Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

basta ako natuto na, if somehow u fell in love sa mpa/psp, be sure if its really love...and make sure that you are ready to face any consequences that will surely arise in your relationship.. falling inlove to someone is already complicated, but falling inlove to an mpa/psp is much much more complicated.. :(

ANIMO LASALLE

basta ako natuto na, if somehow u fell in love sa mpa/psp, be sure if its really love...and make sure that you are ready to face any consequences that will surely arise in your relationship.. falling inlove to someone is already complicated, but falling inlove to an mpa/psp is much much more complicated.. :(

ANIMO LASALLE

And what a lesson to learn, and how to learn it .... only experience can teach us certain lessons. You hit the nail right on the head: Be ready to face the consequences of falling in love, with whoever.

I went to a karaoke club last night..first part of the night was a GRO i got last week, she was still the same parang walang pakialam..

the second one last night was malambing, straightforward , and even asked if its ok date kami on her rest day..

At least they come out in the open with what they want.. no surprises..

And what a lesson to learn, and how to learn it .... only experience can teach us certain lessons. You hit the nail right on the head: Be ready to face the consequences of falling in love, with whoever.

yah its very true that only experience can teach us... ang hrap tlg mag mahal..pero masarap din kapg ung taong mamahalin m ay mmhalin ka din gaya ng pagmamahal m sa knya.. gudluck peeps!

tnx sa laht ng tumulong sakin maka move on, sa mga nagbgay ng advices, nakaka move on na ako paonti onti.

ANIMO LASALLE

yah its very true that only experience can teach us... ang hrap tlg mag mahal..pero masarap din kapg ung taong mamahalin m ay mmhalin ka din gaya ng pagmamahal m sa knya.. gudluck peeps!

tnx sa laht ng tumulong sakin maka move on, sa mga nagbgay ng advices, nakaka move on na ako paonti onti.

ANIMO LASALLE

that's the first step dude. it really hurts at first but you need to fight till you get over with it. dont get your life too complicated. make things simple and enjoy it. all of a sudden youll just wake up realizing that there's much more ahead of you. ive been there and i know how it feels. just keep your head up high! :)

irrelevant and it shouldn't matter. imho, mas totoong tao pa nga "most" of the MPAs and PSPs i've been with kesa sa maraming nasa matitinong trabaho.

this i can attest to. i have friends who works as MPA's and i can "proudly" say na totoong tao sila and im very proud na nakilala ko sila. and if i may add i wont also hide the fact that i had fallen inlove with an MPA. and until now i still love her so much.

I went to a karaoke club last night..first part of the night was a GRO i got last week, she was still the same parang walang pakialam..

the second one last night was malambing, straightforward , and even asked if its ok date kami on her rest day..

At least they come out in the open with what they want.. no surprises..

This is not really exclusive to MPAs or GROs.

I guess its all about finding the right person... or at least, making that person you love right for you.

bro masyado ka yatang mukang kawawa sa kwento mo for me mas kwawa si jen dahil di mo naiintindihan side nya at hindi mo sya inahon sa putikan in fact nakinabang ka lang sa kanya kaya sana wag mo pasamain si jenna dito hahil i know her she is a nice person ok!!!!

y are you reacting dat way?? u even mentioned the name jenna,i have read all swithotguys post,in fact in all of swithotguy's posts, none of them mentioned his ex-gfs name. u r the one who is ruining his ex-gf becoz u revealed her identity! you, yourself revealed the identity of his ex-gf, u r the one to be blamed if u thnk that her ex-gf's image here in mtc is ruined becoz u r the one who revealed her identity! bro, thnk about it! use your coconut shell!

i am a colege student. nainlav sa isang psp. i lav her so much..napatigil k din sya sa pag psp sa loob cgro ng more or less 2 months.naging kmi for mor dan 3 months. ako na ang nagsusuport sa knya sa abot ng aking makakya. napag shoshoping k pa nga sya minsan..pero sa loob ng 3 months, marami syang lies. nalalaman k na bumlik sya sa psp ng patago..mga ilang tyms din sya nag cnungaling skin and ilang tyms din sya nag promiz na hnd na babalik. pero nung last tym na nahule ko sya..last wik ata..sbi nya mag iipon lng dw sya..nagalit ako kc para bang wla na syang respect sa kin as bf nya kc nakuha nya ng magpagamit sa ib.sympre ang laking insuloto un sa part ntn guys db? first gf k pa naman sya. sbra akong nasaktan . para akong nadurog nun. pero after a while, nawala galit ko. i understand kung bkt nya naggwa un.pero at the same tym sbra akong nasasaktan kc imagine cnu ba ang hnd masasaktan na iba iba ang kasama ng gf m db?

lage kaming nag aaway na,kc cgro tlg masakit sakin ang gngwa nya kht pa sbhn nting naiintndhan k sya..db? masakit tlg, hnd un maiaalis db? sobra k syang minahal at mhal. bngay k lht sa knya. mas mahal k pa sya sa famly ko. sobra tlg akong hurt. i decided na ako na ang lumayo sa knya kht sobrang sakit sa part ko kc i stil lav her dat much until now..para hnd ako makahadlang sa mga pangarap nya kc gusto k mapabuti future nya at makapag tpos sya ng pag aaral nya. try kong lumayo sa knya..pero hnd maitatago na sbra ko pa rin syang lav. tinangap k kung anu pa man sya..ung mga past nya, tangap ko laht. hnd aq selfish kaya ako na lumalayo kht sbrang hrap kc mahal na mhal k pa tlg sya as in. pero bkt ganun kht anung try k na lumayo sa knya, lage k pa rin syang naiicp if kumain na b sya, nasa hows na ba sya, ok lng ba sya.,.mga ganun..

mahl k sya at alam kong mhal nya din ako..mali ba ung gnwa k na patigilin sya? tama naman na paitiglin k sya as psp db? kht san pang angle tngnan, justified ung reason k na patigilin sya kc gusto k mapabuti sya, maibalik dangal nya sa sarili nya at magi uli syang proud sa self nya, un lng naman gusto ko..

dati wla tlg akong balak mainlav sa psp kc alam ko its ocmplicated..pero anu magagawa ko, nainlav ako saknya e.. help me guys...im so confused na,..hnd k na alam ggwn ko... im really suffring..my heart and my mind are suffering.. pati studies k affected na sobra..may tym na hnd na ako pumapasok dhl hnd k tlg kaya,, naiiyak na lang ako bgla..

i lav her so much!

P.S. kung sakali man mabasa mo to, mahal na mhal kita _ _ _ _ _! as in! sobra kitang lav! pls come back to me... dto lang ako..

:(

KEEP THE FAITH! ANIMO LASALE! rar! rar! kaya yan with GOD's help.. help me..

THERE IS A THREAD TACKLING THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD YOU OPENED. IM MERGING YOUR THREAD WITH THE EXISTING ONE.

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GAIN INSIGHTS AND PERSPECTIVES FROM READING THIS THREAD THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR CURRENT PROBLEM.

IT HELPS TO SCAN THREADS THAT ARE ALREADY OPEN TOO BEFORE OPENING NEW ONES....

alam mu namang psp siya dapat wag ka masyado asa...kung gusto mu siya patigilin bigay mu lahat kelangan niya..sa hirap din ng buhay ngayun sobrang agree ako sa ex GF mu sa ginawa niya..kelangan e sacrifice ang love pag wlang perang pumapasok...magkano ba bigay mu sa psp mu?kung pa barya barya lng natural babalik at babalik pa rin yun..(ito optional ko lng to sayo ah)if u see na medyo stable na siya den dun ka bumalik at ibigay mu ulet yung tiwala sa kanya...habaan mu pasensya mu sa kanya kasi...di lng kasi puro love ang issue ngayun with money na rin... :zorro: :zorro: :zorro:

To Mang_Pepes_Meat:

Swithotguy did not mention her name here in this thread. You are the one who brought up the name of Jenna. If you read Swithotguy's post carefully, he was just sharing a painful experience of falling in love with a PSP. Unfortunately, he is young and she is his first love, and he felt pain and betrayal because she LIED to him, and still PSP work while being his girlfriend. He was not trying to demean her, but asking how to get through this heartache.

To Shiela_Tuazon:

You brought up some very good points. Money, Money and Money! I agree that Swithotguy should have given her full financial support, if he asks her to stop PSP work. He did state he gave her what he could... Is it enough? And how much was it? We don't know. BUT, his GF should have been frank with him if the money is not enough, right from the beginning AND let him know that she needed to do PSP work to finance her needs. THEN, it would have been up to him to decide if he can live with that situation. What happened is that she was not honest with him on this very important matter.

My Ex-GF was very frank with me with her financial needs. Had I not been able to afford her, she would have gone out and worked for her own money. Note that my EX was not (and is not) a PSP, or MPA. Siwthotguy will learn (like all of us guys do) that Love is not enough for a relationship, but Money is a big factor in our lives.

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

pareho tyo... mahirap dahil sobrang dami ang kailangan mo ibigay... marami din expectations ang family nya sayo if meron... swerte if alone nalang sya.. mahirap kung hahabulin at pipikutin ka nung family nya... im experiencing the same... mahal na din nya ako... pero maraming complications... hindi ko din alam ano gagawin ko.. kilala na ako ng family nya