Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

kung nasaktan ka. dont hate. in the first place kasalanan mo din naman..nagkamali ka ng minahal.. hindi lahat ng therapist tulad nung nanakit sayo..ako nga super nasaktan ako. i almost end my own life because of a client.. but see..? hindi ko naman kayo kinamumuhian.. hindi ko naman ginegeneralize lahat ng client diba..? parehong may kasalanan. just learn from it. but dont close doors. just make sure na deserving yung papapasukin mo next time... maging vigilant ka. yeah sabihin ng makasalanan kami. but aren't we all sinners naman...?parang ganto lang yan eh. may mga pulis na pumapatay ng walang dahilan. They are killers. so igegeneral ba natin na 'police' are 'killers' so bawal magmahal ng police..? may mga abogado na syadong mapanlamang. siadong greedy.. so igegeneral ba nating 'lawyers' are 'greedy'.. so hindi din okay magmahal ng lawyer..? if ganun din naman... edi wew. wag nalang magmahal... hahahaha dibey..? hahahahaha sorry ha..? ganto lang talaga ako nag ooverthink ng mga bagay bagay... but i hope kahit konti nagegets nyo ko... bottomline is. we are all sinners. iba iba lang ng level.. haha... if you love someone and sure kang she loves you back... adi masaya diba... :) if hindi tumigil ka na.. :) move on... yun lang yun...

Edited by nephillim

( for gms : if a thera really love you. she will do anything para makaalis dito with or without your help. kasi automatic na yan eh.. kung mahal ka talaga nya iisipin nya kung ano mararamdaman mo everytime magkaclient sya. )

-SITTI

I agree. Many years back, I met this girl in the industry and eventually we became a couple.

The day we became a couple was the day that the guilt really started bothering her. She dreaded entering her workplace, and she dreaded requests even from previous and good clients. She braved on, but after about a month she left. She said intimate moments should only be with me and she could not bear being touched by other men.

She got a low-paying job as a clerk where she had officemates who were trying to flirt and harass her. She would always say, "hanggang tingin lang naman sila, sa iyo lang naman ako." I could've supported her, but she refused even one peso.

We eventually broke up when she ended the relationship. The guy who got her pregnant a few years earlier offered to marry her and make her family whole. She had to do it for the kid and as far as I know they're still together.

It's this experience that created that small part of me that still believes there are decent girls in the industry. Yes, it's a small part that's gotten even smaller and smaller over the years. When you've seen this industry long enough, you'll know or hear of stories about hustlers, con-artists, sob-story-experts, and pathological liars. Maraming "best actresses." And a lot of these girls have no remorse about the things they've done and will gladly do it to the next gullible guy.

I guess I'm just fortunate to have met her.

• Like (+1) 5

I agree. Many years back, I met this girl in the industry and eventually we became a couple.

The day we became a couple was the day that the guilt really started bothering her. She dreaded entering her workplace, and she dreaded requests even from previous and good clients. She braved on, but after about a month she left. She said intimate moments should only be with me and she could not bear being touched by other men.

She got a low-paying job as a clerk where she had officemates who were trying to flirt and harass her. She would always say, "hanggang tingin lang naman sila, sa iyo lang naman ako." I could've supported her, but she refused even one peso.

We eventually broke up when she ended the relationship. The guy who got her pregnant a few years earlier offered to marry her and make her family whole. She had to do it for the kid and as far as I know they're still together.

It's this experience that created that small part of me that still believes there are decent girls in the industry. Yes, it's a small part that's gotten even smaller and smaller over the years. When you've seen this industry long enough, you'll know or hear of stories about hustlers, con-artists, sob-story-experts, and pathological liars. Maraming "best actresses." And a lot of these girls have no remorse about the things they've done and will gladly do it to the next gullible guy.

you are very fortunate... :) and I salute the girl you love... :)

Ang masasabi ko Lang is avoid it hanggang maaga pa, I'm not saying na mali ang nararamdaman mo, di masama ang mag mahal ng thera they are wonderful people, but these girls are trained to make a person feel good, comfortable and special. Yun ang selling point nila. Baka na mimiss interpret mo ang service sa love. Pre just weigh everything before making a decision.

well, she was a keeper. Props to her for being totally steadfast and not being blinded with all the greed that surrounds the industry. Moreover, the fact that the guy who knocked her up did a fine job of salvaging the relationship. Hope you and all the other parties concerned are doing well afterward. Hope it really does change the landscape for these women but that's another thing

There's always one that will always be different from the rest.

Faith in therapist's restored. :)

• Like (+1) 1

To keep things uncomplicated, just focus on what it is you're getting out of being with her. If she provides you the attention and caring you seek then just be happy with it. If it's pleasure or the high one gets from being in love, then that would suffice. Jealousy kills relationships. One needs a reason to fight for a relationship that's constantly being tested.

Well, this thread is interesting. But we are all humans no matter what. When you love someone then just don't expect anything in return. You may get hurt pero you were happy naman and thats why we fall in love.

Loving a thera...... I'd say go for it if they make you happy. But don't expect anything in return so you wont get hurt. Our theras need love because they also have feelings like us.

And yes, I did love a thera....

i've seen this kind of pangyayari from the inside and errr let me say from the outside. I saw how someone na super great or let me say tinitingala and sinandalan ko talaga for so many times turn into someone who needs me.. into someone na super weak. I saw him losing almost everything because of a thera ( like me. ) and it really breaks my heart. Imagine seeing someone na pinagkukunan mo ng lakas na unti unting nadudurog because of a thera. And ME karamihan naman siguro alam na I've been to this situation din before... i fall for a client... tipong talon bangin. laslas pulso. kaen bubog talaga. I experienced this first hand.. So here is my stand. Thera-Client Love. risky. madaming iyak. madaming hirap. masakit. maraming doubts. karamihan ng fafail. madaming oras na nasasayang. gamitan. lokohan. But naisip ko. pwede naman magwork eh... if the love is true. it will work. It will. im sure of that. But if one sided lang and if you're not sure if SHE/ He feels the same. STOP. kasi if isa lang yung nagmamahal isa lang yung willing lumaban. wala talaga kakalabasan. ending epic fail. As simple as that.. :)

( for gms : if a thera really love you. she will do anything para makaalis dito with or without your help. kasi automatic na yan eh.. kung mahal ka talaga nya iisipin nya kung ano mararamdaman mo everytime magkaclient sya. )

* just my opinion. Gms. if you love a thera. wag nyong ibahay. wag nyong sustentuhan. sige tulungan nyo. pero sa ibang paraan. kasi ur just teaching her na mahalin yung perang binibigay mo. not you. eventually pag wala ka ng maibigay. there' s a possibility na she will leave you. Gets...? waaaaaah hirap explain.

''when a woman is loved correctly,she becomes ten times the woman she was before ''

(sorry di talaga ako magaling mag explain)

have a great day!!!

-SITTI

:-)

Well, this thread is interesting. But we are all humans no matter what. When you love someone then just don't expect anything in return. You may get hurt pero you were happy naman and thats why we fall in love.

Loving a thera...... I'd say go for it if they make you happy. But don't expect anything in return so you wont get hurt. Our theras need love because they also have feelings like us.

And yes, I did love a thera....

agree! when you love a thera, so be it... don't expect anything in return...

But when she loves you back, be ready... It's not an easy journey... But it's worth it... Be extremely understanding... Set boundaries... Be very clear... Yes is a yes... No is a No... Don't settle for statements that requires interpretation... Same thing with loving someone that is not a thera, make sure you're not a rebound...

GMs:

- Don't control their lives, just agree on and be clear on boundaries, expectations, limitations

- Trust them... trust them fully...

- Be very honest and open pero ihanda mo ang sarili mo sa honesty nya, wag mo awayin si thera sa pagiging honest nya, oras na inaway mo yan sa pagiging honest nya, abangan mo, hindi na ulit sya magiging honest sayo dahil gusto nyang iwasan ang mga bagay na aawayin mo sya

- Don't make them feel that they are a thera especially during your intimate moments...

- Don't give them anything that you cannot sustain... Not just material things, even things that you can't be consistent of...

- They need you to be loyal to them... much more demanding sila sa side na to.... they have a very low self-esteem you have to be very patient about this... They are extremely Selosa...

- If they can't leave the spa, let them do their jobs properly... Set limitations, agree on limitations... but do not forget, this is where they get the money they need for their families...

- Let them respond to forums, messages, sms and let them be who they need to be on responding to messages... You may set and agree on limitations on the ES they can do but responding to GMs is required on their job

- Don't be paranoid... Agreements are agreements... Trust Trust Trust them! They didn't ask you to love them... Ikaw ang nagpabalik balik sa kanya... kaya bago ka mafall sa kanya, make sure kaya mo tanggapin ng totoo ang trabaho nya habang di pa sya makaalis sa industriyang ito...

- RESPECT her

Theras:

- When you agree on something, make sure to follow/obey

- Be very honest and open

- Bago nyo sagutin ang mga GM na nagmahal sa inyo, make sure that you don't have any excess baggage... walang third party... fully recovered na kayo from your pasts... and you're really ready to love someone fully... you should be emotionally ready...

- you should be willing to work together at all costs...

- you should consider that GMs will be paranoid, you need to reassure them from time to time

- Kung di mo kaya pagkatiwalaan yung GM na nagmahal sayo, if you have a single doubt on him, wag mo sya sagutin... wag mo sa kanyang sabihing mahal mo din sya... kung di mo sya kayang pagkatiwalaan, tigilan mo... kung may doubt ka pa sa kanya, wag mo muna sagutin...

- madaling ma-fall ang mga GM... pag di nyo sila kaya mahalin, at napapansin nyong malapit na sila mafall, give a warning... be clear... stop them... pag di nyo pinigilan ang mga GM na nafo-fall na sa inyo on the early stage, kayo din ang mahihirapan... it will complicate you work, your life... Don't let them fall in love with you if you can't love them back... STOP them! pero kung yung nafo-fall sa inyo na GM e handa kayo mahalin sila considering all the risks and complications, why not... love them back or let them build/nurture/explore that love na namumuo sa kanya...

- Pag ang GM TOTOONG nagmahal sa inyo, seryoso yan... in my personal opinion, I maybe wrong pero sa mga nakita ko, pag ang GM na TOTOONG na-fall sa thera, buwis buhay yan... mas totoo ang pagmamahal na binibigay ng isang GM sa isang thera kesa sa isang babae na wala sa industriya ng ESPA or MP... I don't mean anything negative ladies... GMs knows the industry... Nilulunok nila ang pride nila, pagkalalaki nila, and lahat lahat... Isipin nyo, ang babaeng wala sa industriya ng ESPA at MP, makita lang naming mga lalaki na may ibang attention na binibigay ang nagugustuhan namin, di namin kaya tanggapin yun... gulo yun... pero ang mga Thera and MPs, we know what's going on inside and yet the GMs chose to accept and go on with their love for you, that's EXTREMELY DIFFERENT...

- Hindi lang dapat GM ang magpapahalaga sa inyo, kayo din dapat alam nyo kung paano nyo papahalagahan ang GM na totoon nagmamahal sa inyo...

There are more things you need to consider to make it work... I know it can work... But again, both of you if you really decide to love each other, be ready, be committed to work it out... Hindi pwedeng effort lang ng BF/GF na wala sa industriyang ito, it requires more effort, more of everything is required to make it work...

Sa ngalan ng Pag-ibig!

Cheers to all!

PS: wag maconfuse sa pagmamahal or libog lang.... magkaiba yun... and both are true for GMs and Theras... ang pinag-uusapan lang natin yung totoong pagmamahal ha...

Edited by OrionAtYourService
  • Like (+1) 2

When a thera loves you back..... then accept her lang. Accept the totality of all she is as a person and whatever she does to you or tell you then be happy. Lets not put rules in a thera-gm relationship unless both parties agree. Put rules when gm-thera is married.

Right now sakin kasi I'm in a middle of some sort of a friend/thera relationship. My thera don't want me to get any theras kasi selos sya. Ako naman oks lang I dont mind kasi, I'm already happy with her. So oks lang kung ma avail sya ng iba na gm.

Pero take note she always tells me she does not treat me as a gm. And each time we're together hindi kami mag es. Masaya na ako makasama sya but who knows when this will last. I still dont know. Feeling ko friendzone lang yata ako..... . Pero oks lang happy naman ako.

I'm sure some gm's out there is this situation.

When a thera loves you back..... then accept her lang. Accept the totality of all she is as a person and whatever she does to you or tell you then be happy. Lets not put rules in a thera-gm relationship unless both parties agree. Put rules when gm-thera is married.

Right now sakin kasi I'm in a middle of some sort of a friend/thera relationship. My thera don't want me to get any theras kasi selos sya. Ako naman oks lang I dont mind kasi, I'm already happy with her. So oks lang kung ma avail sya ng iba na gm.

Pero take note she always tells me she does not treat me as a gm. And each time we're together hindi kami mag es. Masaya na ako makasama sya but who knows when this will last. I still dont know. Feeling ko friendzone lang yata ako..... . Pero oks lang happy naman ako.

I feel you bro! Alam ko yung ganitong situation. All you do is wait lang then move on pag hindi mo na kaya or you find someone else.

- Pag ang GM TOTOONG nagmahal sa inyo, seryoso yan... in my personal opinion, I maybe wrong pero sa mga nakita ko, pag ang GM na TOTOONG na-fall sa thera, buwis buhay yan... mas totoo ang pagmamahal na binibigay ng isang GM sa isang thera kesa sa isang babae na wala sa industriya ng ESPA or MP...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with these statements. First off, when a person falls in love with anyone seriously, they love them wholeheartedly and unconditionally. It doesn't matter what the other person's status or line of work is. From your statement, you're saying that people who fall in love with therapists or massage parlor attendants are more serious than people who fall in love with women who work outside this industry, in lets say, fastfood stores, doctors, women lawyers etc.. That statement is wrong in my point of view. What makes the therapists and women outside of this work different other than their job? Nothing, they are all women. For you to say that men are more serious when it comes to loving therapists more than women outside the industry is wrong. If you're serious about a woman, it doesnt matter what line of work they are in. Don't make generalized statements without the proper facts.

Isipin nyo, ang babaeng wala sa industriya ng ESPA at MP, makita lang naming mga lalaki na may ibang attention na binibigay ang nagugustuhan namin, di namin kaya tanggapin yun... gulo yun... pero ang mga Thera and MPs, we know what's going on inside and yet the GMs chose to accept and go on with their love for you, that's EXTREMELY DIFFERENT...

This is also a generalized statement about women outside of the spa and mp industry, if its your opinion i respect it. But don't make it generalized because not all men get flustered and jealous simply because they see another person being given attention by a girl/lady that they like. If you ask me, it just means that the girl is either aren't into you or it could be nothing. I think people who get easily jealous over certain things are either insecure of themselves that they feel they need to react in order to mark their territory or something.

My point is, don't make it seem like women from the spa industry are anything different from women outside of it. I just feel that statements like this "mas totoo ang pagmamahal na binibigay ng isang GM sa isang thera kesa sa isang babae na wala sa industriya ng ESPA or MP" warrants me to speak out because i disagree with this.

Edited by Louis Roederer

Sorry, but I have to disagree with these statements. First off, when a person falls in love with anyone seriously, they love them wholeheartedly and unconditionally. It doesn't matter what the other person's status or line of work is. From your statement, you're saying that people who fall in love with therapists or massage parlor attendants are more serious than people who fall in love with women who work outside this industry, in lets say, fastfood stores, doctors, women lawyers etc.. That statement is wrong in my point of view. What makes the therapists and women outside of this work different other than their job? Nothing, they are all women. For you to say that men are more serious when it comes to loving therapists more than women outside the industry is wrong. If you're serious about a woman, it doesnt matter what line of work they are in. Don't make generalized statements without the proper facts.

Brother, I respect your reactions. I'm just pointing out not all men but I'm referring to GMs.... And I am just emphasizing the point were GMs when they fall in love with a thera there's more risk that GMs are taking because of the nature of a thera or MP's work...

I'm not saying men, I'm just saying GMs. I'm not comparing bro how a GM loves someone vs a none GM loves someone.

This is also a generalized statement about women outside of the spa and mp industry, if its your opinion i respect it. But don't make it generalized because not all men get flustered and jealous simply because they see another person being given attention by a girl/lady that they like. If you ask me, it just means that the girl is either aren't into you or it could be nothing. I think people who get easily jealous over certain things are either insecure of themselves that they feel they need to react in order to mark their territory or something.

I'm sorry bro but maybe my full statement is not so politically properly constructed but I'm again referring to GMs and I'm just pointing out the sacrifice a GM is taking into consideration on the statement you're referring to...

My point is, don't make it seem like women from the spa industry are anything different from women outside of it. I just feel that statements like this "mas totoo ang pagmamahal na binibigay ng isang GM sa isang thera kesa sa isang babae na wala sa industriya ng ESPA or MP" warrants me to speak out because i disagree with this.

Again bro, I'm not saying that Women in Spa industry is of lesser value or different from non Spa industry, if you could back read my posts I never stated any of those. I have high respect to women of this industry. I have thera close friends and I AM Deeply in Love with a Therapist. And I totally support loving anyone and even people of this industry. And I consider myself lucky to love a thera and be loved by a thera. Sorry for the politically incorrect statement, I'm only emphasizing again that when a GM loves a thera, a GM is exerting more effort, risks and extends more understanding and love early on...

I think we are both on the same page that loving someone on this industry shouldn't be an issue, and it's not impossible to make it work.

And that's what I'm pointing at.

Again, if there's any politically incorrect statement, I apologize. Cheers!

Edited by OrionAtYourService

JackCoke at sizzling sisig to think things over..then hit the bag the next day, muay thai lang katapat nyan, to shake off kung anu mang intense feelings nararamdaman mo para kay girlie, its a trap boys, lahat ng gusto mo madinig pwede nya sabihin, marketing and client retention skills lang lahat nyan, its all an illusion....hahaha

Edited by CardingTigas

dba pumasok sa isip mo na yun rin ang sbi nya sa mga guest nya? ganyan slang mag salita at sknila wla nmn masama sa mga words IMU, i love you etc. so wag ka sna ma fall sa mga machination nla. good luck.

nakaka excite lang talaga kasi makasama ang mga thera because they take very good care of you. tsaka karamihan magaganda at sexy. di mo basta basta makukuha sa labas yan. tama, it's their service and those who does it best would get client retention. pwede rin siguro mag-fall kaso napakakumplekadong sitwasyon - kelangan ng isang mapang unawa at malawak na pag iisip.

Im a therapist. Yeah I play. I know how to play. I flirt. Im broken. I get hurt. Minahal. Nagmahal. Yeah I exist. Im real. Duh...?! :) what if I told you im gonna get out of this industry soon. Very soon. Cause someone came. Making me feel na I dont belong here. Yung urge kong umalis mas intense compare before. Though. Wala pang score between the two of us. And di ko din alam if love nya ko. And di ko din alam if love ko sia he just came. Makes me feel so special. Iba. Iba talaga.. yung tipong one day pag gising ko .. nasabi ko nalang "ayoko na, di naman ako nag grogrow dito.. in fact I can feel it. Im deteriorating. " then here I am.. making decisions.. gumagawa ng moves. Sobrang hirap and nakakatakot man. Kahit baby steps man. Atleast I know im climbing my way up.. :)

Sa lahat ng naging guests ko. Umapela na dyan if may hinuthutan, nilamangan, pinaasa, if may sinabihan ako ng ilove you ( isa lang naman sinabihan ko nun and I mean it). If may nashortchanged ako. Well im sure wala.

I care. And thats real kasi thankful ako sa financial help na binibigay nyo..and I will forever be thankful. I consider all my clients as a friend.

Reading all these.. lahat ng harsh comments. Lahat ng kung anun anung pag gegeneralization dito. Know what? It really hurts.. imagine yung ibang therapist na nakakabasa din.. :) how some of you call us whores. Sluts and whatsoever. If in fact pwede namang pagdebatihan tong topic na to ng mas maayos... :) you can tell and express naman what you feel. What you think. Kaya lang dapat ba talaga in the meanest way??

Anyways.. cool lang . :) have a good day fellas... hugs and kisses...! :)

well said Ms. Sitti :) siguro tama yung case-to-case basis. Lahat ng nagshare dito may kwento. It's a cautionary tale for those na mag-aattempt. Kung ako lang, I'd say maging totoo ka. Kung minahal mo at niloko ka, eh di tapusin mo na :) Just be happy with yourself knowing you knew na ganung klase siyang babae hindi dahil thera siya pero dahil yun ang ugali niya.

My realization for the day: pineperahan natin ang mga taong ayaw gamitin yung skills nila. Realtalk lang. Di kaya ng mga lalake maghanap siguro (that's the keyword: SIGURO) ng babae kaya nagpapa-spa. Nakikipaglandian sa thera para magkarelasyon. Theras accommodate them kasi di nila kaya. Same lang yan sa mga doktor na ina-accommodate ang mga pasyente kasi di nila kayang alagaan ang kalusugan nila.

That is indeed a generalization but we ought to recognize na walang parehong indibidwal. Lahat tayo may sari-sariling experiences and it's better na matuto kaysa magmarunong :)

• Like (+1) 1

agree! when you love a thera, so be it... don't expect anything in return...

But when she loves you back, be ready... It's not an easy journey... But it's worth it... Be extremely understanding... Set boundaries... Be very clear... Yes is a yes... No is a No... Don't settle for statements that requires interpretation... Same thing with loving someone that is not a thera, make sure you're not a rebound...

GMs:

- Don't control their lives, just agree on and be clear on boundaries, expectations, limitations

- Trust them... trust them fully...

- Be very honest and open pero ihanda mo ang sarili mo sa honesty nya, wag mo awayin si thera sa pagiging honest nya, oras na inaway mo yan sa pagiging honest nya, abangan mo, hindi na ulit sya magiging honest sayo dahil gusto nyang iwasan ang mga bagay na aawayin mo sya

- Don't make them feel that they are a thera especially during your intimate moments...

- Don't give them anything that you cannot sustain... Not just material things, even things that you can't be consistent of...

- They need you to be loyal to them... much more demanding sila sa side na to.... they have a very low self-esteem you have to be very patient about this... They are extremely Selosa...

- If they can't leave the spa, let them do their jobs properly... Set limitations, agree on limitations... but do not forget, this is where they get the money they need for their families...

- Let them respond to forums, messages, sms and let them be who they need to be on responding to messages... You may set and agree on limitations on the ES they can do but responding to GMs is required on their job

- Don't be paranoid... Agreements are agreements... Trust Trust Trust them! They didn't ask you to love them... Ikaw ang nagpabalik balik sa kanya... kaya bago ka mafall sa kanya, make sure kaya mo tanggapin ng totoo ang trabaho nya habang di pa sya makaalis sa industriyang ito...

- RESPECT her

Theras:

- When you agree on something, make sure to follow/obey

- Be very honest and open

- Bago nyo sagutin ang mga GM na nagmahal sa inyo, make sure that you don't have any excess baggage... walang third party... fully recovered na kayo from your pasts... and you're really ready to love someone fully... you should be emotionally ready...

- you should be willing to work together at all costs...

- you should consider that GMs will be paranoid, you need to reassure them from time to time

- Kung di mo kaya pagkatiwalaan yung GM na nagmahal sayo, if you have a single doubt on him, wag mo sya sagutin... wag mo sa kanyang sabihing mahal mo din sya... kung di mo sya kayang pagkatiwalaan, tigilan mo... kung may doubt ka pa sa kanya, wag mo muna sagutin...

- madaling ma-fall ang mga GM... pag di nyo sila kaya mahalin, at napapansin nyong malapit na sila mafall, give a warning... be clear... stop them... pag di nyo pinigilan ang mga GM na nafo-fall na sa inyo on the early stage, kayo din ang mahihirapan... it will complicate you work, your life... Don't let them fall in love with you if you can't love them back... STOP them! pero kung yung nafo-fall sa inyo na GM e handa kayo mahalin sila considering all the risks and complications, why not... love them back or let them build/nurture/explore that love na namumuo sa kanya...

- Pag ang GM TOTOONG nagmahal sa inyo, seryoso yan... in my personal opinion, I maybe wrong pero sa mga nakita ko, pag ang GM na TOTOONG na-fall sa thera, buwis buhay yan... mas totoo ang pagmamahal na binibigay ng isang GM sa isang thera kesa sa isang babae na wala sa industriya ng ESPA or MP... I don't mean anything negative ladies... GMs knows the industry... Nilulunok nila ang pride nila, pagkalalaki nila, and lahat lahat... Isipin nyo, ang babaeng wala sa industriya ng ESPA at MP, makita lang naming mga lalaki na may ibang attention na binibigay ang nagugustuhan namin, di namin kaya tanggapin yun... gulo yun... pero ang mga Thera and MPs, we know what's going on inside and yet the GMs chose to accept and go on with their love for you, that's EXTREMELY DIFFERENT...

- Hindi lang dapat GM ang magpapahalaga sa inyo, kayo din dapat alam nyo kung paano nyo papahalagahan ang GM na totoon nagmamahal sa inyo...

There are more things you need to consider to make it work... I know it can work... But again, both of you if you really decide to love each other, be ready, be committed to work it out... Hindi pwedeng effort lang ng BF/GF na wala sa industriyang ito, it requires more effort, more of everything is required to make it work...

Sa ngalan ng Pag-ibig!

Cheers to all!

PS: wag maconfuse sa pagmamahal or libog lang.... magkaiba yun... and both are true for GMs and Theras... ang pinag-uusapan lang natin yung totoong pagmamahal ha...

These are spot on and i agree with most statements. Guilty with some..

And that's what I'm pointing at.

Again, if there's any politically incorrect statement, I apologize. Cheers!

That's why i pointed out some statements of yours that sounded to me like you were generalizing. It's good that you cleared it up.

I could say these types of affairs of falling in love with therapists or mpa's can be the same as women in the porn industry. Because there are women who are married but still do porn, some of the porn actresses have their boyfriends or husbands becoming their co-actors or even turn out to be directors of the films and they shoot their films and watch their porn girlfriends/ wives with other men.

It's like " The Family that prays together, F's together"

If the guy is open minded to think that its ok for his spouse/gf thera to do their job with no personal and emotional attachments then it shouldn't be a problem.

Think of it like the porn industry, the guys the porn actresses are with seem fine with it.

Im a therapist. Yeah I play. I know how to play. I flirt. Im broken. I get hurt. Minahal. Nagmahal. Yeah I exist. Im real. Duh...?! :) what if I told you im gonna get out of this industry soon. Very soon. Cause someone came. Making me feel na I dont belong here. Yung urge kong umalis mas intense compare before. Though. Wala pang score between the two of us. And di ko din alam if love nya ko. And di ko din alam if love ko sia he just came. Makes me feel so special. Iba. Iba talaga.. yung tipong one day pag gising ko .. nasabi ko nalang "ayoko na, di naman ako nag grogrow dito.. in fact I can feel it. Im deteriorating. " then here I am.. making decisions.. gumagawa ng moves. Sobrang hirap and nakakatakot man. Kahit baby steps man. Atleast I know im climbing my way up.. :)

Sa lahat ng naging guests ko. Umapela na dyan if may hinuthutan, nilamangan, pinaasa, if may sinabihan ako ng ilove you ( isa lang naman sinabihan ko nun and I mean it). If may nashortchanged ako. Well im sure wala.

I care. And thats real kasi thankful ako sa financial help na binibigay nyo..and I will forever be thankful. I consider all my clients as a friend.

Reading all these.. lahat ng harsh comments. Lahat ng kung anun anung pag gegeneralization dito. Know what? It really hurts.. imagine yung ibang therapist na nakakabasa din.. :) how some of you call us whores. Sluts and whatsoever. If in fact pwede namang pagdebatihan tong topic na to ng mas maayos... :) you can tell and express naman what you feel. What you think. Kaya lang dapat ba talaga in the meanest way??

Anyways.. cool lang . :) have a good day fellas... hugs and kisses...! :)

nice =)