• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

hi who are here is looking for financial planners

just want you to know that not everyone who does financial planning are all in just for commissions it is a noble job. and it is a job for a lifetime to be of service to people. 

But again before engaging in any investments always have a good financial foundation so no matter what happen. Life wont turn around 360 degrees just because of uncertainties. 

just my two cents here

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, neville said:

Finally. I managed to make my own personal statement of assets and liabilities. I'm 95% complete. I have yet to figure out how to compute the growth and decline of all my investments, as well as create a graph showing a 10 year projection starting from 2020.

I'm ready to show my thick excel file to the registered financial planners I will get in touch with. That and the questions I have in my head.

Thanks to the pandemic, I am finally solidifying setting aside and investing the money I allocate for buying my own house. The room I live in is beginning to give me cabin fever. I need some breathing room. Most importantly, I realized how hard it is to live away from my sister and her kids.

So far, I am in the positive. Adding up all the values of my portfolios against my payables and card debts, I remain a millionaire. On paper. :D

If everything goes right with my cash flow, I will be a cold cash millionaire in 2028. How to make it faster is the question I will pose to the RFP.

Maligayang Pasko, boys.

Congrats!