• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who / What Made You Smile Today?

On 8/9/2024 at 3:33 AM, Machi of Tokyo said:

Itong buong pamilyang stray cat dto sa work 🥰 pag nandito ako sila ang nagpapasaya sakin lalo pag namimiss ko mga dogs ko, pag medyo sad or di maganda araw ko pinupuntahan ko lang sila at pinapakain magiging ok na ako 🥰IMG_9504.png.afbe8612af8e313e5f38fac6a32be3c3.png

Suswertehin ka.  May kapalit NA blessing yan.  I have around 16 rescues from the time they were kittens.  I had them neutered and spayed and spent a lot on vaccines and cat food.

They make my day.  I play with them each morning and most of them I think know their names.

Went to my follow-up appointment with my psychologist and after my 3 month meds cycle seems like I'm on the road to getting back to normal from being severely depressed :). Also since I was weighed there na confirm din that my diet is paying off lost 4 kg in 2 months hehe.

34 minutes ago, Robert Mortimer said:

Suswertehin ka.  May kapalit NA blessing yan.  I have around 16 rescues from the time they were kittens.  I had them neutered and spayed and spent a lot on vaccines and cat food.

They make my day.  I play with them each morning and most of them I think know their names.

Nakakatuwa nga po dahil nilolookfoward siguro ang pagpapakain ko araw2 sa knila yyng baby cat pinangalanan kong nami i think gustong gusto nya name nya sobrang lambing na nga nila sakin.. gusto ko nga iuwi kaya lang po ang belgian ko galit nmn sa pusa  🥺 kaya sdto ko nlang sya aalagaan sa spa 🥰

• Like (+1) 1