• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Job Openings & Opportunities

what are we going to upload nga?

mga ebooks at magazine, script at software and etc.

hmmm, sounds interesting. is this still open?
Yes, we still need uploader, pero may rule yon pag gamit ng Rapid Share premium account, this is just a basic rule to protect our rapidshare premium account kaya wala kayo ipag-alala.

IT Start-UP

Looking for the following industrial partners:

system developer

database developer

system analyst

Partners would be entitled to monthly allowance and certain percentage of the company

Company would provide the following

-office space

-housing

-equipments

-operation expenses

currently, company have funds to incubate the company for 2 years.

Interested partner may email resume to retailsolutioninc@gmail.com

My friend is in ned of sales rep (manila area) for their new product that deals in the clinical laboratory. Preferably medical technologist, with or without expirience.

Also, looking for Micobiologist, molecular bio, for a sales rep position that deals with Life Science products, the area will be south luzon ( Los Banos) and manila

PM me if interested.

Hi Guys,

I got this friend of mine who's looking for call center job within the metropolis of Manila. He's english proficient and is a computer programming graduate. Do you know any?

Should you know any please post any of your recommended call centers or you may just simply add your call center experiences here.

Appreciating your contribution here...

Thanks.

anyone students who would like to work part time on a call center you can try at TELEPERFORMANCE their recruitment hub is at the third floor of the EDSA Pavillion Mall!!! They accept part-timers and working students. Three people on my batch where actually working students getting the right schedule would be a bit hard but if you find someone willing to switch sked with you its no problem!!!

By the way you must have a decent English accent and they just normally check your F's Th's V's P's and B's!!!!!

Two weeks accent training 1and 1/2 month product training all paid. we do have a bond here!!!

But you know what peeps!!!!!!!! YOU dont have to be afraid of BONDS because there's actually no clear law in our country that relates to this bond thing. The most that they can do is hold your last salary!!!

Heck i know of one friend on another call center who signed a 120K bond and the reason for that was because he

was trained and given a US customs brokerage license or whatever to that effect for a financial account!!!

He didnt finish the contract and nothing happened except that he cant claim his backpay!!!

Edited by kremepuff75

Our company is one of the biggest distributor of prepaid telecoms products. Currently, we have opening for Customer Relations Assistants with the ff qualifications to market our latest telecoms product:

- female, graduate of a 4 year course, 26 years old below

- conversant, easy to get along and able to express herself well

- willing to be assigned in major MMla Malls

- regular pay, overtime, transpo allowance and incentives offered

PM me for details. Thanks!