The Walking Dead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ano kaya plano nila Maggie, Daryl and Jesus against Rick? Though nabasa ko sa FB page ng TWD and twitter post ni Norman Reedus na "he won't turn against Rick" pero nakaka excite parin ang next season..

Maggie's gonna die.. i presume.. why? because it took a long and tiring negotiation before she was convinced to appear on season 9. She accepted afterwards, only to express her last desire to do so. Maybe her final season?. It seems she dont want to be maggie anymore.

The only ? is will rick be the one to do it? Thats a long shot, wala sa story ng graphic novel kung saan buhay na buhay pa rin si Maggie na may bago ng love interest.

Well sabagay, si Carl nga buhay pa sa novel hanggang ngayon pero pinatay na nila sa show.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nakita ko lang sa trailer for next episode ..Rick's final episode on monday???

I still continue to watch this series, although medyo di na ganun ka exciting for me but still gonna watch it parin....well I guess we just have to wait who's gonna die on this season...but if it's Ricks turn, medyo don't know saan papunta na story nito...sobra layo na sa comic kung nagtakataon...so we will see on monday.. :)

Nakita ko lang sa trailer for next episode ..Rick's final episode on monday???

I still continue to watch this series, although medyo di na ganun ka exciting for me but still gonna watch it parin....well I guess we just have to wait who's gonna die on this season...but if it's Ricks turn, medyo don't know saan papunta na story nito...sobra layo na sa comic kung nagtakataon...so we will see on monday.. :)

FYI

Andrew Lincoln who plays Rick Grimes is leaving the show. So its not a surprise anymore na mamamatay sya because the whole world already knows its his final season. Ang aabangan na lang ay kung papano sya aalisin/papatayin sa istorya at papano makaka move forward ang show ng wala sya.

• Like (+1) 1

FYI

Andrew Lincoln who plays Rick Grimes is leaving the show. So its not a surprise anymore na mamamatay sya because the whole world already knows its his final season. Ang aabangan na lang ay kung papano sya aalisin/papatayin sa istorya at papano makaka move forward ang show ng wala sya.

Ah I see...thank you for this info...mukhang ako pala ang huli nakakaalam..honestly di ko talaga alam at di ko na kasi sinubaybayan online news about the latest season ..nagrerely lang me sa fox chanel....wah..but again thank you ..nung nakita ko trailer ..sabi final episode...yun pala final season ..kaya I watch it yesterday..well di pa naman sya out on that episode..so well let's just wait nalang na matapos tong season ..again tnx.

• Like (+1) 1

ITS CONFIRMED - RICK GRIMES WILL DIE TOMORROW

Throughout the cast and crew, members of the Walking Dead family are effusive with their praise for Lincoln, whose final episode as Rick Grimes airs Nov. 4. According to Avi Nash, who joined the cast in season eight as Siddiq, Lincoln is best remembered on set as "a true actor's actor. Every time I was in a scene with him, even if I was struggling, I knew I could just take the risk and jump off and he would be there to catch me and throw that ball back and forth. Every scene with him was a gift."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-star-andrew-lincoln-cast-pays-tribute-rick-grimes-1156818?utm_source=twitter

• Like (+1) 1