Career or Love

I would say love but the deep kind of love.

Why do we pursue careers? There are many reasons. The pursuit of more earning translating to more money. The pursuit of a higher position which means a higher reputation and respect. The pursuit of  professional satisfaction that means we are making an impact to our professional interests and the world. When you look all of these things, they are doable as long as you put in the EFFORT. One may say that there are many hurdles. Yes, there are there but that doesn't stop us from making the effort to get what we want. As professionals we tide through it or go around it. We still make the effort.

Love is complicated because it is like tennis. The other right party should meet the ball and throw it back sustaining without fail. That is the variability. The other side. Because we cannot control them and we must not control them. Our efforts are not guaranteed to produce results or if it does produce results will it be a long sustaining one? Love I categorized into light and deep. Light is what I define develop with attraction but love wanes when the attraction is over. It is light when it comes to the point that partners eventually cannot stand each other. It is light when they found at the long road of their togetherness that they fallen out of love. Deep love is so idealistic that is why I chose it. The search for a partner that you know that can meet all your efforts with their own efforts without stopping and without tiring. Every weakness or overshot is compensated by each other. All outbursts of emotions is met by a presence standing firmly nearby never to let go. Uses the difference between them as a spice. Uses the commonality between them as reason to trust and play together. And this is something that never ends. This is too idealistic but it is worth to dream and pursue it.

Both career and love will take time. It may be long or short depending on your effort and on one's luck. Career satisfies the corporeal needs of our existence. Love satisifes the spiritual and emotional aspect of our existence.

Edited by vrij
added info

Career. Hehe

Di ko na rin alam saan mag-factor in ang love kung romantic nalang. Parang okay naman rin basta may mga parang may support or company parin na ibang tao siguro not necessarily a partner. Or this is just me nalang to not rely most of the time.

Halos on survival mode nalang din kaya more of pera palang kailangan atupagin. 

Been in a 12 year relationship, I can't say we were a great couple but mostly we were happy together. Yet as time passed and also our age, we needed to do things and work on our own careers alone. We were unaware that we have been helding back each other for so long. 

I hope she gets everything she dreamt of, even if I am by her side anymore.

Career ( sa hirap Ng buhay ngayon kahit di mo forte aralin mo na kahit di mo linya HAHAHAHAHAH)

Okay lang na mag love life pero wag mo bibigay lahat kasi pag sa kanya ka na lang nakafocus mauubos ka,pag naubos ka na ipapaliwanag mo sa kanya Yun then di nya maiintindihan hanggang sa sumabog na lang kayong dalawa maiiwan na lang sayo is sama Ng loob Hahahahah 

Mas better na unahin mo Yung career mo Kasi pag okay ka na, pag stable ka na, pipila na lang sila  mamimili ka na lang, 

Just saying 🖤