Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I fell in love with a spa therapist..... I was able to take her out of the spa.... I supported her in all her dreams.... I helped her so she could go back to college..... But in her last year in college, when she is now very popular (in school and in modeling business) she left me and fell for a rich classmate (who is also very popular in school)..... Oh well, there is no happy ending in the story of a GM and a therapist.

In my opinion cguro kaya madami akala na pera pera lang kasi mahal sinisingil sa kanila ng thera..there are theras that would not require you a standard tip..meaning kung ano iabot mo they will say thank you. I guess they charge more than the standard tip because madami request or hirap handle si customer.. For me naisip ko din na mahirap din kasi na mag stop sila kasi malaki and mabilis nga ang pera sa spa.. BUT ang kinikita naman nila sa family din nila napupunta..some theras spend it wisely.. Some spend it with their family and extended family. Let us not forget na trabhaho lang naman talaga gawa nila..pero at the end of the day kahit sa labas pwede maging tropa din sila basta they are assured na what ever happens inside the spa stays inside the spa. The trust issue for theras to be your long time friend is not to remind her what you did inside the spa BUT just to have fun whenever your with her outside the spa.

In my opinion cguro kaya madami akala na pera pera lang kasi mahal sinisingil sa kanila ng thera..there are theras that would not require you a standard tip..meaning kung ano iabot mo they will say thank you. I guess they charge more than the standard tip because madami request or hirap handle si customer.. For me naisip ko din na mahirap din kasi na mag stop sila kasi malaki and mabilis nga ang pera sa spa.. BUT ang kinikita naman nila sa family din nila napupunta..some theras spend it wisely.. Some spend it with their family and extended family. Let us not forget na trabhaho lang naman talaga gawa nila..pero at the end of the day kahit sa labas pwede maging tropa din sila basta they are assured na what ever happens inside the spa stays inside the spa. The trust issue for theras to be your long time friend is not to remind her what you did inside the spa BUT just to have fun whenever your with her outside the spa.

i agree to your opinion most of the women/ladies who work as a therapist in spas support their families, to finish her studies etc. however there are some therapists that are "maluho, oportunista and abusada" and that is the reality. it's okay to fall in love or even make friends with them but you have to use your head (above) not just your heart. i know a therapist (in the past) who doesn't know the value of friendship.

Edited by Gits
  • Like (+1) 1

At the end of the day... pera pera lang talaga.

Agree.... Kahit pa sabihin nila na mahal ka nya and not because of what you were giving her, pera pa din always matters... And like I said when makakawala na sila sa iyo kasi okey na yun life nila (which largely ay dahil din naman sa iyo) ay iiwan ka din nila.... Thera are well trained and adept in deception and playing with your emotions.

Sometimes hindi lahat ng thera will go for the money and try to fool us. At least I know of one here who is special to me. She never abused me for money and kahit nga es wala. She is the only one like this and I've never met anyone like her. But as time goes by, I now know and learned to accept that we can't be together no matter what I do... its just that some things in life aren't meant to be.

• Like (+1) 1

Sometimes hindi lahat ng thera will go for the money and try to fool us. At least I know of one here who is special to me. She never abused me for money and kahit nga es wala. She is the only one like this and I've never met anyone like her. But as time goes by, I now know and learned to accept that we can't be together no matter what I do... its just that some things in life aren't meant to be.

True that. Everything will materialize once a GM learns to accept theras as is and move forward.

agree not all therapists is up for the money and try to fool guys, but i'm not saying all are good therapists because there are some that are abusive. therapists that don't even know how to say thank you for being nice to them or helping them etc. just saying :)

Edited by Gits

agree not all therapists is up for the money and try to fool guys, but i'm not saying all are good therapists because there are some that are abusive. therapists that don't even know how to say thank you for being nice to them or helping them etc. just saying :)

Very true. May mga sobrang bait at mayroon ding nasa Dark Side. Isang malaking influence is kung sinong thera ang nagturo sa kanila nung newbie pa sila.

I was once in a relationship with a top thera 6 years ago. Shes a real stunner. Even complete strangers (mostly women nun nag vacation kami) will tell me ang ganda ng kasama ko and para syang artista. Alls well in the beginning but the reality is, madali ka ipagpalit once they found someone better looks wise or money wise. A good indicator is when she suddenly dont reply to your texts anymore and shes giving you the cold shoulder if you get her at the spa. Tapos gagawa ng away without any reason. LOL

Good thing, I never invested that much feelings for her. Sure I was hurt, its more of an ego thing really. After a month or two I found out she was dumped by the guy. I heard nabuntis pa sya. Karma is a real bi+ch.

I was once in a relationship with a top thera 6 years ago. Shes a real stunner. Even complete strangers (mostly women nun nag vacation kami) will tell me ang ganda ng kasama ko and para syang artista. Alls well in the beginning but the reality is, madali ka ipagpalit once they found someone better looks wise or money wise. A good indicator is when she suddenly dont reply to your texts anymore and shes giving you the cold shoulder if you get her at the spa. Tapos gagawa ng away without any reason. LOL

Good thing, I never invested that much feelings for her. Sure I was hurt, its more of an ego thing really. After a month or two I found out she was dumped by the guy. I heard nabuntis pa sya. Karma is a real bi+ch.

Exactly! kung magalit pa akala mo sobra laki ng kasalanan mo. its good to know we share some of our experiences in the past.

Very true. May mga sobrang bait at mayroon ding nasa Dark Side. Isang malaking influence is kung sinong thera ang nagturo sa kanila nung newbie pa sila.

That we don't know maybe those therapists who had bad experience with a guy influence the newbies or yung matinong therapist mismo ang naka encounter ng mga guest/client na manloloko at garapal.

Edited by Gits

Here's my point of view based on my recent experience. I just broke up with my MPA girlfriend. Reason is I just realized that she is not the girl for me. Its only been 2 weeks since our break-up, I found out that she is already going out of towns with other guys. Nung kami pa, she always says I love you etc., etc., pero mgayong ka bre break lang namin, ayan na nagwawala na agad. This being said, wala talagang respeto ang mga ito sa feelings mo. So you see guys, totoo talaga yung kasabihan na:

MAHIRAP HUMANAP NG GINTO SA PUTIKAN

ONCE A POKPOK ALWAYS A POKPOK

Wag tayong mag-aksaya ng panahon sa mga babaeng ito. Lets just use them to quench our lusts, pay them and leave. Wag na nating samahan ng damdamin. Walang kwentang mga babae ito.

Edited by bnbrocha
  • Like (+1) 2

Here's my point of view based on my recent experience. I just broke up with my MPA girlfriend. Reason is I just realized that she is not the girl for me. Its only been 2 weeks since our break-up, I found out that she is already going out of towns with other guys. Nung kami pa, she always says I love you etc., etc., pero mgayong ka bre break lang namin, ayan na nagwawala na agad. This being said, wala talagang respeto ang mga ito sa feelings mo. So you see guys, totoo talaga yung kasabihan na:

MAHIRAP HUMANAP NG GINTO SA PUTIKAN

ONCE A POKPOK ALWAYS A POKPOK

Wag tayong mag-aksaya ng panahon sa mga babaeng ito. Lets just use them to quench our lusts, pay them and leave. Wag na nating samahan ng damdamin. Walang kwentang mga babae ito.

So... you had this girlfriend that always tells you she loves you, but despite that, you broke up with her because you realized she's not the one for you. But you're saying she's the one who doesn't know how to respect your feelings? So she went out with other guys after you broke up with her; were you expecting that she wait for you until you change your mind, or maybe at least until you start going out with other girls first?

Seriously, the fact that the girl was an MPA is not even a factor in that situation. If you break up with someone (anyone, MPA or not), the other person doesn't owe you anything. It would have been different if she broke up with you then started going out with other guys 2 weeks after. That's disrespect; but not the other way around. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Like all the great grand-master gurus have laid down- don't buy the whole f**king cow. That f**king cow probably has a whole lot of other f**king cows following it that it has to take care of- if you are not a rich Croesus with money dribbling down the wazoo, better take a BIG step back and ponder whether your dick should really be making major financial decisions for you.

Also, imagine that every time she texts you that she's "servicing" someone- replace the words- service or servicing with "getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over" for example:

GM: Hi luv, kumusta?

Thera: Eto (nag service)--> Eto getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over.

Yeah, coz its true, your girl is taking it from guys like me who don't care about your relationship, and guess what, we're enjoying all of her goods. Akala mo lang yun na ikaw lang. Believe you me she licks my ass, she takes it in her mouth. I add a little tip and throw it on the floor where she kisses my toes while picking up the Ninoys. Do you really love that? A piece of meat that can't make it as a human being.

Okay, okay you found the meaning of true love, sige na babanatan ko naman yan mamya mamya lang hanggang lumuwag- then ask yourself what's what.

Like all the great grand-master gurus have laid down- don't buy the whole f**king cow. That f**king cow probably has a whole lot of other f**king cows following it that it has to take care of- if you are not a rich Croesus with money dribbling down the wazoo, better take a BIG step back and ponder whether your dick should really be making major financial decisions for you.

Also, imagine that every time she texts you that she's "servicing" someone- replace the words- service or servicing with "getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over" for example:

GM: Hi luv, kumusta?

Thera: Eto (nag service)--> Eto getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over.

Yeah, coz its true, your girl is taking it from guys like me who don't care about your relationship, and guess what, we're enjoying all of her goods. Akala mo lang yun na ikaw lang. Believe you me she licks my ass, she takes it in her mouth. I add a little tip and throw it on the floor where she kisses my toes while picking up the Ninoys. Do you really love that? A piece of meat that can't make it as a human being.

Okay, okay you found the meaning of true love, sige na babanatan ko naman yan mamya mamya lang hanggang lumuwag- then ask yourself what's what.

Gentleman... I see...

Pag mahal mo ang isang tao... gusto mo ito laging masaya... dahil masaya ka pag masaya sya.... normally pag nagsama na kayo... package eto at kasama sa makukuha mo ang buong pamilya nya... now to keep everyone happy kailangan mo din makisama at tulungan sila ... kung hanggang saan kaya mo.... nde naman necessary na financial ang lahat... at healthier eto kung it goes both ways... now this situation is not only for theras.... applicable to sa lahat nang makaksama mo... ngayon kung nde ka handa sa ganitong situation... sorry to say nde ka pa ready sa mature relationships...

Dun naman sa example mo... pwede sya iapply sa lahat... sa sister mo, sa nanay mo, sa asawa mo, ke tita mo at ke lola.... opo ke lola... that very very naughty girl.... at one time sa lifetime nila.... someone screwed them six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over(your descriptions)..... they did lick someone ass... and took in their mouth... maybe more... pero don't worry... like everyone else... they will meet someone special na makakaccept nang shortcomings nila.... hopefully will lead to something great....

Really?!? Comparing a woman to a piece of meat... says a lot about your character(or troll account)....

• Like (+1) 2