Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i donot find anything wrong with falling in love with a mpa. i am in love with two of them. but the thing is i am a married man. but there are days that you think twice. but there are things to consider. dala mo ang buong pamilya ng mga mpa minsan. but so is the case sometimes with your wife.

just this kaya ba ninyong tangapin na if you are walking in the mall with a mpa or your friend recognize her as a mpa. are you willing to accept the fact that she was used by your friend. if you can accept that them i see no problem

but if you are really in love with a mpa just make sure na you are not just toying around with her for the sake of free sex. be sure you can accept who she is and what see used to be. everybody desrves a chance to change

Just as a note, ladies and gentlemen, let us try to keep certain things in mind.

1.) PSPs/MPAs/KTV-girls are all people, like all other members of the human race, they want to love and be loved.

2.) PSPs/MPAs/KTV-girls are in their line of work to earn money. Now if you (the guy) were able and willing to support their financial needs, great, otherwise, you are asking them to starve. Inasmuch as love makes the world go around ... it doesn't pay the bills, nor does it put food on the table. Thus it is illogical to ask the lady to quit their job.

3.) If you (the guy), knowingly fall in love with a PSP/MPA/KTV-girl, then enter into the relationship with eyes wide open. We men can have sex with multiple partners without involving the heart, women can do it too.

If you can overcome the jealousy (and let's face it, with out strong Hispanic-culture based background, the green-eyed monster lurks all around us), and if you can accept her for who she is, then be happy, work hard, that way you can try to get her out of her profession ASAP.

BTW, take note, life now is hard, making an honest buck is hard enough for those of us fortunate enough to have college diplomas. How many of these girls have that advantage???

• 2 weeks later...
agree ako, mga gaya kase namin...psychologically and emotionally disturbed na....kaw ba namn magkaganito di ka mawiwindang?...kaya....kahit nagmamahal kami...mahirap talaga kaming makasama. -_-

i agree with you po. kaso nasa tao na yun kung paano nila idala yun. may kasabihan nga tayo db na "pag gusto maraming paraan. pag ayaw madaming dahilan."

Just as a note, ladies and gentlemen, let us try to keep certain things in mind.

1.) PSPs/MPAs/KTV-girls are all people, like all other members of the human race, they want to love and be loved.

2.) PSPs/MPAs/KTV-girls are in their line of work to earn money. Now if you (the guy) were able and willing to support their financial needs, great, otherwise, you are asking them to starve. Inasmuch as love makes the world go around ... it doesn't pay the bills, nor does it put food on the table. Thus it is illogical to ask the lady to quit their job.

3.) If you (the guy), knowingly fall in love with a PSP/MPA/KTV-girl, then enter into the relationship with eyes wide open. We men can have sex with multiple partners without involving the heart, women can do it too.

If you can overcome the jealousy (and let's face it, with out strong Hispanic-culture based background, the green-eyed monster lurks all around us), and if you can accept her for who she is, then be happy, work hard, that way you can try to get her out of her profession ASAP.

BTW, take note, life now is hard, making an honest buck is hard enough for those of us fortunate enough to have college diplomas. How many of these girls have that advantage???

you said it right master! amen to that! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

muka naman kawawa un girl!!!!! bro dapat be fair to ur ex kalalaki mong tao!!!! :goatee:

ehem pasabat lang alam mo kung gusto mo pahintuin un gf mo kailangan kaya mo na sya tulungan saka bakit parang ikaw ang mukang kawawa dito??? mali ata yun ha kahit di ko pa namemeet yung gf mo alam ko na mabuti syang tao!!

At the risk of sounding cynical, were you both paid by swithotguy's ex to post these here?

It doesnt take a genius to figure out that youre either her clients, friends or both.

Fact remains the ex lied big time to her then bf. No amount of defense on your part will erase that.

Are you both so pussy whipped that you would post anything to defend the ex?

Or... by some weird stretch of the imagination, perhaps youre the ex herself using an alternate handle?

LOL.

agree ako, mga gaya kase namin...psychologically and emotionally disturbed na....kaw ba namn magkaganito di ka mawiwindang?...kaya....kahit nagmamahal kami...mahirap talaga kaming makasama. -_-

i admire your honesty :)

now, on to the issue at hand, i guess no one is saying that getting involved with a psp is nothing out of the ordinary...and we heard it from iwalkalone herself....pero mahirap din naman maging sarado ang isip...i'm sure meron dyan ganyang affairs na nag-work out...hats-off to them B)

i admire your honesty :)

now, on to the issue at hand, i guess no one is saying that getting involved with a psp is nothing out of the ordinary...and we heard it from iwalkalone herself....pero mahirap din naman maging sarado ang isip...i'm sure meron dyan ganyang affairs na nag-work out...hats-off to them B)

yup, may tendency kase kaming maging insecure sa relationship...posessive...at emotionally unstable. Di lang yan...kahit siguro..ialis mo sa work ang isang kagaya namin para baguhin ang buhay....nahihirapan parin mag fit kase mahirap kalimutan ang past. Siguro kailangan munang dumaan sa counselling, therapy...or psychiatrist...

• Like (+1) 1
yup, may tendency kase kaming maging insecure sa relationship...posessive...at emotionally unstable. Di lang yan...kahit siguro..ialis mo sa work ang isang kagaya namin para baguhin ang buhay....nahihirapan parin mag fit kase mahirap kalimutan ang past. Siguro kailangan munang dumaan sa counselling, therapy...or psychiatrist...

You have a point.

But you know... and I will always maintain that whether youre a PSP or an MPA, it all boils down to the fact that were all people. Subject to the same frailties and insecurities.

What im saying is this - in the same way that we urge the people to see MPAs and PSPs as regular people, I think it goes both ways. MPAs and PSPs should also come to terms with the fact that they are regular people, who just happen to have been pushed by circumstance into working in that kind of a job. I think a lot of the stigma attached to people working in these professions is due to the fact that our country remains to be very conservative to this time.

At the risk of sounding unsympathetic (which believe me, im not), being an MPA or a PSP does not mean that you all have the monopoly on life's miseries. Believe me, I know there are people out there who hold regular jobs who have more hang ups, fears and insecurities than those working in the flesh trade.

Whats my point? Give yourselves a break. Youre not pariahs. Youre regular people too. Just like the rest of us.

me basta like ko tanggap ko...

kahit ano pa yan....

i had a psp gf once... and am proud to say na instrumental me sa kanyang pagbabago... Mahirap pero basta may tiwala sa isat isa kakayanin pa rin yun....

nakapagtapos siya ng nursing... passed the board with flying colors...

nasa UK siya ngayon.. at best friends kami...

Just a question to you miss iwalkalone, aren't you interested in working on a call center? Or the salary from a call center still isn't enough for you? Because you seem to write good english, and i assume that you also speak good english. Beacuse in my case, I have been offered job opportunities in 3 call centers(basically i've been interviewed 3 times and all of them offered me a job). And I also know that they don't require college diplomas, as long as you can speak english, it's good enough for them.

My point here is...I have a cousin who works on a call center and he is capable of supporting his wife and daughter with his current income, but some MPA/PSP's can't do that? No pun intended here, but does this imply that MPA's and PSP's are already used to the comforts that they are receiving on their current work, that they don't want a normal work(which pays much lower of course) anymore?

To Swithotguy...

Dude, you're still young...been in your sutuation before(although not an MPA/PSP), but she is soooo demanding(material/money wise), and always telling me that if i want her, i should support her family, give her needs etc etc...But she is not doing anything to improve her financial status(meaning typical tamad), that is the same with her brothers, because one time i was able to find her brother a job, and for just a span of 3 days...her brother already quit the job saying that it was hard...he can't handle the job and all of those bullshit reasons a typical tamad can give. To cut the story short, my relationship with this girl ended when I found out that she was already seeing other guy since she already sucked me dry of my resources. (Hey, there also comes a time when I bought her an 8210 fone, which is at around 20K+ at that time, and i was still using my 5110 nokia) At first I was really thinking that I can change her as a person, but I guess i was wrong. So Dude, I don't know if our thinking is of the same, but at that time....What really pissed me off is...after losing everything I have, I didn't even manage to achieve my goal of changing her perspective in life or better yet, just to improve her lifestyle.

Also, look at the brightside dude, when i lost my girlfriend, i started to clean up my debts(don't want to say that the reason for me having tons of debts is because of my ex-gf, it's also my fault anyway), buy all the things i want(considering the money i have saved myself since i lost her), hell i even went to a lot of KTV's and MP's. So cheer up bro, believe me, you will be much much happier after you have recovered, and don't let your guilt(thinking that you can still change her, or what will happen to her if you leave her, how can she survive without your guidance bullshit hold you back). Also, next time you get an MPA or PSP, make sure you pay her, don't try to shoot for a free sex since that's when the intimate relationship starts. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of MPA's and PSP's, I also consider them as my friends, but that's just how far Ill go with them. But everytime I have sex with them, i always give them the regular tip they get from other guest(i still push the money to them, even if they don't want to take it), so i won't feel any guilt of taking advantage of our relationship.

So to summarize it all...love yourself first dude, buy yourself a nice cellphone, jeans, shoes, shirts, hell...buy yourself a car!!(instead of giving your money to your girl right??) Impress other chicks in your school, don't exchange your barkada to your girlfriend!!(what i mean is try to be flexible and still go out with your friends even if you have a girlfriend).

i dont know about you guys but based on my very recent experience, some of them are just using me. one stands out as in napaniwala ako na mahal ako. sayang, i have learned to really like her pa naman. take note ha...only some of them. hindi ko nilalahat. i am a friend to all of them. i do not intend to cross the boundary again. hopefully not. hindi lang yung sa baba ang titigasan ko. pati puso at isip ko na rin.

i dont know about you guys but based on my very recent experience, some of them are just using me. one stands out as in napaniwala ako na mahal ako. sayang, i have learned to really like her pa naman. take note ha...only some of them. hindi ko nilalahat. i am a friend to all of them. i do not intend to cross the boundary again. hopefully not. hindi lang yung sa baba ang titigasan ko. pati puso at isip ko na rin.

wow masakit na lesson yan kindly share your fr kung pwede :(

I know, and I have heard a lot of sermons like that.=) My Love stories are super dramatic, you won't believe it. I hope to feel

the feeling of being in love again..but there's this voice in my head that keeps on telling me na:

"PAG na inlove ka ...WALA NA, TALO na!"

Mine is dramatic too, anyway lahat naman ng tao may kanya-kanyang love story...masarap man o masakit....But through this naman, we learned.....Pag-in LOve ka anything goes.....sometimes it bites, if it bites it hurts....The Most important thing is nagmahal ka....sis.... :)

i just want to share this story...6 yrs ago nung kasikatan p ng mirc =] i met the girl sa chat not knowing that she is a cg or a psp, well i have a soft heart on these kind of people..so i told her that i am willing to give part of my salary to her, and ask her to find a better job, she declined and we became friends, she told me everything why she's into that kind of job, and worst thing is that her friends and family doesnt know all about it, kc nasa province cla, i feel sorry for the lady kc all she wants is a better life

...anyway fast forward....

she then have a client who is very wealthy, separated businessman, who wants to marry her, but she decline the offer and the guy started to hurt her, i had an argument with the guy through texting, anyway the girl get attached to me because im the only one who knows the real her,

...i offer to assist her on how to manage and invest her money if she agrees to go back to her province and start all over.

...for 6 yrs and still counting she stops being a psp,

she now have a 500sq meter of lot use for her piggery business,

have acquired a lot of vegetation (her commission when she ask me to draw a floor plan of one of the resident there ),

bought their own house and lot,

and started investing on rice...

.i think why she excell from this is because of the love she has for me... i feel guilty because i cant love her the way that she does... i want us to be just friends, because iba mundo namin =[ but its hard...not because she is a psp before...i dont see any problem with that, but there are some issues in the family that i dont think will give us much peace when we end up together...its been 6 yrs that i known the girl...and we still havent met....

i envy guys who has much courage to defend what their heart's desire...i know i might regret this but i think its for the good...

so if you think that you really like the girl and that you are willing to face the odds, go get her...

i actually know someone very close to me that is or was a cg and i totally understand. i mean u have to live, deba? i mean each to their own i guess. if u need money and it seems like it's the only way, then i guess all u can do is try to enjoy doing it and just be safe. i'm sure it's tough...but afterall they're people too.

Anyone? share you experiences here. How did you fall for them? This is not limited to the PSP alone, the customer's who fell for PSP's can share too!

Posted by mitchelle:

parang ako ha? :P :( :cry: panu naman kung falling inlove wid clients?

Your query was actually raised in the Original Thread already; two threads are merged. The 2nd part of your query is a duplicate of the Original thread as well.

Further, the 2 issues are closely related to each other that it bears to be discussed in one thread.

Edited by Wyld