flame away

Honga noh....it's not always the client who falls for MPAs/PSPs......sometimes it's the other way around. Tough :rolleyes: Either way....these things should really be avoided at all cost....mahirap talaga.... :blink:

someone like that

not an assh*le like me

not me

flame away

well, can't you try to be that guy? sabi nga nila, "if there's a will, there's a way."

well, can't you try to be that guy? sabi nga nila, "if there's a will, there's a way."

it's complicated

too many things going on in my life right now

I'd love to be that guy

but given the way things are right now in my life, I could try

but ultimately I would fail

and that wouldn't be fair

Oh, you know it makes me so angry 'cause I know that in time

I'll only make you cry - Jeff Buckley Last Goodbye

it was a few years ago.....I fell in love with a GRO...I proposed to her but I found out that she had a live-in partner from 1 of her friends...I was really devastated....it took me many months to just to get over her...

Now....here I go again...I think I'm falling to a PSP that I had just met....she is nice and has a lot to offer (not that kind of offer).....when I see those FRs, it just like a knife cutting through your heart....but that's her life.....if you want it to change....take a step forward.....

Now....here I go again...I think I'm falling to a PSP that I had just met....she is nice and has a lot to offer (not that kind of offer).....when I see those FRs, it just like a knife cutting through your heart....but that's her life.....if you want it to change....take a step forward.....

good luck, bro. i just wish that the other guys who become her guests will see her more as just a service provider. na nasasaktan rin siya, lumuluha, tumatawa. pero i doubt. if a man truly cares for a psp or mpa, he wouldn't refer her to his friends, to try her out.

sometimes i'm tempted to visit the mpa i once knew well. she's a superstar in her mp anyway, and ask her what happened: why she came back to her work when she promised she won't, why she suddenly disappeared. but i'd rather not know the answers. i'm not sure who'll get hurt more. ako o siya.

looks like you fell hard SB

if a man truly cares for a psp or mpa, he wouldn't refer her to his friends, to try her out

this here is a dilemma in itself

many things to consider

if the girl is an MPA/PSP we can assume that her job is her only source of income. It brings food to the table. In some cases it helps her family.

Referring more clients/guys/nerds/pervs to try her would undoubtedly raise her income, giving her more food on the table, and a little bit more for her family. It's support in a twisted sort of way

But then again, you wouldn't want someone to ravage someone you care about. I mean just the visual of somebody placing their filthy hands on her, makes your blood boil, your stomach turn and your fists ball into knots of rage.

kinda tough ain't it?

many things to consider

if the girl is an MPA/PSP we can assume that her job is her only source of income. It brings food to the table. In some cases it helps her family.

Referring more clients/guys/nerds/pervs to try her would undoubtedly raise her income, giving her more food on the table, and a little bit more for her family. It's support in a twisted sort of way

But then again, you wouldn't want someone to ravage someone you care about. I mean just the visual of somebody placing their filthy hands on her, makes your blood boil, your stomach turn and your fists ball into knots of rage.

kinda tough ain't it?

i agree 100%

many things to consider

kinda tough ain't it?

I took a Philo class before where we were taught that there is only one decision to take in any given situation.

That decision is the one that is based on what is correct given the realities of those involved in said situation.

This statement is the deciding factor in your dilemma:

Until you are ready to financially support her so she can get out of her current profession, your only call is to accept that she works in the flesh trade. Even if it means referring prospective clients to her.

It might make your blood boil and make you want to tear someone's guts out but that is THE ONLY course of action to take.

This is assuming, of course, that the girl has no other skills or qualifications that will allow her to find a different job.

it was a few years ago.....I fell in love with a GRO...I proposed to her but I found out that she had a live-in partner from 1 of her friends...I was really devastated....it took me many months to just to get over her...

bakit pho anu pho meron dito na kelangan kong basahin?? :( :( :( :( :(

para di pho o.t

wala naman siguro masama mainlove sa psp/mp diba??? di rin naman namin ginusto to eh kahit kami rin naman naiinlove sa mga clients namin eh kinakain na lang namin mga pride namin dahil natatakot kami at nahihiya din,kung alam nyo lang kung gaanu kasakit samin ang mainlove sa clients namin at pagagalitan ang sarili namin "wag na wag kang maiinlove girl lumagay ka sa lugar mo" yan lagi kong sinasabi ko sa sarili ko :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kinda tough ain't it?

Giving her more clients is not the only solution to that. If you really love her that much, help her find her a normal job. Help her support her family. By doing that, you don't have to think of your dilemma. She wouldn't financially problematic and she wouldn't have to take clients.

It's just so simple if your love for her is great.

Giving her more clients is not the only solution to that. If you really love her that much, help her find her a normal job. Help her support her family. By doing that, you don't have to think of your dilemma. She wouldn't financially problematic and she wouldn't have to take clients.

i may tend to agree with you saucybabe... if "true and unconditional love" is present then your recommendation would be the proper alternative. Guide/ convince the MPA/PSP to leave this kind of business and start anew.

However, in most cases the above alternative is easier said than done. Lots of things to consider.

If you really love her that much, help her find her a normal job.

for most of these ladies. this is the only way to make money. when i say make money, i mean the make money at amount that they need and at the speed that they would require it.

Learning a new trade would take a lot of time, and lets face it not every entry level job in the country would let them rake in the dough needed to support themselves, their family and everyone else that depends on them.

Although you would want to act like the hero and sweep her off her feet, this is often not the case. Most of the guys that fall for MPAs/PSPs etc, are just regular guys, with regular incomes.

so noble and so naive. Sadly the real world doesn't always work out that way.

Honga noh....it's not always the client who falls for MPAs/PSPs......sometimes it's the other way around. Tough :rolleyes: Either way....these things should really be avoided at all cost....mahirap talaga.... :blink:

What if a certain client loves u "unconditionally" and u found out that his really head over heels in love with you.... His really too "persistent and consistent" about the love his offering (time tested)... also very willing to take you out from that job and will provide for everything you will need.

Would you somehow consider it and reciprocate the love his showing to you??? Is it possible for you to love him back??

What if a certain client loves u "unconditionally" and u found out that his really head over heels in love with you.... His really too "persistent and consistent" about the love his offering (time tested)... also very willing to take you out from that job and will provide for everything you will need.

Would you somehow consider it and reciprocate the love his showing to you??? Is it possible for you to love him back??

For me kase....ang love nararamdaman yan eh...the moment na ma meet mo yung guy...alam mo agad na PWEDE mo syang mahalin... at pag na meet ko yung guy na sinasabi mo na a certain client loves u "unconditionally" and u found out that his really head over heels in love with you.... His really too "persistent and consistent" about the love his offering (time tested)... also very willing to take you out from that job and will provide for everything you will need.

tapos sa kanya ko pa na feel yung sinasabi kong.."PWEDE" na dapat na maramdaman the moment na ma meet ko yung guy...aba eh...kasalang umaatikabo na yan! :boo:

All I can say is that people, being people, would often be influenced by the opinions and thoughts of friends, families, and loved ones. This being the case, society frowns on "women of ill-repute". If a person were to truly be in love with a woman of this type, be prepared to be ostracized.

I once was ... unfortunately, she changed her mind and went after the money.