The Walking Dead

Because Daryl got shot in the shoulder maybe this would impair him from using his crossbow, Dwight said in 6X14 that "it kicks like a bitch". So because of his wound he will not be able to use it anymore. This would be a reasonable answer to the conflict of two crossbowmen in the show leaving Dwight the only able bodied crossbowmen left. This could be a way to stop Daryl using his crossbow without killing him..

I understand your sentiments towards Glenn and Daryl. Me, myself is a fan too but you may wanna consider that they are also marketing Negan's character in the series. And what's the best way to do that? Let the fans hate him so bad. And, how? First, by killing off one or a handful of our favorites.

I wouldn't be surprised if they k*ll either of the two.

Daryl's isn't in the comics, glenn was killed by negan.

I almost spoil myelf by listening to that leaked Negan audio that came out hours ago. The part where he is confronting our team. Well, I did listened for a couple of minutes then I stop.. all I can say is that - wtf and whew!

Negan is coming, as well as lucille.

Based on that video, i think he will show up at the end of the episode

Cliffhanger finale. Damn.

Who could have been the victim of Negan and Lucille?

I am expecting someone that will make the fans grind their teeth in disbelief.

Someone like Glenn, Maggie, Daryl or Michonne.

I will still stick in believing that it's Glenn, I will just bank on the comic book.

Were not sure exactly when Season 7 will begin, but current rumors place The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere date as being October 1, 2016, according to the shows wikia. The first eight episodes will likely air through late November/early December 2016, with the last eight picking back up around February 2017 through late March.

I would have to agree, same drill as they had for the last 4 seasons.