Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

12 hours ago, dominickcruise said:

unless you're really rich brother, this will not end well believe me...been there, done that..

the question is how far will you go or how much hurt can u endure?

my advise is wag ka masyado mag invest emotionally, pera pera lang!!

the "por kilo" quote etched in mah heart from sir @dominickcruise...haha..

4 hours ago, papagur0 said:

the "por kilo" quote etched in mah heart from sir @dominickcruise...haha..

when you are young and naive bro, you tend to fall from that trap of falling which i did many times.....if you're still young you are allowed to fall for this but as you grow older, madaming mas okay na babae if you work on yourself

4 hours ago, Chixx_169 said:

Easier said than done brother. Especially if the thera has developed feelings for you too (or made you feel that way). Hehe. So I guess we'll just have to learn the hard way.

there's mo way of telling brother since the relationship is transactional. if you can share in detail, maybe i can gauge if the relationship or feeling is mutual.

side note:

btw, yung mga FR na nababasa ko na TROPA VIBES yung thera sa attitude value, this means she doesn't like you...that's the hard truth!

• Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, dominickcruise said:

when you are young and naive bro, you tend to fall from that trap of falling which i did many times.....if you're still young you are allowed to fall for this but as you grow older, madaming mas okay na babae if you work on yourself

Awts hahaha sapul e. 😜🤣

Just now, Macky07! said:

Awts hahaha sapul e. 😜🤣

hahaha bata ka pa naman brother so mas ok yan na maranasan mo, alam ko naman miss na miss mo na si LOVE mo, ooopsss hahaha

i lost my phone brother but i got my old number back, viber ka na lang hindi ko na save number mo eh, nasa lumang phone ko thanks brother!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

hindi ako expert sa topic na ito pero pagkatapos kong binasa lahat ng mga kwento dito at ina-nalyze ko talagang maigi mula sa unang kwento hanggang sa mga kelan lang na-ipost, bawat kwento, bawat linya, bawat salita, bawat paragraph, binasa kong maigi, sa kahulihan, napagtanto ko na ang masasabi ko lang ay wala akong masasabi kc nga tulad ng sabi ko sa umpisa pa lang, hindi ako expert

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
On 5/10/2024 at 9:13 AM, Chixx_169 said:

I'll post the longer version when the time comes. Hehe. As of now, going with the flow while being aware of my limitations.😊

yan yan,... haha.. pwede bang mag inuman online? haha.. ishot natin yan tol 😃 

On 12/9/2023 at 5:38 PM, Iceman7 said:

Most are ok with it since they won't have to work just sleep and watch their child. And there are good benefits to the BF as well. Some GM simps will bring food to the Thera or give the Thera extra in hope for increasing their milage. In turn the Thera will bring the food back home to the BF or give the extra money she received from the simp GM to add to her BF allowance.

The BF is the true winner while the GM gives his hard earn money to the Thera and the BF not only gets an allowance but gets sex for free and as much as he wants. Also with his allowance he sometimes spends it on other woman 🤯

Wow Talaga 

I had been close to some thera & u will & can experience 3 kinds of sakit

Sakit sa ulo- for the reason iba  ang mindset nila (red flags)

Sakit sa puso- iba din ang heart set of some of them (full of baggage)

Sakit sa bulsa- if u r that rich, what's the reason getting them as Ur partner... If money is no object, u can get anyone better... ( no judgement, it's just being real) no offence meant

Only simps falls for a Thera who are likely mentally weak, lacks emotional maturity and most probably sexually immature .. This is a bad idea from the get go. Its true some can really find their second chance here but thats so rare.. I agree that there is always exemption in every rule, Though Some theras are really too far gone to bond with someone on a deep level.. The heavy toll this kind of work takes on so many levels from a woman is not a joke and not everyone can overcome it. That being said everything is also possible and every woman is unique and are stonger than most simps! 

Masarap at masakit ma in love sa thera. Masarap kasi masaya ka pag kasama mo siya kahit wala kayong ginagawang kalibugan, basta kasama mo siya okay na. Masakit kasi alam mo na may tinitikman siyang iba dahil kailangan niya kumita ng pera. 

Hindi lahat ng tao kaya tangappin ung ganung sitwasyon mas lalo pag first time mo naranasan at naramdaman pagmamahal sa thera. 

Parang ako lang, naguguluhan ako sa sarili ko kasi masaya at masakit ang nararamdaman ko. Mixed big bag of emotions most of the time pag kasama ko siya. 

I want to be selfish, have her all to myself, take her away from her dishonorable job, and give her a good and prosperous life. I want her to have the best life possible. 

At sana din tunay na mahal niya ako katulad ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya. 

4 hours ago, gentlejm said:

Masarap at masakit ma in love sa thera. Masarap kasi masaya ka pag kasama mo siya kahit wala kayong ginagawang kalibugan, basta kasama mo siya okay na. Masakit kasi alam mo na may tinitikman siyang iba dahil kailangan niya kumita ng pera. 

Hindi lahat ng tao kaya tangappin ung ganung sitwasyon mas lalo pag first time mo naranasan at naramdaman pagmamahal sa thera. 

Parang ako lang, naguguluhan ako sa sarili ko kasi masaya at masakit ang nararamdaman ko. Mixed big bag of emotions most of the time pag kasama ko siya. 

I want to be selfish, have her all to myself, take her away from her dishonorable job, and give her a good and prosperous life. I want her to have the best life possible. 

At sana din tunay na mahal niya ako katulad ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya. 

Paano yun asawa/bf nya idol?

19 minutes ago, gentlejm said:

Kung mahal niya talaga ung girl at di niya maalagaan, pakawalan na lang niya kasi nandito naman ako. Ako aaruga sa kanya. :)

Based sa mga naririnig ko sa thera idol. Mas prefer nila yun palamunin kesa mga nagaavail sa knila. Kasi daw madalas isumbat sa knila kung anu sila at pera pera lang sila which nakakahurt..

2 hours ago, shibuya109 said:

Based sa mga naririnig ko sa thera idol. Mas prefer nila yun palamunin kesa mga nagaavail sa knila. Kasi daw madalas isumbat sa knila kung anu sila at pera pera lang sila which nakakahurt..

Masakit nga naman kung sabihan ka na mukhang pera mas lalo ng minamahal mong tao. Pag palamunin naman, ubos ung pinaghirapan nila na pera so hindi matitigil ang pagspakol or pag walk nila. If that's the case, the humiliating cycle of prostitution will never end. :(

On 5/9/2024 at 10:52 AM, Rolf.go.06 said:

Way back golden spa days parang normal yung MU or dahil hindi pa ksi ganon karami GM dati kaya ganon treatment nila sa client nila. 

Those were the times. Yung mag MU kayo and yung iba naging kumare mo pa when they gave birth. Saka walang presyohan noon, walang metro, wala rin buraot at hindi ganun karami ang suspended at banned sa forums. 

Yung pictures pagandahan ngmake up at camera , at talagang sexy sila. Hindi tulad ngayon na filterd at mapanlinlang yung mga pics.

On 4/16/2024 at 1:43 AM, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

Oh you're smitten.🥰Okay, so this is your promise that I won't do anything, just the consultation. 😆☺️ just to be clear and make it s u r e!😉

Has this happened?  How was it? It looks like you can carry a conversation and while you are at it, you are evaluating the character of your guest. Quite interesting. Amasing.❤️

Posted (edited)

For those Gm's who really want to try having a relationship with our lovely theras, U can ponder on this

In a month's time, they can have 20 male sex partners, conservatively

Multiply it by 12 months

20 sex partners in a month 

X  12 months in a year

--------------------------

204 assuming half of it is thier  regulars

That's around roughly 100sex partners they hand, that thier body count

At the end of the day its Ur decision

peace

Edited by Amancio O
Wrong spelling
6 minutes ago, Amancio O said:

For those Gm's who really want to try having a relationship with our lovely theras, U can ponder on this

Multiply it by 12 months

X  12 months in a year

peace

you surely will not have any peace of mind

24 minutes ago, Amancio O said:

Multiply it by 12 months

X  12 months in a year

peace

Screenshot_20240522-115657.png.4a8f593723ad8cb398577d4f4a416734.png