• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Walking Dead

i kept repeating the last scene over and over. i don't think he's dead. the way they both landed on the pavement suggests that nicholas landed on top of Glenn and the camera was zoomed real close to Glenn's face you couldn't see his body. I think you see him grimacing is because he was shocked at how Nicholas offed himself in front of him and add to that the zombies started eating Nicholas at the same time. I'm betting Glenn is covered in blood and guts the zombies don't notice so he waits until they are done eating nicholas and he decides to escape.

sinearch ko na rin sa google..nyak...spoiler is that they will introduce a new villain named NEGAN...and based sa comics eh sia ang papaslang kay Glenn...baseball bat na may barbwire...kung tama pagkakaintindi ko...correct me nalang guys if this is incorrect...and I would accept din na probably Glenn survive last night...50/50...the best siguro is let's just wait nalang talaga for next episode...one week gap kasi..ang tagal...but i had a gut feeling na may mawawala pa sa mga main character...wild guess maybe Darly or Abraham??? just can't help thinking lang kasi...sensya na...just sharing my thought sa mga nabasa ko sa net.....and also about sa hand ni Rick...akala ko nakagat ng walker eh yun pala nahiwa lang nung binunot nia yung big knife na nakasaksak dun sa walker...

sinearch ko na rin sa google..nyak...spoiler is that they will introduce a new villain named NEGAN...and based sa comics eh sia ang papaslang kay Glenn...baseball bat na may barbwire...kung tama pagkakaintindi ko...correct me nalang guys if this is incorrect...and I would accept din na probably Glenn survive last night...50/50...the best siguro is let's just wait nalang talaga for next episode...one week gap kasi..ang tagal...but i had a gut feeling na may mawawala pa sa mga main character...wild guess maybe Darly or Abraham??? just can't help thinking lang kasi...sensya na...just sharing my thought sa mga nabasa ko sa net.....and also about sa hand ni Rick...akala ko nakagat ng walker eh yun pala nahiwa lang nung binunot nia yung big knife na nakasaksak dun sa walker...

Good call sir! Maaga pa season 6 so I expect na may isa pa sa grupo nila Rick na mamatay.

• Like (+1) 1

if you watch the last scene carefully you will notice that Glen is able to crawl under the trailer before all hell break loose and Nicholas get eaten by the hoard of walkers. or am I seeing things?

I was also watching that very carefully. However, there were really a lot of walkers which covered Glenn so I really could not determine if he was able to crawl under the dumpster or not.

Everytime they finish an episode they discuss it on Talking Dead. In one segment of the talkshow they have "In memoriam" for those who have fallen/died on that episode. They didn't include Glenn but they didn't say if he died or survived either. Despite this, I'm leaning towards the possibility that he survived.

Everytime they finish an episode they discuss it on Talking Dead. In one segment of the talkshow they have "In memoriam" for those who have fallen/died on that episode. They didn't include Glenn but they didn't say if he died or survived either. Despite this, I'm leaning towards the possibility that he survived.

Read something about that. Nicholas was there but Glenn was not. Hopefully, Glenn survived and I hope to see him fight against Negan (I just wish he will not be killed in the first encounter like in the comic book).

Also, does anyone here think that this will be the chapter where Rick will lose his arm because of that knife covered with walker blood?

Read something about that. Nicholas was there but Glenn was not. Hopefully, Glenn survived and I hope to see him fight against Negan (I just wish he will not be killed in the first encounter like in the comic book).

Also, does anyone here think that this will be the chapter where Rick will lose his arm because of that knife covered with walker blood?

Nope, you have to be bitten to turn into a walker. That was explained in the talking dead show as well.