• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

South China/West Philippine Sea

It's a matter of pragmatic policy to let big Filipino fishing vessels fish all they want in the West Philippine Sea, deplete all fishing resources, and leave the Chinese with little resources to get...

Let us just make sure that the crew of the big Philippine fishing ships are from the locales facing the WPS to make sure that they get economic benefits and income from those resources...

• 2 months later...

Popcorn... Friends daw natin sila eh... :rolleyes:

Ginawa na dati ni Playstation yan eh... from 2010-2012 uber friendly din with China...

Pumunta pa don, highlighted pa ng Chinese government that he has Chinese blood...

Then Scarborough Shoal happened... Command & Conquer Red Alert realized they can't be trusted kaya ayun, tumakbo na sa PCA...

Tapos wala daw ginawa si Panot sabi ni Manyak... Ano daw ba ginawa ni Coke nung nanalo sa PCA sabi ni Finger-The-Maid-Mayor...

eh July 12, 2016 na lumabas yung decision ng PCA, si Mayor na tenant ng Malacanang nun... :lol:

Minsan talaga matatawa ka na lang sa effect ng Fentanyl eh... :lol:

Like I said, Popcorn na lang muna... :lol:

Ang mapipikon, talo.

Put our naval and air assets to good use. Continue to build more, acquire more, until we can credibly show that we will stand up to them even if they are stronger..

Calma lang. Wala nang sisihan.

Don't get mad. Get even.

We calibrate our response to get even according to how much we can get away with.

Any braggadocio talk on how we should stop being subservient and should fight back are nothing but empty childish talk.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Ang mapipikon, talo.

Put our naval and air assets to good use. Continue to build more, acquire more, until we can credibly show that we will stand up to them even if they are stronger..

Don't get mad. Get even.

We calibrate our response to get even according to how much we can get away with.

Any braggadocio talk on how we should stop being subservient and should fight back are nothing but empty childish talk.

Yup! Bawal Talaga pikon... like I said, popcorn mode na muna...

Ang mapipikon, talo.

Don't get mad. Get even.

I agree. Speak softly but carry a big stick. Lets build up our defensive capabilities especially in the sea, but try not to talk loudly about it.

But Duterte with all his macho talk about drugs, American imperialism and Canada's rubbish is looking like a meek lamb towards China. He should be more consistent. If he is disgusted about the rubbish that Canada dumped in our country then he should be furious that the Chinese refuses to acknowledge and apologize for the incident near Recto Bank.

We should demand that Duterte and his administration condemn China's stance in this matter!

https://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com/2019/06/thank-you-china-for-loving-us.html

• Like (+1) 1

I agree. Speak softly but carry a big stick. Lets build up our defensive capabilities especially in the sea, but try not to talk loudly about it.

But Duterte with all his macho talk about drugs, American imperialism and Canada's rubbish is looking like a meek lamb towards China. He should be more consistent. If he is disgusted about the rubbish that Canada dumped in our country then he should be furious that the Chinese refuses to acknowledge and apologize for the incident near Recto Bank.

We should demand that Duterte and his administration condemn China's stance in this matter!

https://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com/2019/06/thank-you-china-for-loving-us.html

Akala ko ba "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"?

Why would you want Du30 to talk loud?

Let's bide our time and get even at the right time using a well-calibrated response.

Besides, it feels like there's something fishy about the fishing boat incident. If i were Du30, I'd rather wait for the complete investigation before opening my mouth.

This is not about Political Color,

This is about the Philippines, Our Mother land.

Excerpt from Lupang Hinirang - "Sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil"... Ang mamatay ng dahil SA'YO.

Where's our Nationalism???

Btw, I'm a reservist - having completed ROTC. f#&k this collaborators.

How I wish we have a Filipino Brutus.

Akala ko ba "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"?

Why would you want Du30 to talk loud?

Let's bide our time and get even at the right time using a well-calibrated response.

Besides, it feels like there's something fishy about the fishing boat incident. If i were Du30, I'd rather wait for the complete investigation before opening my mouth.

but dont you think Du3o should demand china to punish the chinese perpetrators? Accident man o hindi they caused damage and that merits justice right?

I am too is disappointed to Du30's lack of balls in this issue, pag basura ng canada go to war agad right? Eto may nasaktan na benefit of the doubt pa rin? hanggang kelan kaya?

Kung sincere ang china at totoong kaibigan they would punish those involved, kahit hiya man lang.

64491809_388184058473312_101774669038957

Aksidente man o hindi, dapat binalikan nila yung crew ng natamaan nila. Binalikan at tinulungan ha, hindi binalikan para make sure na lumubog.

No amount of pussyfooting, explanation, speak softly carry a big stick, whitewashing, pakisama will erase the fact na dapat sa issue na yun nagalit sya or nagpadala ng strong signal na asar sya.

Hindi naman namin sinabi na gyerahin nya China, ang samin lang, ipakita lang nya yung tapang nya sa issue na pag abandona sa mga kababayan natin na palutang-lutang dun.

Kaya lang nya maminger ng katulong na tulog. Pag mas malaki sa kanya tameme sya. typical na senyales ng duwag na bully na walang bayag. :lol:

Edited by heatseeker0714