3ds xl or PS Vita

Djteku

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alam nyo po ba kung saan makakabili ng 2nd hand 3ds game cartridges?

May mga marketplace sa Facebook. Hanap ka lang ng Facebook group. Try Pinoy 3DS Marketplace or Nintendo Buy & Sell PH.

Of course meron sa Greenhills pero hindi worth it bumili sa kanila. Mataas sila magbenta(Parang minus P200 lang, sa original price o kaya minsan walang case kaso ka-presyo yung may case). Although maganda kasi may physical store ka na mababalikan.

• 1 month later...

I have a PS Vita, one of the best games I have played are found there: Persona 4: Golden; Tales of Hearts R; Muramasa Rebirth, among others.

I do agree that there has been a lack of support in PS Vita especially non-Japanese games, and if you prefer a larger library of games and future support, the new 3ds would be a better bet.

It really depends on your preference, but I really recommend the PS Vita, due to the build quality(if you can compare an OLED Vita, and the screen of 3DS, there really is no competition) and the games that are already there.

• 4 weeks later...

I have both also. 3DS for new games, Vita for playing classics. Hindi na talaga maasahan na may magandang lalabas sa Vita.

Pero considering na mura na ang Vita ngayon, mejo sulit na din!

3DS is more expensive, pero hackable cya unlike the Vita. No issues kung orig games lang ang gagamitin on both systems, pero kung gusto mo makatipid, you will be able to save more in the long run pag inexploit ang 3DS.

• 4 weeks later...

PS Vita. For a lot of reasons but mainly:

1.) Remote Play. I can play my PS3 and PS4 games over wifi anywhere I want.

2.) Powerful game engine. This handheld was made for the AAA games (that were unfortunately not made, but meh)

3.) Visual Impact. I like the way the Vita looks better than the 3DS. Never been a fan of the latter's flip design.

• 3 weeks later...