The theatre really does justice to the musical, Les Miz, and others slated there. The state-of-the-art acoustics, video and lighting are perfect, and although not so huge like the CCP, the familiarity it lends allows the audience to feel that they are part of the drama. It is the newest theatre in town for musicals, but it could be a good venue for any occasion .The seats, arranged in fan shape, are comfortable but a little bit cramped for large bodied persons. Although I haven't yet tried their refreshments , there is a Theatre cafe and bar at the foyer.

Visited March 2016
  • Like (+1) 1

Y

You earn points while you are playing slot or if table games the supervisor will take note of how much you bet. Bonus peso is convertible to Solaire peso on sundays fyi.

Actually, I thought so too till I checked the card. Its not peso to points or points per play.

I believe there are certain combinations in the electronic games that only generate points.

Just putting in an amount and playing doesn't necessary mean you're accumulating points.

I haven't played the tables yet here to check them out.

It is hard to win the jackpot so the next best thing is to hit the bonus free spin round as early as possible, you could have earnings in that way. I seldom play slots now my biggest payout is only 6,000 that is equivalent to 150 free spins.

Thanks for the info.

I only play the slots jsut to k*ll time.

I mostly come here for the food. :D