• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

• 4 months later...

I stumbled into this article while researching on who the owners of a company that I suspect is owned by Abnoy's KKK :

http://realpolitiker.weebly.com/special-reports/cory-divorced-ninoy-aquino-in-1980-ninoy-refused-to-sign-the-divorce-paper#sthash.LbtAVgLP.dpbs

The writer is obviously anti-Cory.

It lists the juicy dirty laundry accounts of Cory Aquino's family, including alleged tryst between Kris and Secretary Oca Orbos!

Some entries seem true while others seems to be questionable. Read and decide for yourselves.

I stumbled into this article while researching on who the owners of a company that I suspect is owned by Abnoy's KKK :

http://realpolitiker.weebly.com/special-reports/cory-divorced-ninoy-aquino-in-1980-ninoy-refused-to-sign-the-divorce-paper#sthash.LbtAVgLP.dpbs

The writer is obviously anti-Cory.

It lists the juicy dirty laundry accounts of Cory Aquino's family, including alleged tryst between Kris and Secretary Oca Orbos!

Some entries seem true while others seems to be questionable. Read and decide for yourselves.

Is it true Cory chanced upon Kris naked on top of Oca Orbos? Teenage crush ko yun eh hehehe

Hehehe! Ano ba ang female version ng Oedipus complex?

Pansin mo ba, mahilig sya sa mga tatay na ang edad, like Philip Salvador, Vic Sotto, Alvin Patrimonio, Gabby Conception, etc...?

Eh sino naman yung Senator na lover ni Madame Cory? Hula ko si Nani Perez pero hindi yata...

• 3 months later...

Just in case no post about this issue yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vADEDZpetY

A netizen named Willy Ramasola, which I presume a personality of influence, posted in his Facebook account a very shocking revelation. He said that it was Danding Cojuangco who is the real maker of presidents of the Philippines. Well, at least starting from former President Marcos.

Ramasola said that Danding was a crony of Marcos and made lots of money from coconut farmers in the past and until today. He theorized that it was him who had Ninoy Aquino assassinated. He had Ninoy killed not because he hated him but because he knew that Ninoy’s assassination would topple the Marcos government, and will make Cory Aquino, his cousin, the next president of the Philippines.

Ramasola also said that he is the main financier of Noynoy Aquino’s campaign in 2010. And that his presidential bet on this year’s elections is Senator Grace Poe.

Here is the shocking revelation he posted in his Facebook account 15 hours ago. More here...

• 7 months later...

They don't want you to know that:

Ombudsman Morales' charge against Abnoy of usurpation of authority related to the Mamasapano massacre was deliberately flawed to make it fail.

From Daily Tribune:

Raps vs Noy ‘moro-moro’ — Rody

"...Mr. Duterte added that while Aquino should carry the burden of the botched Mamasapano massacre in 2015, the recent move by the Office of the Ombudsman to file raps against the former President is futile.

Talking to reporters at the sidelines of the turnover ceremony of the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law in Malacañang, Mr. Duterte said that the charges mulled by the Ombudsman last Friday are wrong charges.

“It’s more of a moro-moro. Charging Aquino for that, it’s a silly charge,” the President said.

“I am sure that the charges against Aquino will fail,” he added..."

• 1 year later...

Fake news kasi sinabi mo? Hahaha! This is coming from someone who got pwned on the other thread. Hindi ka makaget over kasi napahiya ka kaya titira ka sa ibang thread? :lol:

Fake news not just because I said so but because the source is not credible and the news is unsubstantiated. You can believe it if you want but It only reflects on your credibility.

By the way, who died and made you the debate judge? You seem to like declaring yourself the winner of arguments all the time. It's kinda like licking your own balls, don't you think?

P.S. Just because I stop conversing with you, it doesn't mean nasupalpal mo na ko. It just means I got tired of your NON-SENSE arguments and I see no sense carrying on any further.

Fake news not just because I said so but because the source is not credible and the news is unsubstantiated. You can believe it if you want but It only reflects on your credibility.

Prove that it's fake news. But then again, I don't expect you to prove that it's fake news simply because I am certain you can't produce an article to debunk what Enrile said. Who am I supposed to believe? A poster who can't answer questions relative to the discussion or the long-time defense minister of Marcos who gave specifics?

By the way, who died and made you the debate judge? You seem to like declaring yourself the winner of arguments all the time. It's kinda like licking your own balls, don't you think?

I don't need to be a debate judge to know that you get pwned repeatedly simply because you can't answer questions that I ask relative to your posts.

Edited by will robie

P.S. Just because I stop conversing with you, it doesn't mean nasupalpal mo na ko. It just means I got tired of your NON-SENSE arguments and I see no sense carrying on any further.

I will indulge you and argue with you based on your perception. In this post, you said that you got tired of my nonsense arguments. If that is so, you just contradicted yourself because you quoted what I posted and labeled it as fake news. Isn't fake news nonsense? Hahaha! :lol:

Edited by will robie