android, ios or windows phone?

Android ako vs ios. Just like what other posters said. Mas customizable ang Android. Its got alot of apps that can make your phone more enjoyable. I got apps that automate my.phone. Ex. Turn off wifi and turn it on depending on the time of day. Launch spotify once it comnects to my car radio bluetooth.

I tried the iphone 5 before. I found it too limiting. Baka mag iba na iphones now. But the good thing for iphones is its easy to use. I recommend that phone for my parents so they wont call me all the time when they cant figure out something on their phones

• 4 weeks later...

1. Android

2. iOS

3. Windows phone

I actually like windows phone, had a lumina afew years ago but the lack of apps is real. If that doesnt matter and u just want a phone for text browsing etc a cheap windows phone is not too bad but for the same price you can get a much better specced android phone and do alot more with it.

one aspect that not too many people consider is the frequency of OS updates. due to the diversity of Android manufacturers and their propensity to add their own custom skins, OS updates are often take a long time to get to the end users' phones. why is this important? we all tend to keep a lot of information on our phones these days. OS updates are often issued to address security problems that have been identified in previous versions of the OS. OS updates are not just released to introduce new features.

while it is true that one can root one's phone and use a "pure" Google Android OS, this takes a bit more technical skill than what the average man/woman-on-the-street user has. to those of you who are skilled enough to perform a rooting operations, well and good.

as far as frequency and speed of disseminating OS updates to handsets, i think that iOS wins hands down.