LA Lakers

Ok... What I'm referring here is the Lakers will retain their top 3 protected pick and will not go to another team... What matters here is they will get a high pick regardless of 1st 2nd and 3rd... Boston will likely get the better pick here either the top or the 2nd... The Lakers are not expecting the top pick anyway... On this loaded draft according to experts, retaining the pick is the priority it doesn't matter if it goes to the 3rd... If the pick becomes 4th, say goodbye to the pick...

Rebuilding process nalang talaga sila may future naman sila Ingram at Russell e. Bata pa sila Clarkson at Julius Randle pati mas maganda maginvest nalang sa future kasi for the next few years ang magiging labanan lang ay ung mga team with Durant, Steph, Lebron etc. Mas maganda kung hintayin mo nalang na magdecline na ang laro nila Lebron bago ka lumaban for champs.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting Ball is a big risk.

I am very disappointed on the behavior of his father.

I hope that this season will be the last season for the Lakers who are not in the playoff spot.

Honestly, NBA playoff atmosphere is different if there is a Lakers although you are in the last spot.

I have no idea on what Magic and Pelinka will do for the offseason.

I hope it bears productive result/s.

On my personal opinion, as long as they can acquire a solid player (not superstar) for D'Angelo, Randle, Clarkson among others, I will do that if I'm Pelinka.

Lakers is not good on rebuilding players and it was shown on the three year horizon course of Kobe Bryant's career.

I am a Kobe fan but I criticize him few times and I will do it again by allowing to take multi million dollar contract extension.

It hurts the free agency, honestly.

Acquiring Howard and Nash was the most painful player movement they committed in franchise history. I think everybody will agree with my statement.

Markelle will probably go to Boston since Brooklyn would probably be the worst team in the NBA this year. That being the case, the odds for Brooklyn, whose pick will go to Boston, getting the number one pick will be higher than all the lottery teams.

Don't you want Lonzo Ball? According to his verbose dad, he's better than Stephen Curry. :lol: In fairness to Lonzo Ball, he seems to be the taller and longer version of Stephen Curry. I am basing this opinion of mine on the youtube clips in which I saw him play. Besides, Lonzo Ball is from the hometown UCLA.

I'm an L.A. guy, but nope, i don't want any those Ball brothers for the Lakers, Clips can have him. They are more concern of promoting their brand than anything else. I just don't freaking understand why ESPN keeps giving them exposure. It's really annoying. He hasn't proven s@%t and pretty much didn't do anything against Kentucky during sweet 16. And he's just taller but not the next Curry. That shooting form is fugly. One more thing, we still don't know any overseas players declaring for draft, who knows there might be a gem there.

Yes, the shooting form is fugly and reminiscent of Stephen Curry's, although Curry's form looks better. Both of them have a push shot. Stephen A. Smith had a hilarious argument Lavar Ball, Lonzo's dad, because he claimed he can beat MJ one on one. :lol:

The media is milking it. He'll also be a guest on Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless' show called uninterrupted, not sure of the title but I think that's gonna be a good one lol Man LaVarr Ball is just talking straight out of his ass. Have you seen his video of playing ball at a recreational center in Chino,CA? lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...