• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hyperhidrosis

try driclor from mercury drug. i read it somewhere. its an anti perspirant.

re your question on pasma, there's really no direct translation to english or medical term at that since pasma, lamig, etc are eastern medicine terms much like the concepts of chi, yin-yang of the chinese. these concepts/terms are all lumped up to what are popularly known as complementary and alternative medicine. this is opposed to the western medicine that we all know of. unfortunately, some concepts like what were enumerated previously are not recognized by western med.

i hope this answers your queation.

• 1 year later...

try driclor from mercury drug. i read it somewhere. its an anti perspirant.

re your question on pasma, there's really no direct translation to english or medical term at that since pasma, lamig, etc are eastern medicine terms much like the concepts of chi, yin-yang of the chinese. these concepts/terms are all lumped up to what are popularly known as complementary and alternative medicine. this is opposed to the western medicine that we all know of. unfortunately, some concepts like what were enumerated previously are not recognized by western med.

i hope this answers your queation.

yup, tri driclor. meron sa merucry drug. I have this condition din, as in tumutulo pawis sa kamay at paa ko dati. applied driclor, ayun wala na ngayon :) pero maintenance ko is driclor once a week. initially, you have to apply it daily at night. pag napansin mong nawawala na yung pagpapawis, apply it every other night, then every 3 days and so on, until maintenance mo nalang siya. it's a bit pricey pero matagal maubos, lalo na pag maintenance pahse na, baka mag expire pa yung bote bago mo pa maubos :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Botox --- but it will lasted maximum of 8 months.

If you're concern is the embarrassment caused by hyperhydrosis during your first meeting, when you need to extend and shake your hands, just "treat" the hands you used in shaking hands! :lol:

Treatment cause will be from 5k - 10k, but would be worth it, you dont have to offer a sweaty, dripping hand! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...