Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Please advice me.

Kahit hindi pa kami nagkikita ng therapist na ito, I am always browsing mtc and still jobless but one thing is for sure, kapag may stable income na ako, I will not hesitate to see her somewhere in East side of Manila.

She is newbie based on the posts, mag 1 month pa lang yata siya.

But her poise hits me a lot.

Honestly, dahil sa stressful type of job nila, on my part, gusto ko magbigay ng reward sa kanila kahit pakain man lang.

I have no intention for high mileage or whatsoever.

But on that particular thera, I just want to give something that she will never forget.

I just want to rescue and save her. Gusto ko siya baguhin.

Palagi ko nasasabi, "This is a wife material that I'm looking for", everytime I saw her.

In spite of her sensual posture, I want to change her as descent gf na maipagmamalaki ko pag hinarap ko sa mga parents ko.

Generally, sa mga spa therapist, kapit sila sa patalim. I understand it.

But, I can only choose one because I just want to marry her.

Call me crazy or whatsoever.

mahirap yan..di mo pa sya nakikita nainlove ka na.sabi mo wala ka pa work at gusto mo sya mabago..

mahirap maakay ang thera sa pagbabago maliban na lang 'NASAU NA ANG LAHAT' haha...peo naniniwala namn ako kahit ganu kalaki expectaion ng thera sa isang GM pag tinamaan sya sau sigurado mababago lahat un depende sa pagiging unique mo,,,.

mahirap yan..di mo pa sya nakikita nainlove ka na.sabi mo wala ka pa work at gusto mo sya mabago..

mahirap maakay ang thera sa pagbabago maliban na lang 'NASAU NA ANG LAHAT' haha...peo naniniwala namn ako kahit ganu kalaki expectaion ng thera sa isang GM pag tinamaan sya sau sigurado mababago lahat un depende sa pagiging unique mo,,,.

she is not on the list today of available theras but unfortunately, may negative fr agad.

Sana maabutan ko pa siya.

Seasonal kasi ang trabaho sa Pilipinas. Asar lang.

Please advice me.

Kahit hindi pa kami nagkikita ng therapist na ito, I am always browsing mtc and still jobless but one thing is for sure, kapag may stable income na ako, I will not hesitate to see her somewhere in East side of Manila.

Honestly, dahil sa stressful type of job nila, on my part, gusto ko magbigay ng reward sa kanila kahit pakain man lang.

But on that particular thera, I just want to give something that she will never forget.

Palagi ko nasasabi, "This is a wife material that I'm looking for", everytime I saw her.

In spite of her sensual posture, I want to change her as descent gf na maipagmamalaki ko pag hinarap ko sa mga parents ko.

Just be consistent and get her often.

Please advice me.

Right now you are just living in an alternate and virtual world.

Come back here when you found reality or the real world.

Edited by Bill Lomita
  • Like (+1) 1

Please advice me.

Crazy dreamer. You need a plan not a dream. Inlove ka lang sa picture pre. :) makakakita ka pa ng iba ulet next month lage may bago. Hanap ka muna work or habang naghihintay ka practice ka ng ibang skills para masmarami ka option sa pagapply. Goodluck sir sana abutan mo pa sya.

Please advice me.

Naku libog lang yan sir...mag focus ka muna sa paghahanap ng trabaho...bka dun sa maging work mo dun ka pa makakita ng girlfriend

LOL. andaming nagbash dun sa isa... kahit ako natawa na lang eh. mejo nakakasira sa mga ibang GMs yung ganun ah. Now I get it why someone once said na "marupok" mga nagfafall sa thera.. siguro somehow they "think" most GM who post here are like that dude.

No intention to degrade, insult or offend people here. But, I think we have to be realistic din naman.. it's nice to enjoy the company of these lovely ladies. They are sweet, caring, beautiful and oh so damn sexy! complete package nga eh. pero somehow, you also have to know na yun ang experience na binibigay nila sayo to make you happy sa 1-3 hours na kasama mo sila. And sometimes it's just their personality to be that nice or outgoing..

So before we say we love someone, shouldn't we at least get to know the real person? kaya sa ngayon in my close to 5 month-immersion sa lifestyle na to, I see that I just have to enjoy and cherish the people I meet here.

I dunno if I read it right, but he said he hasn't met the thera yet, so please dude. Wag natin basta basta ibato ang words na love and marriage...mejo pahalagahan din natin yun... mas minarapat ko pa na sinabi mo na lang na pag may pera ka na papa service ka sa kanya at kikilalanin mo sya eh.. anyway, just a thought. :)

LOL. andaming nagbash dun sa isa... kahit ako natawa na lang eh. mejo nakakasira sa mga ibang GMs yung ganun ah. Now I get it why someone once said na "marupok" mga nagfafall sa thera.. siguro somehow they "think" most GM who post here are like that dude.

No intention to degrade, insult or offend people here. But, I think we have to be realistic din naman.. it's nice to enjoy the company of these lovely ladies. They are sweet, caring, beautiful and oh so damn sexy! complete package nga eh. pero somehow, you also have to know na yun ang experience na binibigay nila sayo to make you happy sa 1-3 hours na kasama mo sila. And sometimes it's just their personality to be that nice or outgoing..

So before we say we love someone, shouldn't we at least get to know the real person? kaya sa ngayon in my close to 5 month-immersion sa lifestyle na to, I see that I just have to enjoy and cherish the people I meet here.

I dunno if I read it right, but he said he hasn't met the thera yet, so please dude. Wag natin basta basta ibato ang words na love and marriage...mejo pahalagahan din natin yun... mas minarapat ko pa na sinabi mo na lang na pag may pera ka na papa service ka sa kanya at kikilalanin mo sya eh.. anyway, just a thought. :)

Hindi naman cguro bash sir...but ganito na lang

If hindi nya kaya yung mga suggestions or comments natin regarding his dilemma...what more kung i pursue nya yung girl tapos hindi pala sya handa sa mga susunod na mangyayari...does that make sense mga sirs

Kung ready talaga sya swallow nya lahat ng mangyayari..

Hindi naman cguro bash sir...but ganito na lang

If hindi nya kaya yung mga suggestions or comments natin regarding his dilemma...what more kung i pursue nya yung girl tapos hindi pala sya handa sa mga susunod na mangyayari...does that make sense mga sirs

Kung ready talaga sya swallow nya lahat ng mangyayari..

I agree sir.. hehe strong nga naman yun "bash". Pero tama ka, mas marami pang pagsubok kesa sa mga opinyon natin ang haharapin para mapursue nya yun "wife" material daw nya.. hehe

Anyway, ikaw hilong talilong? may "crush" thera ka ba? hehe

Salamat po sa lahat ng mga advice nyo.

Actually, I have freelance job as writer but nag stop because of contract.

I have a job sa Makati before.

Pag masakit ang katawan ko, palagi ako nagpapa massage.

But it's too late for me to know MTC.

It's totally different atmosphere here.

Para lang ako nagbabasa ng nobela, palagi may sinusubaybayang kwento pero bitin ang ending.

started yesterday :wub:

There I go again, falling for a thera I just met :)

Mahal mo ang thera kaso paano mo malalaman na mahal ka ng thera?

she is not on the list today of available theras but unfortunately, may negative fr agad.

Sana maabutan ko pa siya.

Seasonal kasi ang trabaho sa Pilipinas. Asar lang.

Please advice me.

Fall 3 days now and counting

WHAT IF... (hypothetically speaking).. you all fell for the same girl from the same spa?

How does one fall for a thera ?

Is it "Love (or Lust) at First sight (Session(" ?

Sobrang sweet ba?

Is it something she did? (GFE)

How can one be sure the GFE she gave you is not the GFE she gave others...?

Just wondering... no disrespect intended mga gents...

. I've heard arguments that say "what goes on inside the cubicle" is just part of the job and has nothing to do with their relationship. But I can't help but think that " sa loob ng cubicle man o sa harap mo, ganun pa rin." Your loved one is doing something intimate w another. I am sure if she does it in front of you... 'di ba?

Some of us here may be "veterans" in visiting spas. While some might be "newbies". Im not sure. (Will a newbie be more likely to fall for a thera over a more experienced GM whove seen it all? I dont know...)

Anyway, as someone who's had his fair share of theras over the years.. Ive noticed girls behave differently in the ES or GFE dept. Some go all out, acting like youre the hottest guy in the world (which I find OA..unless you actually think you are, of course..lol), while some are more robotic in nature, you can tell theyre not that happy with what they are doing. which is kinda sad and makes you guilty (I rarely see this type anymore, Im guessing they wont last long in the biz). Others you can give "A" for effort, but you can feel the hesitation. Others allow you to kiss them, others dont. Usually its those with husbands or BFs who dont allow kissing and have restrictions. (which reminds me of that rule in "Pretty Woman", NO KISSING!)

My point is.. IF you are indeed in love with a thera.. and even if you accept their job as "trabaho lang", im sure you will wonder what goes on in the cubicle.. is she as sweet as she is with you? Does she do and say the same things to them as she does to you? Or is she more "professional" and robotic, saving all her passionate moments with you? Thoughts like this can drive a man crazy...

Until an FR (or two, or three) comes along in MTC and your questions will be answered.

Face: 10/10

Body: 11/10 super kinis!!! WOW!! NPD and NBD hahaa da best!!!

Massage: N/A straight ES na kami.. haha

ES: 1000/10

FR: GRABE!!! She is so hot, Super GFE!!! Super lambing!! Thanks sa lahat babe!! (*tapos with intimate details pa talaga and pinost)

vs:

Face: 10/10

Body: 7/10 (hindi naman tinanggal uniform kahit NPD... meron daw sya)

Massage: 9/10 Galing...parang legit...tanggal stress ko sa katawan

ES: 7/10 Standard HJ lang.. medyo mechanical. Daming restrictions.

FR: Sweet at makwento, masarap kausap. ES can be improved. Parang wala sa mood.. maybe next time try ko uli hehe

O, which of the 2 FRs would someone with a relationship with a thera prefer? :)

• Like (+1) 1

WHAT IF... (hypothetically speaking).. you all fell for the same girl from the same spa?

How does one fall for a thera ?

Is it "Love (or Lust) at First sight (Session(" ?

Sobrang sweet ba?

Is it something she did? (GFE)

How can one be sure the GFE she gave you is not the GFE she gave others...?

Just wondering... no disrespect intended mga gents...

It starts when you get the itch to visit her again. Then before you know it those visits become too frequent. The thera I met was so fresh and innocent looking. I could tell she knew little about s*x as I had to show her how it's done. Her simplicity was her attraction, not to mention she was young, slim, tight, smooth, and smelled like papaya flowers in bloom haha. Pwede talagang gf. And I did research on her so I knew who she was long before I met her in person. There are no FRs to her name. It appears she has few clients.