android, ios or windows phone?

Actually there are more android users than IOS

And i personally prefer android than ios because unlike ios, you can access your android phone like an external drive and you can just drag and drop files there.

My thoughts exactly. Nothing beats open platform os.

Friendly User talaga yung Android. Pero madali rin kapitan ng Malware kaya ingat din sa click at browse sa ibang site

Actually a lot of my friends who are not that technologically adept prefer ios since they say it is more USER FRIENDLY. I agree with them since you can't really do much with ios since it is very restrictive even if you have it jailbroken. That's why I always tend to think that iphone users are those who do not know much about technology, but of course, this is not always he case.

Android phones especially xperia z series na water proof and zenfone. I like to swap SD cards full of emulator games, movies and music. I also try a lot of hd games and copy paste lang ang data files.

I used to own an iphone before and for me very limited customization and hassle for me ang pag transfer ng files using itunes.

Mas user friendly sya sa mga basic functions ng phone but for me it's not worth the asking price when you can buy an extra android phone exclusively for web browsing, youtube etc.

Right now I'm using iOS. I used to have Android before though. Those were the days I'd root my phone, try to create personalize the skin / launcher and tinker around with all the settings of my phone as much as possible.

Now though I've lost the time to do all those so out of the box iOS is just perfect for me. iOS is still extremely polished and does the jobs it needs to.

• 2 weeks later...