• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PNoy has his way into the "streets" and several "houses" of friends, kabarilan, ka-brads (remember, he slipped away to Japan to meet with MILF)

one more, he is also a bachelor, this should not be a problem and since cory passed away he has the house @ times street for himself ....

by the way, the politicos share their "contacts" also with kapwa politicos ..... ALL of the PSG staff are handpicked

Bro Lomex,

i just wonder if this is true. Im more curious if where he do the deeds.

PNoy has his way into the "streets" and several "houses" of friends, kabarilan, ka-brads (remember, he slipped away to Japan to meet with MILF)

one more, he is also a bachelor, this should not be a problem and since cory passed away he has the house @ times street for himself ....

by the way, the politicos share their "contacts" also with kapwa politicos ..... ALL of the PSG staff are handpicked

at first i thought you said he slipped away to japan to meet A MILF. :lol:

Hahaha i knew that the next post will be yours ....

PNoy,

I saw appointment letters from you to SC Justice Corona

.... ang dami na-appoint na mga Judges sa MTC RTC at halos mga LP kapartido mo na sumepsep nung LP party meet ....

at first i thought you said he slipped away to japan to meet A MILF. :lol:

Edited by lomex32

ABNOY,

Kung si Aguirre ay nagtakip ng tenga nya kay Meriam, Yung isang PSG mo naman hinimatay

dahil hindi nya masikmura mga pinagsasabi mo. Pati PSG panangga mo sa corruption na ang

sabi mo ay may tangka sa buhay mo, ayun isang matikas na PSG tuloy ang natumba.

I wonder if you will site this PSG in contempt for fainting in front of a mentally retarded president. :lol: :rolleyes: :P