android, ios or windows phone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like Windows Phone for ease of use. I have lumia 620 and 920. the camera is superb and the basic of features of a phone (texting and calling) solid na solid. Maganda lang kasi hindi kailangan ng 3rd party for backup and connecting to social media.

Ang downside ng WP platform is lack of apps which I don't mind. (Pero ala yung working na grab at uber)

May IG, FB at Twitter naman sa WP.

Sa ngayon gamit ko Asus Zenfone 6.0. Android. Ok siya actually pero kailangan mo pa ng mga 3rd party apps.

Dami ng settings ng android. Tapos parang lakas kumain ng ram so disable minsan ng hindi kailangan na apps.

Natry ko yung iphone. ok naman siya pero namamahalan ako sa phone. Pero yung optimization ng apps at usability? solid na solid.

Anyway, WP talaga gusto ko pero napilitan mag-Android kasi hindi supported ng company ko. sad.

Android! There is no "Walled garden" with Android, plus compatibility with a lot of apps (and APKs) - some only available for download as APK packages and not in the playstore, which are definitely not in iOS or Windows OS. You can (usually) expand your memory with SD cards and OTG drives, use it basically as a USB drive and player at the same time, and it's compatible to be paired/partnered with so many other devices from different brands but using the same OS. For someone like me who used to tinker around with my desktop, the level of accessibility and compatibility with Android is awesome. I was able to transfer my contacts and SMS records from a Xiao Mi to an HTC and eventually a Galaxy phone just by using the same app to backup and restore, I was able to continue progress with my games even when changing phones, etc.

• 3 weeks later...