The Walking Dead

in episode 10... rick sliced his finger and wiped his blood in the door to draw the walker in so that he can use his knife to stab it instead of using his pistol..

now, few minutes past, he and shane started boxing each other which opened some cuts on their faces...

moments later, walkers started to come after them and 3 walkers found their way literally stumbling and lying over rick...

now, with those open wounds rick has, will the germs and virus from the walkers make rick a walker too?

well... just asking..

overall, i like the series and cant wait for the next episode..

in episode 10... rick sliced his finger and wiped his blood in the door to draw the walker in so that he can use his knife to stab it instead of using his pistol..

now, few minutes past, he and shane started boxing each other which opened some cuts on their faces...

moments later, walkers started to come after them and 3 walkers found their way literally stumbling and lying over rick...

now, with those open wounds rick has, will the germs and virus from the walkers make rick a walker too?

well... just asking..

overall, i like the series and cant wait for the next episode..

I think even if you are still alive, you are already affected by the virus. But a bite from a walker probably from the saliva, is the venom that kills you. Nevertheless unless if you die from a gunshot wound in the head, you become a walker if you die. So if you fall off a cliff and die, you become a walker. If you get shot through the heart, you still become a walker. Everybody is already infected.

hahaha... oo nga.

tama ba pagkakaintindi ko, 2 more episodes n lng?

actually one episode left, to air on Sunday.

i was about to give up on this show but dannnggggg .... last night's was episode was awesome.

ALSO MOD NOTE - IF YOU MUST POST SPOILERS, PUT IT BEHIND A SPOILER TAG. BE CONSIDERATE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE YET.

Edited by Wyld

actually one episode left, to air on Sunday.

i was about to give up on this show but dannnggggg .... last night's was episode was awesome.

ALSO MOD NOTE - IF YOU MUST POST SPOILERS, PUT IT BEHIND A SPOILER TAG. BE CONSIDERATE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE YET.

ay oo nga. late ksi ako ng 1 episode pag nanonoud. hehehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...