The Walking Dead

sorry. i guess it would help not to read here na lang if you haven't seen it. i read from a thread somewhere that it's no longer considered a spoiler if the episode has been shown and released (albeit not locally).

point taken. it's a risk to read these threads if one is behind like i am and to merely count on spoiler alerts. but i do remember this from some seasons ago, and some of us may not have been told:

actually one episode left, to air on Sunday.

i was about to give up on this show but dannnggggg .... last night's was episode was awesome.

ALSO MOD NOTE - IF YOU MUST POST SPOILERS, PUT IT BEHIND A SPOILER TAG. BE CONSIDERATE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE YET.

NEXT PERSON TO POST A SPOILER WILL GET PENALIZED. DONT BE RUDE; USE THE SPOILER TAGS.

point taken. it's a risk to read these threads if one is behind like i am and to merely count on spoiler alerts. but i do remember this from some seasons ago, and some of us may not have been told:

it is.

it's just lucky i've seen the episode so i didn't get spoiled when i came here.

di mo talaga maiiwasan makabasa ng ganyan... because the thing is, when is something no longer considered a spoiler? when the succeeding episode has come out? did the Mods define that here?

kasi technically, something can still be considered a spoiler if i hadn't seen what movie/show/clip it's spoiling about, di ba? even if it's a week, a month, a year old na...

but that's just me ha...

and since i can't really do anything about those people who can't be stopped from posting spoilers, i'd do the next best thing... unsure.gif

Not a problem. If that's how members would like this thread to be, that's really ok. Just as an aside, on the Movie Review thread, people post spoiler alerts pretty religiously. After all, it only takes a second to type two words.

As for your question on the shelf-life of a spoiler, a perfunctory search on the internet yields a helpful entry from Wikipedia implying that the ability of a spoiler to ruin enjoyment of a work is pretty much forever.

Early rules of netiquette insisted that spoilers could and should be normally avoided, but if the posting of "spoiling" information was unavoidable, it be preceded by a warning, such as "SPOILER ALERT" or the spoiler itself has to be masked so that it can not be visible to any but those keen for details and not fazed at the thought of such potentially plot-revealing information.

There is among internet users a socially unique but pointedly expressed insistence on being protected from material considered to include "spoiler" information by website operators or forum moderators, even in the internet version of settings where such material has conventionally and historically appeared, such as discussion groups or literary reviews. As a result of this level of objection to spoilers, trolls may post them purely for their own pleasure, finding amusement in believing they are completely ruining a narrative experience for others. On reputable websites, these can be reported to moderators and such posts taken down, the posters blacklisted, but only after the fact.

But ANYWAY, refraining from participating as you suggested is another way to go about it. So carry on, walkers.

Sorry if this was off-topic.

Yup, maraming namatay sa kanila nung lumusob si Governor sa place nila.

Ongoing pa yung comics ang ngayon ang natira na lang ay si Rick, Andrea, Michonne, Carl, Sophia and Maggie. Pero may mga bagong characters din sa comics.

yikess..so pati si daryl at glenn pala mamatay either or maybe this season 3 or next ? ..

ganda nung episode 4...kaawa pinagdaanan ni carl...

anyway ...thanks sa info...

yikess..so pati si daryl at glenn pala mamatay either or maybe this season 3 or next ? ..

ganda nung episode 4...kaawa pinagdaanan ni carl...

anyway ...thanks sa info...

actually wala sa comics si Daryl, Merle and T-Dog. ginawa lang yung characters nila for the TV series.

Brutal yung pagkamatay ni Glenn, just a few months ago lang nilabas yung issue na yun.