Who / What Made You Smile Today?

I woke up this morning feeling lazy and for me to able to be more productive before going to work, I decided to clean up my room.

But there's no spare bath towel, beddings nor an extra rug for replacement.

Called up the house help and asked: "Manang, bakit wala na po tayong gamit pamalit sa kelangan ko sa room ko?"

Then Manang Lyn said: " Ate, yung iba, kinuha na ng Daddy nyo, baka daw i-donate nanaman nyo sa kung saan, yung iba naman sabi sa laundry kasalanan ni Odette"

I politely asked: "sino pong Odette? May bago tayong Aso?" (thinking my dad adopted again some dog from his shop)

She answered: "Ano ka ba naman, Doc. Hindi dahil busy ka masyado, wala ka ng balita. Si Odette po yung bagyo, basa-basa o nood-nood din pag may time.."

Puzzled yet really made me laugh, sobrang behind na ako.

And by all means, Manang Lyn is 56yrs old na. :D

Spent last night with my ex from college days(married n with kids) at crosswinds tagaytay. Earlier today. I brought her to her clinic, she gave me a warm embrace and said "thank you for being a true genteman, some things never change." And she kissed me on my cheek.

I have been a very good boy last night. I could have been somebody else but the good prevailed.

Made my day.