Do You Believe in UFOs?

yes and I do believe, one of the proof that we uses their tech is the existence of transistor, which is a reversed engineer. Try to look for TR3B one of the hidden experiment conducted by Black Project engineers which are kept hidden by the Majestic 12. Google Mufon. If you want to know more. There is even a scientist that there are E.Ts. who lived in the moon of Jupiter or Saturn if I remembered it correctly.

They are 3 types of E.T. a very interesting topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@rap86

No thanks, alam ko ang mga kasinungalingan at galing sa pambabaloktot ng katotohanan na ginagawa ng History Channel. Never ever listen to MSM.

I'd rather listen to LA Marzulli, his works are often coveted by the History Channel, good thing he is not sharing it to them.

Yes, but the bottom line is...... What is your understanding about the "aliens" that are out there?

Could be a combination of beings that are technologically advanced and primitive. Since it's all speculation - the sky's the limit with my imagination. I can picture them as single-celled microorganisms or beings like the Ewoks and Wookies in Star Wars. :)

• 4 weeks later...