Video Games You're Playing Now

asmodeus

On 3/1/2022 at 1:44 PM, Bairaners said:

Oks ba elden ring? Or sa simula lang tapos ibabato mo na controller mo sa galit maski maganda backdrop?

At ano ang magandang mmo now? Ragna, Final Fantasy 14..o wow parin ba? Khan lang yung nasubukan ko dati nung uso pa sila nung RO at Mobius

For MMO, FF14 ata is still free until lvl 60 (1st xpac - heavensward). I admit it was a trap for me as i continued playing pero i still really like that you get a feel for the game before you need to shell out money. 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:44 AM, Bairaners said:

Oks ba elden ring? Or sa simula lang tapos ibabato mo na controller mo sa galit maski maganda backdrop?

At ano ang magandang mmo now? Ragna, Final Fantasy 14..o wow parin ba? Khan lang yung nasubukan ko dati nung uso pa sila nung RO at Mobius

elden ring i think its a good and challenging game, to the point na maibabato mo yung controller sa frustration pero lalaruin mo ulit, love - hate relationship sa game. hahaha

mmo i guess ragna due to familiarization of the game 'til to the point it gets boring, ROPH was bought by another company i think, but the iro chaos & thor (ragnarok from gravity - level up games that was migrated to iro) servers then GTA V, RDR2