Windows OS - Merged Thread

Windows 7 parin kesa Windows 8, hopefully ok ang Windows 10. Every other OS release kasi ng Microsoft palpak. Windows 98 (OK), Windows 2000 (Palpak), Windows XP (OK), WIndows Vista (Palpak), Windows 7 (OK), Windows 8 (medyo palpak), Windows 10 (sana OK)

Actually ang palpak (or so they say) is Windows Me, not Windows 2000. Remember that both Windows Me and Windows 2000 came out. I don't exactly know whaqt made Me bad since I had Me and I never had any problems with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

few compatibles games with 8

I played many triple A games on windows 8/8.1 never had a problem.

It's a free upgrade to all windows 7 and 8 users

or so they say.... rumor has it the upgrade is free but the updates and security patches are not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've upgraded to Windows 10 (Enterprise) on my Lenovo Thinkpad L430 (work laptop) and I must say I am impressed.

UI is very intuitive, new and yet familiar. It's a great move that they had the start menu back.

So far so good I don't see any lagging or erratic apps. My sharepoint, onedrive, MS outlook, MS Office are all a bit faster.

Edge, the new browser is surprisingly snappy and fast.

Too bad I can't activate Cortana yet.

Overall, upgrade is soooooo easy, It's like patching an update lang. No problems with settings whatsoever.

post-16793-0-52496300-1439969181_thumb.jpg