Authentic Vs Replicas

HunkDavao

• 4 weeks later...

i dont buy replicas but i do receive replicas once in a while as gifts. many of our employees have left for greener pastures abroad and some would give replica shirts and watches as gift.

i can attest to the fact that there are good quality replicas and replicas that are plain cheap. one of the rep lacostes held up better than the original ones i had. the replica tag is also working after 4 years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I say fake watches are for fake people. Go original, or at the very least if you want something that looks like, say a Rolex or a Panerai, you can go the homage route. There are watches respected for their movements and build quality at every price point. Look at Seiko and Orient for the lower price point, moving up to Hamilton and Tissot, etc. I'm sure there are other watch enthusiasts or "WIS" members here :)

kapag something that I rely on (gym shoes, running shoes, watches ,electronics), orig pa rin :). Delikado kasi, baka masira. Pati In the long run, nakakasave ka pa rin.

Pag dating sa mga fakes, yung mga yeezy bumibili ako sa greenhills madalas haha. Actually comfy naman sila and really hard to see the difference. Pero pag may nagtatanong I always say na sa greenhills ko binibili. Not once ako sinabihan ng masama, tinanong pa nga ako kung saan sa greenhills haha. I never pass them off as original. What I want is to have that silhouette/shape of shoe, not the brand!

Fakes are ok pero don't use them to flex :).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...